Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls (13725 Views)

OBJ Wanted A Buhari/Okonjo-Iweala Ticket In 2011 Polls-- El Rufai. / List Of States With Electoral Malpractices In 2011 Polls - Is Your State Among? / Fg Releases N15bn To Police For 2011 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by vassilli(m): 4:51pm On May 03, 2010
really interesting thread, al man av decided to put objectivity & rationalism to the dust. upholding tribalism. even d acclaimed learned. wat a shame. we must detribalize to move dis great nation fwd
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Dominoifet(m): 5:00pm On May 03, 2010

Bisiaet

This same IBB is coming again and he face East(Ibo)

Cant we too say let someone stand for presidency from East

Cant we too say let someone stand for presidency from EAST

why is it that every rejected backside hole idiots or already cursed person are looking for where to hide their best option is EAST

In the first place how dare IBB coming to EAST

when he knew 2015 is the time zoning for the EAST

Northerners and muslims always face EAST to pray. It is up to y'all not to answer their prayers. But prayers always get answered, especially when money answereth all things.

Bisiaet just calm down pls
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Tuyis: 5:12pm On May 03, 2010
IBB should be rooting for an Igbo man to become the next president, not asking their support to realise his self serving and greedy ambition.

A vote for IBB is a vote for ignorance, the rest of the world will ask if we are really dumb!

His candidacy is already dividing Nigerians and this boffoon was trying to lecture us on unity.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Princemuba(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2010
By the special grace of God, IBB will never become Nigeria' President again, if he need a post then he should go back to his village and contest for the King of his village, After killing everyone that might have saved this country and promote the well being of the people and the youth in the country, he was busy killing and embezzling our funds and now he is trying to come and finish his devilish act, but you (IBB) will never get to the post, and all your fans will one day become and take after IBB so good people that are interest in Nigeria progress should watch out, God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by SLIGHT(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2010
The big question is "What if 2011 election is rigged in IBB's favour"?. cos as we all know votes don't count in nigeria!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Princemuba(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2010
Slight that is the main reason cos whether IWU is removed or not, The Godfathers will always rig here in Nigeria, I just hope that old fool is not nominated by any party unless the election will be rigged and he will be our leader again!!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 5:33pm On May 03, 2010
(Assuming Ojukwu really gave his support to IBB)

This is just to put things into proper perspective.

Ojukwu is the quintessential Igbo leader. He says things which are for the consumption of the "initiated", his words are not for pedestrians! In fact, you need someone properly trained in the art to decode Ojukwu's language (both spoken and unspoken). He knows IBB and knows what Igbo want in Nigeria.

The question is this: Does anyone think that Ojukwu will support anyone who has not, and will not deliver on Igbo interest in Nigeria?

The bigger fool is the person who thinks that Ojukwu will mortgage Igbo interest for any reason. There are NO better or more trustworthy Igbo leader anywhere else. Uwazuruike and (maybe Peter Obi) are still cutting their teeth in integrity. They will replace the great Ikemba one day.

I stand behind my leader. cool
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 5:34pm On May 03, 2010
Meanwhile, here is the ultimate TRUTH about Nigeria.

Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 5:35pm On May 03, 2010
^^^
Please notice that Ojukwu or any other Igbo is NOT in that picture. Those are the owners of Nigeria, and if one of them want to come back to power, who is Ojukwu to say no?
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 03, 2010
SLIGHT:

The big question is "What if 2011 election is rigged in IBB's favour"?.  cos as we all know votes don't count in nigeria!
he needs the pdp slot for any rigging to favour him and obasanjo being the BOT chairman will do everything within his reach to sabotage all his effort.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by PastorOla1: 5:43pm On May 03, 2010
He is free to support whosoever!!!!!!!. Peaple will finally decide who will be the president of Nigeria if our vote will conut anyway. There is no need war of word btw Igbo and Yoruba please
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Princemuba(m): 5:46pm On May 03, 2010
Please don't let us be sentimental concerning the tribe or whether Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, we are one Nigeria and let us reason as a Nigeria and imagine how the people of this country is suffering in the hand of this foolish old men, I don't care where the president is from in 2011 but I pray that they butcher that is an expert in killing the right people will never rule us again, Great Nigeria!!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 5:53pm On May 03, 2010
Y'know, people are erroneously expecting a man like Ojukwu to tow the line of social critics and political activists. That is where they completely miss the point and miss the whole essence of the discourse.

Ojukwu is a leader of an peculiar group of people in Nigeria. Peculiar in the sense that despite the courage, resourcefulness, resources (human and natural), the Igbo continue to be conspired against in Nigeria. The most stoopid thing for an Ojukwu to do is to indulge people who scheme to keep the Igbo in our current state in Nigeria.

So, IBB may be the boogieman to the Yoruba, but he may be the savior to the Igbo. I don't expect pedestrians to understand.  cool
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Tuyis: 6:02pm On May 03, 2010
Onlytruth:

So, IBB may be the boogieman to the Yoruba, but he may be the savior to the Igbo. I don't expect pedestrians to understand. cool

I am a pedestrian and I don't understand how something bad for the Yoruba can be good for the Igbo or vice versa. Can you please enlighten me?
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Princemuba(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2010
I can see now, Ojukwu wanna use IBB as a stepping stone to achieve his aim in Nigeria, But I will like to assure and bring to the notice of all those who care to listen that He (Ojukwu) should look for something else for his stepping stone to achieve Glory cos IBB will never become Nigeria Presiden "De Prince"
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Dominoifet(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2010
Onlytruth:

Y'know, people are erroneously expecting a man like Ojukwu to tow the line of social critics and political activists. That is where they completely miss the point and miss the whole essence of the discourse. Ojukwu is a leader of an peculiar group of people in Nigeria. Peculiar in the sense that despite the courage, resourcefulness, resources (human and natural), the Igbo continue to be conspired against in Nigeria. The most stoopid thing for an Ojukwu to do is to indulge people who scheme to keep the Igbo in our current state in Nigeria.So, IBB may be the boogieman to the Yoruba, but he may be the savior to the Igbo. I don't expect pedestrians to understand.  

Ehn!!! Wonderful.
Lafta is d best medicine just tune to Naija and Nairaland, u'll surely get enuff
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Princemuba(m): 6:10pm On May 03, 2010
Please what is funny in this?, Nigeria is falling and sinking in the hand of this old fools, I pray all this Military that are cruel and matreat the people in there military regime that are now aiming for a post to go back home and contest for the Kingship post cos the blood of the innocent people they shed will never allow them to get to the post they desired in this country, Amen!!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by TewMuch: 6:14pm On May 03, 2010
Onlytruth:

(Assuming Ojukwu really gave his support to IBB)

This is just to put things into proper perspective.

Ojukwu is the quintessential Igbo leader. He says things which are for the consumption of the "initiated", his words are not for pedestrians! In fact, you need someone properly trained in the art to decode Ojukwu's language (both spoken and unspoken). He knows IBB and knows what Igbo want in Nigeria.

The question is this: Does anyone think that Ojukwu will support anyone who has not, and will not deliver on Igbo interest in Nigeria?

The bigger fool is the person who thinks that Ojukwu will mortgage Igbo interest for any reason. There are NO better or more trustworthy Igbo leader anywhere else. Uwazuruike and (maybe Peter Obi) are still cutting their teeth in integrity. They will replace the great Ikemba one day.

I stand behind my leader. cool

Sure. Whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep better at night. Also, whatever can help you wrap your head around the issue. grin cool
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by JoeGaruba: 6:16pm On May 03, 2010
Its amazing how we can get riled by speculations and things we have little control over.

All the idle recrimination and intellectual bigotry on this thread and many others is proving IBB right about the Youth and leadership qualities.

These are the stuff we should look forward to @ NASS in the coming years since it will be this generation in power eventually.

Why cant divergent views be expressed in a civil manner? If Ojuku wants to support Abacha/IBB he has the right to. We forget he has just one vote and the rest of us are able to make our individual choice as we deem fit. IBB is not credible by and stretch of the imagination but as long as there is no written law that bars him or criminal conviction to disqualify him, he will be a legitimate candidate.

IMO, the discussion should be on how to stop these dead woods from recycling themselves in power or planting cronies. Just like the TEA party is having a say in America, we should have a say too. To do nothing or just quarrel on NL is to rubber stamp the status quo.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=14pt]
Nigerians, let us take our country back ![/size]
[/font]
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by fxmaxony(m): 6:17pm On May 03, 2010
@Onlytruth, after making my unbiased point earlier in this thread  and canvassing for trashing the thread due to insult and bickering.

You released that PICS at last, I love it so much. funny indeed, tell me the truth, was it doctored?
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by EzeUche(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2010
All I know is that Ikemba will always be the Igbo leader so any of you naysayers can shut *(&^(*( up!!!

The guy is a true Igbo hero and nothing can take this away from the great man.

And SEUN and KOSOVO, shame on you for trying to bring shame to our leader angry

[b]Ojukwu [/b]should be the [b]Eze-Ndigbo [/b]of all Igbos!!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by BigB11(m): 6:23pm On May 03, 2010
Ojukwu has accurately done his homework and he has done well with his pick for the 2011 presidential condidate.
He knows who can effectively and efficiently get the job done.

My people here keep on bashing IBB, but refuse to recommend a candidate of their own.
2011 is around the corner, it is n't a bad idea to quickly wake and join IBB train. The train that will take us together as one to the promise land.

This is just the begining, Ojukwu is not going to be the last; just wait and see what will happen in the next few months.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by EzeUche(m): 6:26pm On May 03, 2010
Just because the Yoruba hate IBB so much, maybe I will vote for IBB. Now I would only do that just to spite those untrustworthy Yoruba.

My Igbo brothers and sisters, as I said before, this can be a blessing in disguise. Let the money flow into the East for a change. Who care who we are partners with, just put these Yoruba back in their place.

Let them cry about it, but at the end of the day, they will not do anything. If they do, Federal troops can always raze their land as they did to Igboland.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Tuyis: 6:33pm On May 03, 2010
EzeUche:

Just because the Yoruba hate IBB so much, maybe I will vote for IBB. Now I would only do that just to spite those untrustworthy Yoruba.

My Igbo brothers and sisters, as I said before, this can be a blessing in disguise. Let the money flow into the East for a change. Who care who we are partners with, just put these Yoruba back in their place.

What exactly is your problem? I find your infantile rantings quite annoying. If you really want a fight with a Yoruba to prove your bravery I doubt if the internet is the right place to do so.

The subjects being discussed here are things that  affects you whether you are Yoruba or Igbo or whatever.
All you seem to do is rant on and on about Yoruba. I hope you know what they say about empty barrels.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by bisiaet: 6:33pm On May 03, 2010
I know what I posted earlier on this issue will anger my fellow(Ibo) men I know it because we hate the truth but I dont care what anybody think the truth is what I have just said in my early post. I repeat and quote it again that "IBB has nothing to do in East and no reason for Ikemba of all people to say what he has said" I will repeat it more and more with no apology and no reservation.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by EzeUche(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2010
Tuyis:

What exactly is your problem? I find your infantile rantings quite annoying. If you really want a fight with a Yoruba to prove your bravery I doubt if the internet is the right place to do so.

The subjects being discussed here are things that affects you wether you are Yoruba or Igbo or whatever.
All you seem to do is rant on and on about Yoruba. I hope you know what they say about empty barrels.

^^^^^
Sharrap

Simply stating that it could be beneficial for my people. It is of no concern for you what the Igbo do so hush your filthy stinking mouth.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Dominoifet(m): 6:42pm On May 03, 2010
@Princemuba

U beta laff and don't kill urself over these goons, so that u can live long and see their end. Over seriousness can lead to HBP.

@Moderators
U guys just keep Laughing ur a$$ out, right? That's pretty the best things 2 do under this canonade and gun-blazings, right?

@ the too serious NLanders on this thread. U all need to take a chill pill or y'all gonna land at Yaba left.

@ pple clamouring for calm, peace, do it like this and its done, y'all need to trip to heaven to get that. Cos this is earth

@pple saying enuff of abusive words. Pls check Fox Nation and see how Americans hurl abusive words at Obama as though he is d one orchestrating terrorism and destroying Americam Nlanders need a place to let-out steam and they found it here. Pls let them cool off.

As for me on this matter it is lafta all d way like d guy with romantic jet.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by mamagee3(f): 6:42pm On May 03, 2010
metal-gong:

Are you not even ashamed that you have already gone senile at your age.
Better go back to the romantic section where you can post your two liners with a retarded and epileptic brain.

Cry Baby, Cry. . .Continue whining cause my opinion still stands. grin
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Tuyis: 6:45pm On May 03, 2010
EzeUche:

^^^^^
Sharrap

Simply stating that it could be beneficial for my people. It is of no concern for you what the Igbo do so hush your filthy stinking mouth.

Your parents must have wasted their money educating a dim wit like you. You need to grow up, and fast.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by EzeUche(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2010
Tuyis:

Your parents must have wasted their money educating a dim wit like you. You need to grow up and fast.

Hush your mouth ignoramus. Do not even dare mention my parents in this conversation. Now crawl back to the rock that you crawled out of.

If IBB comes back, it doesn't matter to the Igbos. We could care less about the politics of this nation. Just make sure you do not interfere with our money.
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Cry Baby, Cry. . .Continue whining cause my opinion still stands. grin
ride on girl and give it to them real hard.on this,i stand by you.thumbs up!!!
Re: Ojukwu Backs Babangida For 2011 Polls by Onlytruth(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2010
fxmaxony:

@Onlytruth, after making my unbiased point earlier in this thread  and canvassing for trashing the thread due to insult and bickering.

You released that PICS at last, I love it so much. funny indeed, tell me the truth, was it doctored?

No my brother, the picture is REAL. That picture explains Nigeria from 1970 till date. I laugh at some Nigerians here who are so deluded.
Those guys own Nigeria, and they do so because of conspiracy and treachery.

Within a space of two week, Obasanjo had advised Jonathan not to run and to run for presidency next year.
The guy (OBJ) reversed himself within 2 weeks! shocked shocked
Doesn't that tell you something? A game is being played (the same you see in this picture).
Ojukwu knows and understands that game (though he is not a participant in it, we lost the war remember?).

These are the OWNERS of Nigeria. All these young folks making noise here are deluded.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Picture Of Mimiko And Akerodeolu...... / Ali Pate Resigns (Minister Of Health) / Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.