Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98345 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by UrbanExotica(f): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:
What has the gender inscription got to do with the issue at hand? perhaps you choose to be a nitwit wannabe.smiley
Lol lame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

Have u ever hit someone before?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Respect55(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:
Uhmmm in a country where 4 eggs is luxury.
Please you guyz really need to get exposed.
In the USA eggs is almost free so you can fry a crate hence why most of us travel out there .When we return we are always chubby.
This is the height of POVERTY.
Am happy for her...because if they were to be married he would have poured acid on her.
Lesson to be learnt.
*NO MATTER WHAT HER OFFENSE IS. NEVER EVER RAISE YOUR HAND TO HIT A LADY*
My dear its better to be single and hardworking than to die because of marriage(with a poor minded mentality dude). No wonder the rich dont allow the poor marry their daughters. Omo na die o!
REALLY! EXCUSE YOU
And perhaps you feel like fighting face your guy mate.
If na so God dey hit una..no body go remain for earth you know.
U went to work only to cone back and meet ur mum completely battered by ur wife for "messing up the house".
Hope u will come here to type this poo

5 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

No wonder his an illiterate.
Ugly brain i just heard you had a bitter experience while growing with your parents. WWW is urgently recruiting . You need to apply ASAP

World Wide Wrestling (FYI)

Lesson to be learnt.
Mtchww

1 Like

Iamgrey5:
He Slapped his girlfriend just because she wasted food out of anger!

What will have happened if it were something bigger than food?

Or if they were actually married?

So he would continue to assault her under the guise of correcting her mistakes like an apprentice under his tutelage.

She is not his daughter that needs correction, she is an adult, so if she has a terrible attitude, i believe he should have just ended the relationship.

I don't support the physical assault of anyone

This is how most abusive relationships start. The man or woman doing the abusing will continue to make excuses for their actions.

Have u ever hit someone before?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by KazeemIbrahim1: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
pocohantas:

I dey tell you! The comments here are shocking.
Some even saying as if she can buy it?

He is telling ladies this is why they are single. Why is he still single? He has used slap to pursue all his GFs.

Simple issue, na im bring slap.
When they marry and better issues arise, what will happen?
One needs to be careful to avoid these 'wife beaters'.
Bottoms, both of em are childish.
Most Nigerian guys need to learn that no female deserves physical abuse irrespective of what she did...
Baba should have just overlooked the mara.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
NightHound:
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.

What is ur problem?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by bukatyne(f): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good they parted ways.

However, they need to improve their attitudes if they would enjoy their next relationship or marriage.

The lady is a glutton, greedy, disrespectful and unteachable.

The guy is violent, bossy and does not respect ladies.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=kurupt1 post=69475665] mechionu there! Is this 'never hit a woman' song that has turned some girls into wild beasts .If my girl give me issues and I continue to correct her,one day I will give her a default resetting slap[/quote
Lwkmd
Try it when she collaspe her father that dash you and gave you the right to hit their daughter will visit you.
No wonder your sister husband wont stop resetting her brain with slap.
(Abeg tell me about your experience. Your dad and mum to be precise.)
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ahmerdibnz:
Guy u slapped ur BF Bcuz of eggs Na big waa!! For u grin
Have u slapped someone before?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
showafrica:

Sometimes it's involuntary, I will not do that to my wife but I may slap my younger sis if she behave that way. If she did that to that innocent egg, she would do it to a car she does not want. I heard a story where a babe bashed a car her guy bought for her reason bc, it was not exactly the car she requested.
Mstchwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by limelighttee(m): 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
See dem, dem dem
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
Lol grin grin grin You literally talk like someone who has PTSD from all the pounding you've gotten from your spouse.
I tell you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by spydes: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dear men,do not hit a woman for whatever reason...
Dear women,do not waste food for what ever reason..

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Respect55(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

You need to keep quite. When humans are talking. Am sure thats how your father slaps and beats your mum.
Please talk lets hear you speak about your experience.
Who gave you the right to hit her. If you cant afford a crate of eggs please you dont need a woman. What you need is pocket money from your dad.
A crate of egg is just 1000. Even you clergy that you pay offerings to can assit you if you call for epp.
Poverty is a disease and if not cured now...na everlasting death
Are u that mannerless to call sm1's parents like that online.
It's obvious u weren't brought up well toi

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by gr8tone: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

You need to keep quite. When humans are talking. Am sure thats how your father slaps and beats your mum.
Please talk lets hear you speak about your experience.
Who gave you the right to hit her. If you cant afford a crate of eggs please you dont need a woman. What you need is pocket money from your dad.
A crate of egg is just 1000. Even you clergy that you pay offerings to can assit you if you call for epp.
Poverty is a disease and if not cured now...na everlasting death
Mmmmm... You think so?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by omooba969(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided

I thought you're a guy according to your monikerundecided , hope you're not what I'm thinking.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by mebad(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
There was a point in my life where i viewed eating 2 meat, fish or 2 eggs as a luxury. But now i have learnt they are nothing but mere food.

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
kurupt1:
mechionu there! Is this 'never hit a woman' song that has turned some girls into wild beasts .If my girl give me issues and I continue to correct her,one day I will give her a default resetting slap

Silence!
Lwkmd
Try it when she collaspe her father that dash you and gave you the right to hit their daughter will visit you.
No wonder your sister husband wont stop resetting her brain with slap.
(Abeg tell me about your experience. Your dad and mum to be precise.)
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MizMyColi(f): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
It's not even this one you guys are saying that is paining me.

It's that "that's why most of you single part"

Oga, kip kwayet!

What temerity?

Because she vex waste your food?

But even the girl sef, she overreacted by throwing it away. If it's me, I will go out and buy 6 more eggs and restock for him.

Then the guy now had to slap her.

He is obviously a sadist with an unnecessary sense of entitlement.

It's not him I blame o, it is we ladies that will be giving guys the impression that if they don't marry us, our life can never be meaningful or complete per se.

I'm in a good mood this morning. I won't curse him.

But seriously, he needs to grow up, the girl too!

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by godofuck231: 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
don't know how much an egg costs but as said in a chat above 200 naira isn't work getting arrested for assault or her health, for someone you love to flip 4egs isn't worth the heat, think of the calories she burns during sex plus she bleeds once a month, you still get to hit the lady you make love to? why don't you get a prostitute and a house maid and pay them both, you need to check your head, remain small you for De use ruler measure yam. bum fvck cum!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Babyforever(f): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
victorian:
The guy sef.
One time, I travelled to spend sometime with my elder step bro. His wife served food with two cube size meat.. I was like jeez! And he claims to be a big Boi o, I just shook my head.. I ate it but the next day I promised my self, when am back to my house, I will buy enough chicken and turkey , cook, fry and eat well with spices . Which I did after I spent one week there. And with enough drinks.. You can only drink one bottle of coke for two days. I felt so irritated.. I couldn't wait to leave. I didn't complain.. I was patient, after one week, I tookfirst bus home, got home and prepared what I love, and bought enough drinks. I can't suffer myself jare
Some. People are so mean with food, I wonder. If it were me the guy, reduced the 4eggs, I will stop, what am doing. Dress up and go buy more eggs for myself, come back, fry well eat, then tell him an emergency came up, I need to go Home.. Sorryy dear .. That's it. I don waka.
Darling you're so sweet we on the same page kiss

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Millichamp(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Both of them are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
sisisioge:

Abi o my sister! The silly things people dwell on sef! Whew! I wonder if he's worried about her calories intake or the value(less than N200) of the eggs. May God bless us with level headed people.

Amen! I am wondering if these guys here would support the slap if it were a female dishing it. I think some of our men think they have monopoly of correcting their wives, even if they get physical.

This must be due to their upbringing.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by tbibuzz(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Uglymugg:
Shut up. It's not about the eggs, she's a pumpous freak of nature. Just like MOsT African Americans. No wonder you rushed to support her.
4 eggs imagine when was d last time ur papa buy u one eggs I don't sopot d slapping o but dats wasteful am sure when she finish she fit no finish am sef den Na troway go be d next tin,dem reduce am u vex troway d egg inside sink ,which kind mumu vex be dat am sure if d guy collect remote control for ur hand Na to break the. TV go remain
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by perfectface: 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
ojun50:
4 eggs? he did well some tins need to be corrected before proper marriage
wait! 4 eggs!!!!! He slapped her over 4 eggs? I wonder if it was something like a whole chicken, he would have shot her. Niger men eh! Is that one lesson too?

4 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Respect55(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sistar:

No wonder his an illiterate.
Ugly brain i just heard you had a bitter experience while growing with your parents. WWW is urgently recruiting . You need to apply ASAP

World Wide Wrestling (FYI)

Lesson to be learnt.
Trash
Even the one that beat up ur mother

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Idoko619(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided

But seriously how can sm1 eat four eggs... Am a guy and stl battling with 2, anyway its nt my biz but am sure even the bible condemns gluttony.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Respect55:

Are u that mannerless to call sm1's parents like that online.
It's obvious u weren't brought up well toi

You master of mannerless... is it your parenting?
Haba talk your own naaa
I only talked my own by replying animals like you that cant face their follow man (or maybe your a sisi)
mumu maybe you need to check your constitution
Freedom of speech.
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by udo2018: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
highpriestess:

what's egg biko?
Ada ukwu.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by stasius: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Throwing the egg away is an insult to the guy!

Bros slap her one again before she leaves!

5 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Babyforever(f): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Henitan24:

She is more than wasteful sef, she is also an idiot and glutton. That is not the best act to up in that situation but the slap is a no no for me.
Will you STUP she can eat can fry as many eggs she want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.