Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (61580 Views)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / My Male Bestie Is Sleeping With His Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Odunharry(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
SirBunky85:
dat gal doesnt know a thing abt love,she's just confused
Very confused. I'm sure she's very young. Maybe in her early twenties or mayb Teenage sef who knows.

That's how many gals always do. I'm sure she want to have fun and hang around bad boys, then when it's time to settle down, settle for a good guy.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by zicoraads: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2018
I didn't read what you typed nor did I read the replies.

My own is this: I can never, ever, ever, ever, ever allow whoever I'm dating to have any 'bestie'. I'm not an idiot. I know how that always ends. grin embarassed
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by bbode1(m): 9:35am On Aug 10, 2018
young lady, u have said it all. for a guy to wait 4years before talking to you, that means true love. you dont need to really love a guy bfo saying yes 2him. once his caring and you knws deeply he loves u. your love will grow in time.
i can tel u that the guy in question have a long time plan 4u. and u will thank God later. and if u are not interested. kindly send me his number, i have a friend looking for a good and real relationship

4 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by johnzik: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2018
My Dear, that guy is your God given husband, miss him and u wll regret it.All u said about hm portrait an image of a true lover who takes his time to nuture u to maturity b/4 espressing his desire. he would hv used u nd dump u if he wishes. His espresn hs love nw in final yr means he has a plan. that both of u alread nows each other well is a great plus to an endurn partnership.just make sure what he is askn is marriage nd u wnt regreat u said yes.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Ashifau: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2018
I can feel your pain but it is better to tell him what your feeling is.
If you make a mistake to say yes ,you will end up regretting it all your life.
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Hooola(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2018
my sister, what do u really want in a man? from ur story,this guy is a perfect friend who knows u better than urself, felt u should be d most happiest girl on earth to have such guy in ur life and u talked about love? do u know that ,Wat is flying around now is infatuation and not love? that is y relationships and marriages don't last again because it fades out quickly.liking someone without conditions is the first step into love. my dear,your best friend will make the best u can ever get as an husband.shine ur eye and don't let these common sayings be heard from you#had I know

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by funtomiee(f): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2018
well my own opinion is you can end up dating him and things go wrong between you two
buh den you can give it a trial
four years is not easy oo
the nigga tried ooo dat is wat we call truth love
he knws your flaws and still want to accept u with it.
my dear hmmm it is well

or better still hook us up together me am looking for a serious boy oo
lol am kidding grin grin grin grin
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by SirBunky85(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2018
Odunharry:

Very confused. I'm sure she's very young. Maybe in her early twenties or mayb Teenage sef who knows.

That's how many gals always do. I'm sure she want to have fun and hang around bad boys, then when it's time to settle down, settle for a good guy.
naxo

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Nightie(f): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2018
generationz:

please stop telling anybody everything about yourself. its dangerous.

aren't we told to marry our Best friends?

I see this as a result of your immaturity (no offense dear) you are still in the university , by the time you graduate and date more guys you'll realize that not all that glitters is gold.

There's a difference between an Hollywood movie script/ mills and boons novels and reality

this. my dear is reality

when a person becomes too available and ' too there' for us they become undesirable

The guy made a mistake in the art of seduction 101

Right now because of the love he has shown you and his over availability there's nothing left to the imagination again instead of seeing him as Romeo you see him as the elder brother you never had.

if a man can know all your trash and nonsense, good and bad , and after four years still say girl I love you then that man truly loves you.

tell me dear

his he ugly, perhaps you are attracted to handsome guys

his he short? perhaps you are attracted to tall guys

his he poor ? perhaps you are attracted to rich guys

his he soft ? perhaps you are attracted to bad guys.

during those four years has he had a girlfriend? because I know we ladies love guys who many
girls want for one reason or the other. its not our fault but a thing of genetics and desirability.

I know your dilemma . He doesn't fulfil your desire in a man.

Seriously how couldn't you see a guy likes you withing four years of knowing him. if its me within a few days of knowing someone I'll know if he likes me,is a players or doesn't even like me.

its in the words, the extra care, the eyes ,the body language etc.

please don't date anyone out of pity

with the time you are taking to think about it , change your thinking pattern . Ask for more time off if its possible. Tell him the time off is for you to make a sound judgement devoid of emotions.

maybe it will even be all through his exams and his final year project so he can focus on that.

not seeing him can make you desire him more.

now reconfigure your brain. start seeing him as a man you can spend your life with . think of how good he has been to you and compare him to your exes in each aspect. see him as desirable too.

If you both were lost on an island and he was the only man there for you to procreate with will you do it? your first reaction to this (in your brain) will tell if there's even a slim chance of being with him.

love isn't a mushy feeling o

love is in action. The mushy feeling you have for someone you just met is infatuations.

eg we love our parents a lot and appreciate them. that doesn't mean every time we see them we have butterflies in our bellies.

so to help yourself you must reconfigure your brain.

it would be a shame if after rejecting him you realize after many years that you should have accepted him and it's too late. I've heard too many stories like this.

trust me attraction is secondary when it comes to choosing a life partner.

the important things include

His spiritual life ( if you are spiritual)

can he take care of you (not only materially ,but emotionally and maybe spiritually ,)

his genotype

his family background . this is very important because if at the end of it all both families don't approve then relationship don scatter be dat. you must know if his family is one you can be married into.

If he ticks all these buttons please hold on to him o finding someone that meets everything like this is rare.

I so much love this

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Danpersie31(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2018
eph12:
The poor guy probably hasn't been able to date others because you have occupied all the space. He is the victim here. Release him abeg so he can focus on better girls elsewhere.

so far u have given the best response ..lemme keep reading comments..

@ritylove. bone that shit u spitting abt not loving him. love passes with time and time passes with love. u have the best gift u could ever ask 4 in a guy. it could even result in marriage and trust me it will b d best union.ur husband should be ur partner , it best friend and u have that now.if u lose it trust me God will drop ur case for a very long and leave u to ur own fate. don't just lose that guy no matter what. he knows ur strengths and weaknesses yet still sticks with u for 4 years. come what feeling are u waiting to find?

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by SGR1: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2018
Whats the point of a lady having a boyfriend or husband yet keeping another male as bestie to share her secrets ,fears and goals with!??

Its share stupidity!

If your boyfriend or husband doesnt ve the qualities to fit in as your bestie ... Then why date or marry such a man!?

Truth is most ladies/women dont know what they truly want.

Back to the topic.... Mr nice guy shouldnt ve waited so long to tell op his feelings thats if its even genuin. Or maybe mr nice guy is tired of hearing op blab about her sex life with most guys so he just suddenly felt like signing her register too lol.

In conclusion..... Lmao.... Confused op should just tell mr nice guy that she sees him as her uncle, grandfather, father, ancestor, brother and so ve no feelings him and the only space left for him in her heart is called FRIENDZONE....
If he doesnt want to live in that zone let him go hug electrified transformer.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Born2Breed(f): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2018
ritylove:
I am a very gregarious or rather should i say a social individual,i keep alot of company but my actual real friends circle is pretty small,i actually never bought this male bestie of a thing from the onset because i felt it was thrash and irrelevant to me, i was satisfied with my girlfriends around,but during my 100 level in the university there was this particular guy i met then i was still a fresher i never knew much about the school he helped me alot with my clearance,getting a place to stay,showing me around school with alot of stuffs too numerous to mention here.

As time goes on suprisingly we started getting very close much more closer than i ever expected he was very nice and caring to me,sometimes he acts like my dad he is the only male friend i have who dares scold me in my wrong doings as time goes on before i could even realize it he was the closest to me among all my friends he was always there for me when i needed someone even when i dont he was there. We became so close i started confiding in him alot,i even told him stuffs i cant tell my mum we got so close he knows almost everything about me,everyone av dated,whom am dating,my breakups,my sex life,my kind of guy,my attitude towards dating,how i reason, even before saying something he has an idea of what am about to say,this guy knows my girlcode to the freaking core there is hardly anything i can hide from him,he has being of great assistance to me always forcing me to read my books and forget social medias,the truth is that he is the major reason for my drastic improvement academically, i was always at the receiving end,there is hardly anything i do for him yet he stayed i realized i needed him more than he needed me.

it all started few days ago as usual we just left from an eatery store heading back home he decided to drop by my place to charge his pc which he was using for his finals project work since there area had light issues,fast forward to when we got home there it goes we were talking as usual then all of a sudden he started saying stuffs how he feels about me all this while but only kept it to himself after hearing him speak for almost 3hours i was totally confused i didnt say anything i just starred at him the whole time till he finished ,noticing my silience he then asked me what i had to say about what i just heared,i had no idea on what to say i was totally confused i have never seen him this serious my entire life,in an attempt to escape the moment and look on his face i told him to give me sometime to dissolve all what i have heard after which he left.

Now am put in one of the most difficult situations i have ever being he is a very nice person,one of the nicest guys i have met yet he treats me better than anyone else, he treats me better than anyone am dating words can hardly explain i like him alot but i dont think i love or have any feelings or so for him this a guy who waited almost 4yrs to ask me out,a guy who knows me better than all my friends,i feel this guy knows too much and am scared he might use that against me one way or the other after all he has done for me i feel i owe him more, i cant look him in the eyes and tell him that i dont love him,i dont want to hurt his feelings and i dont want to loose him either cux he is my bestfriend i dont want to look like the bad person in front of everyone else but pleasing him here means displeasing myself i dont know what to do anymore cux i dont want to hurt anyones feeling, have being avoiding his calls and text cux i dont know what to say please i need a sincere and modest advice here what can i do in this situation i dont want anyones feelings getting hurt.

What is love without understanding.

The best marriages are always marriages of best friends.

Loose him and you will regret it.

3 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by King44(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Can You Please Shut Up With The "Nice Guy" shiit?

If I Love A Girl, I Can Never Make Her A Close Friend I Will be Advicing like I'm Her Father. Am I Mad?

The Guy Made A Big Mistake because When It Comes To Ladies this Is How It Ends When You Make Yourself a Brother And Father bullshiit...

Too Much Of Everything Is Bad. He Has Given His All To You. You Don See Am Finish... No Mystery About Him, he Has Been The Nicest fvck up Nigga...

Dont Waste His Time, tell Him You Dont Love and Dont Forget To Add "I See You As My Elder Brother". He Can Go And Kill Himself If thats The Solution
ur last statement almost killed me, no chill pill at all, playing Mr nice guy when you are suppose to shoot ur shot and know when to back off is a bullshit, she should tell the guy but don't expect him to be a nice or close to you as he used to, the wey many girls think sometimes sha na only God know
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by King44(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
"............after hearing him speak for almost 3hours........"

babe that guy must really love you o..........................3 hours?..........................seriously?
........what did he say in particular that lasted almost 3hours?

"................he's the nicest guy i've ever met........"

this is why some ladies will forever remain dumb, heartbroken, frustrated and single
God has given you "the nicest guy you've ever met", instead of you to grab him now, you dey ask stupid question

later when you meet a yoruba demon, you'll (and your fellow women) start screaming and wailing "men are scum"

"...............this is a guy that waited 4yrs to ask me out......"

aunty, he is not a "guy" cos no real guy will wait 4yrs to ask a lady out

he,(your bestie) is simply a pùssy

".........he knows too much & might use it against me one way or......."

hahahahaha...........SMH

& lastly, this is a nice script / story.

where did you get it from?
lool... Nice script part got me once more

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by King44(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2018
Thermodynamics:
Rita, first of all, I just check your profile pic. You be fine girl.

Back to the topic, that guy obviously worships you. Waiting for 4years and pouring out his feeling for 3hours, the guy must be an introvert.

Why you nor wan say yes na?

Abi the guy nor fine?

I believe that if you say yes, you won't regret it, believe me, he probably has marriage plans for you. You might not like him now but you will like him later, and contrary to what you might think, dating your best friend is one of the best things that can happen to you.

Nor allow the guy F.uc.k you ooh, I would never encourage fornication.
4 yrs n "we have not we have not start doing mommy and daddy or touch me I touch you" the guy try, anyways trust me, give him a chance, learn to love him, he would worship you. If you can't tell him

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Tswata1992: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Give him a trial , act like you love him , displease your self to please him .It is sacrifice for his been there .

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2018
iwatch:
Not all girls are as wise as your woman... 8 in 10 girls will reject a friend. trust me.

@ritylove..
You're right bro and I never use any of her past against her...... Although her past wasn't bad

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Emaprince: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2018
generationz:

please stop telling anybody everything about yourself. its dangerous.

aren't we told to marry our Best friends?

I see this as a result of your immaturity (no offense dear) you are still in the university , by the time you graduate and date more guys you'll realize that not all that glitters is gold.

There's a difference between an Hollywood movie script/ mills and boons novels and reality

this. my dear is reality

when a person becomes too available and ' too there' for us they become undesirable

The guy made a mistake in the art of seduction 101

Right now because of the love he has shown you and his over availability there's nothing left to the imagination again instead of seeing him as Romeo you see him as the elder brother you never had.

if a man can know all your trash and nonsense, good and bad , and after four years still say girl I love you then that man truly loves you.

tell me dear

his he ugly, perhaps you are attracted to handsome guys

his he short? perhaps you are attracted to tall guys

his he poor ? perhaps you are attracted to rich guys

his he soft ? perhaps you are attracted to bad guys.

during those four years has he had a girlfriend? because I know we ladies love guys who many
girls want for one reason or the other. its not our fault but a thing of genetics and desirability.

I know your dilemma . He doesn't fulfil your desire in a man.

Seriously how couldn't you see a guy likes you withing four years of knowing him. if its me within a few days of knowing someone I'll know if he likes me,is a players or doesn't even like me.

its in the words, the extra care, the eyes ,the body language etc.

please don't date anyone out of pity

with the time you are taking to think about it , change your thinking pattern . Ask for more time off if its possible. Tell him the time off is for you to make a sound judgement devoid of emotions.

maybe it will even be all through his exams and his final year project so he can focus on that.

not seeing him can make you desire him more.

now reconfigure your brain. start seeing him as a man you can spend your life with . think of how good he has been to you and compare him to your exes in each aspect. see him as desirable too.

If you both were lost on an island and he was the only man there for you to procreate with will you do it? your first reaction to this (in your brain) will tell if there's even a slim chance of being with him.

love isn't a mushy feeling o

love is in action. The mushy feeling you have for someone you just met is infatuations.

eg we love our parents a lot and appreciate them. that doesn't mean every time we see them we have butterflies in our bellies.

so to help yourself you must reconfigure your brain.

it would be a shame if after rejecting him you realize after many years that you should have accepted him and it's too late. I've heard too many stories like this.

trust me attraction is secondary when it comes to choosing a life partner.

the important things include

His spiritual life ( if you are spiritual)

can he take care of you (not only materially ,but emotionally and maybe spiritually ,)

his genotype

his family background . this is very important because if at the end of it all both families don't approve then relationship don scatter be dat. you must know if his family is one you can be married into.

If he ticks all these buttons please hold on to him o finding someone that meets everything like this is rare.

OMG

You are on fire!!!

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by brodalikeme(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2018
ritylove:
I am a very gregarious or rather should i say a social individual,i keep alot of company but my actual real friends circle is pretty small,i actually never bought this male bestie of a thing from the onset because i felt it was thrash and irrelevant to me, i was satisfied with my girlfriends around,but during my 100 level in the university there was this particular guy i met then i was still a fresher i never knew much about the school he helped me alot with my clearance,getting a place to stay,showing me around school with alot of stuffs too numerous to mention here.

As time goes on suprisingly we started getting very close much more closer than i ever expected he was very nice and caring to me,sometimes he acts like my dad he is the only male friend i have who dares scold me in my wrong doings as time goes on before i could even realize it he was the closest to me among all my friends he was always there for me when i needed someone even when i dont he was there. We became so close i started confiding in him alot,i even told him stuffs i cant tell my mum we got so close he knows almost everything about me,everyone av dated,whom am dating,my breakups,my sex life,my kind of guy,my attitude towards dating,how i reason, even before saying something he has an idea of what am about to say,this guy knows my girlcode to the freaking core there is hardly anything i can hide from him,he has being of great assistance to me always forcing me to read my books and forget social medias,the truth is that he is the major reason for my drastic improvement academically, i was always at the receiving end,there is hardly anything i do for him yet he stayed i realized i needed him more than he needed me.

it all started few days ago as usual we just left from an eatery store heading back home he decided to drop by my place to charge his pc which he was using for his finals project work since there area had light issues,fast forward to when we got home there it goes we were talking as usual then all of a sudden he started saying stuffs how he feels about me all this while but only kept it to himself after hearing him speak for almost 3hours i was totally confused i didnt say anything i just starred at him the whole time till he finished ,noticing my silience he then asked me what i had to say about what i just heared,i had no idea on what to say i was totally confused i have never seen him this serious my entire life,in an attempt to escape the moment and look on his face i told him to give me sometime to dissolve all what i have heard after which he left.

Now am put in one of the most difficult situations i have ever being he is a very nice person,one of the nicest guys i have met yet he treats me better than anyone else, he treats me better than anyone am dating words can hardly explain i like him alot but i dont think i love or have any feelings or so for him this a guy who waited almost 4yrs to ask me out,a guy who knows me better than all my friends,i feel this guy knows too much and am scared he might use that against me one way or the other after all he has done for me i feel i owe him more, i cant look him in the eyes and tell him that i dont love him,i dont want to hurt his feelings and i dont want to loose him either cux he is my bestfriend i dont want to look like the bad person in front of everyone else but pleasing him here means displeasing myself i dont know what to do anymore cux i dont want to hurt anyones feeling, have being avoiding his calls and text cux i dont know what to say please i need a sincere and modest advice here what can i do in this situation i dont want anyones feelings getting hurt.

Hmm my sister, don’t allow the devil to use you and spoil your life fa. A guy that has always been there for you, loved you and most importantly waited for year, almost at the eve of him leaving the university before asking you out is best for you. I celebrate this kind of guy, he is rare. He has always wanted the best for you and has not been selfish at all. If he had he would have taken advantage of you and taken extracting sex from you through the informations he has but he waited. ABEG YOU, PRAY ABOUT IT AND AGREE QUICK QUICK! The things we need in our life has been placed around us by God, this is yours taken him. Except na yahoo yahoo boy you want or Facebook husband.

Find a guy/girl that makes a fool out of his/herself for you and you would have found a love that will last forever.

I will start follow you and see the way this goes.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by liver123(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2018
Yeye girl. So you love the ones that are treating bad and you don't want the one that treats you good. So what do you girls really want. A bad guy or a good guy?

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Uchefame(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Are you tired of begging for money? Are you also tired of depending on Family, friends and relatives for survival? If your answer is yes, kindly join this whatsapp group for a detailed presentation on how you could help a company promote their products and services, refer people to them and share their adverts on facebook, twitter and get paid. kindly chat me on 08065963098 to be part of this life changing presentation
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by hibeatz200: 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
He is a nice guy
and that was his mistake
if and only if he had been a little bit more Savage
him 4 don Bleep your pussy tire
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Penywise(m): 12:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bleep him and then tell him you are not interested. The sex will be a good compensation.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by generationz(f): 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
SpeedGod:

Thanks for your points or advice, however you didn't mention character traits like kindness, integrity etc. Is it just about the person spiritual life? Reply please.

She already stated how the guy has been there for her through thick and thin in 4years.

Except he has a sinister plan

Kindness and integrity is important

For a Guy that knows so much about you to still be Head over heels in love says a lot.

2 Likes

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by ChinagoChiBoy: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
After due consideration and consultation with my own BESTIE Who i enventually fell in love with I ADVICE YOU TO GIVE IT A SHOT because actually you will have no regrets.
Dear we are talking about a guy who knows you wella,understand you wella and still love you for who you are.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by cocolacec(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by seunsola2411(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
If truely what you said about him is real then you are a step from reality,first take his name to God for proper confirmation the bible says there seem a way prosperous before a man but end is destruction.. The moment God confirmed him,to love him from your like stage is small.you will develop love for him until it grows beyond dieying level
Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by ykalhaji(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
ritylove:

Madam, you are young so you won't be able to grab on to this once in a lifetime opportunity. Tell him the truth, he is your bestie, so I am sure he knows already but just wanted to see if tgrir is a glimmer of hope somewhere for him but I will ask you to do him a favor because I doubt he will be strong enough to do it himself, let the friendship die a natural death. Make new friends, stop depending on him, hang out with him in the company of other female friends. If he is a strong guy, he will be able to move on and find his own queen but don't get too jealous when that happens or he starts a relationship with one of your friends that sees the opportunity that your emotions will not let you grab on to. If you guys are meant to be, there is always the future.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
I blame neither the lady nor the guy here; human beings are different and think differently. It's not the lady's fault that she is not reciprocating the guys feelings and it is not the guys fault that he waited for soo long. We all have different ideologies and understanding of things. However, they could have saved each other all the hurt by asking simple questions like "what exactly do u want? ", "where are we going with this friendship? " etc.
My advice to you girl is this: Think very deeply about the whole thing and do whatever your heart tells you to do but be ready to bear the consequences.
I as a lady always make sure I get things clear before going too far in any form of friendship with a guy. It prevents false expectations.

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by Otarkpa: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin
Homeboiy:
Foolish girl, He was even talking for 3 hrs without your response .

I don't blame you, I blame the useless guy that's forming Mr nice guy

Girls like you should be used for yahoo rituals

Ewu Cotonou

onye iberibe

1 Like

Re: My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out by mabliss(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
what I'll just advise u to do is... firstly, go and pray about it and den secondly, test his sincerity by 1st telling him ur mind and den wait for lyk 3 days to knw his reaction...if he continues to be d caring and loving guy u've always known him to be, den his feelings 4 u is real and u can consider him, cos getting a good guy lyk dt in dis Nigeria is scarce(so dt u don't regret later) bt if after testing him, his reaction towards u changes, den it means d "care & love" has been fake, it means he was just using dt to get on ur gud side inorder to achieve his aim....N.B.... a guy can deceive u for more than 5 yrs inorder to lay wit u & dumps u after achieving his aim..so d ball is in ur court...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.