Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14909 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by wazobiang: 11:15am On May 26, 2010
except ur talking about superficial stuff like height, disability, colour, voice etc then the rest is deep deep water that can turn out anyhow. you have to know yourself to know the other person.

i don complain to somebody that my wife sometimes too complain. na im d guy tell me story of one man wey im situation dey so bad e dey carry that big musician earphone and a big stick or anything handy for ofense, defense and attack in the house. e get padlock for im room (in case somebody wan suffocate am for night?). if the wife pass food for am e go dey look the food like lizard wey dey observer ocean from on top ship. na only im daughter dey feed am. e no even send the woman again, she don go plc for 'friendship'. dem dey buy im stocks for street.

so don't kid yourself, and don't be in a hurry else you throw out a good thing. don't judge too much. you neva know what is really bad. some people do and the funny thing is that the those people that know terrible things will tell u that they are afraid they may have not seen the worst of it yet. go figure.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by HARDDON: 11:23am On May 26, 2010
??
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by badoomusoo: 11:48am On May 26, 2010
Ujujoan:

Wow, you must really be short then! undecided cheesy
But im taller than you are so i can never marry you cool
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by topkin(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2010
Dirty and not beautiful!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by GhanaGal: 12:59pm On May 26, 2010
i would not marry an ugly n POOR man, i repeat ugly n POOOOOOOR man grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 1:00pm On May 26, 2010
Ghana Gal:

i would not marry an ugly n POOR man, i repeat ugly n[b] POOOOOOOR man [/b] grin

How rich are u?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 26, 2010
Ghana Gal:

i would not marry an ugly n POOR man, i repeat ugly n POOOOOOOR man grin

But u'll marry an ugly rich man?
ur Hen will bigget cow for u.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by GhanaGal: 2:31pm On May 26, 2010
I WOULD NEVER MARRY SOME 1 ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin grin, N DATS A FACT, i cant believe da amount of people who actually fall in love ere. DIZ IS A FORUM if y'all 4gotten, kmt
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2010
Ghana Gal:

I WOULD NEVER MARRY SOME 1 ON NAIRALAND grin grin grin grin, N DATS A FACT, i cant believe da amount of people who actually fall in love ere. DIZ IS A FORUM if y'all 4gotten, kmt
Who is even proposing you? Dream on my dear!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by zebra543: 2:39pm On May 26, 2010
Ghana Gal:

2nded!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by omimi(f): 2:59pm On May 26, 2010
I will never marry a swine grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by calabaman(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2010
an arrogant,lying,fashionless, dirty gal that cant speak proper english when she opens her mouth is a capital NO for me. Nice thread@poster
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Tashaluv(f): 3:41pm On May 26, 2010
justwise:

Who is even proposing you? Dream on my dear!
I wonder!! shocked
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by petebor02(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2010
tasha u again
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Tashaluv(f): 3:46pm On May 26, 2010
Petebor, get off my back!! angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by kemisuga(f): 3:55pm On May 26, 2010
@ Calabaman - how good is your accent. 'abadie' e ponpon, dondom grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by deb(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2010
A nagging woman is a NO go area for me
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by thosinebro: 5:01pm On May 26, 2010
I can't marry a HND holder. She must be a University graduate. The Mother of my Children must be well educated enough to follow up with what they(my kids) are taught in School.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by degubi(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2010
@ thosinebro - I can't marry a HND holder. She must be a University graduate. The Mother of my Children must be well educated enough to follow up with what they(my kids) are taught in School.

You have not met University graduates who cannot write a single paragraph talkless of a whole page. If you measure people based on their paper qualification then you have got it wrong.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2010
thosinebro:

I can't marry a HND holder. She must be a University graduate. The Mother of my Children must be well educated enough to follow up with what they(my kids) are taught in School.
whats the diff between HND and Bsc?
so someone who went to yabatech would be less intelligent than someone who went to Madonna Uni?
i nor fit marry babe wey dey reason like u o make she no go put salt inside tea for me
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by teenluv(f): 6:05pm On May 26, 2010
I have always prayed for a God fearing man that will love and cherish me for who i am  cos I can cope with a moderate good looking guy but an arrogant and irresponsible man is a BIG NO for me.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Pweety4me(f): 6:06pm On May 26, 2010
Tashaluv:

Oh my! It wasn't you truely. embarassed You'v got a duplicate
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by thosinebro: 6:26pm On May 26, 2010
@Tkr417,there is a big difference between HND and Bsc. The latter is a Degree while the former a Diploma.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2010
ok bro
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by crown22: 7:18pm On May 26, 2010
a ni ma sha un
Flirt
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Builder: 8:56pm On May 26, 2010
I like to marry a woman that wears glasses, so during the height of orgasm i can bust ma load of her glasses, tha thing turns me on like Bleep
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Builder: 8:58pm On May 26, 2010
hey, nairaland is defacing my lyrics above, they changed "orga.sm" to heavenly,
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Moyola(f): 9:01pm On May 26, 2010
Builder:

I like to marry a woman that wears glasses, so during the height of heavenly feeling i can bust ma load of her glasses, tha thing turns me on like bleep

Hehe! really?! lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Newest: 9:14pm On May 26, 2010
I will never marry a foolllllllllllll tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by PastorOla1: 9:44pm On May 26, 2010
I will never marry a woman that does FEAR GOD or One who has no RESPECT for anybody. 10q.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters And Give Birth To Sons Who Look Alike / See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.