Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14910 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by MMichael(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2010
A liar
An unrepentable cheat
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by indie22(f): 7:46pm On May 25, 2010
a stingy man
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:48pm On May 25, 2010
dayokanu:

Those silky stuff reminds me of scarves tied by deeper life sisters. With a yard of material you can make 20 female tops.
DEATH cheesy cheesy cheesy its like you are into this stuff yourself tongue grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2010
ebonyz:

im sure the babes you say you knw are in the minority.

1) the convo was about high class gurls who patronize 2nd hand sellers- im saying they dont

2)do you expect me to know majority of Lagos gurls; meaning i shd know more than a million babes

of course the babes i know are not up to a million so they are in the minority
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by pweetyme1: 7:55pm On May 25, 2010
a liar! a cheat! or a slow guy! , amongst others, tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:58pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

who is feeding u this story. Ure not in 9ja o

these babes travel to UK/Europe to shop. will they forget to buy panties or what?

Ok.
All Naija girls travel to UK/Europe to shop i guess then. . . .
So who are those smartly dressed babes we see in Yaba bending down to examine immaculate white 2nd hand panties? Huh?
Are they ghosts?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Tashaluv(f): 8:00pm On May 25, 2010
pweety me:

grin grin. . @OP, Pweety4me kind of guy. Oopz! embarassed
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 8:01pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Ok.
So who are those smartly dressed babes we see in Yaba bending down to examine immaculate white 2nd hand panties? Huh?
Are they ghosts?
LOL
i didnt say gurls dont patronize those joints

you said High class gurls with good cars patronize those places. thats what im contesting

see ur Nigeria don play 0-0 with saudi shocked shocked shocked
chei
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 8:03pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Ok.
Are they ghosts?
maybe they are cause you seem like the only one who knows all about ghost
you this boy i don dey suspect you o cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 8:07pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

maybe they are cause you seem like the only one who knows all about ghost
you this boy i don dey suspect you o cheesy

Y me, you are a ghost na but i won't reveal your other secrets.
Letz keep it between us. wink

tkb417:

LOL
i didnt say gurls dont patronize those joints

Do"Category A" Naija babes patronize those joints or not?

you said High class gurls with good cars patronize those places. thats what im contesting

There's a pic somewhere on this Nairaland that someone took showing high-class girls buying 2nd hand undies.
It was around 2006/7 circa. I will try and find it and post it here as soon as i can.

see your Nigeria don play 0-0 with saudi shocked shocked shocked
chei

Who says i am Nigerian?
I naturalized as a Spaniard a month ago.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 8:12pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Y me, you are a ghost na but i won't reveal your other secrets.
Letz keep it between us. wink
i bind you in the name of gwad angry angry
shhhhhhhhh just keep that secret on the low low and let nobody know specially tkb417 wink
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Igwe9(m): 8:19pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

i bind you in the name of gwad angry angry
shhhhhhhhh just keep that secret on the low low and let nobody know specially tkb417 wink
hmm, I'm fine smiley
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 8:50pm On May 25, 2010
What secret are u people keeping from me?
Na wa o.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by zebra543: 9:41pm On May 25, 2010
Marry?? the wrong attitude and he wont even get a date! A man that lies, a man that cheats a poor man!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by olafemi(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2010
Ladies! yuo people can talk nonsense,so who are the ladies to marry all the bad ones and bad names as u guyz have mentioned-funny enough its this same set of girls that will hurryly open there mouth to say yes i will marry you!abeg make we hear word! tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Newest: 9:58pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Ok.
Are they ghosts?
Lol, dont mind them all jare, one of my neighbor has 1 customer, hmmm scared to start saying this, it seems she once to me she's here too
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Mofiyinfun: 10:34pm On May 25, 2010
I wil neva want to marry a man wu wl alwez b pushn me around,a man wu nags n yell al d tym 4 no gd rizn,a man dat is sooo proud of hmslf,a man wu wl raise his hnds on me,a man wu wl mk me cry 4rm d 1st dy i bcme his n neva b hapy 4 once, i cn go on nd on.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chidikus: 11:44pm On May 25, 2010
Hey man u know the answer b4 u posted,a nagging,a woma with a sagged out b.reas.t,and mostly a liability,no young man wanna die young dis days cos all d ladies out dr just looking for a dumping place and all young men out dr need a suportive wife,but most importantly,I AINT GONNA MARRY WOMAN WHOZ BEEN SAGGED OUT,ALL BREA.ST FALLEN DOWN,WORN DOWN,MEN DR AINT GONNA BE NO HONEY MOON,AL D BEST WHEN U WANNA CHOSE
Its hard broda to get a woman spo taliking wat kind of woman,men make we see first,cos it no dey market ohhhh,the good ones have been picked,just sum scrabs remaing in the market
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chemali: 11:49pm On May 25, 2010
I will never marry a woman whose affection is proportional to the depth of my pocket
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Pweety4me(f): 12:04am On May 26, 2010
Tashaluv:

grin grin. . @OP, Pweety4me kind of guy. Oopz! embarassed
Dat's not me jo! embarassed undecided angry

pweety me:

If this is supposed 2 be a joke better just stop. . .go back 2 your sender if u r d clown itself den slap urself 4 me will yu!& shut d flip down don't ever show ur artificial fraudelent face here again! angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by shilling(f): 12:27am On May 26, 2010
One with a hard heart, not God-fearing, selfish.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by osifred(m): 1:10am On May 26, 2010
my list will surprise u, i wil nt marry somebody ugly cos me self no too fine so dat my children no go regret and i no fit marry albino no offence but dat is jst me
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by mbulela: 6:02am On May 26, 2010
1. a slim woman
2. a non christian
3. all women are materialistic and it ain't bad but i can't stand one who can't put things in proper perspective and learn to delay gratification as situation calls for it.
4. a woman that does
5. a woman with a flat backside.
6. a bad cook
7. a nagging woman
8. a woman with too many friends
9. a woman easily giving to peer pressure
10. a woman that does not forgive easily
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by skyndyp(f): 9:08am On May 26, 2010
I can't marry a man that doen't believe in Jesus. True luv can only be learnt from Christ,and any man that is not ready to learn from the Master is not worth marrying.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 26, 2010
mbulela:

1. a slim woman
2. a non christian
3. all women are materialistic and it ain't bad but i can't stand one who can't put things in proper perspective and learn to delay gratification as situation calls for it.
4. a woman that does
5. a woman with a flat backside.
6. a bad cook
7. a nagging woman
8. a woman with too many friends
9. a woman easily giving to peer pressure
10. a woman that does not forgive easily

Hmmmn! Surprising! I though all men wanted Agbanis?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Tashaluv(f): 9:43am On May 26, 2010
Pweety4me:

Dat's not me jo! embarassed undecided angry

If this is supposed 2 be a joke better just stop. . .go back 2 your sender if u r d clown itself den slap urself 4 me will yu!& shut d flip down don't ever show your artificial fraudelent face here again! angry

Oh my! It wasn't you truely. embarassed You'v got a duplicate
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 9:44am On May 26, 2010
I will never marry a leech like Sauron  tongue
I will never marry a holy holy like David  tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by taosola(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2010
I'll never marry a woman that is not intelligent, diplomatic, phlegmatic and emotional.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by badoomusoo: 10:46am On May 26, 2010
1.A woman shorter than i am
2.A woman not as fine as i am
3.A woman that earns less than $3500 a month
4.A woman that nags
5.A dark skinned woman
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 10:57am On May 26, 2010
badoomusoo:

1.A woman shorter than i am
2.A woman not as fine as i am
3.A woman that earns less than $3500 a month
4.A woman that nags
5.A dark skinned woman

Wow, you must really be short then! undecided cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by kemisuga(f): 11:05am On May 26, 2010
DONT WANT A MAN DAT DOES NOT OBEY GOD

HATE WIFE BEATERS angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by CareTaker1(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2010
A nagging womb-man, a nagger, a naggist is a no no 4 urs sincerly

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Twin Brothers Marry Twin Sisters And Give Birth To Sons Who Look Alike / See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client / Is It Wrong To Approach A Lady On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.