Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14906 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by honeric01(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2010
justwise:

What you just said now is like me saying 99.9% South Africans are HIV positive. Do you have any evidence to show that Ken Oyakhilome's wife is engaging in any fraud activity? Where did you get that 99.9% figure from?

I'm really really holding myself back as i type this, why do pple with little or no brain at all keep insulting Nigerian cos of a few scumbags?

Because she's also a scumbag, it takes a scumbag to know a scumbag grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 28, 2010
siyanda.N:

What made you think that ALL Nigerian men are scammers?

Well if its not ALL THEN[b] its 99.9%[/b]. I am sorry but Nigerians are NOT to be trusted. I am in South Africa and there is a Christ Embassy church here by Chris Oyakhilome, his brother Ken Oyakhilome's wife is heading it. Come on!!!
sweetie, thats taking it to the extrem, I know Nigerians are tag with this scammer title
but not all of them are bad. but HEY, am not telling u to marry one, if u have decided not
to marry one, thats your prerogative, but do not generalize so broadly.

Am not Nigerian, am not here to support them either, am just talking
like any sane human would. am pretty sure, infact very sure that where ever
you're from must also have (some) scammers so babe there are bad people
in society, it has been that way before me and you were born, and it
will fever remain so and these sort of people are not limited to one tribe,
country or race.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by SmashingM(f): 3:02pm On May 28, 2010
siyanda.N:

What made you think that ALL Nigerian men are scammers?

Well if its not ALL THEN its 99.9%. I am sorry but Nigerians are NOT to be trusted. I am in South Africa and there is a Christ Embassy church here by Chris Oyakhilome, his brother Ken Oyakhilome's wife is heading it. Come on!!!

@ Siyanda; so sorry that 99.9% of people staying in South Arica are HIV positive. It's a pity for y'all.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by honeric01(m): 3:08pm On May 28, 2010
SmashingM:

@ Siyanda; so sorry that 99.9% of people staying in South Arica are HIV positive. It's a pity for y'all.  tongue tongue tongue

in the next 10yrs, their population would be less than 50 thousand grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by A40(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2010
siyanda.N would not marry Nigerian men but she has time to join a Nigerian forum and navigate to the Romance section to be precise. What a Cricket!! Why not go to SouthAfricaland? Xenophobic bombaclaat
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by U1(m): 3:57pm On May 28, 2010
Though I don't think I'm near marriage yet, a woman who nags and who is fond of comparing my weak areas in relation to other people in my face, such would be a no, no.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by OBEHIOYE(m): 1:00am On May 29, 2010
I'M NOT NEW TO NAIRALAND BUT I'M NOT A FREQUENT USER. SO I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO POST THIS BUT I NEED THE ADVICE OF THE HOUSE, IT'S SERIOUS!!!

I'M A YOUNG WORKING-CLASS DUDE AND I'VE BEEN GOING OUT WITH THIS PRETTY LADY FOR A LITTLE ABOVE TWO YEARS NOW. MET IN NYSC CAMP AND WE HIT IF OFF AND IT HAS REALLY BEEN BLISSFUL. THEN THIS LAST EASTER SHE TELLS ME SHE ACTUALLY MADE A 3RD CLASS FROM SCHOOL!!!!
SHE'S BEEN LYING ABOUT HAVEN MADE A 2.1 JUST TO GET ME TO LIKE HER SO MUCH NOW AND DIFFICULT TO LEAVE HER.

MY CRITERIA FOR TOASTING CHICKS HAS ALWAYS BEEN  - INTELLIGENCE, GOOD HOUSE-KEEPER, PRESENTABLE AND IN THAT ORDER

NOW I REALLY LOVE HER AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL THE HURT I FEEL BUT PLEASE PLACE YOURSELF IN MY SHOES AND ADVICE?

ADMIN PLS HELP ME CREATE A TOPIC FOR THIS, THANKS.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Naruto87(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2010
It took her 2yrs to say that,then how long will it take her to tell u hw many guys she slept wit or is still sleeping wit.dont be stupid there are so many fishes out there.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by OBEHIOYE(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2010
i'm really so worried, really like her, just that with her revelation she doesn't meet my first criteria
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by sessy2(f): 6:50pm On May 29, 2010
i can never marry an ugly man and "mr i am too neat."
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ayodot(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2010
A lazy, dishonest, ugly, short, unreligious and free for all lady.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by sexi: 3:30am On May 31, 2010
A man who is full of deceit, untrustworthy
A man who doesn't have the 3Cs (Christ, character n competence)
A man who is lazy.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by drrionelli(m): 8:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
@OBEHIOYE:
Sir, I mean no disrespect whatsoever to you, so please take no umbrage at what I'm about to say.

I note that you say when you're toasting "chicks." Do you seriously want a LTR with a "chick"? Such vernacular usage suggests that you might not be taking the women you toast seriously.

Perhaps I'm misreading what you're saying. undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Spader9(m): 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
A LOUD woman

Will marry,

submissive(Thats how I like em')

short(So I can feel even more powerful)

kind(So I can pound any time)
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by GEW: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2010
OBEHIOYE:

i'm really so worried, really like her, just that with her revelation she doesn't meet my first criteria
yeye fowl you. who told u you are inteligent when you cannot figure out how to post a new thread. go sit down o boy make we hear word. na people marry women with primary school leaving certificate
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Chiori(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
I can never marry a woman with Mills-&-Boons expectations of life. They are dangerously boring, they are nags, and they are soon bereft of liveliness when you think you should both be settling down to tackle life.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by jpphilips(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2013
A Very pretty Gal from a wretched home, worse than a viper
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by haitto99(m): 12:55am On May 08, 2013
iI doubt if iI will ever marry at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? / How To Look HANDSOME in 2013:: 5 Major Tips!! / I Almost Toasted Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.