Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (32816 Views)

Now This Faceapp Really Got Me Scared. / This Screen Shot Credited To Airforce1 Really Got Me Angry / A Man Got Slapped By Another Man’s Wife What Should He Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:16am On Jul 20, 2018
hollah123:
are u trying to justify d lady's attitude?
Something made her react that way, a caustic tongue perhaps

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2018
4601CE:
who bought four eggs?
Such a stupid post.
Read, you no go hear . See your life now
mtcheww
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Electronics: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Just 200 naira worth of eggs,shit is even on radio as a useless topic. Poverty na disease
Mr man think before talking. Its not just the money, it is the act that got him pissed.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Cyrus176(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2018
On point
2buffagain:
Agreed.
Any girl unable to see fault in this female's actions simply exposes herself to be a useless untrained tart.

If she wanted to prove a point, she should have put the eggs back in the fridge (even if already opened) and left to go get her food elsewhere if he wanted to be stingy.

You don't then throw his food away and be looking him in the eye. That is agbero behavior. You better be ready to collect slap with that attitude.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2018
boiz2men:

You are a teenager and still live under someone's roof.. You are yet independent

How did I find out?

It's written underneath all your statements..

I'm in my 30s,if u stay or work around Onne, will buy u lunch today.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
mtcheww
tongue
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by fhorlar(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

It will gradually not immediately.
People like Dangote, Bill Gates are very prudent in their way of spending, they believe every money spent must usher in money not the oda way round.

Its either you are the 'said' gal or probably you are friends with the 'said' gal. Be sensible for once plus am sure you are still in ur fada's aus...keep up with this altitude and trust me you go rot fr ya papa aus.
When you are done dreaming, den u will know 'this is nigeria' not some 'organised countries' as you may call it....even though Nigeria is bad, we still got etiquette to imbibe

U know what? Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. No need wasting my time with u...lol..not like I even have the time anyway. Keep ur attitude up like women are the ones doing you a favour by dating or marrying chewing gum or one trouser boys like u. btw, u don't know a fu_ck_ing thing about me, u don't who I am or where I come from.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2018
correctguy0900:

U are the dumb one here. Did she cut off ur balls? Is slap the next rational action to take because of eggs.

Who knows how u tried to correct the girl. The "how" Is important to this story. But nevertheless doesn't deserve a slap for eggs. Only in zoogeria u do that and u free. Try it in a sane environment and see ur Assss dumbed in a cage.

Its 100% wrong that the guy slapped her.

But the fact was that the girl really irritated the guy into taking such a silly decision.

Not every man that beat a woman today has been beating women over the years.

the girl get luck sef, some guys will chase u out of their house for pouring away those eggs.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men

instagram is a very stupid place.

"" Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people.""

Same women that we spend tens of thousands n hundreds of thousands appreciating dem now say we are broke because of N200.
phones, clothes, airtime, data, taking out to upscale restaurants/small restaurants, General upkeep,etc. ...
....WHICH ONE HAVE U DONE FOR US

Stop being stupid dis girl, She wasn't slapped because she wanted to eat 4 eggs.

"". u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it. ""

use ur own money n buy it.

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2018
Taiwo20:

Then she's a spoilt child with serious anger issues.
Sometimes it not always about the price..... I see a lot of people suffering daily.....
Does her not eating the eggs stop the strife in the world
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

here’s is worst than stupid...

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by tartarus(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2018
So in other words; most nairaland males are ok with a guy slapping a lady cos she "poured" N200 worth of eggs down the drain. This is the height! There's nothing I won't see on nairaland! This isn't about males vs females all the time!

The guy was wrong to have slapped her cos of eggs! EGGS!!! You slapped someone's daughter/sister cos of eggs! Chai grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2018
StudyCrestLtd:

Can you see your life? Why you know dey use Paracetamol of 100 NGN at once and say you are flexing. You for tell am make she pour 200 NGN of salt for soup at once because you wan flex am
Is paracetamol food,use your head cause your analogy is shallow

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2018
Electronics:

Mr man think before talking. Its not just the money, it is the act that got him pissed.
Well only 20k can make me get worked up like that
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by malificent(f): 10:21am On Jul 20, 2018
cheesy

Some of these comments are cracking me up. Matters arising - Egg saga
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Its 100% wrong that the guy slapped her.

But the fact was that the girl really irritated the guy into taking such a silly decision.

Not every man that beat a woman today has been beating women over the years.

the girl get luck sef, some guys will chase u out of their house for pouring away those eggs.
n it’s okay to you right? Lol trying to support n not support at the same time
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2018
Electronics:

Eating four eggs? I eat three to four as well
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by gr8child(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2018
ebonflexy:
See the image below.
Obviously the reason she got slapped is because she decided to act like a spoilt brat in his home, throwing away his eggs after he asked her to use less. Obviously this female lacks home training and, above all, respect.

Let's be real, things are real in naija.
When you are a guest in someone's house, when you are asked to use less of something, THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE is not to kukuma throw the whole thing away like a stupid fool. What if he wanted to use some? Did she buy it? Why throw his resources away to act stupid? Actions like that speak lowly of your upbringing and your ability to think before acting.

Make no mistake, the bitch had that slap coming.
Not because she wanted to eat 4 eggs,
Not because somebody is "broke",
Not because of poverty,
But because she clearly disrespected this man in his own home AND willfully destroyed/wasted his property over a simple cautionary request.

'

He shouldn't have slapped her but I agree that she behaved very childishly and disrespectfully by throwing away the eggs after he corrected her. Personally I wouldn't continue a relationship with someone who behaves that way.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by 400billionman: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
Just 200 naira worth of eggs,shit is even on radio as a useless topic. Poverty na disease
ordinary 200 you said. Go And steal 4 eggs and wait for crowd reaction on you.

2 Likes

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by OmoOshodi(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
The village people finally got the girl....... By the time she's 35yrs old ....... She go humble pass this dog.

*She's not a wife material

*The matter is spiritual

Don't come here to cry ....

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Sagay212: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
It is not extravagant to fry four eggs for yourself alone. If you have the money and it is something you usually do even with your own money, I see nothing wrong. It is only wrong when you are taking advantage especially when you will never personally use your money to buy 4 eggs to fry.

Now the problem is not about the extravagance in frying four eggs, the problem is the person not considering their health. But it is always good for people to learn from their mistakes. There are times when you think you are enjoying your life by frying 4 eggs to eat at once or eating 5 to 6 pieces of assorted meat and drinking one crate of beer, or eating satis and shawarma every day with big bowl of ice cream. All these things are considered enjoyment and chopping life but nobody go tell you. Na your body go tell you later later when you start to see result of oversabi wey many of us dey call chopping life. I used to fry 6 phucking eggs just to eat with about 3 slices of yam because I can't just imagine finishing the egg before the yam. but na body tell me.

many times na enjoyment dey kill people.

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Of u go to Eselu na Uga's house n bring out 4 eggs to eat, He will tell u to take 2 back....that its pure waste.
I barely understand what u posted
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Dami12345: 10:23am On Jul 20, 2018
fhorlar:
that guy is shameless. Quote me anywhere! U av the effrontery to slap a girl becos of some stuuupid eggs and den, u come on social media to rant about ur stu_pidity trying to prove a pointless point. Why don't u try this nonsense in more organised countries and see ur asssss been thrown to jail? Nd wots that about noise he made about ladies being single attributing it to his shameless acts? Don't be unfortunate ooo...I repeat don't be unfortunate..rubbish

Lol, YOU WILL SEARCH FOR MY RIGHT TILL YOU DIE!!!

NA ONLY MY LEFT YOU GO SEE...

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by midehi2(f): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2018
Shugavee:
Issues like this will make me belive that nairaland is filled with broke people... on instagram no one is supporting this shit.. if u do,,, people will insult you... but here, there is a thread supporting why a woman was slapped over her harmless discussion to eat four eggs.. really To me there is no limit to egg eating.. u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it.. sometimes one sometimes 5.....it’s either poverty that’s causing this rubbish or just plain urge to support men
Babe, 4 eggs is to much for one person "healthwise (not poverty), and I believe the guy way of correcting the girl led her to throw the eggs away and slapping at the end, some people don't have manner of approach, its a very simple thing, if the guy had used a very lovely and lonely tone to advice her, it wont lead to this chaos. SIMPLE!

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2018
malificent:

He's not her father or husband, he's her boyfriend. What happened to correct with love? The guy didn't tell us the whole story. He was aggressive and that's what caused all the brouhaha

Nne Trust me, there are women u can never correct, talk more of correcting with luv.

THIS IS THAT KIND OF WOMAN.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop being stupid dis girl, She wasn't slapped because she wanted to eat 4 eggs.

"". u eat as much as u want as far u can afford it. ""

use ur own money n buy it.
off course I will use my money... but still if u give someone money to buy something they want to eat u let them eat what they want!! There was no reason for any issue... u make ur complain n if she doesn’t listen u let her be n break up with her. Simple
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by bomasek(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
400billionman:
ordinary 200 you said. Go And steal 4 eggs and wait for crowd reaction on you.
I can't steal cause I have two hundred naira in my pocket

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by boiz2men(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
bomasek:
I'm in my 30s,if u stay or work around Onne, will buy u lunch today.

shocked

In your 30s and you talk like this. I am sure you don't live under someone's roof... And you don't have a gf

1 Like

Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 20, 2018
gwmlogistic:
Was it you I slapped the last time for running your mouth
What it u the guy slapped for pouring away eggs grin.
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Sunkyboie(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2018
Forzap:
forget..that guy too stingy jare, she wants to eat 4 eggs(kini big deal?)not like she is throwing them away and she got pissed because he reduced it who wouldn't?though I don't support wasting the eggs but he pushed her to do that, your gf Tori olorun not some random person ewww

God abeg bless me no let my own be like dis guy wey slap person because of egg, poverty far away from mesad !!

I sense you one of the girl family member!
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Shugavee(f): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nne Trust me, there are women u can never correct, talk more of correcting with luv.

THIS IS THAT KIND OF WOMAN.
n how do u know Even with the social media bragging I know for a fact that that man didn’t talk to her properly
Re: Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2018
gwmlogistic:

Why you making it sound like 4eggs is luxury? You sound like you have eggs only on Christmas. If anybody I know wants to have 4eggs from my fridge I am totally fine with it, the only time I am going to have a problem is if you waste it eventually.
Come visit me someday wld make you scrambled eggs and grilled suasage, let's see how many you can eat

"" the only time I am going to have a problem is if you waste it eventually.""

The girl more than wasted it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / Bride Refuses To Say "For Better Or For Worse" In Marriage Vow Twist (video) / Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.