Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25199 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:44am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^^ sorry now kiss
just kidding, see your cute face cheesy
oya arrnge that your face now now

tongue

No mind me naaa. I just find it funny sha grin

Anyways, I have to go out now. Going to the yard. U take care naa. And dont be naughty tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by madlady(f): 6:32am On May 17, 2010
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 6:34am On May 17, 2010
^sis in law. why are u crying shocked
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by madlady(f): 6:37am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^sis in law. why are u crying shocked

Just messing wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 6:38am On May 17, 2010
r u sure tongue or is it because i called you big sis embarassed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by madlady(f): 6:40am On May 17, 2010
^^Maybe embarassed embarassed grin (thin skin)
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 6:42am On May 17, 2010
ok i see tongue i'll stop calling you that grin
can i call you erm lemme think abt it.oops lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by madlady(f): 6:43am On May 17, 2010
No it's cool,4real cool cool cool c u.
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 6:44am On May 17, 2010
ok big sis, grin cheesy wink
tk kia smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Kgdavid(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2010
hmmmmm come and see love triangle
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 1:12pm On May 17, 2010
Kgdavid:

hmmmmm, na love rectangle.
see ur big mouth
LOL
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 17, 2010
am back, plz did anybody experienced wht i did in this Nland site this morning?, i hv been trying to connect to the site since morning , but it just did not respond till noon undecided
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:42pm On May 17, 2010
Kgdavid:

for whia? shocked

Nenum:

hmmmmm, na love rectangle.
see your big mouth
LOL

for whia? shocked

odiaero:

am back, plz did anybody experienced wht i did in this Nland site this morning?, i hv been trying to connect to the site since morning , but it just did not respond till noon undecided

yes. . . Server problem I guess. Bro. u have been judged!
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2010
@garby.
i tire for d quote oooooo
Kgdavid:

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 1:59pm On May 17, 2010
^^^ Why o u always call m Garby sad
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 2:03pm On May 17, 2010
sorry dear.
gabry or gabby rite.
sorry. i'm bad.
appologies
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

yes. . . Server problem I guess. Bro. [size=25pt]u have been judged![/size]
plz gabry wht is the meaning of that in bold?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:06pm On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

sorry dear.
gabry or gabby rite.
sorry. i'm bad.
appologies

Its ok naaa. Some people evn call me Gandhi or Cadbury or gabro or Cadbury which is worst off  shocked shocked shocked

odiaero:

plz gabry wht is the meaning of that?

U bad ooo. . . I see u like sleeping with Oyinbo. I therefoe punish you to go cook Egusi SOup for me for the rest of your entire life!  angry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 17, 2010
^^ah, no i did not sleep with her, just let the story finish na kiss
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:34pm On May 17, 2010
odiaero:

^^ah, no i did not sleep with her, just let the story finish na kiss

Which man can resist Hot female sef? angry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

me na, all my discussion with them was just to get ideal o wht is going on cool
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 2:42pm On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

"Abacha"
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 2:47pm On May 17, 2010
odiaero:

me na, all my discussion with them was just to get ideal o wht is going on cool

Ehen! embarassed

Nenum:

"Abacha"

What does Abacha means?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 17, 2010
^^ ye na
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:01pm On May 17, 2010
odiaero:

^^ ye na

Nothin oo. Hope say u no dey comot yaself for wahala
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 3:02pm On May 17, 2010
tot u said u were niger by heart.
one tym millitary ruler
rumour has it dat he died ontop a "paki" chic after she gave him an apple.
I have opened my account wit d sugar mummy linker, go check it out
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:10pm On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

tot u said u were niger by heart.
one tym millitary ruler
rumour has it dat he died ontop a "paki" chic after she gave him an apple.
I have opened my account wit d sugar mummy linker, go check it out

I was just joking naa. i can never be a Naija at heart cause I dont like chop kpomo, Ogbona Soup and Okro Soup
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 17, 2010
Mccccccccccccccccchew angry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:22pm On May 17, 2010
Ujujoan:

Mccccccccccccccccchew angry

Ehen! cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by sesman(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2010
how come we've gone off topic on this thread  
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by tkb417(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2010
i need to read this whole thing

just read page 1 and it seems interesting

so is the guy on NL? if not, why is it a NL issue?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by minute(f): 3:51pm On May 17, 2010
I can get you your money back but it will cost you a downpayment

of the amount you wish to get back.It's easy for me because im in china.

Do you need my mailing address?

Your money is gone!! Forever! Hahaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

How Much Do You Weigh In KG And Is Your Partner Happy About It? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / Nollywood Softwork: See Nigerian Actresses Act With Naked Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.