Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (101725 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Ishilove: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by BreakupNigeria: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Women are typically better decision-makers than men.
Lies from the pit of hell. Men generally has a higher IQ and are by far better managers than women. What the op posted could have happened but it's more of an exception than the rule. In my own case, my father was the best manager and foresighted person I have known in my entire existence. He bought several lands and equally developed them. Later in life when things became difficult for us, he sold one of his lands and used the proceed to send me and my elder brother to the university while he used part of it to develop new flats in our compound but my mum was against the idea and told him he will only succeed in turning our compound into a public yard undecided Sadly, she even rallied us to her side but my father (God bless his soul) didn't listen to us. Today, he is late but my mum has been enjoying the rent and has realized her folly back then when we always taunt her for the lack of foresight back then.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
bionixs:
these ones can't see the real issue in the story. He has lost control and ownership of his wife and you are here arguing over land profit in lekki and PH

Control how? are you saying its wrong for a woman to buy lands and properties? atleast with a own money? any sensible man will encourage his woman to buy properties, you don't know how it will benefit you tomorrow
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ojeffo: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Oya come and buy more land

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by hatedisplace: 6:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

so every woman that makes money sleeps outside? I pity your wife should anything happen to you.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Any adult that deals in properties will agree that it's a bold-faced lie.
It's quite possible. In some parts of Lagos, land appreciates very fast.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by omooba969(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

You are noticed. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by somehow: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
350k to 120m in how many years?
must you lie to prove your point?

Me i want to know where the land was bought, the year and how it suddenly became 120m.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bettercreature(m): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
What she was saying doesnt really make sense it's very obvious she is a big liar

5 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by enemyofprogress: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Exactly this same thing happened when my mother boughted her land some yes ago
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
hatedisplace:
so every woman that makes money sleeps outside? I pity your wife should anything happen to you.

Its men like him that leave their wives vulnerable and in penury when they are no more, they are too myopic to see how their actions will hurt in later years

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
sanpipita:

Control how? are you saying its wrong for a woman to buy lands and properties? atleast with a own money? any sensible man will encourage his woman to buy properties, you don't know how it will benefit you tomorrow
oga,if you are not an American or an Englishman,you need re- orientation because you are almost losing it. going against my orders to buy land or build a house for her people? she has to return my name first,so I won't die before my time. at this stage,your so- called wife is for ALL
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ZoeyJ(f): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
Mama's boy...calling his dad a misogynist...what an idiot
Read before commenting.
Their narrator is a female.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Chukazu: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
delishpot:
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her. He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face. The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments) When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women, she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure. Too much ITK.

Reply is on point.

It has nothing to do with misogynist...the man was simply uninformed

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Pacesetter123(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
350k and now 120million!
Lai Mohammed, is that you?
Yes,I am de one in a female form dis time around.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:

You took the words right out of my mind....
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Leopantro: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

i agree with you.
just ask Tonto Dike
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Please don't call yourself a man anymore. Call yourself Pharaoh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Lordbukas: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
That your mum bought a land that appreciated in value overtime is 120million the highest achievement in life? The way you are demonizing your dad as if he has never taken any good decision. What if it back fired? To think that young people of these days value money over Principles
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ZoeyJ(f): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
GogobiriLala:
Read before commenting.
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:

Just like Eve made the decision that eating the fruit of good and evil was going to make us live forever and be like gods but see where the world is now...

Just as Sarah made the decision that Abraham should sleep with her maid Hagai and the outcome was Ishmael who is the father of the Arabs who have been nothing but trouble to the whole world.

I could go on and on about "stupid" decisions made by women which made sh*t hit the fan!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ZoeyJ(f): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
GogobiriLala:
Read before commenting.
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by speedyGonzales: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Vashti? Is he or she Indian?

In the bible "Vashti" is the queen that refused to answer the kings call and was replaced by "Esther". She is a feminist hero for not answering her husband's call apparently.

Feminist are off in the head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by magicminister: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

You should be lucky you did it with a weak man.

Try that with a strong man you all are gonna get wasted in 24 hours.

Keep intimidating the weaklings out there, you go jam one day.

Just one day!

A man that puts hands on a woman is already weak. He was a coward that only felt powerful beating his girlfriend (my cousin).
Powerful men do not flex their power on those that do not mean them harm.

When he saw real power, he folded.
I didn’t even touch him but my boys Bleep the fool up and he was begging like a baby, then they stripped him to his boxers and made him pay 100k for the pain he caused my cousin.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
bionixs:
oga,if you are not an American or an Englishman,you need re- orientation because you are almost losing it

Lol I don't need to be an American to see sense, now compare your life and living standard with that of an American how far? we keep doing ourselves with certain beliefs we keep, have you ever imagined why once a man dies here his family unravels and starts suffering big time, try think deep
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
Lol it seems you ain't in Lagos.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Viking007(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:
The lady that posted that is a very foolish and stupid lady.
What has misogyny got to do with her father who's not business oriented?
What has submission of a woman got to do with her mother who invested well?

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

[img]https://i./8Lyh.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by doctokwus: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Any adult that deals in properties will agree that it's a bold-faced lie.
It seems on twitter in Nigeria,anyone can post anything and find foolish believers.
It's shocking that in the replies,no one of the posters had the commonsense to ask how and which kind of land showed that stratospheric increase.
At best a land someone bought for say N1m will increase to say N5-N7m in 3-4years time.
But 350k to N120m,haba!Yet some people believed the story hook,line and sinker.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Bankyproperties: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wow congrats to her and to those of us that have been blessed to invest at the right time.Another opportunity is here again for us to be part of this once in a life time opportunity..Talk to us if your interested

Check my signature for more details
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Jazmiynne: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

[s]My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.[/s]

I don't know which is more disturbing:

The fact that men like you actually still exist or The fact that your post actually has 17 likes (meaning 17 humans with brains like this thing you have typed).

It is a sad matter. undecided

My Goodness!
That post actually has 76likes now. shocked shocked
How? Wawuuu!
Which way my people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by chronique(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who are the parents of all these badly brought up kids that end up disgracing their parents on social media? See how somebody is using her father to scrub ground on twitter... No form of respect for her dad at all.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by hatedisplace: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

You should be lucky you did it with a weak man.

Try that with a strong man you all are gonna get wasted in 24 hours.

Keep intimidating the weaklings out there, you go jam one day.

Just one day!
so make the boy way never him cousine dey beat her. May they beat your daugthers in Jesue name say amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.