Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98361 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Cheapy: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
It amaze me how a lot can't understand the message here.though it's very wrong of him to slap her but she is arrogant, selfish and greed.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by KingMicky3286: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
correctbae:
There is a trending gist going round now, it is about a guy who Slapped his girlfriend for trying to fry 4 eggs for herself.

According to the post, she woke up to fry 4 eggs but he reduced, she got angry and poured it into the sink, he then Slapped her, she got vexed and left the house. He said it is extravagance and a stupid act, that it is the reason most ladies are single.

Pics Below:

Read Also: Choristers Refuse To Attend Member’s Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues https://correct.com.ng/choristers-refuse-to-attend-members-burial-because-he-owed-choir-dues/

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nigerian-guy-slaps-his-girlfriend-for-wanting-to-fry-four-eggs-for-herself-alone/
Poverty just destroyed your relationship. What is egg.. if she like let her eat all as long as she did not throw them away... The only two laws i have against ladies are
1 sleeping with another man.
2 comparing me with another man when i cant meet up some of her demands.
Egg is very cheap nah habaaaaaa.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Slapped her because of 6 for #200 eggs?I will blame Buhari for this. grin
biko dont blame president bubucheesy. Egg still dey very much affordablecheesy.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Herrmes: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
UrbanExotica:

You're trying so hard to make sense but you aren't
And remove the "M" from your moniker
We all know you're a wannabe feminist
Look at this, you can take a guy that slaps you because you throw egg away? Man anybody slaps my sis for this trival shit, I'm ending that man's life!
My girlfriend can eat all she wants, I love seeing her eat, the moment you start complaining about how much your girl eats you're poor, and broke guys shouldn't be touching girls.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SURElee(f): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
As a female, i say how can a female fry four eggs to eat alone? If she had bought the eggs with her own money will she fry all at once to eat? Does she know his financial strength? You go man house see eggs wan wack everything, eh go your papa house go chop one crate at once na.

I dont support the slapping part though. The girl is just wasteful, she still had the guts to wash the eggs down the drain. Mschewww! A sign of a wasteful partner

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by udyraph(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
U no for slap her. But I wonder, abi she be snake.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Herrmes: 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
Cheapy:
It amaze me how a lot can't understand the message here.though it's very wrong of him to slap her but she is arrogant, selfish and greed.
How?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by yakson84(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
hmmm
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
OG1BABY:

My dear, not even up to #200, egg is 3 for #100 in my area. Yeye dey smell undecided
So therefore it should be wasted in the sink abi?

Make una dey use una common sense, abeg. Why she no go outside buy am fry then as the guy no gree make she fry the 4?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Something tells me that this story was cooked up by a blogger. Many of us are blaming while the blogger is smiling to the bank. Did anyone noticed this "Choristers Refuse To Attend Member’s Burial Because He Owed Choir Dues https://correct.com.ng/choristers-refuse-to-attend-members-burial-because-he-owed-choir-dues/? This same blogger was the one that cooked up this story many of us are commenting.
Back to the issue at hand. The acclaimed guy and lady are at fault. Let me start with the lady. You come to your boyfriend's house and he ask you to fry egg, you never knew he was observant?. Yes you were at liberty to fry eggs but you weren't told on the number of eggs to fry. A reasonable person would use her initiative to inform her boyfriend that she plans to use 4 eggs ( although it wasn't stated that the girl inform her boyfriend), It is now left for him to give approval.Remember you are not living in your house hence you are restricted to certain privileges. The girl was slapped because she threw the egg into the sink, who does that?. Na your moni dem take buy d egg?. if you can't accept correction because your boyfriend scolded you? ,then i wonder how it would be when you are married to him. The truth be told, the way to a man's heart isn't food as been said by some persons. The way to a man's her heart is respect and love. if you respect and love your man, you can easily ask anything from him.
For the guy, you went too far in correcting your girlfriend. Am sure you did that because of anger. i can see that you still love the girl from your acclaimed story. You were correcting in love but at same time causing assault and emotional stability on someone's daughter. Put your sister in her shoes, what would be your reaction if your sister was beaten by her boyfriend? wouldn't react immediately and even beat up the guy before listening to him? . You just ended your relationship because of 4 eggs that can buy N200 recharge card. Be man enough to apologies to her if truly you love. Correct with love not fight.Yes you can express yourself but not to a point of fighting. If your girlfriend doesn't love and respect you kindly quit from such relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by yakson84(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by zeestone99(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wat I can deduce from dis drama, d eggs is nt d issue, d act provoked him(wrong anyway)... Buh y shud a lady eat 4 eggs, u ll nw get fat anyhw n complain ur husband is having side chick,or start lukin for fat burning remedies up n dwn wit d tym u suppose to use for other productive tins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Octaves(m): 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

what's being greedy in #200 egg?

nawa ooo.

if you run a home, you'll understand what's extravagant about it. she's dating someone of probably average income. she should have been sensible to know that 4 eggs is too much for one person. though I don't support the slapping. but the girl is just an inconsiderate and greedy human being.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MOVIC6: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'VE NEVER SEEN A PEACOCK EAT 4 EGGS AT ONCE. cheesy

if she's humble enough, would have taken the number he gave her, is not abt the amount that he slapped her but the *stupidity* of pouring food away.

n/b- a girl came to my house, I gave her two indomie and two eggs, she asked for one more egg, I gave it to her, I buy egg in crates atimes half. so after cooking she reminded me of the money she needed but I told her I Dont have it yet, she left the too. brother I had to eat the food. the next day she came and I asked her are u hungry she said yes, then I brought same thing even bought drink for her. to me brother that kind of peacock ain't staying under my roof.
who knows might be a test.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
They should settle it amicably and not invite violence.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Octaves(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
KingMicky3286:

Poverty just destroyed your relationship. What is egg.. if she like let her eat all as long as she did not throw them away... The only two laws i have against ladies is.
1 sleeping with another man.
2 comparing me with another man when i cant meet up some of her demands.
Egg is very cheap nah habaaaaaa.
She did throw them away. again why would a girl be wasteful on somebody else's account. 4 eggs is wasteful by any measure.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by UrbanExotica(f): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ziggylady:

You should remove the 'F' from your own moniker because its clear you are one of the guy gay gangs on nairaland who cuss out women undecided

I dont know why you Nigerians feel you have the right to slap people around...I take serious exception to that slap..Can you dare slap anyone abroad and tell police it was because she poured your 4 eggs away??...I am sure they will simply dump you in a psychiatrist hospital in additon to forgeting you in jail,like seriously what kind of wretched beasts called males are roaming about in Nigeria bikonu?..The slightest disagreements ends in slap...

What rubbish!..mscheww!...4 eggs worth 200# kill una there!
Another simpleton with comprehension problem

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by UrbanExotica(f): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Herrmes:
That's a boy she's in a relationship with, he wants to be called a man, he would with a level head bring it to her attention after he's done eating the eggs with her and tell her he doesn't tolerate extravagance, if four eggs is etravangant to him.
The attitude you're talking about, I would ask her why she did that, she should get me eggs and replace the ones she threw away or leave my house immediately, I can't hit anyone because of eggs.
You smart. The dude in question isn't.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Gamalielsmind(m): 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Merimental:
dis regime keeps setting n breaking its own records of hardship.ordinary egg dey break relationship again.

Lwkmd
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oponel1962: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
I guess the girl must have not gotten any opportunity to eat egg and so would want to eat them to her satisfaction.
The guy ought to pity her.
Many of such girls out there.
He careful.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Jahdriel(f): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2018
His problem is poverty. Is it not all these tiny eggs they sell nowadays! It's plenty oil that makes eggs rise a d seem much. If you don't want to use plenty oil then, you will need more eggs to get enough.

Perhaps, that was the case with the girl.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Gamalielsmind(m): 12:01am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.

The last line though...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

I dey tell you! The comments here are shocking.
Some even saying as if she can buy it?

He is telling ladies this is why they are single. Why is he still single? He has used slap to pursue all his GFs.

Simple issue, na im bring slap.
When they marry and better issues arise, what will happen?
One needs to be careful to avoid these 'wife beaters'.
When woman dey slap man left and right, you will not call that assault shey?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by UrbanExotica(f): 12:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Herrmes:
Look at this, you can take a guy that slaps you because you throw egg away? Man anybody slaps my sis for this trival shit, I'm ending that man's life!
My girlfriend can eat all she wants, I love seeing her eat, the moment you start complaining about how much your girl eats you're poor, and broke guys shouldn't be touching girls.
I'm 100% against the violence. Her attitude is the issue here

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Neyoohpompy(m): 12:07am On Jul 18, 2018
I thought you are a MAN
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MOVIC6: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2018
UrbanExotica:
Another simpleton with comprehension problem
simpleton �
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Awoo88: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2018
So you can not make your point without slapping her. Guy u weak

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Ahmerdibnz:
Guy u slapped ur BF Bcuz of eggs
Na big waa!! For u grin

He slapped her because she poured the eggs away. It was harsh of him. He should have "released" the babe quietly, without drama. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by amokeme(f): 12:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Tedassie:

How do i get my agbada delivered?
We deliver everywhere cool send a DM to emo_regalia on IG for more details, or you can drop your contact, I'll add you up on WhatsApp
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by flyca: 12:10am On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
It's not poverty, it's greed. Eggs are almost free where I live too but I will not allow such too. Not slap o. Besides, the author did not say where the event happend. Now you have subtly told us, we know you live in America - thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by koolaid87: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Who knows Perhaps she's into bodybuilding

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2018
amokeme:

We deliver everywhere cool send a DM to emo_regalia on IG for more details, or you can drop your contact, I'll add you up on WhatsApp
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.