Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (32751 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Quickie with Housegirl Gone Terribly Wrong.. / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:29pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

K
Don't make that comment next time, if you must, please don't generalize
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 28, 2018
ednut1:
u dont mean it
Old friend I do.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 28, 2018
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:33pm On May 28, 2018
Espada10:

Exactly,

That was my mission.

I call them the "our women" crew.

Poco is good at manipulation and deflections .I pity any person ( both male and female) that falls into her trap.

It is her type that molest small boys to stupor

A gender that don't really care about you and will throw inside the bus at any chance they get.

Now

She has disappeared ..she will now re appear in the middle of the night or when everbody has left this thread to post one daft comment.

Hahahah

You know them very well " Our women crew" OWC grin grin

Poco has really messed them up grin

She's very very good at manipulating guys especially, grin

But she'll never try that with the likes of Donstan, Espada, Ubunja, Shycypher, AngelLucipher grin

I just pity some brainwashed foolish ones she's using, it'll take them a long way to recover. A very long way.

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:34pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
Don't make that comment next time, if you must, please don't generalize

Nland ladies are not foolish, but you are very foooooooolish

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 28, 2018
Shm

I can't believe men will do be doing this

I am out of here
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Nland ladies are not foolish, but you are very foooooooolish
grinThis guy its like someone dropped you on your head as a baby
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 9:35pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Troll tongue

tongue You belong to me, me only kiss
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:37pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinThis guy its like someone dropped you on your head as a baby

Argh! I was expecting you to shoot me for saying that. The is what you could come out with?

You too foooolish Biko!

Swerve!
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:38pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:
I don't know the statistics, but I simply think the only place a woman can close her legs is inside her grave.

The only reason that can make a man guess perfectly about the faithfulness of his wife is if she's dead.

And please, don't call it quickie, they fvck well and suck diiicks, even when they are married.

ANYWHERE YOU ENTER PROBLEM FOLLOWS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Neimar: 9:39pm On May 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

from the two cases i've witnessed, i can rightjy say it's mainly cos of the former [the big preek and expert bleeping] (y)

lol
big preek kill dem

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mhisbliss(f): 9:39pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

Argh! I was expecting you to shoot me for saying that. The is what you could come out with?

You too foooolish Biko!

Swerve!
You obviously don't know me, i won't shoot when you expect me to, i love surprises, so watch your back playa
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 9:41pm On May 28, 2018
mhisbliss:
You obviously don't know me, i won't shoot when you expect me to, i love surprises, so watch your back playa
k
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

tongue You belong to me, me only kiss

I think you dropped out of Poco's bush (no pun intended, I swear!) So, let me see if she wants her stalker back!

@Pocohantas, we have a stalker in the lost and found property, would you like it back! grin grin grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Lolol. They will soon call you gold digging pauper now. You're not totally correct Sha. Even the rich feel like they own you.

Look at such a rich man very well, his background is poverty and he is not yet used to wealth.

Trust me. I really dont get what is special about monotonous sex, I value being massaged and pampered by smoking hot ladies, not one, better if plural, but sex ? Damn, that shiit is not really a deal. Give a man some great tantra and shower massage and smoke some joints together get into the sauna and cool off with a massage for hours and then they can understand what life is.

Damn, I got to step into the steam box, need to get my lymphatic system pumping...

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 28, 2018
BossLaifay:
Gbam.
For me Sha its something I'd never do..I'd rather look for fresh meat. Lol. grin
The op is just exaggerating..

@freshmeat..
Freshmeat are always the best..
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Sugar97(f): 9:56pm On May 28, 2018
greiboy:
Shm

I can't believe men will do be doing this

I am out of here

Lol. U mean "Smh"

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 9:58pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

I think you dropped out of Poco's bush (no pun intended, I swear!) So, let me see if she wants her stalker back!

@Pocohantas, we have a stalker in the lost and found property, would you like it back! grin grin grin

Bye forever babe, you just lost the perfect man angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 28, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol. U mean "Smh"
Yes I mean shame
it is an abbreviation that is not necessarily correct English to begin with
At least, you got the messagewink
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by SoapQueen(f): 9:59pm On May 28, 2018
donstan18:

You of all people should know that I'm the wrong and last person who'll ever want to play smart on.

You used a wrong and outdated method to carry out your plans. A very wrong one.

You are scared of Espada10 because he has been tormenting you on this forum, and of all pattern to save your ass from his brawl, you decided to accuse him of being me cheesy cheesy cheesy We once used that pattern, but it's stale, try something new. Just try something new,

According to your failed and stale logic.

Below shows that you and SoapQueen are the same, isn't it? Dummy grin

Hype and praise yourself below.

grin grin grin

Login with Poco, type a comment.
Login with SoapQueen , like and share the comment and praise yourself.
Login again, concur with each other.
Then in the dead of the night, login with another again, and see how your likes are faring grin

Hilarious! I haven't seen Poco, she serves it hot hot, me likey but I assure you we aren't one person.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 10:00pm On May 28, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hilarious! I haven't seen Poco, she serves it hot hot, me likey but I assure you we aren't one person.

I didn't mean what I said, just had to use her logic against her.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by mrphysics(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2018
IamPlato:

This One Is Probably Donstan's account or Maybe His Personally Employed Asslicker so Costumized his Name To Mrphysics grin
I really do think you are making a very wrong mistake mentioning me. There are things you do not know and the table both of you are shaking have 90% of you on it. I trust you will be kind enough to let the sleeping lion be.

I have decided to always remain silent and allow most things die natural death, but while one is trying in a very useless craftiness to know what I know, i have never dignified it with a response. Ndigbo will say, nkwucha aburo ujo.

As deadrat, you should have known that we allowed your case rest not because you deserve it but because you are new to it. This link https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update is for scammers. Once your name is in it, all through your life no one will ever trust you on nairaland. You should be kind enough to allow what is older than you remain how it is.

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 10:02pm On May 28, 2018
mrphysics:

I really do think you are making a very wrong mistake mentioning me. There are things you do not know and the table both of you are shaking have 90% of you on it. I trust you will be kind enough to let the sleeping lion be.

I have decided to always remain silent and allow most things die natural death, but while one is trying in a very useless craftiness to know what I know, i have never dignified it with a response. Ndigbo will say, nkwucha aburo ujo.

As deadrat, you should have known that we allowed your case rest not because you deserve it but because you are new to it. This link https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update is for scammers. Once your name is in it, all through your life no one will ever trust you on nairaland. You should be kind enough to allow what is older than you remain how it is.

Regards

grin grin don't mind that yeye boy
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Sugar97(f): 10:03pm On May 28, 2018
greiboy:
Yes I mean shame

it is an abbreviation that is not necessarily correct English to begin with

At least, you got the messagewink

Oh...I'm sorry jare. I thought u meant "smh" as in "shaking my head".
Nothing serious, I just found it funny

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by donstan18: 10:05pm On May 28, 2018
mrphysics:

Regards

Nwanne nkwucha aburo ujo, but Biko kupuru IamPlato, ka udo gbara shoe. He was playing.

Street ka anyi nor, so rapu okwu.

He was kidding. Don't take it serious.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 28, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

Bye forever babe, you just lost the perfect man angry

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you grin

*Food-cut-off-from-troll*
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
Sugar97:

Oh...I'm sorry jare. I thought u meant "smh" as in "shaking my head".
Nothing serious, I just found it funny
That works too.

it should fit perfectly into the context of the message I was trying to pass across.

Yes, the whole thread is funny in weird way.
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by igetjoyfromthis: 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
LivingFree:

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you grin

*Food-cut-off-from-troll*

angry Stay off my mention. We are no more lovers angry
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by BossLaifay(f): 10:08pm On May 28, 2018
Solstar:

Look at such a rich man very well, his background is poverty and he is not yet used to wealth.

Trust me. I really dont get what is special about monotonous sex, I value being massaged and pampered by smoking hot ladies, not one, better if plural, but sex ? Damn, that shiit is not really a deal. Give a man some great tantra and shower massage and smoke some joints together get into the sauna and cool off with a massage for hours and then they can understand what life is.

Damn, I got to step into the steam box, need to get my lymphatic system pumping...

Agreed. Sex can be repetitive andcan get boring and other activities might be more fun on the long run..... But the op isn't crying about having women be at his beck and call. The op is crying about sharing his girl with another. Or do you not mind sharing and being shared?

Not like I mind sharing cos I am weird wired o. I see absolutely nothing fancy about monogamy. And its very weird for a woman. Very disadvantageous. grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Sugar97(f): 10:13pm On May 28, 2018
greiboy:
That works too.

it should fit perfectly into the context of message I was trying to pass across.

Yes, the whole thread is funny in weird way.

I wasn't finding anything funny until I got to ur comment. I started thinking "shaking head my" (shm) and I burst into laughter grin grin
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 28, 2018
Sugar97:

I wasn't finding anything funny until I got to ur comment. I started thinking "shaking head my" (shm) and I burst into laughter grin grin
Why was it particularly funny?
Re: 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. by pocohantas(f): 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
You can't dignify it with a response online.
But if na to send insulting mail you go sabi that one.

Common, gerrarahere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.