Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) (25192 Views)

She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. / Am I A Devil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:39am On May 17, 2010
^ is that ur chik tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 3:41am On May 17, 2010
wat do u tink.
hmmmmmmm.
is garby done, i wanna change dat pic abeg
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:42am On May 17, 2010
it kool doe smiley
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:46am On May 17, 2010
NOOO!!!! Post it again abeg! :O
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:47am On May 17, 2010
Im sorry I was watering all of the office plants and I feel sorry for them for being inddors so I carried all of them out to get some sun light and than carried them back in here. Please post it again. embarassed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:48am On May 17, 2010
Luiz, if u be big boy, than Madlady cannot be your eldest sister naa. wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 3:48am On May 17, 2010
dats me n d girl,

den mi personal in d next 2 min
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 3:49am On May 17, 2010
Ok Nenum Ive seen it but why u dey cover your face with glasses? I no fit see u ooo and your girl is Hot as fire!  That one no be small matta!  cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 3:52am On May 17, 2010
dere is a brighter one now
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 3:54am On May 17, 2010
re u guyz done. haba. hope dis was better
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 3:56am On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

Luiz, if u be big boy, than Madlady cannot be your eldest sister naa. wink
see this gyal. .u think sey u smart. tongue
just because i call her big sis doesn't make me a small boy u hear grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:04am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

dere is a brighter one now
\Take off your glasses abeg

luizworld:

see this gyal. .u think sey u smart. tongue
just because i call her big sis doesn't make me a small boy u hear grin grin grin

Just pulling your legs now. tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:07am On May 17, 2010
^^ better grin
so i'm 21. thats my age wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:08am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^^ better grin
so i'm 21. thats my age wink

No go confuse me ooo. U want me feel bad like say I be grandma for Nairaland abi? sad
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 4:09am On May 17, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
okay gat one last one wit a face cap.
are u sure we no go go facebook so
lol
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:12am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
okay gat one last one wit a face cap.
are u sure we no go go facebook so
lol

U get FB abi? I also have FB. Add me naa . Look for Gabali Gandhi Yaradua Obasanjo Yeye Fowl! grin grin but please send me msg ssay u be Nenum  wink
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:15am On May 17, 2010
Gabry:

No go confuse me ooo. U want me feel bad like say I be grandma for Nairaland abi?  sad
ok no vex. . i dey joke na! oya cheer up tongue tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:18am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

ok no vex. . i dey joke na! oya cheer up tongue tongue

I be Mama Ngozi and u be Grandpa Ngozi. That will make me feel betta grin tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nenum(m): 4:19am On May 17, 2010
added u already.
nena is mi first name.
d other name no go hard u, its d second letter of ur last name
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:20am On May 17, 2010
^^ ok i be papa ngozi. lol
btw who will be bomboi tongue abi we no get pikin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:23am On May 17, 2010
Nenum:

added u already.
nena is mi first name.
d other name no go hard u, its d second letter of your last name

Aight thanks naa. I have accepted u. grin

luizworld:

^^ ok i be papa ngozi. lol
btw who will be bomboi tongue abi we no get pikin

I no say you be Baba oo. I say u be grandpa tongue

And did you add me on FB? Do we have the same name or sumthin like that? cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:28am On May 17, 2010
^^ hehe lipsrsealed
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:28am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^^ hehe lipsrsealed

Did u or did u not naa shocked
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:29am On May 17, 2010
^ nopes i didnt oo shocked shocked
R U on FB?
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:31am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

^ nopes i didnt oo shocked shocked
R U on FB?

Ooo Ok Sowwy naa cheesy

Yes Im on FB, U? cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:33am On May 17, 2010
erm just hop in there once a while. . . undecided
i spend most of the time on NL cheesy
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:34am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

erm just hop in there once a while. . . undecided
i spend most of the time on NL cheesy

Than no point u add me naa. sad I think. undecided

Ok, Well, I use to love NL before but now I only like, not love tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:35am On May 17, 2010
* clicks face book and types gabby** shocked shocked
see your long name heheh grin grin grin
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:39am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

* clicks face book and types gabby** shocked shocked
see your long name heheh grin grin grin

Long name? For whia? shocked
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:40am On May 17, 2010
lee won gee kon sun cheesy grin tongue
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Gabry(f): 4:41am On May 17, 2010
luizworld:

lee won gee kon sun cheesy grin tongue

shocked shocked shocked embarassed angry

Hmm! angry
Re: The Face Of A Devil Bastard (nigerian In The Philippines) by Nobody: 4:42am On May 17, 2010
^^ sorry now kiss
just kidding, see ur cute face cheesy
oya arrnge that ur face now now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / Does A Beautiful Wife Really Matter In A Long Run?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.