Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61914 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Airoflaw(m): 12:06pm On May 30, 2018
donstan18:
Argh! what are you waiting for? shocked

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed
OH YES
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Simbrixton(m): 12:08pm On May 30, 2018
diadem10:

Liar. Only Ibo do that. Our ibo tenant couldn't even tell us her wife fvcked his bro until his children did. And yeah, he forgave her, like his countless Ibo counterpart. Can't even happen in Yoruba land, the man's family would be the one to drag out the woman if he failed to.
all the cheating cases have seen where all igbo women if you even judge from Instagram most of the women in the Nigerian sex industry afrocandy linda uju ken are all igbos
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by mattsvibes: 12:10pm On May 30, 2018
OLOSHO
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by PointZerom: 12:12pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.

Both the jobless boy friend and her new bestie are Gold Diggers. The former is maintaining his cool and tolerating bullshits from her because of his pathetic state while the latter is a big pretender who will definitely reveal his true colours in future. That her bestie came as a customer but he's not a good one, he has target and when he meets his target he will gradually disappear.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ElsonMorali: 12:16pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

They can love o, their loyalty is what you should never trust.
Not just broke guys, but broke ladies too.

She even tried to date him. I won't and that's me being realistic.
Finished NYSC 3yrs ago? I can already tell his average age range.

The young man is trying to build his life, his wife is in SS2 now.

While I understand that this is your opinion and you are entitled to it, I can't helping noticing how self serving it is. But then almost every action man takes is in a way self serving.

Yet there's something called true love and money doesn't answer everything.

Having said that, the lady cheated twice (infidelity makes my skin crawl) so I wonder how she'll have a stable home.

Anyway, it's her life. She alone will have to bear the consequences (good or bad) of her actions.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by encryptjay(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2018
Lobster919:
I fought a strong urge to not comment. But here goes.

Please leave the boyfriend out of all this for a minute. The poor boy has received enough insults and judgements from people who don't even know him. Even if he is broke, Unemployed for three years - Is it your business? That he is low doesn't make him a perpetual failure.

But It is the OP's business.
1. When she started the relationship with him 3 years ago (he was serving) wasn't he broke and unemployed? What still attracted her to him? His khaki or paltry Nysc allowance?.
Like i said. We have no business with this young man. But we do have business with the OP.

2. You cheated on him twice. This wasn't even done because you loved who you cheated with - I'm sure they were employed and not "broke". This exercise wasn't done because you wanted to start a relationship with who you cheated with. This wasn't done because it was a mistake (two is a charm).
You slept with them because you felt the sexual urge and attractiveness plus last ingredient greed to do so.
Your "poor" boyfriend is broke. Was his peni.s "broke" too? Why didn't you go to him for sex as well?

3. To those shouting and giving consultations "oh he is broke. He is humble. They are all loyal when broke". You have no business with that young man. OP has enough serious problems already for you all to give consultation on.

4. I don't care what you do. move on to the "nice customer", You need to get married, he is your bestie yen yen yen. You deserve no insults.
But I'll implore you to break up properly with your current boyfriend and be honest with him. For future sake because it's certain he can't remain the same forever.

And please. For national peace. Let's learn to drop this "he is broke, she is broke" language. Or insulting people when they ask for advise. For national peace.
The rate at which people are using this 'broke' word is alarming. Seems blacks have become accustomed to the word.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by PointZerom: 12:17pm On May 30, 2018
Simbrixton:
all the cheating cases have seen where all igbo women if you even judge from Instagram most of the women in the Nigerian sex industry afrocandy linda uju ken are all igbos

You and diadem10 should follow Igando and other customary courts in Lagos and weep for your ladies. Go through Nairaland divorce cases and see how unfaithful your ladies has been.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by AGBAJE33: 12:21pm On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin
donstan18:

loooool
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by abiodunaaa(m): 12:24pm On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

This guy dey mad o � � � funny U
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ericbertrand(m): 12:25pm On May 30, 2018
For
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Princedapace(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Heya...I am touched grin grin
Why don't you put this story in a book?

Who get una time. Make una shall don't disturb our ears with marriage wahala and domestic whatever.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Afemna1love: 12:29pm On May 30, 2018
Say yes my dear sister, cheat on him on
ce more tell him, I'm sure he will forgive you again. your body counts is just 3, till its reach 100 , I'm sure he will keep forgiving you.
by that time your bride price is just #40
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CanineOfJackal: 12:31pm On May 30, 2018
LivingFree:

My sweet darling daughter, come closer... be nice and life will be nice to you. Be honourable, but first Google the word, and life will honour you. However, if... you get the pattern here?

Basically, drop the dicks and pick up the books! angry
you got me all lost
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On May 30, 2018
ElsonMorali:

While I understand that this is your opinion and you are entitled to it, I can't helping noticing how self serving it is. But then almost every action man takes is in a way self serving.

Yet there's something called true love and money doesn't answer everything.

Having said that, the lady cheated twice (infidelity makes my skin crawl) so I wonder how she'll have a stable home.

Anyway, it's her life. She alone will have to bear the consequences (good or bad) of her actions.

I'm very Pro-Me.

As for your other points, that's not in contest---is it?
I don't think so. Life and love itself is a risk.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On May 30, 2018
Princedapace:

Who get una time. Make una shall don't disturb our ears with marriage wahala and domestic whatever.

Here comes the emotional blackmail.
Now we gonna act like all broke men are non-abusive and best lovers. You get time dear, that's why you typed that epistle cheesy
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Gassa007: 12:40pm On May 30, 2018
Espada10:
Kai!!

Omo see headline

(I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie)

Poverty is bad
Lool
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Simbrixton(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2018
To the boyfriend of the lady all the motivational support from me, if collins can chest it like a man take it as one of those things in life they are women and inferior beings(finally Nigerian men dey experience o we dey stomach things) and a womans life is easy if you hear another man own its possibly worse
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Simbrixton(m): 12:45pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Now we gonna act like all broke men are non-abusive and best lovers. You get time dear, that's why you typed that epistle cheesy
you most likely an edo or igbo girl
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by basic23111: 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
The only different between u and and ashawo is that u av supermarket.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 30, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

I thought men don't need love, only submission.

if all men need is submission ,, we are good with housemaids why go through rigorous process, financially & physically to marry. maids are busty & naturally sweet just buy them soap n roll on. ALOL !! naa man go taya
women need money men want LOVE .
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Codes151(m): 12:52pm On May 30, 2018
As u got urself into the mess, I am sure u will get out; one way or the other
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by fabianjay101(m): 1:00pm On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz
If you have a boy friend that you love why even think about considering this guy? your bf might be jobless now but you are not which means things are definitely going well between you guys, if you love ur bf just make your relationship work, it's not easy but you also have a role in your relationship..
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by diadem10: 1:17pm On May 30, 2018
PointZerom:

You and diadem10 should follow Igando and other customary courts in Lagos and weep for your ladies. Go through Nairaland divorce cases and see how unfaithful your ladies has been.
Exactly. We don't go through the route of buying rites for Ibo glutton of elders to solve adultery cases. We go through court to dissolve the marriage. And that you have no media outlet speaks of how dead the SE is.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by OgahBohz: 1:24pm On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

so true,never trust the love of a broke guy.

he's still nice cos he's still broke and jobless and no girl can take him for now, hence,the cling.

so it's better to trust the love of a rich guy..??

isoryt
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
He has Been with you for three good years, and it has been going well, it means he's your best friend not the stranger that just came into the pic and tried to sabotage something you biult for three good years, Have you asked yourself what made him stick with you that long despite the fact that you cheated twice? I blame him for forgiving you twice, because you're now taking his forgiveness for granted, don't be surprised when he vanish like the wind when he gets in your pants

Don't you think he's been with her for three years because he's broke and she's got something going. He even forgave her after cheating twice, lmao, girl, this guy is still putting up with you because he's broke. Let him make money and see how he will dump your cheating ass.

Cut him loose now and give the present guy a chance. Some people settle because of how far they've been in a relationship. Guys, it's not always how far but how well. Poster, please use your time wisely.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Princedapace(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Who dey hell is broke? I just ducking shared my dam my opinion. My point here is. If she has the money why not help her bf? This has nothing to do with being broke. Becus we have more and more broke Nigerian girls than guys.

It is about helping ur bf if u can. Many Nigerian guys are currently paying their gf fee. I know how much my fiancee means to me and how much help I have e rendered to her to make her a better person. If I had left her for not having cash, how would she feel? Make una talk like una get conscience small. The lady has a better financial means, she should help for guy jareee.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ElsonMorali: 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

I'm very Pro-Me.

As for your other points, that's not in contest---is it?
I don't think so. Life and love itself is a risk.

Being "pro-me" is quite different from being self serving.

Another word of self serving is selfish.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Silumi(f): 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
mhisbliss:
You can't jump into conclusions like that, Maybe he really likes her, irrespective of his financial status
Lmao....how old are you? Dude is broke no man with substance will take this.. love is a choice..you don't make it with people who keep hurting you.if he is still staying he obviously thinks she is doing him a favour.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 30, 2018
Like the saying goes, if you want to test how faithful a man is, give him money.
Poster your boyfriend is with your cheating ass, because he's broke and you have something going for you.

Cut him loose now if you are no longer in love and give another serious guy a chance. Do not settle for less because you've been with him for three years. Even 10 years is no justification for settling for someone your heart is no longer with.

Follow your heart but please take your brain with you. Only love doesn't sustain marriage. One of the leading causes for divorce is CASH! CASH and CASH! Go figure.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 30, 2018
ericsmith:

if all men need is submission ,, we are good with housemaids why go through rigorous process, financially & physically to marry. maids are busty & naturally sweet just buy them soap n roll on. ALOL !! naa man go taya
women need money men want LOVE .

that's what I hear being preached everywhere na. from church to SM. cook, clean, be "umbu" and submissive good wife. obey your head. call him lord. so I have come to the conclusion that men don't need love. simple. so when you're marrying your housemaid she needs one who she can gain better wages from. I have finally come to realize marriage is transnational. marrying for love is Modern day scam.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by daannyy(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2018
Ewo shocked
All these kin girls plenty for church..Dem go date Sikiru on top say him nice,dem go kon break him heart come date Jamiu becos him be funny guy.Dah 1 go com break her heart she go come date Hygenus..All those guys go dey knack am steady..When she don reach 32 yrs u go come c am for church,she don dey find husband be that.She nor go wear earings automatically her name go change from posh barbie to Sis Faith..Mtcheeww..Ndi ara

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.