Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98364 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by stasius: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
She is not even madam sef. She for know say you no go just waste person sweat like that.

Abeg slap her one more brother.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by jibs4lv(m): 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
stupid people everywhere, you slapped your gf bcox of egg no I don't get it , if my gf like make she fry 16 eggs now the only thing is that she should not kee me with fart that smells like dead goat and she must not waste em .

for poured it away , it's wrong and can't condole it either but not to hit her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by bonnyhope: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided
You will remain single for ever, how will a sensible grown up lady would want to consume 4 eggs a day which is far beyond the amount of protein an adult should take in a day. Worst of all she threw it away after she was corrected, she does not deserve to be with any man. Some of you ladies are just consumers that think about sex only and nothing else to offer

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by jimcaddy(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Well the issue of eggs has actually caused fight in my house several times. Be that as it may, it actually depended on the kind of relationship they both had. If they were close, she should have just said babes I'll buy it back to replace it. But its obvious they weren't really close. The dude is actually a control freak. Wo let them settle the matter jare.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

U went to work only to cone back and meet ur mum completely battered by ur wife for "messing up the house".
Hope u will come here to type this poo

The issue at hand is 4eggs .thats costs less than 200niara.
Please is it by force to have a girlfriend.
Its not batterfriend naaaa
Divorce is allowed in Nigeria
Battering is not
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Princedapace(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided

Pls some of u should just get a life.. the issue is wasting the eggs. Why pour it away?

The guy was at fault for hitting, the lady was at fault for wasting. So, do and correct the lady too, just as u have corrected the guy.

We waste a lot in Nigeria. Pls, wasteful life is not sexy. Both the lady and the guy arent matured enough to be in a relationship.

Also, if u think as a lady, a guy cant afford u, why accept to be in a relationship with him? Did he force u? No! U may be eating thousands of eggs per day in ur own house, but since u can see he may not afford that, why not reject his relationship request?

He said u shouldnt fry four eggs in his house, and u ended up pouring it away! Both the guy and the lady are at fault, pls.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Copperfield(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

Did you notice the insanity on the girl's part by throwing the eggs away?

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
E deserve the slap sef, very stupid. Na because no be her money she take buy am..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by tunesboyo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Imagine the bros slapping his girlfriend because of ordinary 4 eggs if the girl come chop all the big meat in his soup nko? Na to call ambulance oo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

Trash
Even the one that beat up ur mother

Divorce is legal.
Marrriage is not a DO or DIE affair
Please learn to enjoy and have fun in your marriage. If not take the next step OUT.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by stasius: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you pour away mine like that I will break 4 more eggs and pour it on your head. Rubbish.!

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Slimsly100(f): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Four eggs? shocked shocked shocked
Oluwa o!!!
She nor try et all.

But guy wait, did you say you slapped her cause of mere eggs? For only relationship?
Na I'm be say if you marry am she jonce, she don turn punching bag be that na. U try!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Coolgent(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Poverty thing! undecided
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Bloggz74(m): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
educhigo:
oop go hustle money only 4egg and you are here crying,mean while devido giving his girlfriend cars

Please he's not crying rather instilling discipline. Even as I'm against battering
Why will she pour it in the sink? That's rudeness of the highest order.

I can't even date a rude and uncultured girl.
These are the set of girls that seldom ate eggs growing up and want to cover up for lost years. Afterwards she would have spotted it's unhealthy for her.

#Villagegirl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by generalridex: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
just looking at some comments here... but the truth is really wise to curb such abnormality behaviour before its to late...though the guy is wrong by slapping her..a mature guy should never raised his hand to hit a woman... but the lady move him to do such... she's kinda over pampered maybe from a rich home that's why she behave like that..she shouldn't have pure the egg into the sink cos her man try to reduce it.. ladies always be contented with your guys and don't take him for granted and guys should be patient with their woman to....things they could probably turn into joke now cause problem between them..I think its lack of understanding between them anyway

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
tunesboyo:
Imagine the bros slapping his girlfriend because of ordinary 4 eggs if the girl come chop all the big meat in his soup nko? Na to call ambulance oo shocked

Please tell them o
Chi!
Haba Nigeria Youth. Poverty is getting the better part of you now o!
And you want to partake in POLITICS.
Nigeria youth i hail una

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by donstan18: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Abi o my sister! The silly things people dwell on sef! Whew! [b] I wonder if he's worried about her calories intake or the value(less than N200) of the eggs. May God bless us with level headed people. [/b

I don't think he slapped her because of the eggs, but because of her attitude of pouring the eggs away.

It's way annoying, even though I don't support domestic violence.

6 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
https:///Ghp4A86OTzpDw0GSPkzpE0

I am a female, a working class graduate. I need an intelligent and reserved male programmer who is very good in Mathematics and Physics.

I am also good to an extent. The person should be living in Warri and must be a working class graduate.

If interested, kindly follow the link above to reach me.
Preferably between the ages of 32 to 36years.

You must be neat and calm plz
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
MizMyColi:
It's not even this one you guys are saying that is paining me.

It's that "that's why most of you single part"

Oga, kip kwayet!

What temerity?

Because she vex waste your food?

But even the girl sef, she overreacted by throwing it away. If it's me, I will go out and buy 6 more eggs and restock for him.

Then the guy now had to slap her.

He is obviously a sadist with an unnecessary sense of entitlement.

It's not him I blame o, it is we ladies that will be giving guys the impression that if they don't marry us, our life can never be meaningful or complete per se.

I'm in a good mood this morning. I won't curse him.

But seriously, he needs to grow up, the girl too!

I will go out and get 12 more. Eat six of them and hide the other ones around the house. wink grin

Useless guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by GGirll: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
This dude is a miser and a stingy ass that's how they start, one of them was trying to woo me and at a point he told me one day that wants to cut his hair so later i pinged to know if he was back cos i wanted to discuss with him on a project we were on...only for him to reply me tha he didn't go to the barber that he cut his hair himself and that he did the calculation n discovered its cheaper for him to do the hair cutting himself as he can't afford to e spending N300 on weekly basis...every day when i ask if he had eaten something he would alws tell me he cooked n all n later when i stylishly told him hes too stingy to himself he replied me that he doesn't like spending stylishly calling himself prudent n frugal, i laughed n told him off n moved on....the lady should run cos the idiot that slapped her over egg will kill over meat...he is stingy and a miser...quote me n be poorer grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

No wonder his an illiterate.
Ugly brain i just heard you had a bitter experience while growing with your parents. WWW is urgently recruiting . You need to apply ASAP

World Wide Wrestling (FYI)

Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*

although the OP's reason is flimsy, rest assured there are MANY reasons why you should/could give a woman a mind resetting slap.... but a simple one would be: "if she ever looses her mind and raise her hand to hit you"

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Respect55(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

Divorce is legal.
Marrriage is not a DO or DIE affair
Please learn to enjoy and have fun in your marriage. If not take the next step OUT.
I'm not a wife beater. But if she beats my mum when I'm out, I will beat her too.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship
Buh it's always okay, for a woman to 'beat' a man at the slightest provocation. Right?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Respect55(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

The issue at hand is 4eggs .thats costs less than 200niara.
Please is it by force to have a girlfriend.
Its not batterfriend naaaa
Divorce is allowed in Nigeria
Battering is not
The problem isn't about the price of the eggs, but her pouring them away at the boy's presence. It is not acceptable. Why didn't she pick up her bag and leave

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kollinpowel(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
No wonder we hear of young people passing on due to heart attack, I am not supporting the guy but 4 eggs is too much for one persons consumption.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by blackboy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
slap her just because of 4 eggs of how much!! im disappointed. u carry gf and u dey stingy but when its times for sex u dont want her to be stingy in positions. Maybe she should slap him for sex everyday or different sex positions in one night. I hope the gf has ended the relationship before he turns her to slave

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ACE1010: 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chai!!! Buhari why undecided undecided
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

although the OP's reason is flimsy, rest assured there are MANY reasons why you should/could give a woman a mind resetting slap.... but a simple one would be: "if she ever looses her mind and raise her hand to hit you"

Looses the mind. You are never in your right senses. Thank you thats the word.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Ziggylady(f): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
UrbanExotica:

You're trying so hard to make sense but you aren't
And remove the "M" from your moniker
We all know you're a wannabe feminist

You should remove the 'F' from your own moniker because its clear you are one of the guy gay gangs on nairaland who cuss out women undecided

I dont know why you Nigerians feel you have the right to slap people around...I take serious exception to that slap..Can you dare slap anyone abroad and tell police it was because she poured your 4 eggs away??...I am sure they will simply dump you in a psychiatrist hospital in additon to forgeting you in jail,like seriously what kind of wretched beasts called males are roaming about in Nigeria bikonu?..The slightest disagreements ends in slap...

What rubbish!..mscheww!...4 eggs worth 200# kill una there!

5 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
She has a healthy appetite.wetin dey worry d man? Slapping yur babe for wat? Na wah for some guys oo...stinginess at its peakshocked.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Adalyon(f): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
All these ladies that will be doing #teambuildwithhim...lmao.. Now the human being is slapping you for attempting to eat #200 at a stretch... God forbid for poverty...I hope she finds someone that'll not see 4 eggs as "extravagance" and he find someone that won't want the "luxury" of even eating eggs at all... Best of luck oh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ameh99: 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
4 egg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.