Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years (52561 Views)

My Lady Made A Mess At A Hotel / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by sisisioge: 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
No biggi so long as the guy in question is sane. All should be well.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol cheesy

Correct Goddess

I like looking for trouble sha grin

Lol how's my uncle Emoney
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

Seems someone has been crushing on BOYS.
B*tch don't let me start with you
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by chris31(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies do this and watch men treat you like trash sad
The way u responds to topics most times do shock me
If at this stage u still believe that is a guy must be the one to make the first move then u seriously need to work on urself
Its hard time our women recognises that we are in 21st century

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ximenez:
And if you don't try it, does that means they won't 'use' and 'dump' you?
Sorry niccur, I use men and dump them instead.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
revson:
First and foremost, it seems Romancelanders make inferences based on underrepresented sample data. My input is simple; speak up when you see something that resonate well with your preference.

The guy making the first move doesn't make it set in stone that the relationship will be heaven on earth. Whether the guy or the lady make the first move, the relationship is still expose to the risk of abuse and a heart break.

Personally, I have been wooed by my female admirers, particularly when I was in school, and I still love and accord to them the respect they deserve as humans.

More to that, saying that guys should always make the first move is against the tenets of feminism which most ladies are propagating with much gusto and fervency.

Just my thoughts though, I am patient for yours with bated breath.
A round of applause. Very sensible post.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by IamAirforce1: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

Lol how's my uncle Emoney

Lol , I'm just coming across your moniker for the first time ..

Are you a Newbie ? smiley
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by erico2k2(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Only Trash can be treated like trash,

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Only an immature guy would do that. I have a lady that she has been on my matter for some months, she is from a well to do family. She gave me all the signs, but I don't want to go into a relationship with her because, I have a long way to go in life before getting married.
Thegeneralqueen:

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Sorry niccus, no man has ever used me and dump me, its always the opposite.
So what are you feeling like? You both 'used and dumped'each other. Whatever that is tongue

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
A guy that is hot market should be approached to be honest.

Sometimes a man wants to see a lady make the extra effort.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Akpacha(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
when u start asking for recharge card and tp u would b treated lie trash.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
B*tch don't let me start with you
grin grin
Bae, stop bitching up and down. Not all guys are like your crush.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Only an immature guy would do that. I have a lady that she has been on my matter for some months, she is from a well to do family. She gave me all the signs, but I don't want to go into a relationship with her because, I have a long way to go in life before getting married.
And you call yourself a man

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Sorry niccur, I use men and dump them instead.

To the detriment of your mileage. Bimbo lol

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Maj196(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chimamanda and NL feminists won't like this
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2018
The babe no toast am sha. She only "facilitated" the toasting with her nice moves. cheesy

I like sharp girls like that.
Sharp shy guys will get the message and take action. cheesy

Sometimes they are not sure if the interest is mutual. When they see definite signal, boom!

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
Chi59:

So what are you feeling like? You both 'used and dumped'each other. Whatever that is tongue
Have you ever felt like you wanted more but the person automatically withdraw?

I don't play a fair game.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by ElsonMorali: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2018
This will only work under the following circumstances:

1. You've noticed that the guy is very much into you

2. He's super, extra shy.

And the best you can do is to give him a chance to chase you like the lady did, or just sit beside him and start talking about every other thing BUT your feelings for him.

Never ever tell him you like him or you wanna go out with him. That's gonna blow back in your face.

7 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Speakdatruth:

Speak for yourself. Don't push your nonsense opinion down people's throat. Some still doing it and getting it right.
Please tell her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Follygunners: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Dis one no dey ever get sense at all... All she care abt na guy wey get money undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by omooba969(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Julietcutie:
can't ever try this... the first attempt the man wanted to feel like a god I just started giving him attitude and stayed on my lane

Maybe he's having a bad day.

Why not try again?
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by dingbang(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen will not send me a pm and give me her number.. Yeye
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by wristbangle: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
revson:
First and foremost, it seems Romancelanders make inferences based on underrepresented sample data. My input is simple; speak up when you see something that resonate well with your preference.

The guy making the first move doesn't make it set in stone that the relationship will be heaven on earth. Whether the guy or the lady make the first move, the relationship is still expose to the risk of abuse and a heart break.

Personally, I have been wooed by my female admirers, particularly when I was in school, and I still love and accord to them the respect they deserve as humans.

More to that, saying that guys should always make the first move is against the tenets of feminism which most ladies are propagating with much gusto and fervency.

Just my thoughts though, I am patient for yours with bated breath.

Well said bro.

On the aspect of feminism mentioned, Nigerian feminists twist gender logics with the aid to frustrate guys. That being said, these discombobulated beings would frown when a lady's view contradicts their opinions hence tag her bad names but are sweet to praise sexists.

Look at one's comment on first page discouraging ladies not to adopt such techniques. The smart ones are getting wiser daily, using intelligent tactics to get their dream husbands while her type being dormant/passive is only good at criticising.

The so-called feminists have zero intelligence quotient and engaging them in intellectual discussion is total waste of time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:
Yeah. Though something must have led to that.
And that you no longer want to be in a relationship with him is not a big deal. Doesn't mean you "dumped" him. You just got off the ride.
Not all relationships end at the altar.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by ElsonMorali: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2018
Colourich:

This will always happen when

1. The girl throws herself at the guy.

2. The girl runs after the guy whenever he withdraws.

If he withdraws, don't chase him. He will come back.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
wristbangle:

Well said bro.

On the aspect of feminism mentioned, Nigerian ladies twist gender logics with the aid to frustrate guys. That being said, these discombobulated beings would frown when a lady's view contradicts their opinions hence tag her bad names but are sweet to praise sexists.

Look at one's comment on first page discouraging ladies not to adopt such techniques. The smart ones are getting wiser everyday, using intelligent tactics to get their dream husbands while her type being dormant/passive is only good at criticising.

The so-called feminist have zero intelligence quotient and are practically contribute nothing when engaging them in intellectual discussion.

Another opportunity by closet chauvinists to bash feminism. Do you discredit all for one? Did she identify as a feminist?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by brownhawk: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Men Love it when they make the first move not the other way round Oga
these village girls and their internet access sad angry

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol , I'm just coming across your moniker for the first time ..

Are you a Newbie ? smiley

Not really. I've only just been a silent reader but got registered off recent. My regards to my uncle emoney
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
ElsonMorali:

This will always happen when

1. The girl throws herself at the guy.

2. The girl runs after the guy whenever he withdraws.

If he withdraws, don't chase him. He will come back.
Not always. It occurs when one, regardless of the gender, loses interest, for any reason, in the relationship. Not a big deal.
Re: This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
dingbang:
Thegeneralqueen will not send me a pm and give me her number.. Yeye
If you want my number you have to work for it cool prove yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Shares Sexy Photo, Nigerian Twitter Users Help Her Cover Her Body / Cheating! Some Men Are Something Else / I Lost My Boyfriend And It Was All My Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.