Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32769 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by zinaunreal(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Forzap:
forget..that guy too stingy jare, she wants to eat 4 eggs(kini big deal?)not like she is throwing them away and she got pissed because he reduced it who wouldn't?though I don't support wasting the eggs but he pushed her to do that, your gf Tori olorun not some random person ewww

God abeg bless me no let my own be like dis guy wey slap person because of egg, poverty far away from mesad !!

You are clearly stupid and you dont even know it

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
off course I will use my money... but still if u give someone money to buy something they want to eat u let them eat what they want!! There was no reason for any issue... u make ur complain n if she doesn’t listen u let her be n break up with her. Simple

"" if she doesn’t listen u let her be n break up with her.""

What is she waiting for? why hasn't she broken up already since he refused to allow her do things her way over the time past?
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2018
Glycolysis:

....and her attitude BEFORE the slap ...she threw away the egg in the sink !
AFTER she had threw the remaining egg ,she received a slap for her attitude,not the quantity of eggs she wanted to eat .

Women just like to justify their suppose bad moral attitudes...She was very disrespectful !

If you did the same to your younger brother ,and he reacted by throwing away the whole remaining egg,will you still be typing these trash you did above
Popular opinion on twitter don't justify a bad deed !
She was wrong...and the guy too lost his temper for her attitude then,though not justified (wrong too),hence,his reaction .
The guy was pushed to the wall....not about poverty...it's all about her attitude !
Woman,to every action, their is a reaction....

i will still support her no matter what epistle u write.. whether it’s the attitude or not that’s no reason to slap anyone... to me he slapped her cause of eggs. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by drsugar: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
But what if the man had just simply told her that he's disappointed in her and instructed her to leave his house immediately rather than slap her.. Just saying.. That aspect of slapping her.... Hmmmn.. Better and more mature ways of expressing your disappointment in her

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
n how do u know Even with the social media bragging I know for a fact that that man didn’t talk to her properly

Nne if dem no talk to u properly, is that why u should become destructive?
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by midehi2(f): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
true. But healthwise or not it her choice... some people eat what they like nothing like healthwise in their dictionary n it is not a crime
Even at that, I wont keep mute to someone I love to ignore health, it will be a crime when aftereffect starts and I am right there watching her, If your man tells you to stop excess sugar, does that mean you will ignore him? its not so my dear, he cares about your health, and a deaf fly goes to grave with a dead body.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And ur here everyday?
lol if u know me u know I am not.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by khalids: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2018
We all know that 50% of our language or communication is non verbal....A lot lies in behavior, mannerism, attitudes, tone, language use....

All of which we cannot decipher from mare typed words........So what happened between them I'm sure goes way beyond the issue of 4 Eggs

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by chimauk(m): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Once there was water scarcity,I encouraged my woman to bath with two bags of pure water. A bag goes for one hundred naira
u just dey talk abt money..wait until u start paying house rent,raising kids and sending money to ur old folks,u will know 100naira is money.in my work place u will be given written caution if you can't account for 50naira(its just 50naira)at d close of day.people have been sacked for compensating their account with even 20naira.its about integrity for us not d money.bro it isn't about d money,stop acting like a pervert.d guy at d end didn't handle it well,although he was pushed to it but don't ever resolve to hitting a woman.both of dem should apologise to theirselves and try and work it out or they can also go their separate ways.as for me,I can't think of dating a wasteful gal.in marriage u learn how to manage whether in wealth or penury.a gal DAT is wasteful will drown u..my gal enjoy ur youthful life when u grow u will understand.u might not feel it if u marry a wasteful gal when u are extremely rich but there will come a time wen u will be broke,na wen ur eyes go clear.we all get broke once or twice but wat u have is a poverty mindset,making it abt money
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by fhorlar(f): 10:43am On Jul 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Uhmmm, you started making sense from your 1st sentence. The remaining sentences made me realise i quoted a d**k sucker. As if you know me, moroms like you possess head with no brain. Am sure you are one of those chanting small gal big god slogan, destiny stealers are on the lookout for ya...lets meetup so you can confirm if i possess just one trousers grin

grin grin grin d**k sucker kwa? Nawa oo..Ok now I understand. It's like u have more than one trouser den..shebi that's what is paining u? Ok broda of 2 trousers, Oya no vex..btw, oral s*x is not bad so far it's by two consenting adults o. Or better still,in marriage ..me dont support outside marriage though but of course,its your choice to decide, always your choice cool cool
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2018
midehi2:

Even at that, I wont keep mute to someone I love to ignore health, it will be a crime when aftereffect starts and I am right there watching her, If your man tells you to stop excess sugar, does that mean you will ignore him? its not so my dear, he cares about your health, and a deaf fly goes to grave with a dead body.
no he was just being arrogant!! If not if he was someone that cared it wouldn’t hv gotten to this extent... hving unprotected sex is bad n hv many disadvantages.. we all know it n do it anyways.. it’s her life n if she refuses u let her be
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by otesy: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2018
So slapping her is the correct response? Crap. For someone you claim to love? Respect my *%@$%^. angry
Young lady, at least you now know he is a potential wife beater. Carry your kaya and waka.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2018
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dami12345: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2018
fhorlar:

What happened to common sense bro? Wot happened to communication? What is even more alarming is the fact that our Nigerian brodas dont see no wrong with it. Mehn...am scared ooo...regardless of whatever the girl did, the guy's action DOES NOT WARRANT it and him bragging just tells how much of a psycho he is

Sometimes I wonder if you girls have brains?
I mean can anyone be this stupid.
Lemme humor you.

In what situation can a guy lay his hands on a girl.

In what situation can a husband to the same.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

As if she will pay for it...
And how would you know that?
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by solution13(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Just 200 naira worth of eggs,shit is even on radio as a useless topic. Poverty na disease

its not about the egg nor the money, but about self discipline
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by thaprofit88: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2018
malificent:
Nobody was there with them, we haven't heard the females side. We should know better than to judge one sided stories like this.

I think the problem started with the tone and manner the guy asked her to return or reduce the eggs, that got the girl annoyed and that was why she poured the eggs away to perhaps make it clear she would not get insulted because of eggs. As there was tension already between them, he slapped her.

I don't see why she wouldn't have reduced the eggs if he had calmed down and asked her to.

1week later and we're still talking about the diamond eggs

Oh! I see. So it's OK for the woman to get annoyed and take an action (throw the egg's down the sink) because of the tone of the man but it's not OK for the man to get annoyed and take an action (slap her good to bring her back to her senses) because of the action of the girl which was spiteful.
When you are a guest in someone's house the least you should do with his food is to be modest for the sake of national peace. This is not an issue of poverty it's about respect. She disrespected the dude, and like we all know one good disrespect deserves another *slap*

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dami12345: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2018
Saintmary:

How would you like this comment: The guy is an agbero woman beater, the lady is an inconsiderate spoilt brat. Every male supporting the guy's actions is no different from him.

I would rather be a rich agbero woman beater than a poor ass licking beta male .
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by pocohantas(f): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
zicoraads:
That people are having this egg debate, beats me.

This is Nigeria grin
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Ogbenisoft28(m): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
gwmlogistic:
You don't slap anybody cos of food. Egg wey no reach $1.

RESPECT IS WORTH MORE THAN 4 eggs or $1 BRO.

I’m sure it’s not about the eggs! It’s all about the attitude of the lady towards the wasteful action and the disrespect on his personality as the man.

#SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
#SAY NO TO WASTAGE

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ollah2: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men

What you don't understand is most Nigerians are hypocrites. Nairaland is like a faceless forum which makes people writes freely because their face isn't really attached to their profile but same can't be said on Instagram.

Do you think IG members are aliens?
Have you asked yourself why there are so many bigotry comments here but rarely would you see it on IG, do you think the NL members don't have IG accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dami12345: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
Daeylar:
This is the greatest low I've ever seen this website sink to

Putting a topic on fp that Justifies domestic violence and assault, tries to blame it on the Victim, and refers to the victim. As a bitch,

The misogyny in this site is beyond anything I've seen. The hate for women on in his website is just.... I have no words.

Your opinion, now step aside.
Seun and lalasticlala or whatever mod that put this misogynistic, hate filled bs on FP
Congrats. You have have outdone yourself.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ogunjyde2004(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
I don't get u,u mean watching too much TV is an issue even when its not @ the detriment of our relationship. I no understand u
lol you are very funny sir, I said too much, talking too much, eating too much etc are bad behaviours - too much spoils. You just have to let her know how you feel about her behaviour.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bobbiiee: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2018
I have discovered that SOME ladies are not modest in spending other people's money. Does she fry 4 eggs at home? I doubt that. I wanted to take a lady on a date, and I decided to use a cab instead of asking her to come with her car. The first question she asked was that " are you sure you can afford this"? I told her no worries. I didn't have a car then but she was mobile. I have taken a lady out for lunch, who happens to be a colleague, she asked, " what is your budget"?
It's not about the cost of the eggs? While I won't complain if a lady eats half chicken that is barbecued, I will complain if the same person fries 4 eggs. Also, she should not have poured it away. I believe the guy went out of line by slapping the lady. He should have allowed her to go. Marriages are known to fail when the husband and wife can't work together as one. The future of some people is in their stomach.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Forzap: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2018
cronsberg:
Who will want to fry four eggs at once huh? Hasn't she ever eaten eggs before? If not for greediness and hunger mentality, two eggs is enough for any normal adult when it goes with bread or indomie. Infact, try asking any girl to buy you 200 naira something and see how stingy females really are, yet she come just troway four eggs in the name of she be his girlfriend. I am sure she has never even used her money to buy the guy anything. I thank god am single o, cuz i just dont understand why a grown assz human will be eating free food in my house and getting free recharge cards and money from me just cuz we having sex. Relationships are wasteful expenditures jor

guy easy na see as you just generalize every thing I don't know her but Nobi all girls wey no dey spend for dier bf..now you say 4 egg too much well that's for you so you shouldn't force it on someone else just because na ur house that's rude,frm the guy's post sef na her first time not like she does it often..if you can't afford 150 egg for ur girl kindly end the relationship and join olosho gang like me e no course fight
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by AGManuel: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2018
U wanted to eat 4 eggs like an illiterate , as if that wasn't enough, u threw them away nd wasted dem like a mannerless brat wen asked to reduce them, then u shout "Domestic Violence" like mumu wen U received hot slaps...there's a reason why most of our girls will never find a husband, the society is filled with broke, proud, arrogant, mannerless and stupid ladies with annoying feelings of entitlement.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by malificent(f): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2018
thaprofit88:

Oh! I see. So it's OK for the woman to get annoyed and take an action (throw the egg's down the sink) because of the tone of the man but it's not OK for the man to get annoyed and take an action (slap her good to bring her back to her senses) because of the action of the girl which was spiteful.
When you are a guest in someone's house the least you should do with his food is to be modest for the sake of national peace. This is not an issue of poverty it's about respect. She disrespected the dude, and like we all know one good disrespect deserves another *slap*

Violence solves nothing.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by fhorlar(f): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2018
Dami12345:

Sometimes I wonder if you girls have brains?
I mean can anyone be this stupid.
Lemme humor you.

In what situation can a guy lay his hands on a girl.

In what situation can a husband to the same.

My dear "brainful" brother in the Lord, On NO account I repeat in No account should a husband/boyfriend/ man friend/friendfriend/baby daddy/ fiance or whatever other term hit his woman. It's wrong on all sides..The bible is very clear on that my dear intelligent brother u see

But finking about it again shaa, a woman should also never hit a man. If a woman hits a man sha,Na she know ooo..anytin she see, she should collect in peace. grin grin ayam not there oooo
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
bobbiiee:
I have discovered that SOME ladies are not modest in spending other people's money. Does she fry 4 eggs at home? I doubt that. I wanted to take a lady on a date, and I decided to use a cab instead of asking her to come with her car. The first question she asked was that " are you sure you can afford this"? I told her no worries. I didn't have a car then but she was mobile. I have taken a lady out for lunch, who happens to be a colleague, she asked, " what is your budget"?
It's not about the cost of the eggs? While I won't complain if a lady eats half chicken that is barbecued, I will complain if the same person fries 4 eggs. Also, she should not have poured it away. I believe the guy went out of line by slapping the lady. He should have allowed her to go. Marriages are known to fail when the husband and wife can't work together as one. The future of some people is in their stomach.
ehn...is that how you guage it when you sleep with her?
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boyjo: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
ebonflexy:
See the image below.
Obviously the reason she got slapped is because she decided to act like a spoilt brat in his home, throwing away his eggs after he asked her to use less. Obviously this female lacks home training and, above all, respect.

Let's be real, things are real in naija.
When you are a guest in someone's house, when you are asked to use less of something, THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE is not to kukuma throw the whole thing away like a stupid fool. What if he wanted to use some? Did she buy it? Why throw his resources away to act stupid? Actions like that speak lowly of your upbringing and your ability to think before acting.

Make no mistake, the bitch had that slap coming.
Not because she wanted to eat 4 eggs,
Not because somebody is "broke",
Not because of poverty,
But because she clearly disrespected this man in his own home AND willfully destroyed/wasted his property over a simple cautionary request.

No, he slapped her and she threw the eggs away.
Even if this is not correct, you don`t slap adults; you talk. They are both wrong.
If his own guy had done that to him, would he have slapped him? (I no even know whether this my English correct self)

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by ollah2: 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
leave God out of this... Nigerians don’t hv to be religious in everything.. we r not the isrealist n this is not israel

But you worship the same God of Isreal
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:58am On Jul 20, 2018
ollah2:

What you don't understand is most Nigerians are hypocrites. Nairaland is like a faceless forum which makes people writes freely because their face isn't really attached to their profile but same can't be said on Instagram.

Do you think IG members are aliens?
Have you asked yourself why there are so many bigotry comments here but rarely would you see it on IG, do you think the NL members don't have IG accounts?

hypocritical lol,, they r hypocritical cause they r supporting the right thing? Nairaland is filed with broke people.... this is a faceless forum.. that consumes almost no data at all. So yes broke people r too much here.. the backward mentality here is shocking.. This thread is so di,scussing..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

. / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.