Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,056 members, 7,953,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (62562 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

Every male on Nairaland dumped by a gurl was because they were poor. .They became 'rich' later while the girl begged to be taken back undecided...and ofcourse they said no

...Yet bitterness is written all over your post lipsrsealed

It is same stale style of stories all the time ..You guys should be creative and come up with another line of stories
Bitterness, ha grin, girl you don't know me. Forget about a formal introduction it's bullshitttt. Ave made my point if you think it's a lie well you can think whatever you like.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Alezy(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.

Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley.

just imagine what a lady says when giving advice. In her mind now the customer is her bestie but the bf whom they have dated for 3yrs is not her bestie ryt? She knows much about the customer except the aspect of how his reaction will be after sleeping with her. I love these kinda stories cos they usually end up with the lady living much of her life after marriage in regrets.

Broke bf as if the customer was not broke once
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Ziggylady(f): 5:13pm On May 30, 2018
grossintel:
Bitterness, ha grin, girl you don't know me. Forget about a formal introduction it's bullshitttt. Ave made my point if you think it's a lie well you can think whatever you like.

ok.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 30, 2018
Ziggylady:

ok.
Ok too..
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by omoelerin1: 5:27pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.
See an advice. So sad.
I pity all your friends.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 30, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

my point isn't about taking care of the home tho. read the whole comment again. if you are getting married based on mutual love and understanding there is no need for the language of submit expected from only one party. if you are marrying for a woman to take care of the home alone then don't complain when she also wants something from you.

ALOL ,,their wonnt be need for the word "submission" to a woman a man percieves to be submissive already.
if i am married to you ,,i donnt need to sing d chorus "submission" to you everyday.. it should be a fundamental thing. just as every one knows there position in a firm-like structure.
GOd elevate the humble so do we guys ,, we observe our spouses, my bae cooks & wash for me without complaining,,hence why sometime i just ask her to sit, i take up her role. no be say i nice ,,if you are arrogant,acting feminist around me i will only make life unbearable for you..
obey before complain we will do that which you want.study your man you will unscramble him.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2018
ericsmith:

ALOL ,,their wonnt be need for the word "submission" to a woman a man percieves to be submissive already.
if i am married to you ,,i donnt need to sing d chorus "submission" to you everyday.. it should be a fundamental thing. just as every one knows there position in a firm-like structure.
GOd elevate the humble so do we guys ,, we observe our spouses, my bae cooks & wash for me without complaining,,hence why sometime i just ask her to sit, i take up her role. no be say i nice ,,if you are arrogant,acting feminist around me i will only make life unbearable for you..
obey before complain we will do that which you want.study your man you will unscramble him.

you just proved my point. you don't need love only submission. so quit complaining about women not loving their men.

imagine comparing yourself to God who is omnipotent Lmao

yet complain about women leaving broke guys for rich ones lol
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 30, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

you just proved my point. you don't need love only submission. so quit complaining about women not loving their men.

ALOL,, goodluck in your quest
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2018
ericsmith:

ALOL,, goodluck in your quest
you too
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by zicoraads: 6:04pm On May 30, 2018
Lol.

Your boyfriend forgave you twice because you are basically taking care of bills. If he were to be financially stable, your relationship with him will be history now. As for the other guy, I know he's rich. So you are most likely attracted to that money of his, not him. How can another man become your bestie? Truth is, you are promiscuous to have even cheated on your boyfriend twice. Whatever we say here, I'm certain you have decided or have already cheated on your boyfriend again.

You don't love him. You don't love this new guy too.

Verdict: continue fúcking the both of them tongue

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On May 30, 2018
oyb:

The new Uju Joan. Yall Eastern chicks too like billionaires grin

Otedola with the money o... grin grin
Jim Iyke with the love undecided
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Otedola with the money o... grin grin Jim Iyke with the love undecided

Do you have coke bottle with the body? cheesy
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Do you have coke bottle with the body? cheesy

Just how you like them cheesy
But you say your money na future tense angry
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Just how you like them cheesy
But you say your money na future tense angry
Yes, my money is in the future tense but I just dey price the item now.

Emmm, ok are we not going to see the item we want to price at this window shopping. grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On May 30, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, my money is in the future tense but I just dey price the item now.

Emmm, ok are not going to see the item we want to price at this window shopping. grin

Forget window shopping.
Just try make the money present tense.
I don't even understand guys of this generation o, they don't want to make money and take care of their wives angry angry
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Forget window shopping.
Just try make the money present tense.
I don't even understand guys of this generation o, they don't want to make money and take care of their wives angry angry
Future tenses always have more words than present tense. A proper wine gets better with age. I believe the patient dog also eats the fattest bone. cheesy

So patience is the key

Still looking for the item in our window shopping oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2018
Silumi:

Lmao....how old are you? Dude is broke no man with substance will take this.. love is a choice..you don't make it with people who keep hurting you.if he is still staying he obviously thinks she is doing him a favour.

My sister, do you define substance by material possessions?

What if I tell you that there are hundreds of broke guys who won't take that nonsense?

Perhaps, this guy has inferiority complex. May have nothing to do with lack of money. There are some men, just like women, who are so messed up that they can't imagine their lives without somebody. They cling to the person, taking all nonsense and even committing suicide when the relationship finally collapses.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 30, 2018
Never please a man in other to displease yourself..you better use your head
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2018
ROSYL:
Like the saying goes, if you want to test how faithful a man is, give him money.
Poster your boyfriend is with your cheating ass, because he's broke and you have something going for you.

Cut him loose now if you are no longer in love and give another serious guy a chance. Do not settle for less because you've been with him for three years. Even 10 years is no justification for settling for someone your heart is no longer with.

Follow your heart but please take your brain with you. Only love doesn't sustain marriage. One of the leading causes for divorce is CASH! CASH and CASH! Go figure.

How did you come about this conclusion?

Let me tell you a true-life story. During my service year, I had a friend whose girlfriend always came all the way from Ilorin to visit him in Modakeke. This girl would buy him things and even give him pocket money. When she went back, she would send credit to my friend and still be the one to do all the calling while my friend called his various girlfriends. One day, she visited and caught my friend with a girl. My friend refused to open the door. This girl stayed outside and waited till my friend came out with the girl he had been kpanshing. My friend did not even show any remorse. He got a bike for the girl he had just slept with before coming to welcome his girlfriend. They had a serious argument in the room for hours but the next day, she was washing my guy's clothes and in the evening, she took him to Mr Biggs.

What would you call that?

For me, I would call it inferiority complex. And sometimes, it doesn't even have anything to do with lack of money. Some people are so clingy that they would take a lot of bullshiit from their spouses.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Pataricatering(f): 8:33pm On May 30, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
konji no go kill you for this world

This is why I hate women
why won’t you hate women ! Losers always hate women !
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by EzendiEgo1: 8:34pm On May 30, 2018
Pataricatering:
why won’t you hate women ! Losers always hate women !
who you be

Move out commot from my face
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by AlwaysPositive: 8:57pm On May 30, 2018
Save that young man the stress... He deserves better.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
He has Been with you for three good years, and it has been going well, it means he's your best friend not the stranger that just came into the pic and tried to sabotage something you biult for three good years, Have you asked yourself what made him stick with you that long despite the fact that you cheated twice? I blame him for forgiving you twice, because you're now taking his forgiveness for granted, don't be surprised when he vanish like the wind when he gets in your pants
pant? do you keep money in the pant.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by djgrafiti(m): 9:56pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
but then u know in naija nice is defined as when a guy gives a girl money and giftscheesy. Lets jus hope this her intending customer she wants to date is genuine and not some well to do fukboy who lures girls he wants to smash with money den dump them after chopping.
Abi o and btw Lefulefu it's been a longtime o,where have u been bro?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 30, 2018
djgrafiti:
Abi o and btw Lefulefu it's been a longtime o,where have u been bro?
iyam cool man. Is dis supersystems?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by jonaifame22(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

That's the sad reality.
Personally, I don't do things with my age group.

Men marry down: it protects their ego
Women marry up: it tames their ego.

(exceptions apply).
i love most of ur comments, they're not far from the truth
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by djgrafiti(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam cool man. Is dis supersystems?
No bro
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 30, 2018
djgrafiti:
No bro
i am trying to remember ur moniker but hey nice talking to u though.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 12:16am On May 31, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
you got me all lost

That's because I wasn't chatting to you or about you but to op and about op...
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CanineOfJackal: 12:31am On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:

grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CanineOfJackal: 12:33am On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:

grin grin grin

For the records, Are you a Nigerian?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 12:42am On May 31, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
grin grin grin

For the records, Are you a Nigerian?

No...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.