Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14905 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:56pm On May 25, 2010
chamotex:

Okay guys, I know ladies stuffs can be cheap but that is pushing it a lil bit.
Even at Katangoa, you wont get 5 tops for $2.  grin grin grin

One can easily deduce Chamotex don buy enuff Katangoa panties for his numerous girlfriends.
The dude is well-informed about Katangoa products.
Chamo, i bow o. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2010
50 what? is this excluding the hair, the dress and shoe
cause i think you are talking about the bra and pant only

You keep mentioning the hair. Is it not the cheap weave on that most women use to cover their baldness

50 what? is this excluding the hair, the dress and shoe
cause i think you are talking about the bra and pant only

I can swear that I have seen some ladies buying second hand Kostay and panties at Yaba market Walahi talahi shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

the address please because i don't see them here
5 tops for $2 abeg make una go hide jare

Whats the cost of those nylon tops that women wear all over. God help you if you move near a candle or any naked flame grin grin grin

@Dayokanu
No mind these broads dem be the biggest patronizers of Tejuosho,Kotagora and a lotta other flea markets! Where they buy tops,pants,gypsy skirts,shoes e.t.c a dime a dozen. A dude on the other hand has to shop at Twice as Nice,Bevista,Wrangler e.t.c in order not too look like a dead guy its even worse if im no get machine that means double wahala omo its hard out there for a p.i.mp

Omo No be lie o. Go to Mens wearhouse with your paycheck. Hardly would you come out with 1 suit and a shirt? SHoes? You have to save for those or max your credit card. We never talk of your car, wristwatch etc
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:57pm On May 25, 2010
chamotex:

How much? Tell us
tkb417:

how much?
make we tell u how much we dey buy our shoes
Victoria's Secret Perfect One full coverage bra costs $45
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2010
Are u minding these guys. Do they knw how much a single[b] victoria's secret bra[/b] cost?? Lol

That is an exception, You know for your huge cup size, they have to use extra materials. So yours is an exception grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:01pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

Even at that, na boys dey buy am pass for babes.
In the last 18 months, i musta bought over 50 pieces. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

yep; a babe once used my card to order stuffs and the bill was 273
thats way too cheap compared to what awon boiz spend to 'gadge'
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:02pm On May 25, 2010
dayokanu:

You keep mentioning the hair. Is it not the cheap weave on that most women use to cover their baldness
Gwad knows i look more sexy with my natural hair but its not that long jare thats my only problem cheesy cheesy

I can swear that I have seen some ladies buying second hand Kostay and panties at Yaba market Walahi talahi shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
second hand panties shocked shocked

Whats the cost of those nylon tops that women wear all over. God help you if you move near a candle or any unclothed flame  

lmao  grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:06pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Even at that, na boys dey buy am pass for babes.
In the last 18 months, i musta bought over 50 pieces. tongue tongue tongue tongue
nah the one of $10 you buy for them nah and that equal to $50
dont lie o you know i know where you at tongue cheesy

tkb417:

yep; a[b] babe [/b] once used my card to order stuffs and the bill was 273
thats way too cheap compared to what awon boiz spend to 'gadge'
a babe huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you nor dey my rader again angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2010
we don change the topic o

what kind of woman/man will you never marry? grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 7:07pm On May 25, 2010
Gwad knows i look more sexy with my natural hair but its not that long jare thats my only problem

But those weave-ons are super cheap

second hand panties

Ask Chamotex, He would use his palm to measure his girlfriends cup size and take the hand to the market to size the bras.

You would even see UNILAG babes testing those bras in YABA broad daylight

lmao

Those Nylon tops, added to the weave on, all highly flamable materials.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

you nor dey my rader again angry
abeg no vex kiss kiss
na old story abeg cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:11pm On May 25, 2010
dayokanu:

But those weave-ons are super cheap
Those Nylon tops, added to the weave on, all highly flamable materials.
you want thunder to fire that your computer cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont need those cause am highly flamable in person tongue grin

Ask Chamotex, He would use his palm to measure his girlfriends cup size and take the hand to the market to size the bras
chamo how true is this? cheesy

tkb417:

abeg no vex kiss kiss
na old story abeg cheesy
apology pending cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:14pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

nah the one of $10 you buy for them nah and that equal to $50

Me nor dey lie o. . . . I am churning out facts.

y me:

Gwad knows i look more sexy with my natural hair but its not that long jare thats my only problem cheesy cheesy
second hand panties shocked shocked

It's true.
High class Unilag babes wear 2nd hand panties. They even buy em in broad daylight, no shame.
Can't imagine ma woman wearing panties that were taken off refugee corpses in Liberia and Rwanda.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by A40(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2010
@Dayokanu
That hair na no go area! Na wig most of them dey wear sef! So if all girls spend $100 monthly or weekly who are those ones we see fixing their hair under the Bridges and Allen roundabout? Are they Ghosts or Transvestites? Na so one of my friend dey yarn awon boyz say na Bobby's Signature dem dey do their hair. Lol no be only Bobby Signature na Bobby's DNA
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:17pm On May 25, 2010
It's true.
High class Unilag babes wear 2nd hand panties. They even buy em in broad daylight, no shame.
Can't imagine ma woman wearing panties that were taken off refugee corpses in Liberia and Rwanda
the ones you know abi?

high class Unilag babes or some Unilag babes?

so whats classy in them if they wear 2nd hand panties?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:20pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

Me nor dey lie o. . . . I am churning out facts,
proof please:::::::: cause i dont trust ya

It's true.
Can't imagine ma woman wearing panties that were taken off refugee corpses in Liberia and Rwanda
i dont even wanna imagine that cause its just Gross
i mean we are talking about internal wears and not external undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:20pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

the ones you know abi?

high class Unilag babes or some Unilag babes?

so whats classy in them if they wear 2nd hand panties?

That's the question i keep asking maself too.
These babes drive good cars, wear nice accessories but they still go down the dirty route of buying 2nd hand undies.
I think it's a way of maximizing their profit margin. Naija babes will do anything to save money.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by seedord247(m): 7:22pm On May 25, 2010
i can't marry babes that demand for sex everyday.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:23pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

[b]These babes drive good cars, wear nice accessories but they still go down the dirty route of buying 2nd hand undies.[/b]I think it's a way of maximizing their profit margin. Naija babes will do anything to save money.
i seriously doubt this undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:24pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

These babes drive good cars, wear nice accessories but they still go down the dirty route of buying 2nd hand undies.
I think it's a way of maximizing their profit margin. Naija babes will do anything to save money.
who is feeding u this story. Ure not in 9ja o

these babes travel to UK/Europe to shop. will they forget to buy panties or what?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by indie22(f): 7:24pm On May 25, 2010
If you can afford a nice car and good clothes, why would you go 2nd hand on ur underwear?

It doesn't make sense, no one I knw wears 2nd hand panties so I wonder who's telling you that
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

Only?  shocked I thot you were going to say $450. Of course we know who foots the bill, it isnt you.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2010
davidylan:

Only? shocked I thot you were going to say $450. Of course we know who foots the bill, it isnt you.
LOL
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by SLIGHT(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2010
I cant marry a girl that i dnt love.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2010
davidylan:

Only?  shocked I thot you were going to say $450.
for Perfect One full coverage oooooooo i never said every one of them tongue cheesy

Of course we know who foots the bill, it isnt you
i upgrade myself i dont need them shawty"s doing it for me wink
btw you wan wound? angry tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2010
seedord247:

i can't marry babes that demand for intimacy everyday.
so u prefer the one that will give u a schedule for sex?
chei
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ebonyz: 7:36pm On May 25, 2010
as shocking at me sound to ppl naija chics dnt buy good undies. My sis buy stuffs from uk to sell in naija and everything sells apart from panties . .  Reason: they complained its too expensive and its only 500naira. I was shocked by this too
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by indie22(f): 7:38pm On May 25, 2010
erm ebonyz, abeg which naija girls and where?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:39pm On May 25, 2010
ebonyz:

as shocking at me sound to ppl naija chics dnt buy good undies. My sis buy stuffs from uk to sell in naija and everything sells apart from panties . .  Reason: they complained its too expensive and its only 500naira. I was shocked by this too
**ahemm**

tell ur sis to change her customers

9ja chics now order directly from uk- the ones i know.
The ones ur sis sell to are not representing other 9ja chics
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by purity232: 7:41pm On May 25, 2010
Note of warning!!! for every xter you hate in either a man or woman, its possible that you have it hidden deep within you. So in as much as you cant bear some certain xter, try to improve on urs and I bet u, its going to take some time but the other person will equally become the good and wonderful person u want them to be
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 7:41pm On May 25, 2010
you want thunder to fire that your computer  
i dont need those cause am highly flamable in person

Those silky stuff reminds me of scarves tied by deeper life sisters. With a yard of material you can make 20 female tops.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ebonyz: 7:43pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

**ahemm**

tell your sis to change her customers

9ja chics now order directly from uk- the ones i know.
The ones your sis sell to are not representing other 9ja chics

im sure the babes you say you knw are in the minority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? / How To Look HANDSOME in 2013:: 5 Major Tips!! / I Almost Toasted Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.