Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Prayer For Trinitarians - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayer For Trinitarians (12987 Views)

How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) / For Trinitarians: Who Spoke From Heaven When Jesus Was Baptized? / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I know you wanna give Luke 13:2 as an instance where " other" was added. I am ready for you today.
So because other was added to different a group some Galileans from all other Galileans then you now assume it should be used in Colossians 1:16-17 four good times in where it was never seen in the greek manuscripts so as to change the meaning of that verse to fit your Arian view that Christ was created abi?

Continue speculating. They used other in Luke once to differentiate people then I will use it in Colossians four times to describe someone.

Religion built on speculations.

grin grin

Was other in the Greek manuscript of Luke 13:2?

Whatever make you justify its usage in some passage has killed your argument.

Is like Barrister07 is chatting with an unreasonable person. grin
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

But other was not added in those verses. Abi you can't stand the truth. "Other" is a spurious insertion. It wasn't there and it has never been there.

You speculate too much. You assumed that apart from him is supposed to be in that verse because you believe Jesus was created.
Your assumptions are never seen in the Bible in Colossians 1:16-17

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This is the correct thing.
You put "other" in bracket four times to justify your belief that Jesus was created. In real life it isn't there.
Other is a spurious insertion.
Liar liar watchtower.
Your Greek interlinear version of the Bible shows that the Greek word panta means “all” things and not “all other” things. Liar
Your nwt has spurious insertions everywhere. Check your Greek interlinear version. You want to change the Bible by force. Other did not appear in your bible in the 1950 edition
Religion of speculation. So because other appeared in one verse of a separate book in the Bible luke when it was translated to English then it has to appear in another verse which did not have it after translation.

Living your life based on speculations.

@ Blue , Jesus exist before his Father ?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

But other was not added in those verses. Abi you can't stand the truth. "Other" is a spurious insertion. It wasn't there and it has never been there.

You speculate too much. You assumed that apart from him is supposed to be in that verse because you believe Jesus was created.

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

You put "other" in bracket four times to justify your belief that Jesus was created. In real life it isn't there.
Liar liar watchtower.
Your Greek interlinear version of the Bible shows that the Greek word panta means “all” things and not “all other” things. Liar
Your nwt has spurious insertions everywhere. Check your Greek interlinear version. You want to change the Bible by force. Other did not appear in your bible in the 1950 edition
Religion of speculation. So because other appeared in one verse of a separate book in the Bible luke when it was translated to English then it has to appear in another verse which did not have it after translation.

So far you have said it's because they assume Jesus was created is why they use other and choose apart from. Which means if Jesus was created , they are actually correct.

But if Jesus was not created , they are very wrong.

Now let us solve this with this simple question:

Don't run away from it like solite3 , because the answer to it will determine who is lying between you and them.

Why is Jesus called " Son of God " , a title applied to Created beings ?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Peacefullove:

So far you have said it's because they assume Jesus was created is why they use other and choose apart from. Which means if Jesus was created , they are actually correct.

But if Jesus was not created , they are very wrong.

Now let us solve this with this simple question:

Don't run away from it like solite3 , because the answer to it will determine who is lying between you and them.

Why is Jesus called " Son of God " , a title applied to Created beings ?

They are not correct because it's not even there in the first place. It's not in the Greek manuscripts. So it's wrong, cunning and deceitful to put what's not there in other to change the meaning of the verse just to suit your belief. There is nothing like they are right.
Your belief doesn't determine what you will put in the bible. The original Greek manuscripts determines what's written in the new testament. You can't go inserting anything because you want it to fit your magazine's writing.

No be only lying between you and them.
Who's now lying by placing spurious insertions in verses?
They can never be right by placing the word 'other' four times in Colossians 1:16-17

When did they say the Jesus the son of God was a created being? I need a biblical verse. Then we will continue from there.

Where in the Bible did they say the 'title son of God' is for created beings?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Peacefullove:

@ Blue , Jesus exist before his Father ?

That's the real thing Mr. You just assumed he existed before the father therefore it is your own speculation. Bible didn't say so.
Bible says Jesus is before all things.

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin

The other wasn't there. It was used to compare or different between groups of Galileans. Remove the other and see that the whole meaning of that verse is still intact.
So tell me why your organization will use "other" four times when it isn't comparing anything?
Tell me why they inserted other four times in a place it isn't seen in the Bible to change the meaning of the verse?
You accuse other translations of having spurious insertions yet you are guilty of the same thing?

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

They are not correct because it's not even there in the first place. It's not in the Greek manuscripts. So it's wrong, cunning and deceitful to put what's not there in other to change the meaning of the verse just to suit your belief. There is nothing like they are right.
Your belief doesn't determine what you will put in the bible. The original Greek manuscripts determines what's written in the new testament. You can't go inserting anything because you want it to fit your magazine's writing.

No be only lying between you and them.
Who's now lying by placing spurious insertions in verses?
They can never be right by placing the word 'other' four times in Colossians 1:16-17

Your argument is dead on arrival, its no longer about other , you have shifted to change of meaning of a verse .

You can't say they change the meaning of a verse, unless what they teach is not true.

Why is Jesus called Son of God ?

Creates beings like man and angels also share that title and they are all created, why should Jesus share such title if he wasn't created ?

When did they say the Jesus the son of God was a created being? I need a biblical verse. Then we will continue from there.

Where in the Bible did they say the 'title son of God' is for created beings?

face facts .

Tell me why Jesus is called Son of God , a title applied to created beings like man and angels?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

That's the real thing Mr. You just assumed he existed before the father therefore it is your own speculation. Bible didn't say so.
Bible says Jesus is before all things.

The point is " ALL "

Does ALL things not include his Father ?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Barristter07: 1:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel

Hairyrapunzel:

Liar liar watchtower.

But other is not a spurious insertion at the Luke 13:2 you mentioned ?

In this next verse as well , OTHER is not a spurious insertion as well right ? Even though someone could claim it changed the meaning of the verse like you are doing.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. - 1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV

If you remove other, it becomes EVERY SIN [Every therefore includes sexual immorality and therefore class it together with sins outside the body ]

Is sexual immorality a sin outside the body or a sin against ones own body? NOT a sin outside the body!

Therefore " Other " here brings out the true intent of the original writer .

The same thing other at Colossians 1:16,17 does, bring out the true intent of the writer since its scriptural that Christ was created as well

Christ was created . he is called FirstBORN of all Creation . as well as the beginning of creation of God. Colossians 1:15, Revelation 3:14

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Barristter07: 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

Your argument is dead on arrival, its no longer about other , you have shifted to change of meaning of a verse .

You can't say they change the meaning of a verse, unless what they teach is not true.

Creates beings like man and angels also share that title and they are all created, why should Jesus share such title if he wasn't created ?

face facts .

Tell me why Jesus is called Son of God , a title applied to created beings like man and angels?

^^

@ Hairyrapunzel . am also Expecting your response to this:

Let me add to this

If son of God has nothing to do with creation status, Why is the Father excluded from those who bear the title son of God ?

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
Barristter07:
Hairyrapunzel

But other is not a spurious insertion at the Luke 13:2 you mentioned ?

In this next verse as well , OTHER is not a spurious insertion as well right ? Even though someone could claim it changed the meaning of the verse like you are doing.

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. - 1 Corinthians 6:19 ESV

If you remove other, it becomes EVERY SIN [Every therefore includes sexual immorality and therefore class it together with sins outside the body ]

Is sexual immorality a sin outside the body or a sin against ones own body? NOT a sin outside the body!

Therefore " Other " here brings out the true intent of the original writer .

The same thing other at Colossians 1:16,17 does, bring out the true intent of the writer since its scriptural that Christ was created as well

Christ was created . he is called FirstBORN of all Creation . as well as the beginning of creation of God. Colossians 1:15, Revelation 3:14

Isreal (Jacob), Ephraim, and David were called firstborn in the Bible. They were not the fir
It's still the same thing every sin a person commits is outside the body except that of sexual immortality. Can't you read? You remove the other or put the other the words are still the same thing. The meaning is intact.

So tell me why you leaders decided to put other four times in Colossians 1:16-17 a place where it is not differentiating between anything?
Tell me why your leaders will fill their bible with spurious insertions?
Philipians 4:13
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Matthew 19:26
And looking at them Jesus said to them, "With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Mark 9:23
And Jesus said to him, " 'If You can?' All things are possible to him who believes."

Job 42:2
"I know that You can do all things, And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.

Mark 11:24

"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.

Why will your leaders put other in a verse not comparing, differentiating or showing distinction between two things?

There is no excuse. You can't say because they put other in some verses in other versions it justifies your inserting other four times in a verse where it was never seen.

Your wrong insertion of other four good times changes the whole meaning of that verse. Your religion is deceitful and a cunning one.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Barristter07:

^^

Let me add to this

If son of God has nothing to do with creation status, Why is the Father excluded from those who bear the title son of God ?

I am waiting for the verse that said the son of God is a created being.
I remember telling you that my beliefs are not built on speculations. Don't expect me to answer a question gotten from an argument that the Bible was silent about.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Barristter07:

^^

Let me add to this

I am waiting for the verse that explicitly said the son of God is a created being.
I remember telling you that my beliefs are not built on speculations. Don't expect me to answer a question gotten from an argument that the Bible was silent about.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

face facts .

Give me a bible passage. My argument is not dead on arrival. You can't place something that was not there in order to change the meaning of a verse. I am waiting for the verse. If you don't have a verse then there is no argument. I can't answer to something that was never there or something the Bible was silent about.
Once you get the verse we will talk.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

face facts .

And of course they teach what is not true. Why insert something to change the meaning of a verse to suit your beliefs?

Colossians 1:16-17 was written without the word "other" for over 80years before they inserted it. If what they teach is true they would not need to alter anything.

Religion built on speculations is always a false one
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Barristter07: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I am waiting for the verse that said the son of God is a created being.

grin grin grin Okay, why is Adam called Son of God in the Bible ?

Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God - Revelation 3:14 , any objection?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Barristter07: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Isreal (Jacob), Ephraim, and David were called firstborn in the Bible. They were not the fir

grin grin not just firstborn, First Born OF all CREATION .

Explain ?

It's still the same thing every sin a person commits is outside the body except that of sexual immortality. Can't you read? You remove the other or put the other the words are still the same thing. The meaning is intact.

Your own speculation. I didn't ask you to explain.

If we remove the other it will say

Every Sin a person commit is outside the body.

This statement alone implies that Every sin which includes sexual immorality is a sin outside the body.

A person without sense can argue holding that so far it says EVERY sin is outside the body , sexual immorality is also a sin outside the body. Whereas the concluding statement says its actually a sin against the body. So other will help prevent such unreasonable thinking

Likewise, A Person without sense as well when reading all things were made through him will exclude Jesus from been a creation whereas the opening statement at Colosian 1:15 already mentioned that Christ himself was born by Creation . other therefore helps prevent such unreasonable thinking
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Barristter07: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Give me a bible passage. My argument is not dead on arrival. You can't place something that was not there in order to change the meaning of a verse. I am waiting for the verse. If you don't have a verse then there is no argument. I can't answer to something that was never there or something the Bible was silent about.

Why was Adam called Son of God ?

You should be able to answer that. As a genuine student of the bible.

@ peacefullove, seems your friend is scared at this point grin

Is it that God gave birth to him or what ?

Once you answer this , the real question you are scared of will be considered again
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

What exactly is this Silly talk all about ?

Your Bible apply son of God to angels, to man, to Jesus himself. So what's the issue with silence as if son of God never exist anywhere in your Bible ?

We all know if someone is a SON of another, it means that person born them and that's through Sexual intercourse most times.

Why is Jesus and the angels called Son of God, in what sense are they sons ... By virtue of sex or Creation ?

Reply with sense . am asking something very logical , Only a faint mind not sure of his beliefs will evade this. Vital
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Barristter07:

Once you answer this , the real question you are scared of will be considered again

grin grin grin . as in ehn....

Like that bold, Did God have sex to born Adam or how exactly is he a Son ?

cc : hairyrapunzel
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Peacefullove: 5:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

And of course they teach what is not true. Why insert something to change the meaning of a verse to suit your beliefs?

Colossians 1:16-17 was written without the word "other" for over 80years before they inserted it. If what they teach is true they would not need to alter anything.

Religion built on speculations is always a false one

If what those guys teach is true, then they didn't change anything to suit their belief, it means they are expressing an established truth in a very understable way.

Let's know if it's speculation or fact

Why Is Jesus , Adam, Angels all called Son of God ... How did God born then to be called his son , by sexual intercourse Or By Creation ?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

If what those guys teach is true, then they didn't change anything to suit their belief, it means they are expressing an established truth in a very understable way.

Why Is Jesus , Adam, Angels all called Son of God ... How did God born then to be called his son , by sexual intercourse Or By Creation ?

Where in the bible did they say that the son of God was a created being? Till then you are speculating and my answers won't be built on speculations. Is it so hard? Where is the Bible passage
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

If what they teach is true they wouldn't need to alter the Bible to suit their doctrines.
Therefore they teach lies. You say what you have is the truth, yet you have to change what's written in the Bible so as to fit what's in your magazines
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Barristter07:

So why was Jesus called the one and only Son of God? Why was Jesus called the only begotten Son?

Show me the passage where the son of God was described as a created being. Is it too had? I thought you consider yourself a bible student?
Bible student that the truth he holds today will be false tomorrow. Lol.
Bible passage you cannot show you are there making speculations
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Barristter07:

grin grin grin Okay, why is Adam called Son of God in the Bible ?

Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God - Revelation 3:14 , any objection?

Because he is the creator. It still doesn't mean he was a created being.

Where did the Bible say the Son of God was a created being? Bible student why do you find it difficult to produce Bible passages for your doctrines you consider to be the truth?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

grin grin

Why will your leaders use other four times in a verse where it was never mentioned? Is it to change the meaning of the verse?
And BTW the use of other in one verse never justifies its use in another verse hope you know?
The Bible doesn't work like that.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Hairyrapunzel: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Barristter07:

Why would your leaders cunningly put other four times in a verse it was never mentioned? Why is your bible full of spurious insertions.
You have never provided any verse I have ever asked you for. And you say you are a bible student. Or a you a watchtower magazine student?

Bible passage you cannot even show. God said he did creation by himself and you call him a liar.
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Ihateyoumod: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

What exactly is this Silly talk all about ?

Your Bible apply son of God to angels, to man, to Jesus himself. So what's the issue with silence as if son of God never exist anywhere in your Bible ?

We all know if someone is a SON of another, it means that person born them and that's through Sexual intercourse most times.

Why is Jesus and the angels called Son of God, in what sense are they sons ... By virtue of sex or Creation ?

Reply with sense . am asking something very logical , Only a faint mind not sure of his beliefs will evade this. Vital

There are sons of God BT there is only one begotten son of God.....pls dnt say nonsense cos u wanna win an argument....'begotten' not made
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:
@ solite3 , Can you tell me why Jesus is called son of God a title belonging to created being's if he was not created?
i will answer you if you can answer mine.
Why is God bearing the title God since other creatures also called gods?
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peacefullove:

According to the same bible in Revelation 3 vs 14 , Yeshua is the beginning OF CREATION of God ,

Do you now accept your Bible contradicts itself?

Am waiting for how you gonna save yourself from these.

there is no contradiction there.
Jesus being referred to as the beginning of God's creation means he is the source and ruler of it
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
removetheturban:
If you want to hold on to verse one I will advise you to read it again because it speaks of Wisdom and Discernment. Those are 'two' qualities. Which do you want to go with?

The pieces of evidence that Jesus was the one in the picture are numerous. Need I say he was beside the father, he was a master worker or God was pleased with him? Should we make references to prove those as well?

Jesus was seen at the side of the father and the Greek scripture confirms that. He said no one else has seen the father except him (wisdom and discernment or the Holy Spirit was not mentioned)

Has the Holy Spirit seen the father? John 1:18 If everything came from God THROUGH Jesus, can't you see that Jesus is the mediator and not the giver? Ephesians 3:15 said that Jesus owes his name to God.

If Jesus owes his name to God does it not mean that Jesus owes his existence to him?

Before dying on earth, in who did Jesus entrust his Spirit?

To who does the Bible say that the spirit returns in Ecclesiastes 12:7?

And who GAVE that spirit?
Now, let me ask you. Who is talking in Proverbs 8:22?
start from verse 1 you will know I said that Jesus was the one talking. You can tell me who is talking since you disagree with me. Is it Wisdom talking or Discernment talk? Be forthright!
so wisdom was speaking and she was a woman, I taught you said it was Christ.
Something tells me you are dolphinheart
Re: My Prayer For Trinitarians by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
removetheturban:
If you want to hold on to verse one I will advise you to read it again because it speaks of Wisdom and Discernment. Those are 'two' qualities. Which do you want to go with?

The pieces of evidence that Jesus was the one in the picture are numerous. Need I say he was beside the father, he was a master worker or God was pleased with him? Should we make references to prove those as well?

Jesus was seen at the side of the father and the Greek scripture confirms that. He said no one else has seen the father except him (wisdom and discernment or the Holy Spirit was not mentioned)

Has the Holy Spirit seen the father? John 1:18 If everything came from God THROUGH Jesus, can't you see that Jesus is the mediator and not the giver? Ephesians 3:15 said that Jesus owes his name to God.

If Jesus owes his name to God does it not mean that Jesus owes his existence to him?

Before dying on earth, in who did Jesus entrust his Spirit?

To who does the Bible say that the spirit returns in Ecclesiastes 12:7?

And who GAVE that spirit?
Now, let me ask you. Who is talking in Proverbs 8:22?
start from verse 1 you will know I said that Jesus was the one talking. You can tell me who is talking since you disagree with me. Is it Wisdom talking or Discernment talk? Be forthright!
how did you come to the conclusion that it was Jesus but you said wisdom and discernment. This is contradiction!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Motorists Keep Religious Books On Their Dashboards? / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Tithes Overdue - How Much More Do I Pay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.