Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98358 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Mypeople2(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hector09:
People we call him stinging but that guy is the real guy, can the so called girl frnd use her money to fry four eggs mitcheeeew
Ladies won't do that .They too like free things .She is just too inconsiderate .Let us neglect the fact that those eggs will not cost more than N200 and shawama cost more than N1000 which I know my guy would have bought for her several times.
But when you come to a man's house you just have to be economical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
I can eat as much eggs as possible... That's if it's fried . I hate boiled eggs but I can eat 7 fried eggs. The taste alone is outta this world.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Useless son of a who.re, how dare he strike her cos of ordinary egg.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by stagger: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
The slap is a no-no.

You just cut off those things that only a man can do for a woman. It works all the time like magic. When she enters his house, will a slap be used as the tool of registering annoyance at every misstep?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
in nigeria one egg is b/w 40 naira or 50 naira depending on its size. At most if u buy four eggs dats 200 naira. Egg is not a luxury in nigeria.almost everybody eats it and can afford d meal. If it was the health angle maybe he would have adviced her that frying four eggs for one person to consume ...but for him to be slapping her cos he felt she's eating too much of his food was low of him abeg.this type of guy even if he dey yankee were food is very cheap he will stil be beating his wife if she collect two laps of chicken for pot.ppl like dis tend to starve dhier wife if she depends solely on them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

The problem isn't about the price of the eggs, but her pouring them away at the boy's presence. It is not acceptable. Why didn't she pick up her bag and leave

I wasnt in the scene . But ANGER can sprout up anytime T. Actions which one will /may must of the time regret. Both were ANGRY. Actions determines who is matured and stupid.

Both were wrong. But i hate with passion BATTERING. And thats how it start. Believe you mean i just wish we know his name. By the time he marries he will definately BEAT AND ALMOST KILL HIS WIFE.

Marriage is not about the matrimony bed.
You guyz are from different backgrounds, different life.
Have you asked yourself why siblings fight? But blood and true love will make them settle scores.
So expect much more in your marriage. Just have it in mind that
You wont sleep on same beds with grudges . You must reslove every issue before the next day. And thats where communication comes in.

Smiles KISS HER NOT BEAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Ifedith(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
Oga... Ur falling for that same ol bs line, don't hit a lady.... grin grin grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
That shows that she wasn't brought up well. Tell me you can do that in front of your Dad and leave his presence unscathed.
I eay 4 eggs steady, its my money so no one should whine about it.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Respect55(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

I wasnt in the scene . But ANGER can sprout up anytime T. Actions which one will /may must of the time regret. Both were ANGRY. Actions determines who is matured and stupid.

Both were wrong. But i hate with passion BATTERING. And thats how it start. Believe you mean i just wish we know his name. By the time he marries he will definately BEAT AND ALMOST KILL HIS WIFE.
She pushed he luck hard by throwing away the eggs. Courtship is even a time when a lady should PRETEND to be good

Marriage is not about the matrimony bed.
You guyz are from different backgrounds, different life.
Have you asked yourself why siblings fight? But blood and true love will make them settle scores.
So expect much more in your marriage. Just have it in mind that
You wont sleep on same beds with grudges . You must reslove every issue before the next day. And thats where communication comes in.

Smiles KISS HER NOT BEAT
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
ImaIma1:
Frying four eggs alone - gluttonous

Pouring it into the sink - wrong

Slapping her - wrong

Both of you are seeing how you will both be as a married couple. She will be a glutton and be wasteful and you will be a wife beater.

If you guys cannot communicate without someone pouring eggs away and another slapping, please save yourselves the drama and split while you can.
foolish if couples fight over foodcheesy. Food dat turn to exreta in our bowel and we poo outcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
fancy4eve:
Stingyness ATI Take over......dis is wat buhari has reduce pple to. Sigh
You don't get it do you?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by cococandy(f): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Poor people problems

Dude keep your advice to yourself. That’s not why many ladies are single .

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Navalsadiq(m): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
That girl must be very hungry then. They are opportunist
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Herrmes: 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
Motherfucker, you don't know what extravagance is.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by loomer: 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided
all Una for this thread go kill person with laugh.

if na your younger brother or sister throw eggs away, shey u no go beat am?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by adieora(f): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is so sad the way Nigerian men justify violence against women. It is a great shame. 4 eggs = 100 naira and you agree she should be beaten. Someone said it is good so as to correct her before marriage. Really appalling.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:
Looses the mind. You are never in your right senses. Thank you thats the word.

so you mean to say a woman has NO respect for me and decides to put her hands on me, and i should just walk away so she can continue doing the same thing tomorrow and the day after, abi?! if a person has no respect for me there is NO REASON under the moon why i should have respect for them. an eye for an eye. same if she comes at me with a knife, a bottle of acid or whatever weapon she may use ultimately (if ever i havent corrected her the 1st time)

arrant nonsense!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Yungkid101(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Iamgrey5:
He Slapped his girlfriend just because she wasted food out of anger!

What will have happened if it were something bigger than food?

Or if they were actually married?

So he would continue to assault her under the guise of correcting her mistakes like an apprentice under his tutelage.

She is not his daughter that needs correction, she is an adult, so if she has a terrible attitude, i believe he should have just ended the relationship.

I don't support the physical assault of anyone

This is how most abusive relationships start. The man or woman doing the abusing will continue to make excuses for their actions.
That's how she'll burn his house out of Anger. Kudos bro.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:
extravagant with #200 egg.shocked

this one is running mad.undecided
stinginess can be a disease sometimescheesy. Dat a guy smack im babe for consuming 200 naira food is shocking.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Gerrard59(m): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
bonnyhope:

You will remain single for ever. how will a sensible grown up lady would want to consume 4 eggs a day which is far beyond the amount of protein an adult should take in a day. Worst of all she threw it away after she was corrected, she does not deserve to be with any man. Some of you ladies are just consumers that think about sex only and nothing else to offer

Well, you cannot tell another person how many eggs to consume daily. When I use eggs - boiled or fried -, I use minimum of three. You cannot tell me how many eggs to consume.

@Post: Too bad he slapped her, ditto her wasting the eggs. He has the right to question her using four of his eggs, but doesn't have same right to question why she loves eggs that much. I have scolded a female for carrying three eggs from my apartment (I don't like people coming to consume my foodstuffs - get yours.

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Ken4agent(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
coolcharm:
I though she was even frying her ovaries (eggs) undecided

Lmao.....hilarious thought cheesy grin grin. Una no go kill person for this NL with comment.....comment like this is what I look out for in irrelevant post like this to pit a smile on my hard fase grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Radiant1020:
Was he the one that layed the eggs?

He should kukuma drink all the eggs in the crates... Stingy somebody

Some ladies sef! She went too far by pouring it away. Somewhat disrespectful to the guy...she would have just apologized and left the eggs without frying them
The behavior from the lady reeks of chidishness,abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Titugirl(f): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
The girl is wise for leaving. if he feels its extravagant for her to fry four eggs, he should have just told her lovingly and not slap her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by DanielsParker(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
victorian:
The guy sef.
One time, I travelled to spend sometime with my elder step bro. His wife served food with two cube size meat.. I was like jeez! And he claims to be a big Boi o, I just shook my head.. I ate it but the next day I promised my self, when am back to my house, I will buy enough chicken and turkey , cook, fry and eat well with spices . Which I did after I spent one week there. And with enough drinks.. You can only drink one bottle of coke for two days. I felt so irritated.. I couldn't wait to leave. I didn't complain.. I was patient, after one week, I tookfirst bus home, got home and prepared what I love, and bought enough drinks. I can't suffer myself jare
Some. People are so mean with food, I wonder. If it were me the guy, reduced the 4eggs, I will stop, what am doing. Dress up and go buy more eggs for myself, come back, fry well eat, then tell him an emergency came up, I need to go Home.. Sorryy dear .. That's it. I don waka.

you weren't comfortable with taking a bottle of coke in two days, .. I don't get it, you drink coke everyday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

Lesson to be learnt.
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU

HE WAS WRONG TO HAVE HIT HER, BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU LOT DO EVERYTIME. IGNORE THE OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS AND CLING TO ONE VERY MINOR POINT. WHERE IN THE POST SAYS HE HIT HER CUS SHE WANTED TO HAVE 4 EGGS?
SHORTY MUST HAVE RAN HER MOUTH LIKE A MARATHON AFTER SHE POURED THE EGGS IN THE SINK AND HOMIE WASN'T TAKING IT.

WHICH ĮDIOT FRIES A CRATE OF EGGS FOR HERSELF IN THE US? undecided

Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

AS LONG AS THERE'S FREE FOOD SHE'S GOING NOWHERE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jesusbabygirl:
The way some of you men/boys/guys talk these days, it's as if women don't work. Please don't get me wrong, I am not a judge of quantity of food anybody should eat but really, you mean only a man can afford to buy 4 eggs (N40 * 4 = N160 o). Please if you must comment, don't stylishly insult women, I think its wrong.
Gosh! do some of you even think at all?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Herrmes: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
LaDolceVida:

No one is referring to the monetary value.
Four eggs at once is too much.
Too much to you not another, do you understand?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
amokeme:
Jesus shocked
How do i get my agbada delivered?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MOVIC6: 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
this generation is dying of immorality. I don't support the slapping but she jus have to go. I Dont need peacock in my house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by U2ice(m): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
bros you f up ..how

coz she don already break the eggs ( as glutton wey she be) you for just free her highest chop inside the egg even if e no hungry u.
eggs wey she don break finish you kan share em give her part...e get as e be bros.

but in the other hand if you don't try to stop her now during courtship it will be difficult in marriage..thumps up on that

But please next time NOT WITH A SLAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Organs:

Oyin...didi you fall my hand big time. Ordinary egg wey person go chop, mess troway? Your mentality worri...
Na you fall your own hands, 4 eggs no too much for an adult? E be like you dey eat 10 eggs. She never add other food for the breadfast o. Abegi, na your hand I cut no be only fall
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
MOVIC6:
this generation is dying of immorality. I don't support the slapping but she jus have to go. I Dont need peacock in my house
I'VE NEVER SEEN A PEACOCK EAT 4 EGGS AT ONCE. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.