Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (52567 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2018
Follygunners:

Dis one no dey ever get sense at all... All she care abt na guy wey get money undecided
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Apus: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes me because you can't take your eyes off me cheesy even in your next life you can never date a beautiful girl like me tongue

Kense right now

babe abeg night don reach

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by perfectedmee: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies do this and watch men treat you like trash sad

Pls, stop believing whatever u, ve heard.

My longest Nd best relationship
Is wit a girl who walked 2 m Nd asked m out.

May her soul rest in peace.

I misses u nenye . I will never 4get.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by micstevo56(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
according to this story; that exactly was actually an indirect way. she saw the connection and was able to read the signs then she made the move indirectly.

i think every lady does that as along as u want it unless u are shy as well. there is no big deal there, even those that are arguing has at least done it in one way or the other

period
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by ElsonMorali: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ziggylady:

This is the first time in history i agree with you angry

Miracles do happen.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Sorry niccur, I use men and dump them instead.
which person toto dey slack?

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Obodo999(m): 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men Love it when they make the first move not the other way round Oga

How can you know what men like or dislike when you are not a man. Speak for your gender.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by RedboneSmith(m): 1:26am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

I love it when a woman hits on me first. 70% of my relationships started with the girl making the move first. (I kind of suck at going first). Don't presume to speak for all of us. undecided

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:30am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
only players do
good guys are usually shy

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by geraldo077: 4:59am On Jun 19, 2018
Ladies just shoot your shot, you never can tell.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by isybeke(f): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Still doesn't change d fact that am totally against ladies making d first move, I see dem as "Whores"
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Onyenna(m): 6:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:
Not trying this shitt. They will use you and dump you.

It's not always that way.....

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by veesion: 6:23am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't allow ur past bitter experience finish u
got plenty good peeps out there,both men and women
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by veesion: 6:30am On Jun 19, 2018
I ALWAYS WAIT FOR GREEN LIGHT BEFORE I MAKE A MOVE
Reasons
1.because I'm a bit shy person
2.I hate d no or bullshit button, u know some girls don't know how to respectfully or tactfully turn down a date proposal
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Royaldave200(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:

Not all guys maam
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Royaldave200(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2018
Henitan24:

You're wrong madam

Hello Enitan
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by VictorRomanov: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

All the ones they toast and toast, who play hard to get and they still get treated like trash nko?

Pray make you no meet bad person.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by medexico(m): 8:48am On Jun 19, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
remember my ex. i made sure that guy noticed me..was too hot..i wld go and seat at his back during PM class and wear a soft seducing perfume. ate cucumber and tomatoes for weeks to make sure i dont gain weight..my efforts paid off indeed..turns out he was AS...still pissed cry

This shit hurts! I mean that genotype thing
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by popefuse(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2018
Colourich:
he will still use u and dump u even if he make the first move
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by SassyVixen(f): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
All the May Day messages she has sent you nko? All the traffic lights beaming yet you have decided to go Stevie Wonder on her. Now you are screaming MENO. Uncle shift tongue cheesy
soberdrunk:
Dear future wife, see your mate!!! NAH TILL YOU REACH MENO........ angry
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by soberdrunk(m): 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2018
SassyVixen:
All the May Day messages she has sent you nko? All the traffic lights beaming yet you have decided to go Stevie Wonder on her. Now you are screaming MENO. Uncle shift tongue cheesy

Shift to where? angry
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by SassyVixen(f): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2018
soberdrunk:

Shift to where? angry
To the end of the deep grin
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by soberdrunk(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
SassyVixen:
To the end of the deep grin

Deep what? angry
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by SassyVixen(f): 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
soberdrunk:

Deep what? angry
Deep sea angry
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Henitan24(f): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Royaldave200:

Hello Enitan
.Hi Dave
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Ellabae(f): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
BabbanBura:

I dey Bro. where you go hide?
tongue I can do that. I like u, I let u know. Choice is urs.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by SassyVixen(f): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2018
victorian:
For me ? It didn't work

I ended up regretting it.

Not once , not twice! Arrgh!

I then made up mind, even if am dying! Gasping for breathe that he looks so delicious, I ain't moving an inch! Or I rather walk away , with head held up high , then at my alone time, i can day dream with as much pause and replay making out with him in my mind.
either with peace of mind, combined with dreamy eyes or in total turmoil about his looks cos hes just too hot and sexy for any girls peace of mind!
thruout the rest of the day ,even till the next day cheesy until his image fades away from my mind.

I like am , like that cheesy
Very Safe,
You can kiss him for as much hours as u want! Just fulfil your fantasy right there in yur mind, tossing and turning then Alas sleep peaceful in the wee hours of the morning.

Then when bf calls your line? U sigh and say on Yur mind. How I wish he can miraculously turned into this hot guy .. You sigh again and sha pick his call , a calm bird in hand is worth more than a million peacock in the bush, then answer him, yes honey?

Isnt life so simple?
cheesy Life couldn't be simpler
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by isyourboy(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2018
jenniferlove:
Shoot your shot ladies! You'll never know if you never try.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/this-lady-has-been-married-for-four-years-after-making-the-1st-move-on-her-man/

Making the first move is not a new thing na.anybody can make the first move, but just that Nigerian guys are not exposed so to say.

For more news, visit www.akahinews.com
[url][/url] www.akahinews.com
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Sierusvirus(m): 9:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ekpanfly:
not all guys madam.
Nice responses.
If the man treats her like a trash shows she was in that category of trash but pretending not to be. So a trash must be treated like a trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Royaldave200(m): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2018
Henitan24:

.Hi Dave

Trust your day was as gr8 as mine?
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Henitan24(f): 10:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Royaldave200:

Trust your day was as gr8 as mine?

Sure, good to hear yours was great
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Royaldave200(m): 10:27pm On Jun 19, 2018
Henitan24:

Sure, good to hear yours was great

Enitan is a pretty name , and I wldnt mind getting to know her better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else / I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.