Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (34134 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On May 27, 2018
Times have changed angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Alejoc(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2018
*Your Wife Is Your Wife*
A married couple was walking through a garden, suddenly a dog ran towards them.
They both knew it will bite them...
The husband lifted his wife to let the dog bite him rather than his sweetheart.
The dog stopped before them, unsure what to do, barked a little and ran away.
The husband put his wife down, expecting a hug and a few kind words of gratitude from her.
But his wife shouted "I've seen people throwing stones & sticks at dogs, this is the first time I see someone trying to throw his wife at a dog"

Moral: A Wife is a Wife

"No One ELSE Can MIS-UNDERSTAND a Husband Better, than a Wife."

Husband it is well. Take heart it is part of the challenges of being a husband.

HAPPY WORLDS HUSBAND DAY��‍♂...!

WOOOOPPSSS�!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
Shut that your fu:cking mouth

What do you know
and you expect a woman to respect you with this your unruly behaviour?

Gosh...!!!

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Suko110(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2018
victorian:
Don't you people get tired?
Women this, women that!
Women are leeches, women are whores, women are evil, women are lazy.

Now, Women are now doing their own thing, you men are still complaining.

Smhhh.

When una taya, you people will go and rest. Life continues.
It is this type of ignorance that we are trying to purge outta some women, but no dey run everywhere shouting wen no one is asking them to, they prove they know all and in reality they know absolutely nothing. Pure ignorance, just keep quiet and learn.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by freedomchild: 4:07pm On May 27, 2018
Most people enter into marital relationship with selfish interest and when it's dawn on them that their interest will not be met, love will disappear and disaffection would set in. Nobody wants to sacrifice and be patient. Everybody want to gain or take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by stagger: 4:07pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Your woman is not a dog that you give orders and they must obey. You are in an equal partnership where you both show respect for each other. Respect her and she will respect you. Remember, you are a choice in her life, not a necessity.

The relationship between a husband and wife is that of a symbiosis: a COMPLEMENTARY partnership and not an EQUAL partnership. This is where everyone is getting it very wrong. A man has certain roles and a woman has certain roles too. The unique role-playing by each partner is what completes them both and makes the union whole.

When everyone knows their role at home and plays it, there will be peace and harmony.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by ednut1(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
Shut that your mouth

What do you know
y shud any lady respect a slowpoke like u. Mr know it all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by splmosixx(m): 4:10pm On May 27, 2018
Anoda MUMu aka husband disrespecter spotted sad

Ivorianaija:
Your woman is not a dog that you give orders and they must obey. You are in an equal partnership where you both show respect for each other. Respect her and she will respect you. Remember, you are a choice in her life, not a necessity.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by FluidQueen(f): 4:11pm On May 27, 2018
Probably bevause We have opinions now? Were beter educated... Our brain cells Proliferated? And we know better than submitting to mere imperfect mortals. smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by MMotimo: 4:11pm On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
cry cry

Gone are the days, when a woman will see her husband and she will submit to him and to his instructions wholeheartedly but not days again.

Even the Bible says wife should be submissive to her husband.
Ephesians 5:22-33 New International Version (NIV)
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

A man will give simple instructions to his wife or girlfriend they will still find it hard to obey him or listen to his instructions.

Amaka don't do this! She will still do that.

Mama Emeka shut up when I'm talking! She will talk 50 times before the man will say two statement.

Ma victor you didn't wash my clothes! Do I look like your house maid.

You girls should be respectful and obedient to your husband or boyfriend

Cc Lalasticlala dominique

Posts like this are the reason why Naija women need to do more to resist autocrats in dating before they end up in marriage. I wish the Naija men whose "loud, disrespectful" wives have aided their development would talk more so ignorant posts like this do not propagate such embarrassing nonsense.

Marriage is a partnership not a servant-master relationship. Having an opinion does not = disrespect

13 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by FluidQueen(f): 4:12pm On May 27, 2018
splmosixx:
Anoda MUMu aka husband disrespecter spotted sad

lookat this potential wife molester. Aka slave enthusiast. Sadistic asswipe. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pennywise(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2018
I dont know about this. My wife respects me and I love her dearly
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Sterope(f): 4:12pm On May 27, 2018
Let me submit to God and my parents first grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by FluidQueen(f): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018
Suko110:

It is this type of ignorance that we are trying to purge outta some women, but no dey run everywhere shouting wen no one is asking them to, they prove they know all and in reality they know absolutely nothing. Pure ignorance, just keep quiet and learn.
Nah..

You should rather keep quiet and listen to the wiser woman.
Women do not need to be told what to do. We are adults not toddlers. Shove your bias counsel down your butthole.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by marooh: 4:16pm On May 27, 2018
Because the trailer smash is different from car smash!
She experienced trailer smash
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Emilokoiyawon: 4:18pm On May 27, 2018
See, gone are the days when women had no choice but to be submissive to their husbands. The threat of the cultural backlash kept them in check. Now, society has abandoned that part of culture for the most part. And consequently, a woman does not have to submit just because she is a woman. And I think this is a good thing. Because forced submission by a woman is as terrible an arrogance in a wife. If a woman choose to submit to her husband in marriage then that is good. But to be forced because of culture, that is a terrible thing. If you want your wife to submit to you, then you could lead by example by submitting to her. There is a good chance she will follow your lead and both of you will submit to each other.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by stagger: 4:19pm On May 27, 2018
MMotimo:

Posts like this are the reason why Naija women need to do more to resist autocrats in dating before they end up in marriage. I wish the Naija men whose "loud, disrespectful" wives have aided their development would talk more so ignorant posts like this do not propagate such embarrassing nonsense.

Marriage is a partnership not a servant-master relationship.

Mr man, submission does not mean the woman should prostrate before her husband every morning and evening! Every ship has a captain. Every team must have a team leader, and in marriage, that is the man. A good team leader must cultivate sound judgement on how to handle issues and must provide for the welfare of the team members.

Why is it that in football, when a team has a lot of players tackling and causing chaos, the referee calls aside the team captain to address the matter? Why was Sergio Ramos presented with the champions league trophy even when he is not the most skilled player in Real Madrid? It is because he was the team captain. When Mo Salah needed to be taken out of the equation, he stepped up and did the job.

Any team without a leader will end up in total anarchy! So husbands and wives, know your roles at home and play them!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Anextin(f): 4:19pm On May 27, 2018
MrRichmond:

Yes, choice, she can as well choose to say no when u do the asking.

Choice ke?
Who does the toasting? Cause last time I checked, especially in this part of the world, the Man sets the ball rolling by taking the risk of rejection and talking to the woman.
The man makes the choice to talk to you before anything else happens, so wth are you saying??
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by package7(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2018
May God help us.. It is because of gender equality na ni.

I experience it at the moment. shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by zacwale(m): 4:23pm On May 27, 2018
When men want to duck beg like buhari 3termx b4 election
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pavore9: 4:24pm On May 27, 2018
The basic question is how did the man get attracted to a woman he could not inspire respect into?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by ritababe(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2018
because people domt marry for love again
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Elsalvator38: 4:25pm On May 27, 2018
They're in a codeine diet
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by able20(m): 4:26pm On May 27, 2018
Maybe some men are now playing wife roles instead of a husband.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by samsam2019: 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
Na the men cos am.

Our fathers back then we're real men. Champs. You misbehave and you'll come home to meet a younger, prettier woman , home sucking his dick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
package7:
May God help us.. It is because of gender equality na ni.

I experience it at the moment. shocked
gender equality is the cause bro

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by deleo16(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=541DRAZpIfU solutions are here why men need dram and vision
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Flickzvill(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2018
Sterope:
Let me submit to God and my parents first grin
nd marry them.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 27, 2018
Because all men are cheats and irresponsible. Period!
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
how will women nor wives respect or submit to their husband's when most of us men or husbands have allowed our wives and women to be the bread winners of our homes.....all we do is to play nairabet, wait for food and sex at night if some tired ones will even hear you sef. . .I salute all the women here. . .no insult to the men here..thanks

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pat081: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
Nt only wife if u notice if u want to date a gal if d gal hv b calling you brother d day u ask her out 4rm dat day no more brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Brothels Raise Task Force To Sanitise Prostitution / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.