Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (34154 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Amarabae(f): 5:57pm On May 27, 2018
So your wife is like a slave that you order around?
If any young man goes into marriage with this your mentality, such a person will never enjoy the marriage.
Whenever you see a married man nagging about "submission" then know that there is no affection in his marriage,
When there is an affection in the marriage, it will take nothing for a wife who is doing a laundry chores to take her husband's wears and wash off especially if the man is the busy type.
She is not washing it because it is a law but because of Love.
Building and maintaining affection in marriage should be the aim of anybody married and not all this submission thing.

11 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:00pm On May 27, 2018
No wonder, there is story of killing of spouses here and there because there can not be two drivers simultaneously struggling to drive a car.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:03pm On May 27, 2018
Suko110:

It is this type of ignorance that we are trying to purge outta some women, but no dey run everywhere shouting wen no one is asking them to, they prove they know all and in reality they know absolutely nothing. Pure ignorance, just keep quiet and learn.
I tire for all this woman wrapper men ! Carry woman issues on yo your head like gala ! Don’t you people get tired ? You need to rid yourselves of this obsession with women ! It won’t change anything !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
emmachukwu99:

I hope you share equal bill and responsibilities in the house too. And that's why ur not married.

Exactly what I'm saying, equal responsibilities. If I invited you out I will pay, and we live in a house together therefore we will both clean and pay for all things 50/50.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:08pm On May 27, 2018
samsam2019:
Na the men cos am.

Our fathers back then we're real men. Champs. You misbehave and you'll come home to meet a younger, prettier woman , home sucking his dick
his two inch dck ? I doubt it’s big enough to be sucked ! Maybe just licked ?
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by gbagyiza: 6:09pm On May 27, 2018
obembet:
Maybe yours... Cos of the way you handle and treat her

If your treat your wife/gfriend as a queen, she will respect you.

Cos my wife Respect me all the time

Either am with her or not... She gives me what I deserve.

We r not generalizing, agreed few of them have gud manners n fear of God but majority of them lack manners, they want to be d head of d house always in control of d husband..They want to be d final say in d family always acting as d husband..A lot of men are dying in silent from their wives behaviours n lack of respect for them..If u can make out time n do a kind of investigation/ research on this , u will be shocked with d outcome.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:09pm On May 27, 2018
afemaiboy:
Women, if you want to keep your husband's ego in check, be humble.
be humble for what ? Oshi !
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2018
Gentle2015:

I believe the OP will be a young guy like you but it is very much glaring that the OP is well advanced than you. He is pointing at the ills in the society and a munamu like you is shouting equality. Come t o think of it, what do you understand by gender equality? Where do you people learnt that from? I have been to Europe, Asia and America and I have never seen where a real man accepts that he is equal to a woman neither a responsible woman believing she is higher than her husband.

This equality shit is rampant amongst idiots and poverty stricken folks like you. You can solicit for better treatment towards the women folks but can never raise them at par with her husband. It is unheard of in any sane clime. Show me any responsible woman claiming to be at the same level with her husband in respective of any race... just show me.

OP, you don't have to blame the women. it is fools like this guy I quoted that makes them act such. What a shame
ots obvious you haven’t been anywhere , from your level of exposure !you sound so dumb !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by ImaIma1(f): 6:14pm On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
cry cry

Gone are the days, when a woman will see her husband and she will submit to him and to his instructions wholeheartedly but not days again.

Even the Bible says wife should be submissive to her husband.
Ephesians 5:22-33 New International Version (NIV)
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

A man will give simple instructions to his wife or girlfriend they will still find it hard to obey him or listen to his instructions.

Amaka don't do this! She will still do that.

Mama Emeka shut up when I'm talking! She will talk 50 times before the man will say two statement.

Ma victor you didn't wash my clothes! Do I look like your house maid.

You girls should be respectful and obedient to your husband or boyfriend

Cc Lalasticlala dominique

Why should he tell his wife to shut up when he is talking?

All these points you raised did not start in this generation. It has nothing to do with women of today. Absolutely nothing.

And you cannot even compare then with now. Then, the husband worked and brought in the money while the wife stayed home and took care of the house and kids.

You cannot expect it to be exactly the same when the woman also works as hard as the man or even harder and still bears children, takes care of the children and the home. Of course she will feel cheated when she is still treated without consideration.

Marriage is an agreement between two people. Couples should try to make life easy for each other without one feeling neglected or disrespected.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:15pm On May 27, 2018
Gentle2015:

I felt sorry for you.
so ? Pocket your sorrow abeg ! As if you count for anything in her life ! Go away , abeg !
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:17pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Equality does not mean the woman is on the mountain and the man is on the ground it means they both stand on the mountain. Why do you have such a problem with it?
unless the woman is on the ground and they can trample on her they will never be happy ! Spineless mofo s !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2018
emmachukwu99:

I hope you share equal bill and responsibilities in the house too. And that's why ur not married.

as if marriage is a prize ! I’m so happy women don’t carry marriage on their head like they used to !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 6:19pm On May 27, 2018
Pataricatering:
be humble for what ? Oshi !

Many men have such a high ego leading them to disrespect other people just because they are a man. You must break them to show them you are not the one to be toyed with. It's the only way to show them the error of their ways. Just do something better than another man as a woman and watch how they act like children or become uncomfortable. A lot of men hate being perceived as less than a woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Most women today are ruled by ego(pride) and stubbornness.. Ur wrong here.
and what’s wrong with a woman having an ego ? Men have egos - I don’t see what the problem is ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by galaxyking1(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Your woman is not a dog that you give orders and they must obey. You are in an equal partnership where you both show respect for each other. Respect her and she will respect you. Remember, you are a choice in her life, not a necessity.
You neither know the scriptures nor traditions, all that I will say to you continue very soon you will become a single mother, if you are not already. Go on disrespect God's ordination by your equality fight.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Thesia(f): 6:23pm On May 27, 2018
So all this f*cked up niggas complaining that their woman don't do anything they ask them to do...

Is she ur f*cking maid, u want a maid bitch u get one ur self, if that aren't enough for u, u can go bang ur head on a wall....

Rubbish, I am so tired of some stupid men thinking that their world is law, bunch succotash. . angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Thesia(f): 6:26pm On May 27, 2018
So all this f*cked up niggas complaining that their woman don't do anything they ask them to do...

Is she ur fucki*g maid, u want a maid bitch u get one ur self, if that aren't enough for u, u can go bang ur head on a wall....

Rubbish, I am so tired of some stupid men thinking that their world is law, bunch succotash. . angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ziggylady(f): 6:27pm On May 27, 2018
I wonder when you grouchy and nagging males will stop being stupid and get a life..Its on record that you lots are getting more and more irresponsible,yet you spend the better part of your life on cyberspace whinning about ladies like they are the reason you are depressed.

'Woman are leeches,women are hoess,dont marry ladies above 30,young ladies are confused,men are the head/superior,women should contribute 50% of the household expenses' blablablabla...mschewww!!

When you guys get tired of being foolish,you will all grow some needed sense cos for now common sense is far from most of you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Thesia(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Blame the social media cool

Blame ur f*cked up d*ck asshole

Eat ur f*cking dick scumbag

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

Many men have such a high ego leading them to disrespect other people just because they are a man. You must break them to show them you are not the one to be toyed with. It's the only way to show them the error of their ways. Just do something better than another man as a woman and watch how they act like children or become uncomfortable. A lot of men hate being perceived as less than a woman.
exactly ! I can’t even imagine someone trying to make me feel less so he can feel big ! And once you stand up to them - they back down - completely spineless! All this rubbish they are yapping here is like begging women to be fools so they can ride you easily without any complaints! Even if you submit and give them that respect they will abuse it and pay you back with the greatest disrespect - NAIJA men don’t understand the responsibility that comes with power so they don’t deserve it !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nnocliffs: 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
If you can discuss about your wife in a negative way to your girlfriend which kind of respect do you deserve?? Scums

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Thesia(f): 6:32pm On May 27, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Your write up should be targeted at married couple not married and single.
Lucifer wants to change the order God has created from the beginning. This happens when he makes
1.Many men are proud in nature. They don't show love to their wives hence we see cases of many women disrespecting them
2.He introduces feminism to make women equate men. Although men share in this blame because many try to oppress women
3. The society had made it so because there is no equity and justice when men or women commit similar crime. Women tend to be lashed.

However things can get better when our mindset change. As a Christian, you got to set aside traditional believes and follow the scriptures. When we follow the word of God and get inspiration from the Holy Spirit, many of this menace will reduce. The scriptures is balanced regarding marriage. Husbands are to love their wives and treat them like queens while wives are to submit to their husbands and treat them like kings. Women are to call their husbands Lord and show them respect. If a woman respect her husband, she can easily get whatever she wants from him.

Story, bunch of succotash.... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ziggylady(f): 6:33pm On May 27, 2018
Gentle2015:

I believe the OP will be a young guy like you but it is very much glaring that the OP is well advanced than you. He is pointing at the ills in the society and a munamu like you is shouting equality. Come t o think of it, what do you understand by gender equality? Where do you people learnt that from? I have been to Europe, Asia and America and I have never seen where a real man accepts that he is equal to a woman neither a responsible woman believing she is higher than her husband.

This equality shit is rampant amongst idiots and poverty stricken folks like you. You can solicit for better treatment towards the women folks but can never raise them at par with her husband. It is unheard of in any sane clime. Show me any responsible woman claiming to be at the same level with her husband in respective of any race... just show me.

OP, you don't have to blame the women. it is fools like this guy I quoted that makes them act such. What a shame

See your mouth undecided

..you shun and detest equality yet propagate women contributing 50-50 to the financial responsibility in the home even more in some case...You lots are confused and unserious for the most part..

Unfortunately for most of you,women are a lot wiser than you all....Continue crying.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Thesia(f): 6:33pm On May 27, 2018
desiregold:
and you expect a woman to respect you with this your unruly behaviour?

Gosh...!!!

Just like his name Brainwashed man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Pataricatering(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2018
galaxyking1:

You neither know the scriptures nor traditions, all that I will say to you continue very soon you will become a single mother, if you are not already. Go on disrespect God's ordination by your equality fight.
see mumu talk ! Did the Bible not say slaves must obey their masters ? Has slavery now not been abolished? So slaves should not have fought to abolish slavery because it is in the Bible that they must obey their masters ? Times have changed , better get with the program!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by gbenyi: 6:34pm On May 27, 2018
Women are humans too with a brain just like you. They are educated just like you, graduated even with better grades than you, are employed and contributing equally to the home's upkeep. So why should a wife tremble under the feet of her husband? Just because he is a man? Common guys, that's 13th century life. Respect in marraige and relationships should be mutual. Because she is a woman doesn't make her your slave.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
galaxyking1:

Are you aware of the fact that your almighy bible is as illegitimate? The original bible has several chapters that have been lost and are spread out all over the world. Historians have been able to compile some of the few ancient biblical texts, and they aren't even the original ones. The bible was first written in Hebrew, then translated into Greek, then Latin, then Spanish, then English. In between those translations there have been some inaccuracies. Also, the bible was written by people and not by God himself, how are you sure that God's words were not misinterpreted?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by nick50(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2018
That's one of the dangers of the so called gender equality preached by the western world.. We are Africans n we have a different culture.. Just take a look at d increasing number of divorce in our society today.. I will rather have a baby mama instead of buying problems with my money
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Jeferious: 6:37pm On May 27, 2018
God, if men keep getting weak, abeg change me to a lady. I cannot stay in a team of losers.

Please my brothers, respect is earned. A woman's respect can be earned through many avenues- money, d!(k, focus on career, principled lifestyle, diligence etc. So if you can't earn a lady's respect with ease, it means you're a bast#rd.

Personally, I have suffered little or no disrespect from the opposite sex. Even older ladies dey give me my way. And in the event of disrespect, I don't rant. I either let it go, or I run you better street. And taking life is part of the street.

In conclusion, as a man...learn from Machiavellian principles. IT IS BETTER TO BE FEARED THAN TO BE LOVED. Thus, as you get loved and admired by people(men and women), also make sure you are feared too. That fear would protect you when love cannot.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Thesia(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2018
All of u men should go to f*cking damn hell with ur submission sh*t..

It just f*cking annoying

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Thesia(f): 6:40pm On May 27, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Most women today are ruled by ego(pride) and stubbornness.. Ur wrong here.

It better that way, cus some men are beautifully wrapped piece of worthless sh*ts..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.