Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61936 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CanineOfJackal: 1:02am On May 31, 2018
LivingFree:

No...
whee did you learn this Nigger esque savagery? Don't tellme NL because you are more savage than folks here grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 4:08am On May 31, 2018
Ok o...if you don't want to then don't abi! Your ojukokoro will not make you a victim of Y"plus..say AMEN grin grin grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by VeniJu: 4:18am On May 31, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz

whatsapp 08129078105
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:11am On May 31, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

How did you come about this conclusion?

Let me tell you a true-life story. During my service year, I had a friend whose girlfriend always came all the way from Ilorin to visit him in Modakeke. This girl would buy him things and even give him pocket money. When she went back, she would send credit to my friend and still be the one to do all the calling while my friend called his various girlfriends. One day, she visited and caught my friend with a girl. My friend refused to open the door. This girl stayed outside and waited till my friend came out with the girl he had been kpanshing. My friend did not even show any remorse. He got a bike for the girl he had just slept with before coming to welcome his girlfriend. They had a serious argument in the room for hours but the next day, she was washing my guy's clothes and in the evening, she took him to Mr Biggs.

What would you call that?

For me, I would call it inferiority complex. And sometimes, it doesn't even have anything to do with lack of money. Some people are so clingy that they would take a lot of bullshiit from their spouses.

Ok, that one too is there.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by emyjones: 9:35am On May 31, 2018
One of the best response I have ever read on Nairaland. Hope the OP reads its well, word for word and line by line!!

quote author=greatnaija01 post=67998908]You really are a wonder

You are NOT a faithful Lady for relationship. You have lived in dishonesty and its all because of MONEY and Greed.

you are also materialistic (NO MATTER HOW YOU DENY IT, YOU ACTUALLY ARE.)

You have lied to your boyfriend and you feel you are better than him, so why are you still MANAGING him, he no longer appeals to you so leave him... you have HURT him beyond what he can imagine but because he does not know that is why he is still sucking up to u.

The new guy whom u called BESTIE may be the one you should marry (i.e If you wont CHEAT on him too with a new bestie when he gets boring).

You need to realize you will not be YOUNG FOREVER, and you may actually be lazy to WORK on your RELATIONSHIP. You are DOUBLE MINDED.

So pls make up your LIFE by making up your MIND to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL.

Your bestie MUST always be your LOVER.... So stop deceiving yourself.

THIS IS A BITTER TRUTH, BUT SWALLOW IT AND IT WILL CURE YOU.

[/quote]
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:40am On May 31, 2018
ROSYL:

Ok, that one too is there.

Yes, it is. And your conclusion is also a possibility. I just don't like passing judgement easily. I like to look at a matter from different angles.

Do have a wonderful day.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by smeag0l(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2018
No o....I'm detribalized even though I stay in the garden city of ph. Na hustle carry me come here from lag
pocohantas:

Are you rich, like rich?

Is your money reserved for only igbo girls?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Blinkz2: 11:30am On May 31, 2018
your cheating on him twice simply mean u ar not at all interested in the relationship it is only ur fear of wat pple myt say dat is keeping u in d relationship and he even 4gave u dose 2 times, dat shud be because he is dependent on u, i mean no guy wud 4give a cheating lady TWO TIMES. if ur mind is made 4 dis ur bestie, den go 4 him and stop wasting ur lyf
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by FeminineSniper(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:

80% of them are like that.

And you've been with 80% of broke nigerian Guys?

You truly are disillusioned.

you are right about just one thing, a rich guy wont tolerate a cheap ass cheating LovePeddler,let alone forgiving twice.....

But for you, work on your emotions and intelligence and you will see yourself meeting the right kind of guys.

For your Info, i am a married man and have seen so much in life.

no bleeps giving....
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 31, 2018
ROSYL:
Like the saying goes, if you want to test how faithful a man is, give him money.
Poster your boyfriend is with your cheating ass, because he's broke and you have something going for you.

Cut him loose now if you are no longer in love and give another serious guy a chance. Do not settle for less because you've been with him for three years. Even 10 years is no justification for settling for someone your heart is no longer with.

Follow your heart but please take your brain with you. Only love doesn't sustain marriage. One of the leading causes for divorce is CASH! CASH and CASH! Go figure.
lol cash? Was it money that caused the divorce b/w churchhill and tonto? Wat of dangote who has been divorced...is it cash?cheesy? There are okada men,barbers, and commercial drivers who are happily married with kids. Na mostly infidelity go kill a marriage or relationship weda the couples in question are richer than dangote or poorer than church rats.Money alone can never give u happiness.there have to be other balances in ur life for u to be happy. Money only compliments u. It is not the all in all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 31, 2018
daannyy:
Ewo shocked
All these kin girls plenty for church..Dem go date Sikiru on top say him nice,dem go kon break him heart come date Jamiu becos him be funny guy.Dah 1 go com break her heart she go come date Hygenus..All those guys go dey knack am steady..When she don reach 32 yrs u go come c am for church,she don dey find husband be that.She nor go wear earings automatically her name go change from posh barbie to Sis Faith..Mtcheeww..Ndi ara
this is why i avoid girls wey too carry church for head. Most of them are pretenderscheesy.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by smeag0l(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2018
No o. I'm detribalized. Btw, poco you've been MIA. They're sharing money on NL but it's exclusive to ladies only
pocohantas:

Are you rich, like rich?

Is your money reserved for only igbo girls?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by tunize(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2018
Please by nice u mean what? So ppl ar saying is better you date who you are closer to abi? Are you trying to tell me u're not close to ur boyfriend...sometimes some persons are jst so confused that dey dont know what dey want forgetting that u can nvr get it all a 100%...sister advice ur self.u have cheated on him twice he forgave you cos he is nice.and you ar about cheating on him again( na ur boyfriend need the advice not you cos he is lost and does not know what he really want).
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by tunize(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2018
Dillusionist:

I'm not supportive of the cheating nature of the lady but let's talk about this.

do you think that the said guy will take it likely if he's made and had alot of money at disposal?

he is still with her because of the financial benefits he's sipping from her wotkplace.
men don't take shiit so long they are made.
this one is still pitiful cos of his financial status.

wait,till he becomes rich.
Sometimes some ppl love for real..they look beyound ones flaws like in this girls case cheating is jst her habit even the said guy i mean her bf is rich you see females like this get carried away easily....girls like this offer nothing but "kiss of an enemy" am not judging her though but i live by one simple rule in this life which is do unto others what you want dem to do to you..(if na the boy do the girl what will be her reaction?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Silumi(f): 12:16am On Jun 07, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

My sister, do you define substance by material possessions?

What if I tell you that there are hundreds of broke guys who won't take that nonsense?

Perhaps, this guy has inferiority complex. May have nothing to do with lack of money. There are some men, just like women, who are so messed up that they can't imagine their lives without somebody. They cling to the person, taking all nonsense and even committing suicide when the relationship finally collapses.

Nahh substance was in no way aimed at denoting wealth in my statement..I ment self respect,self awareness that he deserves some form of respect to.wisdom to decipher what love truly is.and that he too deserves it..
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Silumi(f): 12:29am On Jun 07, 2018
mhisbliss:
Old enough to teach you a thing or two, love is not a choice, very naive statement there,we don't choose who we fall inlove with nor can we turn it on and off as we please, I've seen people who got married to ladies who had babies outside wedlock yet they're still living in peace, i have seen wives who made infidelity a career but thier husbands stayed with them, so going on and on about his financial status like a raving lunatic makes me believe you're not even old enough to use nairaland, you don't know another about life
Love is not a choice you say ....lmao...lol..this young ones never seem to amaze us.you will get there in time..some things are better learned personally.lol
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2018
Silumi:

Nahh substance was in no way aimed at denoting wealth in my statement..I ment self respect,self awareness that he deserves some form of respect to.wisdom to decipher what love truly is.and that he too deserves it..

Alright. I misunderstood you, then.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Abdbaba: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.