Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14908 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by femmy2010(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2010
In wont marry and extravagant lady.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

oh no you need a good cook you must be one yourself
oya run go learn am now grin
i did baby
ill learn why i get married. she has to teach me cos my momma didnt teach me

u did? i didnt get nothn. oya do it again and i cant decipher your code cos im not as smart as think grin
waiting o
. . .
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dbigrod(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2010
[size=16pt]i would never marry a nagging babe.i prefer to remain a bachelor for life than to marry a nagging babe.

Missy B:

A man that lacks the fear of God. cool [size=5pt]Dem go say Holy Holy don come.[/size] cheesy

this is d best reply.
[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:13pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

ill learn why i get married. she has to teach me cos my momma didnt teach me

u did? i didnt get nothn. oya do it again and i cant decipher your code cos im not as smart as think grin
waiting o
. . .
lol--i did get the message but my hand nor let me type reply
but i will in about 25 years from now grin
just kidding wink
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

lol--i did get the message but my hand nor let me type reply
but i will in about 25 years from now grin
just kidding wink
shocked shocked shocked

i see
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:26pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

an ugly , rude, unintelligent woman who cannot cook will be a NO NO for me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2010
Igwe.:

opinionated,fraudulent and untrustworthy
fradulent ke

meaning she will be tearing my chequebooks after mastering my signature

God forbid bad thing grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u fit marry ugly babe?
ur children go just worwor
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked

i see
oya think with your body and let it out dear maybe i might return your favour
so what says thou grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2010
If she can't make POUNDED YAM . . . . . she can buzz off! angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

oya think with your body and let it out dear maybe i might return your favour
so what says thou grin
think with my body?

hehehe

i didnt do sign languages in school. I only know maths and statistics, any other thing i'll fail grin
so what do u mean return my favour? speak my language yme
im waiting
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2010
chamotex:

you mean pound am for mortar and pestle? shocked
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2010
chamotex:

see this one
how can your wife be pounding yam? u berra go village go marry cos Lagos/London gurls no go gree
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ebonyz: 6:39pm On May 24, 2010
cant marry a guy that is abusive(be it mentally, physically, verbally and emotionally), lazy, Jobless and selfish
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:40pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

think with my body?

hehehe

i didnt do sign languages in school. I only know maths and statistics, any other thing i'll fail grin
so what do u mean return my favour? speak my language yme
im waiting
apply that math and statistics you are good at
and i might take it all the way with ya cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:42pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

u fit marry ugly babe?
your children go just worwor

If you don't marry an ugly babe, who would marry them?
Make una pity the fuglies na. . . . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2010
A woman without ambition, ugly ,

Sauron can marry all the ugly babes
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Pweety4me(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

see this one
how can your wife be pounding yam? u berra go village go marry cos Lagos/London gurls no go gree
True true grin tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:51pm On May 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Sauron can marry all the ugly babes

That wouldn't be a problem. . . . Ma genes are extremely dominant.
Even if i marry Kemistry, she will still produce Beyoncesque daughters
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2010
Chamotex,

If you love ponded yam, then marry an Ekiti woman. FL Gators come highly recommended
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

apply that math and statistics you are good at
and i might take it all the way with ya cheesy
i dont do algebraic equations with too many independent variables. i can deal with 1 or 2 at a time

come off it and get to the terbanacle and lets talk my lingo.
yme, ur wahala is too much ooo grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2010

Can you give us a picture of your child with Ennyluv?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Pweety4me(f): 6:54pm On May 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Chamotex,

If you love ponded yam, then marry an Ekiti woman. FL Gators come highly recommended

Will she send in d pounded yam via mail? undecided grin tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

If you don't marry an ugly babe, who would marry them?
Make una pity the fuglies na. . . . . . .
so i shd marry an ugly babe when people like yme full ground

u wicked no be small
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Chamotex,

Mumsie is from Osun state . . . I'll go there and bag me a wifey.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2010
chamotex:

Mumsie is from Osun state . . . I'll go there and bag me a wifey.
she will have tribal marks i swear down
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2010
^^ Chamotex,

Osun you mean Ilesa? Cos not all Osun state ppl are Pounded yam favourites, For Pounded yam axis check Ilesha, Ondo and Ekiti states

Chop Ponded yam for night, drink 2 big stout plus Alomo bitters and do you thing all night
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:01pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

i dont do algebraic equations with too many independent variables. i can deal with 1 or 2 at a time
come off it and get to the terbanacle and lets talk my lingo.
i will give you unlimited access just tell me whats your flavour cheesy

yme, your wahala is too much ooo grin
i know, i have heard that a million and one times grin grin grin cheesy

~Sauron~:

i for see plastic kids
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:01pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

so i shd marry an ugly babe when people like yme full ground

u wicked no be small

Y me is a married woman. . . . .Stick to your Ayettymama.

dayokanu:

Can you give us a picture of your child with Ennyluv?

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xBboz1HhEjtuAM:http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000Gbt1xwnxpdY/s/650[/img]
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Y me is a married woman. . . . .Stick to your Ayettymama.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xBboz1HhEjtuAM:http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000Gbt1xwnxpdY/s/650[/img]
sharrap

u see ring for her finger? im also married u Arrow

go mind ur biz o b4 i put my fingers in ur eyes
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

i will give you unlimited access just tell me whats your flavour cheesy

i know, i have heard that a million and one times grin grin grin cheesy

i dont wanna disclose my flavour in front of Sauron
but u know my styley na, uve seen my give comments about my fkavour here and there on this forum. dont play ignorance with me o

but; abeg cut this ur wahala and give the code to your apiary (without the bees inside tho)
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:08pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

sharrap
u see ring for her finger? im also married u Arrow

Married to who? Ayettymomma? grin grin grin

go mind your biz o b4 i put my fingers in your eyes

Fara bele, Koye feyin hale grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Almost Toasted Him! / How To Look HANDSOME in 2013:: 5 Major Tips!! / A Nairalander wishes to embrace Polygamy, Please advise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.