Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (61579 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by akiOYIBO: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
@ritylove your brain needs to reset. Just advice him to ignore you- ur calls, messages, conversation etc. Wen he didnt talk to u in a full 2weeks or a month..kpam!! Your brain will reset and u will suddenly realise what u have lost and by then maybe a smart girl must av grabbed him only for u to open ur big teeth and shouth, "men are all the same".

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
generationz:

lovedoctor ,

falling for someone I haven't met in person naa

it all starts by liking his stories, d way he present himself via comments n also d imaginary conviction that he shud b 90% what he writes. Then it is possible
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by iwatch: 1:04am On Aug 14, 2018
swaggprofessor:
it all starts by liking his stories, d way he present himself via comments n also d imaginary conviction that he shud b 90% what he writes. Then it is possible
bros Na WA o. Me wey wor wor like hungry ape in Nigerian zoo in this Buhari era. Abeg o.

BTW, take a chill pill. You just dey assume... Nothing serious bruv. No dey take nairaland so serious.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2018
iwatch:
bros Na WA o. Me wey wor wor like hungry ape in Nigerian zoo in this Buhari era. Abeg o.

BTW, take a chill pill. You just dey assume... Nothing serious bruv. No dey take nairaland so serious.
Being a nairaland dont make any lady automatical lady of steel whether u accept it or not she knows am making sense
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by iwatch: 7:30am On Aug 14, 2018
swaggprofessor:
Being a nairaland dont make any lady automatical lady of steel whether u accept it or not she knows am making sense
life is not as hard as we sometimes make it. That does not change the fact that I am uglier than oshiomole.

She was just having a conversation and nothing more.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2018
iwatch:
life is not as hard as we sometimes make it. That does not change the fact that I am uglier than oshiomole.

She was just having a conversation and nothing more.
The word ugly only exist in the dictionary of ladies under 25yrs. Dont argue with reality

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by iwatch: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2018
swaggprofessor:
The word ugly only exist in the dictionary of ladies under 25yrs. Dont argue with reality
grin bros I Don tire for your matter o. Okay, I have some things to catch up on.

U like war pass fight... Hian.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by dumininu01(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2018
Bad guys always get girls like this grin.. The guy really loves u...

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by generationz(f): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
swaggprofessor:

but I never liked his stories na?
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
generationz:

but I never liked his stories na?
weldone, ur truth obvious wella
U never liked his stories yet ur curiousities were so obvious that it cud b detected by d blind from afar of.
Lie well said...........
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by generationz(f): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
swaggprofessor:
weldone, ur truth obvious wella
U never liked his stories yet ur curiousities were so obvious that it cud b detected by d blind from afar of.
Lie well said...........

does curiosity translate into liking something ehn ?

you see we have taking over the long talk now . Does that mean I like you?
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
generationz:

does curiosity translate into liking something ehn ?

you see we have taking over the long talk now . Does that mean I like you?
Me, hell no , Am nt the main attraction. I am just d guy used to hide under guise of its normal.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by generationz(f): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
swaggprofessor:
Me, hell no , Am nt the main attraction. I am just d guy used to hide under guise of its normal.

smh

it's nor that serious oga.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 6:50am On Aug 15, 2018
generationz:

smh
it's nor that serious oga.
I know just decided to trouble u alittle
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by generationz(f): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2018
swaggprofessor:
I know just decided to trouble u alittle

lol ok.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2018
generationz:

lol ok.
So hw r u doing n hw is ur day going?
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2018
generationz:

lol ok.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by iwatch: 5:15am On Aug 16, 2018
swaggprofessor:
smh... na wa for u ooo.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by swaggprofessor(m): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2018
iwatch:
smh... na wa for u ooo.
Explain pls?
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by RealityShot: 3:56am On Aug 18, 2018
1stNumeroUno:
OMG!

This epistle because somebody ask you out?

Just say YES or NO my dear... something more serious is boiling out there - NASS is under siege!
and the NASS president does not know how to solve their problems.

We are paying them huge money monthly, why waste our brain power to help them do their job?

Just Jega...

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2018
How To Get That Dream Job After Graduation?

Especially Lagos, the truth getting a job is much more harder than you think it is. Most companies are not hiring based on school leaving certificates anymore, you need to get ahead and get a edge while you are in school or even if your already a graduate/even if you have a job already but its not your dream job. Don't let anyone lie to you, you can get your dream even in this competitive labor market. All you need to do is get certified in a professional course that is related to your dream job but I guess most already know this, the main issue is to get a very affordable and legitimate training center, Allied Educational Resources Limited offers that.

Visit their website at www.aerng.com to learn more about the courses they are offering and ones that are coming up.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Sammye(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2018
Eyaa, I sense your fear, you afraid it won't work out because he is a treasure you wish to keep. Take your time, dear. You don't need anyone to tell you what you want. It will break his heart if you turn down his offer, but will shatter it if you go into the relationship with pity for him. He is asking for your love not your pity. But check if you just suffering from the shock that he asked you out after all these years. If you love him go for it, but remember, in this case no room for experiment because once that bridge of friendship is broken I doubt if it could be fix.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by mercyymai(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
u can actually make a best couple with ur bestie, u know ursef in and out.

but on the other hand, if u dnt love him, dnt go into the relationship. u will make him miserable.

I have an issue like that with one of my make frds. I actually tell him point blank that I like him just as a frd but not as a lover.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by iwatch: 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
akiOYIBO:
@ritylove your brain needs to reset. Just advice him to ignore you- ur calls, messages, conversation etc. Wen he didnt talk to u in a full 2weeks or a month..kpam!! Your brain will reset and u will suddenly realise what u have lost and by then maybe a smart girl must av grabbed him only for u to open ur big teeth and shouth, "men are all the same".
na so one call me desperate cos I was being too nice and all that to her. I stopped and now she is the one chasing me with calls.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by akiOYIBO: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2018
iwatch:
na so one call me desperate cos I was being too nice and all that to her. I stopped and now she is the one chasing me with calls.
grin
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by iwatch: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2018
akiOYIBO:

grin
no mind them...
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by mapet: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2018
Danpersie31:

so far u have given the best response ..lemme keep reading comments..

@ritylove. bone that shit u spitting abt not loving him. love passes with time and time passes with love. u have the best gift u could ever ask 4 in a guy. it could even result in marriage and trust me it will b d best union.ur husband should be ur partner , it best friend and u have that now.if u lose it trust me God will drop ur case for a very long and leave u to ur own fate. don't just lose that guy no matter what. he knows ur strengths and weaknesses yet still sticks with u for 4 years. come what feeling are u waiting to find?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Haba! You harsh Bro.........buh I kinda feel you

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by mapet: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2018
SGR1:
Whats the point of a lady having a boyfriend or husband yet keeping another male as bestie to share her secrets ,fears and goals with!??

Its share stupidity!

If your boyfriend or husband doesnt ve the qualities to fit in as your bestie ... Then why date or marry such a man!?

Truth is most ladies/women dont know what they truly want.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by mapet: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2018
akiOYIBO:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.