Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (52585 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Malakh: 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2018
let me tell you hoes something if your life depended on it you will be on your knees begging that he marries you, only if you hoes and virgins understand why seven women will be around one man saying we have own bread only let us be called by your name, mind you it's gonna be more than seven woman married to one man, seven was just used to show that a man completes a woman, but these men didn't marry these women because of sex they married them to take their reproach(shame) away, if you had sex without getting married you's a hoe, if you had kids out of wedlock you's still a hoe, so what i'm sayin in essence is this if your life depended on it you'll be the one asking for marriage or you perish, I'm a Pharisee of the Pharisees I know what I'm saying. But it aint gonna happen in Nigeria tho,it's gonna happen in the secret place.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Deltatoto: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men Love it when they make the first move not the other way round Oga
how many men have you seen to generalize.same poo as the believe that sex on first date makes men feel women are cheap.my longest relationship was actually sex on first date (7yrs)she left d relationship to marry and we stl friends
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by brownhawk: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Go on feed on this hawk you belong there
suddenly I feel sorry for u. Your sudden vulgarity implies I've nailed a stubborn chick like u and you're getting helpless sad. I'm just saying view life as an independent and ideal being not as a revered wannabe being. Cheers and cool ur temper embarassed
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Icon79(m): 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thank you, my dear!

My Bible says:
In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array (1 timothy 2:9).

Shamefacedness - definition:
A sense of shame. Indicative of shame; ashamed: Extremely modest or shy; bashful.

O pari

Colourich:
Not trying this shitt. They will use you and dump you.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Deltatoto:
how many men have you seen to generalize.same poo as the believe that sex on first date makes men feel women are cheap.my longest relationship was actually sex on first date (7yrs)she left d relationship to marry and we stl friends
k
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by cooooooks(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
People should approach situations on a case by case basis.

That being said, there is a reason girls who take initiative are usually more successful. By asking the guy out, even if a little codedly, is that the whole question of whether or not she likes him is answered from the get-go.

They can now focus on enjoying themselves and possibly build a relationship.

More practically, I think guys should review how and who they ask out:
- Only show interest in the girls who are clearly interested in you.
- Go for mutual love.
- Never try to win her over.

Ciao.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by MrGift(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Some ladies will not want to make this first move because if they do, the guy will not be taking them out to buy shawarma, but if the guy is the one making the first move, they feel entitled, like he is asking me out na,he should take me out to fine places and spend his money before I say yes..
Hungry gals

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by millionboi2: 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies do this and watch men treat you like trash sad
dey dia reach mono
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by austyn0(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
Toks2008:
Any guy who chases a girl about should be castrated.
With this set of tools o.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2018
brownhawk:
suddenly I feel sorry for u. Your sudden vulgarity implies I've nailed a stubborn chick like u and you're getting helpless sad. I'm just saying view life as an independent and ideal being not as a revered wannabe being. Cheers and cool ur temper embarassed
Never knew it hurt you so bad cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here Hawk clean those silent tears

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

na who tell you this hocus pocus?

You think it is easy to woo a woman?

Most men would gladly like to be chased than doing the chasing themselves.

We chase because we have no other choice.
Men prefer to woo ladies, it increase their ego
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by brownhawk: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Never knew it hurt you so bad cheesy cheesy cheesy

Here Hawk clean those silent tears
see me see trouble o.i was only hurt because I hurt you and I don't like hurting ladies and u are RUBBING it on my face. Mehnnn ok. I'll start bombing u hot from now
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by tunary(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
All guys are not the same shine your eyes you'll see the good guys
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
Lordtrailz:

chai see better pikin.....nice

Smile
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Oh ok

E-money go hear you greetings o grin

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Blessedwhite(m): 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

for me I will think you want to f*ck me and run away so I will not give in
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
Toks2008:

I said it...you are surrounded by boys
NO REAL MAN CHASES A WOMAN.

Do you know what it takes for a responsible guy to approach a lady? So why chase her? For what really?

If any reasonable guy wants a lady he finds time to sit her down and talk to her and it is her response that will chart the next move...if she says let's be friends then it's a good sign but if she tells you know then take it as a No.

I don't know the teenage ways anymore but I guess only these smallies will say No when they mean yes.
I know a lady that asked a guy out and he told her that he has a girlfriend and she is not his type. Imagine the insult...
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by IamAirforce1: 6:46pm On Jun 18, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Thanks
Yw
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by CSTR1003: 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Men prefer to woo ladies, it increase their ego
Bullshitt.
We only adapted.

Besides, the biggest ego booster for a man is for a woman to woo him.
It would leave him happy for days.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2018
Hmm, most females won't do this.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by eyinjuege: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Are you a man?
If you're not, then why are you speaking for them?
Colourich:
I know a lady that asked a guy out and he told her that he has a girlfriend and she is not his type. Imagine the insult...
The whole world mustn't fall at her feet. She's not that special that every guy she asks out must agree to date her. Is he supposed to leave his girlfriend for her or what? Nothing insulting there. Just facts
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2018
tunary:
All guys are not the same shine your eyes you'll see the good guys
Where are the good guys ?

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Toks2008(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:

There is no insult but simple honesty...i have lost count of how many ladies who have practically asked me out but I never made them feel bad and till date we are still good friends.

Of what use is the gender equality struggle if ladies can't approach a man or at least give him a vivid green light.

I once wrote a thread here about the vulnerability of mature unmarried men...these guys are tired of running after women and any woman who makes herself available gets them.

For instance,Seun is about 36years and still unmarried...a cute guy for that matter but I guess he is an introvert so any lady who shows him serious green light will just have him effortlessly

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
brownhawk:
see me see trouble o.i was only hurt because I hurt you and I don't like hurting ladies and u are RUBBING it on my face. Mehnnn ok. I'll start bombing u hot from now
Brownhawk right now cheesy cheesy

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by brownhawk: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Brownhawk right now cheesy cheesy
laughing at ur case in swahili grin cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by orlahtohbadt(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Are you a Man?, do not speak for Men if you are not one, even if you want to, do not generalize. All Men are not the same.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
CSTR1003:

Bullshitt.
We only adapted.

Besides, the biggest ego booster for a man is for a woman to woo him.
It would leave him happy for days.
Most women that woo men are not always their type, men prefer to go for what they want. I know a guy that actually a lady asked out, this lady is from a rich family, but guess what? he accepted the Lady but he collects money and gift items from the lady to give his broke girlfriend that he loves.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Kamps: 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:
It's not about educational level. It's about emotional and psychological maturity.
Well said madam
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Toks2008:

There is no insult but simple honesty...i have lost count of how many ladies who have practically asked me out but I never made them feel bad and till date we are still good friends.

Of what use is the gender equality struggle if ladies can't approach a man or at least give him a vivid green light.

I once wrote a thread here about the vulnerability of mature unmarried men...these guys are tired of running after women and any woman who makes herself available gets them.

For instance,Seun is about 36years and still unmarried...a cute guy for that matter but I guess he is an introvert so any lady who shows him serious green light will just have him effortlessly
And who told you ladies don't show him greenlight, I think he knows what he wants, I know men that are scared of women that run after them or ask them out. There is a way God created this world, everything has its own procedures and methodology.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
eyinjuege:

Are you a man?
If you're not, then why are you speaking for them?

The whole world mustn't fall at her feet. She's not that special that every guy she asks out must agree to date her. Is he supposed to leave his girlfriend for her or what? Nothing insulting there. Just facts
Do you know the courage it took for her to ask him out, we were even praising her during that time, didn't know the ediot will turn her down, she even insisted on being his side chick but he refused.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by chigoizie7(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

The reason why this thread was opened, was not treated like trash my dear
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by chigoizie7(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
remember my ex. i made sure that guy noticed me..was too hot..i wld go and seat at his back during PM class and wear a soft seducing perfume. ate cucumber and tomatoes for weeks to make sure i dont gain weight..my efforts paid off indeed..turns out he was AS...still pissed cry

That wasn't his fault dear.
It wasn't just meant to be.

Plus, did he treat u like trash? Just as one auntie says up there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Olosho Has Taken My Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.