Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? (34141 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / Except She's Your Wife, Don't Give Her Car, Iphone 13, House, As A Romantic Gift / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
splmosixx:
Anoda MUMu aka husband disrespecter spotted sad

Another wife beater has been spotted undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by braunstrowman: 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
how will women nor wives respect or submit to their husband's when most of us men or husbands have allowed our wives and women to be the bread winners of our homes.....all we do is to play nairabet, wait for food and sex at night if some tired ones will even hear you sef. . .I salute all the women here. . .no insult to the men here..thanks
you made a serious point bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
Women, if you want to keep your husband's ego in check, be humble.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Xisnin(m): 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
Barzinime:
This is what we are saying...equal partnership? So everything must be shared equally like paying house rent, school fees, feeding, etc .. If not there is no equality.... And I am very sure its people like you that always come back to disturb us here that your wife doesnt respect you....
Better stop saying all this nonsense..the cause of so many recent failed marriages
Are you married and have your marriage recently failed?
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by TheKingIsHere: 4:49pm On May 27, 2018
highqueen:
speak for the ladies in your family.angry

From your comment, it shows that he is right and you ladies now lack respect.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by obowunmi(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2018
Women love money.

Most men are poor, broke, lazy and jobless.

Therefore, no money, no honey, no respect.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Your woman is not a dog that you give orders and they must obey. You are in an equal partnership where you both show respect for each other. Respect her and she will respect you. Remember, you are a choice in her life, not a necessity.

I believe the OP will be a young guy like you but it is very much glaring that the OP is well advanced than you. He is pointing at the ills in the society and a munamu like you is shouting equality. Come t o think of it, what do you understand by gender equality? Where do you people learnt that from? I have been to Europe, Asia and America and I have never seen where a real man accepts that he is equal to a woman neither a responsible woman believing she is higher than her husband.

This equality shit is rampant amongst idiots and poverty stricken folks like you. You can solicit for better treatment towards the women folks but can never raise them at par with her husband. It is unheard of in any sane clime. Show me any responsible woman claiming to be at the same level with her husband in respective of any race... just show me.

OP, you don't have to blame the women. it is fools like this guy I quoted that makes them act such. What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
cry cry

Gone are the days, when a woman will see her husband and she will submit to him and to his instructions wholeheartedly but not days again.

Even the Bible says wife should be submissive to her husband.
Ephesians 5:22-33 New International Version (NIV)
22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

A man will give simple instructions to his wife or
girlfriend they will still find it hard to obey him or listen to his instructions.

Amaka don't do this! She will still do that.

Mama Emeka shut up when I'm talking! She will talk 50 times before the man will say two statement.

Ma victor you didn't wash my clothes! Do I look like your house maid.

You girls should be respectful and obedient to your husband or boyfriend

Cc Lalasticlala dominique

Mbok, dnt add the bolded again.
Hubby & Boyfriend as well as Wife & Girlfriend are two things entirely. Both represent different institution biko.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Trexnemesis(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2018
When a woman stays long in a man's house, she becomes a witch - Afonja proverb.

As for the unmarried ladies, it's because of social media influence.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by TheKingIsHere: 5:05pm On May 27, 2018
stagger:

Mr man, submission does not mean the woman should prostrate before her husband every morning and evening! Every ship has a captain. Every team must have a team leader, and in marriage, that is the man. A good team leader must cultivate sound judgement on how to handle issues and must provide for the welfare of the team members.

Why is it that in football, when a team has a lot of players tackling and causing chaos, the referee calls aside the team captain to address the matter? Why was Sergio Ramos presented with the champions league trophy even when he is not the most skilled player in Real Madrid? It is because he was the team captain. When Mo Salah needed to be taken out of the equation, he stepped up and did the job.

Any team without a leader will end up in total anarchy! So husbands and wives, know your roles at home and play them!
You deserve a presidential award for this comment
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 5:05pm On May 27, 2018
Gentle2015:

I believe the OP will be a young guy like you but it is very much glaring that the OP is well advanced than you. He is pointing at the ills in the society and a munamu like you is shouting equality. Come t o think of it, what do you understand by gender equality? Where do you people learnt that from? I have been to Europe, Asia and America and I have never seen where a real man accepts that he is equal to a woman neither a responsible woman believing she is higher than her husband.

This equality shit is rampant amongst idiots and poverty stricken folks like you. You can solicit for better treatment towards the women folks but can never raise them at par with her husband. It is unheard of in any sane clime. Show me any responsible woman claiming to be at the same level with her husband in respective of any race... just show me.

OP, you don't have to blame the women. it is fools like this guy I quoted that makes them act such. What a shame

First of all, I am a woman. Second of all, you're points became null and void after all of the grammatical errors. Lastly, you say that "neither a responsible woman believe she is higher than her husband" but I didn't say she is higher than her husband I'm just saying they are equal. You're husband is on a throne and the wife is on a throne, not on a stool.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
cry cry

Gone are the days, when a woman will see her husband and she will submit to him and to his instructions wholeheartedly but not days again.

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

A man will give simple instructions to his wife or girlfriend they will still find it hard to obey him or listen to his instructions.

Mama Emeka shut up when I'm talking! She will talk 50 times before the man will say two statement.

Your write up should be targeted at married couple not married and single.
Lucifer wants to change the order God has created from the beginning. This happens when he makes
1.Many men are proud in nature. They don't show love to their wives hence we see cases of many women disrespecting them
2.He introduces feminism to make women equate men. Although men share in this blame because many try to oppress women
3. The society had made it so because there is no equity and justice when men or women commit similar crime. Women tend to be lashed.

However things can get better when our mindset change. As a Christian, you got to set aside traditional believes and follow the scriptures. When we follow the word of God and get inspiration from the Holy Spirit, many of this menace will reduce. The scriptures is balanced regarding marriage. Husbands are to love their wives and treat them like queens while wives are to submit to their husbands and treat them like kings. Women are to call their husbands Lord and show them respect. If a woman respect her husband, she can easily get whatever she wants from him.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

First of all, I am a woman. Second of all, you're points became null and void after all of the grammatical errors. Lastly, you say that "neither a responsible woman believe she is higher than her husband" but I didn't say she is higher than her husband I'm just saying they are equal. You're husband is on a throne and the wife is on a throne, not on a stool.

I felt sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 5:10pm On May 27, 2018
Gentle2015:

I felt sorry for you.

What kind of primitive thinking do you have to be indoctrinated in to think that another human being is below you because they just so happen to have estrogen, a vagina, and a set of ovaries.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by brodalokie: 5:13pm On May 27, 2018
That's because they're the mother of God.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:14pm On May 27, 2018
Let me speak for myself.
Respect is earned and you must give me something to respect and by the way respect is reciprocal so you must respect me too.
I cannot speak for other women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by dasparrow: 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
braunstrowman:
cry cry

A man will give simple instructions to his wife or girlfriend they will still find it hard to obey him or listen to his instructions.

Stop complaining. And why did you conveniently leave out that part of the bible that states that men should love their wives like Christ loves the church? If most Nigerian married men loved their wives like Christ loves the church, they won't cheat on their wives or infect them with sexually transmitted diseases or father kids out of wedlock when their wife does not get pregnant soon enough or keeps having baby girls.

Don't get me started on how many of you treat your wives and even mere girlfriends like glorified housemaids. Being in an intimate relationship is not by force. If women are not making you happy, you are welcome to remain single. Being single is not a crime.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Wealthycharles(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Your woman is not a dog that you give orders and they must obey. You are in an equal partnership where you both show respect for each other. Respect her and she will respect you. Remember, you are a choice in her life, not a necessity.

Pls shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by eyinjuege: 5:20pm On May 27, 2018
A woman is a human being first with her own emotions, feelings, ideas. She is a person.
Same as a child, but unlike a child she is very capable of making her own decisions.
She also knows what she wants and what will be beneficial to her. It's time to dialogue and negotiate with your wife, a fellow human with a brain. Not give instructions like a Lord. She will rebel, especially when you're not her parent.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Duru009(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
If you bang your wife and satisfy her very well,she will certainly respect.
Most men these days ar soooo weak!
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Ivorianaija(f): 5:24pm On May 27, 2018
Wealthycharles:

Pls shut up.

Equality does not mean the woman is on the mountain and the man is on the ground it means they both stand on the mountain. Why do you have such a problem with it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by demoBaba: 5:30pm On May 27, 2018

That's why you're unmarried

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by amyzon: 5:31pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:
Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I hope you share equal bill and responsibilities in the house too. And that's why ur not married.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 27, 2018
iLegendd:
I didn't read, but the truth is: Women still respect their husbands, but most husbands don't know how to retain the respect. Since they're the man, they feel they deserve to be respected.

In fact, most men don't care to know how to retain respect. They think it's all about money. Yes, money is good, but making a wife respect you is not only about money, but your unshaken principles.

Most women today are ruled by ego(pride) and stubbornness.. Ur wrong here.
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by iLegendd(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Most women today are ruled by ego(pride) and stubbornness.. Ur wrong here.
You're right about the ego thing. Unfortunately, everyone has it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by FreeConCiencE: 5:49pm On May 27, 2018
iLegendd:
I didn't read, but the truth is: Women still respect their husbands, but most husbands don't know how to retain the respect. Since they're the man, they feel they deserve to be respected.

In fact, most men don't care to know how to retain respect. They think it's all about money. Yes, money is good, but making a wife respect you is not only about money, but your unshaken principles.

"unshaken principles " Expanciate..
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by amakabel: 5:50pm On May 27, 2018
how many men loves their wife, side kick everywhere, the wife is now the bread winner and they want respect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by Tex42(m): 5:51pm On May 27, 2018
Ask Chimamanda>>>
Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On May 27, 2018
FreeConCiencE:

"unshaken principles " Expanciate..
It's a long story. Let's go on a commercial break.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More? by janejive(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2018
whitebeard:
guys going about saying u want to control ur woman this and that..!! Pls relax..

Ur woman is ur companion, ur best friend, ur die hard fan, ur fvck mate/buddy, ur friend that can tell u in ur face.."niccar u ain't attractive", ur bully..and likewise ladies too..!! They are not ur subject or maid one some low life object that u want to be doing ur bidding every fvcking time..there is time for everything..come together agree on something then do it..it not that one person will decide and be expecting the other to follow whether she/he likes it or not..!

Well not everyone is enlightened.. And pls don't expect to marry a virgin if u are not one, dont expect a loyal person if u ain't loyal..!

Ur spouse is ur companion..(not in front or behind)..but beside u..!

Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.