Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14911 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Married to who? Ayettymomma? grin grin grin

Fara bele, Koye feyin hale grin grin grin grin
u dey crase; den send u to me

see, anywhere tin ba nlo, mo man lo pelu ibon grin grin grin grin
i sabi Dagrin lines pass u grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:14pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

but u know my styley na, uve seen my give comments about my fkavour here and there on this forum.
but; abeg cut this your wahala and give the code to your apiary (without the bees inside tho)
if you can find my sexy body out then boy come and explore
figure out where the apiary is and i will tell ya what i have been stalling cheesy

i dont wanna disclose my flavour in front of Sauron
disclose little to him so he could learn grin

dont play ignorance with me o
i swear i wont kiss grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:16pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

u dey crase; den send u to me

see, anywhere tin ba nlo, mo man lo pelu ibon grin grin grin grin
i sabi Dagrin lines pass u grin

To ba fe k'won sha e bale, wa fori bale. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Pweety4me(f): 7:22pm On May 24, 2010
@OP A Nigerian man  cheesy i would love 2 be specific but dat could be 2 rude grin embarassed tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Chamotex,

Osun you mean Ilesa? Cos not all Osun state ppl are Pounded yam favourites, For Pounded yam axis check Ilesha, Ondo and Ekiti states

Yep Ilesa . . . . . I'm going there to singlehandedly handpick my wife.
Only the best will be considered.

dayokanu:

Chop Ponded yam for night, drink 2 big stout plus Alomo bitters and do you thing all night

Kasapreko!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:22pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

if you can find my sexy body out then boy come and explore
figure out where the apiary is and i will tell ya what i have been stalling cheesy
disclose little to him so he could learn grin
i swear i wont kiss grin
ill need to enlist the services of a wizard to figure out where your sexy body is tucked right now

apiary should be in England/Nigeria. so whisper into me ears and lets stop this preable grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:25pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

ill need to enlist the services of a wizard to figure out where your sexy body is tucked right now

apiary should be in England/Nigeria. so whisper into me ears and lets stop this preable grin

So you mean you dunno where Y me dwells? Cheese n Rice.
Hit me on BB and i'll tell you. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

To ba fe k'won sha e bale, wa fori bale. grin grin grin grin
how can that be possible when i'm a soldier boi, won pe mi ni akogun
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:35pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

grin grin grin

aiit am not on planet earth at the moment but in jupiter  grin
naija is out, england-------------hmmmm wrong but a little close wink cheesy

~Sauron~:

So you mean you dunno where Y me dwells? Cheese n Rice.
Hit me on BB and i'll tell you. cheesy
am i on your rader? grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:38pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

grin grin grin
aiit am not on planet earth at the moment but in jupiter  grin
naija is out, england-------------hmmmm wrong but a little close wink cheesy
am i on your rader? grin
correct!!!
ure in dublin, paris, amsterdam, munich, Glasgow, Cardiff
one of those cheesy grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:39pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

am i on your rader? grin

I know where you at. . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by nike4luv(f): 2:09pm On May 25, 2010
man-liar, no aspiration, foul mouthed, not a prayer man! the list goes on undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by daylae(m): 2:19pm On May 25, 2010
little or no self-esteem,dignity,and pride. And someone that pays too much attention to her looks can also be irritating.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by denny4ril: 2:34pm On May 25, 2010
never marry a nagging, quarellsome, over-demanding, jealous, lazy woman
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yjay(f): 2:37pm On May 25, 2010
a self-centered, arrogant, immature & stingy man, NOT FOR ME
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by accropode: 2:46pm On May 25, 2010
A lying, deceitful and fake woman, Wldnt even be my maid
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by uyakachi(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2010
i hate lies and sturborn
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Echidime(m): 2:51pm On May 25, 2010
I can never marry a woman who is not in the same brotherhood with me
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 2:58pm On May 25, 2010
Echidime:

I can never marry a woman who is not in the same[b] brotherhood [/b] with me

Which brotherhood is that?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by otondo55: 3:07pm On May 25, 2010
Very Afraid to talk of that,

not even to imagine it.

because i hate wicked ones

but like sweet-hole !
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2010
yjay:

a self-centered, arrogant, immature & stingy man, NOT FOR ME
ole tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 25, 2010
How quick we are to point out the xters we dont want in future spouses. U nko.Dont u know dat like begets like (@ least wen humans r involvd)? Work on urself to imbibe  the right xters and every other thing will fall in place.
Remember,`the perfect wife is the woman who is married to the perfect husband`.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yjay(f): 3:22pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

ole tongue

angry angry angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2010
yjay:

angry angry angry angry
wassup cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Bukittes(f): 3:30pm On May 25, 2010
I will never marry a man without vision nor mission in life. NFA!!!!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 3:37pm On May 25, 2010
Bukittes:

I will never marry a man without vision nor mission in life. NFA!!!!
how will you know he doesnt have mission/vision

and besides having mission/visions isnt the same as working towards actualising them.

A lot of people have visions but what distinguishes those who actually fulfils the mission and those perpetually on drawing board is the zeal to make it work.

Having visions isnt and wouldnt be a panacea to success so remix your line
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by denony(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2010
a woman that will never allow me do my thingy
a woman that is always a sex freaky ass
a woman that can't read my mind and say honey i understand what's in ur mind  ;

a liar and a cheat: i will dismantle her instanta  angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yjay(f): 3:57pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

wassup cheesy

i'm good, u call me ole abi?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by skfa1: 4:04pm On May 25, 2010
A woman that is too confrontational.

I just hate it.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2010
yjay:

i'm good, u call me ole abi?
ehn now
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by babsmii(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2010
a bossy woman, i love submissive women with a touch of humility, all the way muuuaahhhhhh
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by A40(m): 4:19pm On May 25, 2010
Hmmm lets see even though Marriage is still at least 5 years away for moi. . . Unattractive,Not smart,Disrespectful,Vindictive,Undiplomatic,Bad cook (At least be able to boil rice for God sake),Vain (Mrs Aso-Ebi,Aso-Ota e.t.c, white gold,purple gold,pink gold,rainbow gold so on and so forth well not till i'm earning LeBron money),Frigid,Paranoid wo when man reach that bridge we go cross am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters And Give Birth To Sons Who Look Alike / See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client / Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.