Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (101722 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

It's quite possible. In some parts of Lagos, land appreciates very fast.

Yes, while not impossible, it's improbable.

Let's assume the lady is 25 years old. Which area in Lagos will see a N190M gain in 25 years?

Maybe old timer Realtors on here can guide us.

Skimanski, Aventures, RichYoungRuler your professional opinion is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Ten06(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
delishpot:
Look at the reply that chewing gum boy gave her. He wouldnt understand truth even if it slapped him in the face. The typical nairaland chewing gum boy LOL (Keep scrolling and you will see their comments) When women display common errors common with women I am sure he would not think twice before tagging women, she obviously did not say every man on earth or in Nigeria is like her dad but he is suffering from the same mental disorder her dad had for sure. Too much ITK.

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by deliciousgeh(f): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin a lady actually
bionixs:
if you are a man, you are not just mader but roaming. rubber- stamp man
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by zicoraads: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
She just had to insult her dad so as to sound politically correct.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol I don't need to be an American to see sense, now compare your life and living standard with that of an American how far? we keep doing ourselves with certain beliefs we keep, have you ever imagined why once a man dies here his family unravels and starts suffering big time, try think deep
oga,you will still understand not now and you will thank me later. so you think a wife who rudely bought a land against your orders did it to upgrade your standard of living? she bought it for you abi? mtww, you need to see a doctor before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by momove4real25(f): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
DavidEsq:

Bros it depends o. I av a boss who took loan severally from cooperative to support her husband during his house project, d husband never for once told the woman d land he was buildg on is a family land till the house got completed. Years after the woman was in d living room watching tv with her children , and the brother in-law who came visiting them told d wife he is packg into d house with dem. D wise responded e funny sha, when she told d husband wat his bro said and dat was wen d husband opened up to her that d land he built on is a family land. After few years d woman bought a land without his consent, until wen she wanted to roof it that's when the husband knew about it. She has many shops in d front n d house is 2unit of 2bedroom flat. In dis case one can't blame d woman fr her action

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!

Ignorance is really a disease. Just look at what your wrote. Does it make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Ranelle(f): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
350k to 120m in how many years?
must you lie to prove your point?
Note that she developed the property so its not just plain land
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by thaimyp(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
350k to 120m in how many years?
must you lie to prove your point?
Pls how do u know she's lying stop saying shit if u don't know anything. It could be less or even more buh wat do u care u just want to say rubbish...issit ur business if she's lying Ni.......bad belle
The important fact is that the land is worth more than wat she used to purchase it

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by momove4real25(f): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

Bros it depends o. I av a boss who took loan severally from cooperative to support her husband during his house project, d husband never for once told the woman d land he was buildg on is a family land till the house got completed. Years after the woman was in d living room watching tv with her children , and the brother in-law who came visiting them told d wife he is packg into d house with dem. D wise responded e funny sha, when she told d husband wat his bro said and dat was wen d husband opened up to her that d land he built on is a family land. After few years d woman bought a land without his consent, until wen she wanted to roof it that's when the husband knew about it. She has many shops in d front n d house is 2unit of 2bedroom flat. In dis case one can't blame d woman fr her action

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Yes, while not impossible, it's improbable.

Let's assume the lady is 25 years old. Which area in Lagos will see a N190M gain in 25 years?

Maybe old timer Realtors on here can guide us.

Skimanski, Aventures, RichYoungRuler your professional opinion is needed.

Ekpé, Lagos Island...

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by mimimile93: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Vashti Popular Twitter user is ranting for all the Good reasons today, She just revealed how her Father tried stopping her mom from a buying a plot of Land for N350k years back, Because to him its not a Woman thing According to her oh, But years Later that same land is now worth over N120million, Continue to read and see her dad's reaction below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/woman-disobeys-her-husband-to-buy-land.html

Most ladies are illiterates.

Your dad was against your mom buying a land.
How does that made him a misogynist?

Her dad's hard earned money on her education is a waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by HallaDaTruth: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Some Feminist cockroaches always find an angle to attack a man's authority in marriage . This has nothing to do with submission . The man knows nothing about real estate and a wife is supposed to be a helper. If she succeeds , you shouldn't come and rub it in our faces

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sunyaliu: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
URGENT SALES.
A plot of land (corner piece) for sale at Adesan Mowe, Ogun state 3 Bedroom foundation on it already.
Price 4m.
Contact 08037300070.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
doctokwus:

It seems on twitter in Nigeria,anyone can post anything and find foolish believers.
It's shocking that in the replies,no one of the posters had the commonsense to ask how and which kind of land showed that stratospheric increase.
At best a land someone bought for say N1m will increase to say N5-N7m in 3-4years time.
But 350k to N120m,haba!Yet some people believed the story hook,line and sinker.

It seems that 1st world specifically created the internet and telecommunication for Nigerians grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
bionixs:
oga,you will still understand not now and you will thank me later. so you think a wife who rudely bought a land against your orders did it to upgrade your standard of living? she bought it for you abi? mtww, you need to see a doctor before it is too late

Lol saying a woman cant buy properties for herself is just plain silly stop exposing your insecurity to the world, your wife rudely buying lands doesn't make you less a man, infact any adult should have properties if he or she can afford it, it comes handy in a long while.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Ranelle(f): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:

that the land was acquired for 350k should tell you all you need to know about the location
Do you know what 350k was 65 years ago
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Pacesetter123(m): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Vashti? Is he or she Indian?
No,she is de divorced wife of king Ahaesurus replaced by queen Esther because of her pride n lack of submission to de man of de house.In other words,she is a medo-Persian.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Ekpé, Lagos Island...

Good, now we've narrowed it down to a certain locale.

Next thing is for you to give us a demonstrated example of a property there that gained this much.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by diamondvil(f): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

from the way u sound, its obvious u ar a bush man and still a kid. No no no, before she buys sanitary pad And pant, she will tell you too. u jst showed hw immature and i pity the woman who will say yes to u. you think all those baldadash u typed above makes you a man. rubbish. i jst dislike men like u
God forbid. chauvinist.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
Reminds me of my dad, he prefers to use money to help pple instead of investing. His driver den self built house from his head grin. When business set back happen he no see anything, pastor even con chop d remaining money in d name of prayer hahaah. My mum bot a land for 30k in 1998. Sold it 2m 2011. House wey she build small small till he reach 8 flats, she dey collect 250k each on it today. My papa self fight am den but she no listen. Most nigerian men are weak. Me as a guy i don learn lesson na ibeju lekki all my money dey go now.plots wey i buy wey i buy 500k don worth 1.2m. And dangote refinery never start o. Yet some fools dey buy iphone of 500k dey stay rented house for lekki hahahaha

@Yeyerolling Sir, permit me to share this piece on my pages and I will credit the source to you and I will attach the link of this thread as well.

Also, don't hesitate to buy through me when next you're commuting more resources to Ibeju-Lekki or other prime location.

In addition, I will appreciate getting potential referrals from your ends even we to make it win win relationship.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by cuteemperor(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol you really want to argue this? land value rises especially in developing areas, do you know how much oil corps pay for lands in places like pH? even if she exaggerated people sell lands for extra profit from what they buy them this is a fact

Sure, Land appreciate over time, but 350k to 120million is pipe dream...... If the land is in a significant area in Lagos or PH, common sense told me the gal is going to mention that in her tweet... The fact that she withhold the location is enough to tell any smart person that she is lying

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by theapeman4: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Vashti Popular Twitter user is ranting for all the Good reasons today, She just revealed how her Father tried stopping her mom from a buying a plot of Land for N350k years back, Because to him its not a Woman thing According to her oh, But years Later that same land is now worth over N120million, Continue to read and see her dad's reaction below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/woman-disobeys-her-husband-to-buy-land.html

the woman and the idiot who past this rubbish here are not too far from stupidity
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ClassRep001: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
momove4real25:

So what's bad in accommodating your husband people?

For 3 years i accommodated my wife sisters and brothers till they got admission and I'm still the one taking care of their school bills.

You ladies and your sense of entitlement sef ehn.

Grow up from such reasoning please

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Good, now we've narrowed it down to a certain locale.

Next thing is for you to give us a demonstrated example of a property there that gained this much.
But I'm very definite..
Over 25 years?? It is very possible. Ask any realtor..
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Pacesetter123(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
nuti:
What is the final score for Senegal and Japan match
7 goals to 2 in favor of Senegal.Am so appi rite now as a Senegalese dat i am.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

But I'm very definite..
Over 25 years?? It is very possible. Ask any realtor..

You'll have to prove this with data Sir.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ClassRep001: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
diamondvil:
from the way u sound, its obvious u ar a bush man and still a kid. No no no, before she buys sanitary pad And pant, she will tell you too. u jst showed hw immature and i pity the woman who will say yes to u. you think all those baldadash u typed above makes you a man. rubbish. i jst dislike men like u
God forbid. chauvinist.
Well hoe. I'm married with 3 kids and that's the rule in my house, so far you're living under my roof you got to abide to my rules or go to your dad's house to boss around there, so shove your dumb opinion off your ass HOE.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by victorian(f): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

E go soon shock you!

Dream on!
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Probz(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
cc.

Not being funny but please stop sharing these things with me. Women’s issues couldn’t concern me less.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by utytill(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
350k and now 120million!
Lai Mohammed, is that you?
it's possible, there is one a friend bought 250k in 2008 in a state capital in Niger delta region,now worth 35m.I think location matters.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by babasolution: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
pls guys listen to me,i want to advice we young men,pls leave these women alone and face your life,dnt give a Bleep weather she submits or not,just do your own thing,we guys are weighing ourselves down by insisting on wife submission,do your own thing let your woman do her own thing,you will see that women will self destruct,its because men are holding on to these perceived authority and need for wife submission women are using it to hit men,its like holding on to a grudge,it weighs you down,let us focus on our own lives let these women do their thing,you will find out that things will work better for us men.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.