Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32772 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Nwanne nkwucha aburo ujo, but Biko kupuru IamPlato, ka udo gbara shoe. He was playing.

Street ka anyi nor, so rapu okwu.

He was kidding. Don't take it serious.
He's being a kid. I really don't want to begin a thing and the mods will end up deleting it. Anyway, the guy should know he's a kid and that everyone he's dealing with is smarter than he is.

When he will recover from what is holding him down, by then it will be too late for him. They should continue, osinachi.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 28, 2018
Nairaland lords
And Super smart niggas
Inna ehn grin
Watin man no go see sha
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On May 28, 2018
hmmmm �

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 10:24pm On May 28, 2018
mrphysics:

He's being a kid. I really don't want to begin a thing and the mods will end up deleting it. Anyway, the guy should know he's a kid and that everyone he's dealing with is smarter than he is.

When he will recover from what is holding him down, by then it will be too late for him. They should continue, osinachi.

Peace Bruv.

Peace.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Sugar97(f): 10:25pm On May 28, 2018
greiboy:
Why was it particularly funny?

I don't know... It was just funny. I hope it doesn't feel like I'm making jest or something?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
Sugar97:

I don't know... It was just funny. I hope it doesn't feel like I'm making jest or something?
No, not at all. I can't be bothered about something like that

I just find it weird that you find it funny. cheesy and I probably also love asking questions

Anyways, we are good.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by highqueen(f): 10:30pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
He better not seek a war with me, i don't take prisoners
lol
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Sugar97(f): 10:35pm On May 28, 2018
greiboy:
No, not at all. I can't be bothered about something like that

I just find it weird that you find it funny. cheesy and I probably also love asking questions

Anyways, we are good.

Okay smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Craziestgirl(f): 11:08pm On May 28, 2018
Acidosis:

The quickie thing seems like an unnecessary exaggeration, but more than 98% of married women/men are in full-time communication with at least one ex!

The big question is: what are they discussing with an ex? Business?
No.
Investment.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by ImaIma1(f): 11:08pm On May 28, 2018
Is it Deloitte or KPMG that collated these statistics? I don't know how you guys come up with these numbers.

How many married women have you slept with?

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Acidosis(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2018
Craziestgirl:
No. Investment.
Hehe, seems you have experience in that department
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 11:38pm On May 28, 2018
mrphysics:

In Your Mind Now You Have Spoken Like An Intelligent human Being...

Oga the Best You Can Do Is Call Me A Scammer...

You Should Be Happy That I Am Talking To You. Normally I Will Just Over Look Sentences By Teenagers...

Go And Face Your Books... It Will Be Shameful To You If You Fail Waec again
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by front5line: 12:01am On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Continue your work o.
Login with one, type a comment.
Login with another, like and share the comment.
Login again, concur with each other.
Then in the dead of the night, login with another again, and see how your likes are faring... grin

Lol.. who give am assignment ?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:11am On May 29, 2018
Espada10:

I don't have to explain myself to you.

But I really did a number on you.

You greatest mistake on this forum( especially during all our fracas) was thinking I was here to bully or change or subdue you.

Nope

My mission was to change how people ( especially male nairalanders ) perceive you ( your tricks, manipulations and deflection tactics) and I am glad yo say it was damn successful.

The only dud is that you are annonymous ...no one really knows what you look like.

I know what she looks like;

She looks like a piece of shhit.

Question is "What kinda shiit she looks like?"

Some kinda watery poo. Don't waste time on her, she's already past her time in reality.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:13am On May 29, 2018
[s]
IamPlato:

In Your Mind Now You Have Spoken Like An Intelligent human Being...

You Should Be Happy That I Am Talking To You. Normally I Will Just Over Look Sentences By Teenagers...

Go And Face Your Books... It Will Be Shameful To You If You Fail Waec again
[/s]

fvcking piece of shiit scammer! I heard about what you did, but lucky I no longer type much here.

Look at you, tell me your worth.? SHould be within the range of 10 - 20 Nairaland likes.

Be fast.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by IamPlato(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

fvcking piece of shiit scammer! I heard about what you did, but lucky I no longer type much here.

Look at you, tell me your worth.? SHould be within the range of 10 - 20 Nairaland likes.

Be fast.

You Guys Will Die Of Depression on Top My Matter...

The Case Is Closed! tongue

Take A Coffee Break Before You Guy Suffocate wink

I'm Out
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 12:22am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Some kinda watery poo. Don't waste time on her, she's already past her time in reality.

How is work in Silicon Valley?
That's where you told me you work, right? grin

Anyway, I am done shaking this table. Y'all should go and sin no more.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 12:27am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

[s]In Your Mind Now You Have Spoken Like An Intelligent human Being... [/s]

[s]You Should Be Happy That I Am Talking To You. Normally I Will Just Over Look Sentences By Teenagers... [/s]

[s]Go And Face Your Books... It Will Be Shameful To You If You Fail Waec again[/s]
The bold sentence is the only relevant thing you wrote up there. I left you stage long time ago. Saw your scamming thread, if i had tagged tabbaz, by now, your case will only be settled in hell.

Not everyone is your mate here, maybe you should do due diligence in case of next time. That I'm new on this section does not mean my account isn't older than you and your deadrat account. Learn to respect elders. There's a reason I'm mrphysics, your madam should have schooled you on that.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Espada10: 12:36am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

So basically, what you are saying is that she is no longer an evening Newspaper but she is now a tissue paper

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:37am On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

How is work in Silicon Valley?
That's where you told me you work, right? grin

Anyway, I am done shaking this table. Y'all should go and sin no more.

Lol. See how shallow you sound.

Silicon valley is a place for tech giants in America...

Fill in the dots in Nigeria.

If it were to be male and female comparison, you would be so agile.

Meirda. Go read and fill up the empty spaces upstairs.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:40am On May 29, 2018
IamPlato:

You Guys Will Die Of Depression on Top My Matter...

The Case Is Closed! tongue

Take A Coffee Break Before You Guy Suffocate wink

I'm Out

Shut the fvck up... P00r useele$$ brokea$$ whimp!

Your matter, how much is your matter? We look out for people with matter, we come to you?

You took dinner? Or you're looking for someone to send you 500 Naira?

Fvckinh shrimp. You are gonna create another thread looking for whom to dupe.

Meirda!

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 12:40am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol. See how shallow you sound.
Silicon valley is a place for tech giants in America...
Fill in the dots in Nigeria.
If it were to be male and female comparison, you would be so agile.
Meirda. Go read and fill up the empty spaces upstairs.

Okay I gerrit.
You work in Silicon Valley, Nigeria.
My apologies cheesy

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:43am On May 29, 2018
Espada10:

So basically, what you are saying is that she is no longer an evening Newspaper but she is now a tissue paper

Lol. I have no idea what an evening newspaper is, but man... The girl is the most shallow person I have come across.

Just ask her simple question that involves technicality, watch her fumble.

Bring up male and female comparison, then watch her bounce to life.

You wonder if that's only what she's got upstairs? If I were her, I'd probably exchange my brain for an asheobi - since she isn't using it that often.

If evening newspaper is what it implies, then I guess hers is Night.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
[s][/s]

Look at you, tell me your worth.?SHould be within the range of 10 - 20 Nairaland likes.

Be fast.
I read his scamming thread, he was basically looking for N50k, that was what he was begging for on nairaland.
They covered him and I ignored it because those of them in this section lacks knowledge on what nairaland is about. I wanted to expose him to the hard part of nairaland by getting his name, phone number, account details on that scammers thread, but had to pity him.

I know about him, he's still an undergraduate who spend all his lecture periods on nairaland romance section. Tomorrow, he will say there's no job in Nigeria so we should fry beans for him.

He's a kid bro, that's the summary
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:44am On May 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Okay I gerrit.
You work in Silicon Valley, Nigeria.
My apologies cheesy

You see my girl, I can change the subject to something you'd be comfortable with...

Should we talk about sex, relationship, and feminism?

Smiles... You ready whimp?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:46am On May 29, 2018
mrphysics:

I read his scamming thread, he was basically looking for N50k, that was what he was begging for on nairaland.
They covered him and I ignored it because those of them in this section lacks knowledge on what nairaland is about. I wanted to expose him to the hard part of nairaland by getting his name, phone number, account details on that scammers thread, but had to pity him.

I know about him, he's still an undergraduate who spend all his lecture periods on nairaland romance section. Tomorrow, he will say there's no job in Nigeria so we should fry beans for him.

He's a kid bro, that's the summary

Not just him.

They gather around here and discuss trash.

Later he looks for whom to scam.

When he gets the cash, he comes back discussing sex, relationships and other bullshit.

Stupid son of am idiot!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 12:48am On May 29, 2018
Espada10:

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 12:50am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol. I have no idea what an evening newspaper is, but man... The girl is the most shallow person I have come across.

Just ask her simple question that involves technicality, watch her fumble.

Bring up male and female comparison, then watch her bounce to life.

You wonder if that's only what she's got upstairs? If I were her, I'd probably exchange my brain for an asheobi - since she isn't using it that often.

If evening newspaper is what it implies, then I guess hers is Night.

And i thought I noticed it alone.

That's all she's good at arguing. Nothng else.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BiafranBushBoy: 12:54am On May 29, 2018
donstan18:

And i thought I noticed it alone.

That's all she's good at arguing. Nothng else.

Very useless, silly, and disgusting fellow.

Back then I thought she had something to offer when I saw her contribute on a career thread.

Even sent her a message and introduced myself.

Then after a while, I saw the low mental human behind the moniker. Who cherished anything to compare male and female. I once asked her a question on a thread, she was so incoherent with her grammatical structure.

Then I knew she was a scam when it comes to having an IQ above 0.6.

Watch her on the next thread that would lead to castigating either the male folk or lifting one gender above the other.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 12:58am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

undecided
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 1:01am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Not just him.

They gather around here and discuss trash.

Later he looks for whom to scam.

When he gets the cash, he comes back discussing sex, relationships and other bullshit.

Stupid son of am idiot!
That's all they do here, few of them have started visiting business section looking for help.

Here, when they are tired of insults, they return to scam especially that deadrat of a boy now disguising himself as Iamplato.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 1:02am On May 29, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Very useless, silly, and disgusting fellow.

Back then I thought she had something to offer when I saw her contribute on a career thread.

Even sent her a message and introduced myself.

Then after a while, I saw the low mental human behind the moniker. Who cherished anything to compare male and female. I once asked her a question on a thread, she was so incoherent with her grammatical structure.

Then I knew she was a scam when it comes to having an IQ above 0.6.

Watch her on the next thread that would lead to castigating either the male folk or lifting one gender above the other.

Easy man, easy.

All shii gon boil down to the fact that we still on cyber-circle, zero fvcks should be given on some cases, in our own personal worlds, we rule. Cyber-character differs man, it's fvcking different. Pay less fvcks to her matters Bruv.

Last last, we still gon console ourself with the say "Social media appearance ain't reality".

Just keep your nerves, no online user worth the anger Bruv, none of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

20 Reasons Why You Should Break Up With Your Girlfriend – Joro Olumofin / . / Seven Signs Your Girlfriend Is Still A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.