Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14907 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 26, 2010
Never marry a muslim woman with jalafia black cloake
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by kijito(f): 11:33pm On May 26, 2010
showy, fake, salesman, tacky, immature, attention-getting, I want calm, direct, reasonable, mellow, grown GOD fearing
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ceasyc(f): 3:22am On May 27, 2010
an unkind, selfish, self centred, cocky, lying, cheating s.o.b
d list 2 long jare
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dallasbeau(f): 6:15am On May 27, 2010
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by duke2000: 10:15am On May 27, 2010
It interesting to read all these posts of likes and dislikes. Permit me to add that experience shows having confirmed all the desirable qualities, prayers are extremely vital in choosing a good mate. Why, you may ask. You may never know the true heart, inner person until after you say 'I do'. Many Prospective mates are known to art or play or put up another personality just attractive certain persons.

I have seen many romantic relationships end up miserable. Bachelors/spinsters, mark this post.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by makajibbz(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2010
oprah!!!
and wealthy,smart people who dont wat to lose half of their riches thru divorce!!!!
itz logical!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 27, 2010
A Self-Centered, dependent, disrespectful & lousy lady isn't it 4 me.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Flakky26(f): 2:42pm On May 27, 2010
A LAZY,UNGODLY,UNCARING,AND UNLOVING MAN ALSO A MAN THAT GOT NO VISION,
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Ormania(m): 3:02pm On May 27, 2010
I will never marry a NAIRALAND girl. grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by femmy2010(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2010
Ormania,
Kidding or serious?
If you are serious then you have lost because we have got great ladies on here.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Rastamann: 3:30pm On May 27, 2010
A man or woman never know the kind of man he/she wants until he/she is married
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Ormania(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2010
@ Femmy2010

Seriously o! They seem to sharp or fast, i suspect they are dudes pretendin to be gals.
If u r talking with fact i will think abt it again. undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by pweetyme1: 5:19pm On May 27, 2010
If this is supposed 2 be a joke better just stop. . .go back 2 your sender if u r d clown itself den slap urself 4 me will yu!& shut d flip down don't ever show your artificial fraudelent face here again!

i dnt understand wat dis insult is all about, itz so obvious im new on here n i used a username dat i liked, i didnt evn knw ny1 had a name lyk dat, so plz, i'd appr8 not 2 b insultd by u or ny oda person here, nodody's tryin to clone u, i dnt evn knw u!!! embarassed sad
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by wendybaby(f): 5:30pm On May 27, 2010
hi everyone, am new here!

i detest lazy men! yak! cant stand them

yeahhhh, what else a drunk, i dislike drunks.

V u inhailed their pee b4?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by GEW: 5:40pm On May 27, 2010
wbb
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Ormania(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2010
@Pweety me, is that for me? i mean coz of me? i guess its not on me.

But if it is me, really so sorry dear. sad
I was jokin sha.

undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by pweetyme1: 8:00pm On May 27, 2010
@Ormania, i wuznt referrin to u, derez a kinda mixup in here, derez a 'pweety4me' n i am 'pweety me', dats it.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by drrionelli(m): 8:17pm On May 27, 2010
I could never be truly happy with a woman who was dependent on me for her happiness and/or well-being. Nor could I ever totally share my life with a woman who clings.

I once dated a woman who wanted to do everything together. If I had a medical appointment, she wanted to accompany me. If I were to go grocery shopping, she, too, wished to be there. If I went to the library, she wanted to tag along. She had no reason to mistrust me, and she claims that she didn't. She says she simply enjoyed being around me. I felt as if I were being smothered!
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by nnaemmy(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2010
I dislike a rude, arrogant, lazy and nagging fellow as a better half.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 28, 2010
@post
an incompatible, dishonest, disrespectful and untrustworthy one or just someone who is NOT ready to get married.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ceasyc(f): 1:45am On May 28, 2010
contd
a smoker n drunk is most def a no no
so is an unloving n lazy a$$ twit
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by kieryn(f): 3:44am On May 28, 2010
A serious and boring man.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by femmy2010(m): 3:47am On May 28, 2010
serious?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by siyandaN: 8:48am On May 28, 2010
smiley
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 8:50am On May 28, 2010
siyanda.N:

I would never marry a Nigerian man, that for DAMN SURE!
CHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by honeric01(m): 10:29am On May 28, 2010
A sluggish woman
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2010
siyanda.N:

I would never marry a Nigerian man, that for DAMN SURE!

Do you know if any Nigerian man cares if u exist?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by siyandaN: 10:56am On May 28, 2010
Jesus
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2010
siyanda.N:

Do you know if any Nigerian man cares if u exist?
I WOULD HAVE TO WORRY NIGHT AND DAY COS THEN I WOULD A VICTIM OF A FUCKEN SCAM FOR SURE, SO I AM GLAD THE BLOODY THIEVES DONT@!

What made you think that ALL Nigerian men are scammers?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by siyandaN: 2:44pm On May 28, 2010
Jesus
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tulk2mi: 2:49pm On May 28, 2010
Never marry a woman dat is BIGGER dan u, cos anytime kasala broke 4 una house na ur back get ground cheesy. i don tulk ma own, if u marry na at ur own risk lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by justwise(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2010
siyanda.N:

What made you think that ALL Nigerian men are scammers?

Well if its not ALL THEN its 99.9%. I am sorry but Nigerians are NOT to be trusted. I am in South Africa and there is a Christ Embassy church here by Chris Oyakhilome, his brother Ken Oyakhilome's wife is heading it. Come on!!!

What you just said now is like me saying 99.9% South Africans are HIV positive. Do you have any evidence to show that Ken Oyakhilome's wife is engaging in any fraud activity? Where did you get that 99.9% figure from?

I'm really really holding myself back as i type this, why do pple with little or no brain at all keep insulting Nigerian cos of a few scumbags?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Look HANDSOME in 2013:: 5 Major Tips!! / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? / I Almost Toasted Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.