Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (101732 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / I Earn 180k Plus Side Hussle, but got an Offer Of 350k In Jos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by gare2510(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
It's her money she can do as she pleases as long as it is not ungodly or illegal or wasteful, last last I own her and her money

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by baby124: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
It’s very true. I have a family friend that the father was very rich and successful, but did not invest. He was instead dashing money out to well wishers and praise singers, including pastors. while the house was built by his wife. At retirement when money don finish Na that house their papa de live. Lmao! Praise singers ran for their lives, sexy side chicks no de pick phone again. Just imagine if the woman lacked foresight? Women have more foresight because of their children. It takes a very forward thinking man not to be carried away by praise singers and sexy side chicks when he has money. Men think now, and enjoy their money. Women secure something because of their children and to fight off in laws just in case the man dies.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You'll have to prove this with data Sir.
Aii sir, I'm on it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by troublemakea(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
That's a real man out there.
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

God bless every real man out there!

can you just read what you wrote up there not even a single iota of wisdom undecided and an unfortunate innocent girl would marry someone like you calling you husband?

as for me I have nothing to say we know guys who grow up in homes where the dad always panel beats the mum. I just pity that poor old woman I mean your mum

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

Aii sir, I'm on it.

My kind of a person. Backing debates with facts.

Maybe I'll learn something.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by bionixs: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
sanpipita:

Lol saying a woman cant buy properties for herself is just plain silly stop exposing your insecurity to the world, your wife rudely buying lands doesn't make you less a man, infact any adult should have properties if he or she can afford it, it comes handy in a long while.
I didn't say a Woman shouldn't but a wife against the husband's orders ,suggests FAILED marriage. just go and marry that one that posted this(I mean the daughter),just 8 months,non of your family members including your mum would visit you without dramas. you will die before you time,by installment

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by OvaSabi1(f): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
DavidEsq:

grin thank you my brother
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ClassRep001: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
troublemakea:

can you just read what you wrote up there not even a single iota of wisdom undecided and an unfortunate innocent girl would marry someone like you calling you husband?

as for me I have nothing to say we know guys who grow up in homes where the dad always panel beats the mum. I just pity that poor old woman I mean your mum
Stupid kiddo.
What do you know about marriage?

Can you even keep a relationship?

Quote me again and die by thunder.

Idiot
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
cuteemperor:

Sure, Land appreciate over time, but 350k to 120million is pipe dream...... If the land is in a significant area in Lagos or PH, common sense told me the gal is going to mention that in her tweet... The fact that she withhold the location is enough to tell any smart person that she is lying

My general point was lands appreciate over time, I have seen lands been sold over the top what it was bought for, and locations I'm talking about isn't in Lagos and PH.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by OvaSabi1(f): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
350k to 120m in how many years?
must you lie to prove your point?
She didn't state the number of years. Maybe 80s or 70s, it's very possible.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by augustine: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Vashti Popular Twitter user is ranting for all the Good reasons today, She just revealed how her Father tried stopping her mom from a buying a plot of Land for N350k years back, Because to him its not a Woman thing According to her oh, But years Later that same land is now worth over N120million, Continue to read and see her dad's reaction below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/woman-disobeys-her-husband-to-buy-land.html

That this woman became fortunate and the boundary lines fell for her in pleasant places, does not mean that every wife that disregards her husband's advise will get favourable results.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by SarkinYarki: 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
What year did she Buy the land
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:

@Yeyerolling Sir, permit me to share this piece on my pages and I will credit the source to you and I will attach the link of this thread as well.

Also, don't hesitate to buy through me when next you're commuting more resources to Ibeju-Lekki or other prime location.

In addition, I will appreciate getting potential referrals from your ends even we to make it win win relationship.
no credit me. U can copy
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Not all these modern chicken hearted men who'd go to any extent to please a woman cos of pussy.

My wife dare not purchase any goddamn shit without my consent or she'd end up in her father's house the next day.
I married her, i paid her dowry, i took care of all of marriage bills. I own the house she's living under. She dare not do anything under my roof without my consent, she dare not possess any Property "be it phones, clothes, necklaces or shoes" without me knowing about it.

Giving ladies "free hand" to do anything is one of the reason that makes them go into sleeping outside for financial reasons without their husband questioning their moves.

Sir, as a man like you, I believe you have taken things too far. You are not a god, you are not perfect, your wife didn't beg you to marry her. She gave her consent you know? She could have said NO to you. You did not buy her. She is not your property. She is your better half. She can have your back in touch times. She is not your zombie. Sometimes giving your woman the benefit of the doubt can benefit you greatly. Thty your wife will seek your consent before she even buys a phone is disturbing.

Saudi Arabia is beginning to see the potientials in women. Now they can drive. Your understanding of marriage is greatly distorted. A woman is human.

So who checks your excesses? Or you have none? Who speaks the truth to you even when you don't want to hear it? Your father? Or who? Or you listen to no one...Please reorient your mind. No pun intended.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
bionixs:
I didn't say a Woman shouldn't but a wife against the husband's orders ,suggests FAILED marriage. just go and marry that one that posted this(I mean the daughter),just 8 months,non of your family members including your mum would visit you without dramas. you will die before you time,by installment

There's no marriage with no quarrels how you handle it is what matters, most of my family lands were bought by my mom most times against my dad's wish, my dad will be turning 70 next year and both are still together and going on strong with many grand children, i don't know how old are you and what your environment was like but please know a wife buying lands against the husband's wish doesn't make his marriage a failed one

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
troublemakea:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by diamondvil(f): 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Well hoe. I'm married with 3 days and that's the rule in my house, so far you're living under my roof you got to abide to my rules or go to your dad's house to boss around there, so shove your dumb opinion off your ass HOE.
eyaaaa ....,u ar married with "3days"?did u read wot you typed or u were jst in a hurry to talk nonsense. marriage is not maturity, ok. u ar still very immature,in-exposed and shallow minded.u place such rules because u ar a dictator and i jst pity the unfortunate woman who married an adolph hitler. u called me a "hoe"...hahaha, Dats the highest thing u can say cos probably all the women u hv met are hoes. oluku. u better upgrade and bcom flexible b4 d poor woman leaves u for a much better,flexible, understanding man. before she poo poo, she will also inform u and also tell you the color of her sheet.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by OvaSabi1(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
magicminister:

Don’t forget the woman you’re marrying has got siblings that would fuccck you up if you dare lay hands on her.
One time, my cousin’s bf best her up... na so I arrange my boys we go the guy house, put an for car boot... Omo till today if the mumu see me, he dey cross road.... loool
Maybe he's the one feeding her male siblings too. All these local champions that like school dropouts that will respect them. The type that will wait till husband comes home from work before they take a seriously ill child to the hospital. All in the name of "permission" . You really can't blame him.

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by peacengine(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Stupid kiddo.
What do you know about marriage?

Can you even keep a relationship?

Quote me again and die by thunder.

Idiot

Shaarrapp there, fake nigga, yes we are the head in marriage but it's not to oppress our wives, u did not make sense. 4k Q u bro
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Empiree: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Women are typically better decision-makers than men.
Just bcus of this one story, WOMEN are better at decision making than men?. chai
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by motherfucker: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Oga u did not buy a slave. You married a human with blood and heart not an animal. Show some respect. We at are humans first before we are anything thereafter.
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by ClassRep001: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
lexio:

Sir, as a man like you, I believe you have taken things too far. You are not a god, you are not perfect, your wife didn't beg you to marry her. She gave her consent you know? She could have said NO to you. You did not buy her. She is not your property. She is your better half. She can have your back in touch times. She is not your zombie. Sometimes giving your woman the benefit of the doubt can benefit you greatly. Thty your wife will seek your consent before she even buys a phone is disturbing.

Saudi Arabia is beginning to see the potientials in women. Now they can drive. Your understanding of marriage is greatly distorted. A woman is human.

So who checks your excesses? Or you have none? Who speaks the truth to you even when you don't want to hear it? Your father? Or who? Or you listen to no one...Please reorient your mind. No pun intended.
Sir cos you are a man like man doesn't mean we all gonna act alike.

I don't ask ladies out, all the ladies I dated back then in my university days I never officially asked anyone out. We just got close and kicked shits off from there, only weak guys ask girls "Will you be my girlfriend please" making it sound like she's doing you a favor to date you. Make her madly in love with you and she'd be the one to indirectly ask you out, that's how real men act.

Some mofos even go ask far as kneeling down before a lady to ask her out for marriage, ladies should be the one doing that not the other way around.

Before I got married, i did none of those shits. I gave her a specific date that I'm coming to see her parents and a fixed a date for the marriage without even her consent.

I'm the one getting married and doing her a great favor by doing so, so why do you expect me to stoop so low to seek for her opinion before taking any step or her not seeking for my "go ahead" before doing anything.

Weak guys like you are the reason women see every men out there like fools.

Grow into a string man please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Bluffly: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:
The lady that posted that is a very foolish and stupid lady.
What has misogyny got to do with her father who's not business oriented?
What has submission of a woman got to do with her mother who invested well?

She's prolly one of these online feminists looking for any possible opportunity to bash men(Even her father ) just to sound intelligent.

>Your father simply didn't support the idea of buying a land by your mother. That's not MISOGYNISTIC, it's lack of business foresight.

>Your mother insisted in investing for the betterment of the family. That's not being disrespectful or not being submissive, but being smart and knowing what business is all about.

But her hatred for men couldn't allow her praise her mum without calling her father a misogynist. It's a pity her parents are so unlucky to have a foolish daughter.

Do not be too quick to say the father lacks a business foresight. In as much as I agree with you do not let us judge. What if the government of today stands up and say that the land is in the right of way as many have experienced, will that lady have the opportunity to talk in the direction she did and neither will you have same opportunity to say the man lacks business foresight. It would have been a different story which one could be that she disobeyed her husband then, hence the experience. To each his/her own
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Bluffly: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Empiree:
Just bcus of this one story, WOMEN are better at decision making than men?. chai

No mind am, na small picking

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by JhyMedex: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mklancee:
350k to 120m in how many years? must you lie to prove your point?
yaaaawwwwnsss...
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Oceannaagent: 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
ObaOloye:

Oga/Madam oceanna... How much was a piece of land at asokoro 20 years ago... No matter the difference.... The margin is just too bloated... Unless it was bought around 1985 or so. Which means invariably that she shouldn't have such a vivid recollection of the land buying events.
My summation is this, either she bloated the appreciation or she's telling us a story that was relayed to her which in turn discredits her account of her fathers reaction/reasons or misogynistic attitude thereof.
Have to agree with you as it might be a ploy to tarnish the man's reputation

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by diamondvil(f): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
lexio:

God bless you. you are the real man. dnt mind him. in this age and era, a man still thinks and act like ds. I jst pity his wife. before she poo poos, she will hv to inform him too and tell him the color of her poo poo too. crap
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by MuttleyLaff: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Accidental post discharge
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by millionboi2: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fesomu:
Location of the land or IDonBiliVit. Omo ale oniro
only a fool will bliv this.
Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by sanpipita(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Sir cos you are a man like man doesn't mean we all gonna act alike.

I don't ask ladies out, all the ladies I dated back then in my university days I never officially asked anyone out. We just got close and kicked shits off from there, only weak guys ask girls "Will you be my girlfriend please" making it sound like she's doing you a favor to date you. Make her madly in love with you and she'd be the one to indirectly ask you out, that's how real men act.

Some mofos even go ask far as kneeling down before a lady to ask her out for marriage, ladies should be the one doing that not the other way around.

Before I got married, i did none of those shits. I gave her a specific date that I'm coming to see her parents and a fixed a date for the marriage without even her consent.

I'm the one getting married and doing her a great favor by doing so, so why do you expect me to stoop so low to seek for her opinion before taking any step or her not seeking for my "go ahead" before doing anything.

Weak guys like you are the reason women see every men out there like fools.

Grow into a string man please.

You think arrogance and sounding brash is what makes a man? you sound so insecure anyway, you may claim to be a man but you definitely have no idea what being a man is all about

2 Likes

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by Pacesetter123(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ranelle:

Do you know what 350k was 65 years ago
65 yrs ago?So how old is de girl in question?

1 Like

Re: Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it by PROPHETmichael: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
gabazin080:
Maybe this comment wont be important for the majority of people here. Some of you will ignore it, most of y'all wont bother to read and it'll go unnoticed along with other comments maybe some of you will continue reading this because its important and it might change ur life in the future or maybe I'll be criticized for this but i just want to let y'all know... I seriously need an 100k loan

So that you can waste it as usual on over 2.5 in bet 9ja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.