Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32817 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:06am On Jul 20, 2018
fhorlar:

What happened to common sense bro? Wot happened to communication? What is even more alarming is the fact that our Nigerian brodas dont see no wrong with it. Mehn...am scared ooo...regardless of whatever the girl did, the guy's action DOES NOT WARRANT it and him bragging just tells how much of a psycho he is
God!!!! Exactly just showed how tensed things might hv been... why post on social media tho? Like just imagine,,, looking for who will cheer him.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by PointZerom: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Readup on the word PRUDENT Mr Rich

Meaning?
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by adesina746: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men

Shattap your mouth there hungry tin. It is ladies like you that spend lavishly without any input in the relationship or marraige
so because the guy has decided to be wise and prudent in his spending makes him broke? Infact from the story i guess he is a rich guy and maybe that was what gave the girl the mind to carry four eggs without using her brain. If the same guy goes broke now the girl will be the first to leave his life.
Even as rich as davido is he valued a homely girl like chioma that cooks his meal which am sure saves him money no matter how little over ladies like sophia that seems to be lavish from hiw she presents herself on social media.

With your mentality am sure you are very poor and a gold digger too

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2018
dockymedic:
. Dude. Don't be daft now. How can you come to.ma crib and throw away stuffs. Is it urs?

U are the dumb one here. Did she cut off ur balls? Is slap the next rational action to take because of eggs.

Who knows how u tried to correct the girl. The "how" Is important to this story. But nevertheless doesn't deserve a slap for eggs. Only in zoogeria u do that and u free. Try it in a sane environment and see ur Assss dumbed in a cage.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by PointZerom: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2018
StudyCrestLtd:
You too stop judging from the Girls perspective

I didn't.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Daeylar:
This is the greatest low I've ever seen this website sink to

Putting a topic on fp that Justifies domestic violence and assault, tries to blame it on the Victim, and refers to the victim. As a bitch,

The misogyny in this site is beyond anything I've seen. The hate for women on in his website is just.... I have no words.

Seun and lalasticlala or whatever mod that put this on FP
Congrats. You have have outdone yourself.
my dear thanks

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by StudyCrestLtd: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
200h too much to flex your babe,u get sense so?

Can you see your life? Why you know dey use Paracetamol of 100 NGN at once and say you are flexing. You for tell am make she pour 200 NGN of salt for soup at once because you wan flex am

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boiz2men(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
She's gonna do that cause the water in the drum may not be suitable for her skin,I'm dropping personal info here

You are a teenager and still live under someone's roof.. You are yet independent

How did I find out?

It's written underneath all your statements..

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by haywhylord: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2018
Well, I hardly comment on NL posts but I think I have to say my mind on this.

The lady is at fault (wastage) likewise the guy (for slapping her)..

I believe the way the guy reacted when he saw the 4 eggs caused all this.

If I was the guy and I saw my gal about to fry four eggs. I would ask her questions like:

1) Dear, are you on diet? If yes, I will understand. If No, I will ask...

2) Is it for both of us or only you? If she said it is for only her. Then I ask..

3) Is this how you normally take eggs or you just wish to take it today.

If that is her normal way. Then I will have to teach her if teachable that taking four eggs at once is not good unless you are on diet and this might not work in our relationship. (This is not about being broke. If he was that broke, he won't have a crate of eggs at home, the girl will have to go the eggs outside).

And she just wish like taking it that day, I would inform her it might not work and if she insist, I will leave her, go to her bag and pick #500. Having in mind that I'm going back to the singles' market to shop because I never see wife.

The guy made a great mistake by slapping her. All those of guys saying that guys did the right thing. Assuming it was your sister he slapped for just 4 eggs, how will you feel? But the gal got a bad character also, kukuma leave the egg and go home while pour it in the sink.

4 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by StudyCrestLtd: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2018
PointZerom:

I didn't.

I never did as well
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by hollah123: 10:08am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
What made her throw the egg
are u trying to justify d lady's attitude?

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by chimauk(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
I won't let it get to that point,200 naira isn't worth it.
e show say u dey unwise.u can't interpret things.its not about d 200naira.its about d attitude.same gal with same attitude can bash an expensive car cos u ask her not to take it out.abi u never see videos of gals bashing their bfs cars.stop being a money miss road...though slapping a gal is wrong but we are discussing wat led to it.they dey talk abt things u dey talk 200naira.how many beggers u don't give 200naira before
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ebukamen(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

You all are missing the point.

After a scold she let them go down the sink... That's wasteful. If she had done this to God in the wilderness. The snake would have come for her...

I see you ladies championing this a lot.. I have heard stories of ladies who live together fighting over more trivial matters... Why this is an issue for your gender is what I don't understand?

If a lady use your bag of pure water to bath (200 naira too) to bath or flush toilet, would you say it's OK, it's just 200 naira..

It's not about the money my dear..

How I wished I could like your comment one million times.
Jeez!
You said it all
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by stubbornman(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
I don't live by your rules,u r the oaf here
Silly being its a general rule..... today she is eating 4 eggs tomorrow she sees you dont complain she moves to 6 eggs..... you say its a small money... thats how money go without our notice.

the problem wouldnt have arised if she apologised cos i guess she already opened it before he complained... but she choose to throw it away.. come on bro , thats total disrespect, some these ladies think because you fvck them they got the right to fvck with your principles.

perhaps the tone guy used was not right but i guess she must have been in the relationship long enough to understand that.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by tintingz(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2018
They both acted immature, she poured 200 egg and you slapped her.

Just let her know your are not cool with what she did, ignore her, snub her.

Let's assume the case get to court, the girl will be asked to pay the eggs back which is just 200, while the guy will be charge for assault or physical violence.

We need to act mature when dealing with things, anger mostly, learn to control your anger.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2018
why will you empty my eggs down the drain in the first place?....
no mannerless b*tch I'll try that sh*t with me! feminist and their over bloated egos!
NEXT.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2018
hollah123:
are u trying to justify d lady's attitude?
answer the question tho, did she buy the egg to throw the egg
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dami12345: 10:11am On Jul 20, 2018
filleSouriante:
The same way she sees no big deal in wasting the eggs is the same way she will see no big deal in smashing the TV screen, Car wind screen n other valuables over little disagreement. Ladies like that are the proverbial lepers that cant make cheese but can throw it away. Men in support of her action be careful, it's a gradual process, a well cultured, mannered and decent lady will not do that. Ladies in support of her action, #wehdone ma's we know ur type; Alakadas (wannabes). For me it's a no no. I cant even eat more than one egg in a day, 4 eggs is way too much, that's no longer protein, thats excess fats. Moderation is the key abeg

I wish there was a reward button in naraland! I would have loved to give you something.
Sensible people should be rewarded.
Kudos to you!

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2018
Willexmania:

If Your babe throw your egg away , you won't break up shey? you will hug her and kiss her abi? you will propose to her and marry her right? and later regret it when she does worse after marriage. then you'll start looking for divorve upandan.
Reason why I said I won't react to the point where she's gonna throw the egg,there are polite ways of passing such message. Babe na way for u,egg cost o,only u four eggs,I raise yansh for u,she's gonna get the hint

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by saltoasis: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Some guys are still employing the draconian ways of running homes. Where the man is the alpha and omega. Some still see ladies as an accessory and her place is to be in the kitchen. Sorry guys, we don't leave in that stone age any more.
You have no right what so ever to raise your hands against any woman. Kudos to Lagos state,thay have done a lot of justice to domestic violence. If you continue on this path you might be surprised to find yourself behind bars.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by hollah123: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
answer the question tho, did she buy the egg to throw the egg
I don't get your question bro

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by gwmlogistic: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Dem suppose use harsh tone address person wey wan fry 4 eggs to eat alone.
Why you making it sound like 4eggs is luxury? You sound like you have eggs only on Christmas. If anybody I know wants to have 4eggs from my fridge I am totally fine with it, the only time I am going to have a problem is if you waste it eventually.
Come visit me someday wld make you scrambled eggs and grilled suasage, let's see how many you can eat
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by khalids: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2018
I want to ask a few questions and its for the ladies...

1) Lets assume a younger female relative of your comes to your house, enters your kitchen and fries 4eggs for herself.....WHAT WILL YOU DO

2) You tell her that its too much and then she throws the whole thing into the sink....WHAT WILL YOU DO

Please be honest oooo

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2018
hollah123:
I don't get your question bro
why did she throw the eggs
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
wrong for buying four egg.. are you the one going to help her eat it?? Jeez
who bought four eggs?
Such a stupid post.
Read, you no go hear . See your life now

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2018
stubbornman:

Silly being its a general rule..... today she is eating 4 eggs tomorrow she sees you dont complain she moves to 6 eggs..... you say its a small money... thats how money go without our notice.

the problem wouldnt have arised if she apologised cos i guess she already opened it before he complained... but she choose to throw it away.. come on bro , thats total disrespect, some these ladies think because you fvck them they got the right to fvck with your principles.

perhaps the tone guy used was not right but i guess she must have been in the relationship long enough to understand that.
I'm a non conformist to the rules sometimes, writing epistles over 200h not gonna make me shift ground,its too small

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by stubbornman(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2018
StudyCrestLtd:

Can you see your life? Why you know dey use Paracetamol of 100 NGN at once and say you are flexing. You for tell am make she pour 200 NGN of salt for soup at once because you wan flex am

lolzzzz no mind the silly guy...dem think say everything nah money.... only a broke weakling will be scared to tell hiss girl watsupp

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2018
khalids:
I want to ask a few questions and its for the ladies...

1) Lets assume a younger female relativeof your comes to your house, enters your kitchen and fries 4eggs for herself.....WHAT WILL YOU DO

2) You tell her that its too much and then she throws the whole thing into the sink

Please be honest oooo
relative
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boiz2men(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2018
[url][/url]y
saltoasis:
My point is that: I am against him beating the lady. There are better ways of handling issues. The guy could have communicated his mind to her about wasting resources.

Now, before she angrily poured the eggs into the sink, the guy could have hear her out and know the reason why she wants to fry 4 eggs if it was alien to him.

Please, I 'm not justifying her pouring away the eggs.

There is nothing wrong in frying 4 eggs but, if you are not the financially buoyant type,let her know that it's too much for your purse if she continues at that rate6

You could have a greater good if you had answered those questions about God

Was God wrong to have punished them

Could he have done it differently

Do you God "who is love" and loves his people was not loving enough to punish people who water resources

I know you don't support the girl but u have issue with the guy for punishing the lady with a slap...

Do u have that Sam issue with God too against the Israelites
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
His reaction over 200 hundred naira egg

Of u go to Eselu na Uga's house n bring out 4 eggs to eat, He will tell u to take 2 back....that its pure waste.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2018
chimauk:
e show say u dey unwise.u can't interpret things.its not about d 200naira.its about d attitude.same gal with same attitude can bash an expensive car cos u ask her not to take it out.abi u never see videos of gals bashing their bfs cars.stop being a money miss road...though slapping a gal is wrong but we are discussing wat led to it.they dey talk abt things u dey talk 200naira.how many beggers u don't give 200naira before
What did he say to her that made her throw the egg,words hurt u know
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
I'm a non conformist to the rules sometimes, writing epistles over 200h not gonna make me shift ground,its too small
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.