Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (51177 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by enemyofprogress: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tell am sey any girl wey him bring you go follow fok the girl at the same time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by kenex4ever(m): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

What do you think I should do about it?

It's not easy though. Before I had my own house, l used to take my girlfriend to my ex class mate's house too. The guy was very accommodating to the extent that if his girlfriend was around he will pay for a hotel room for me because I don't live in the state, I only visit to see the girl and I was "semi broke" then.

But one time he was about to travel n he refused to drop the key for me. Since then I stopped going there but I never felt anything bad towards him because I know he tried enough.

So guy, if you can still manage, allow him but if you can't take it anymore, let him know. He most likely will understand that you have done ur best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by danjalingo: 11:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
You are not born again. You too have sex in the same apartment with your girl(s). So, what's the big deal or is it just because you think you're doing him a favor? Be careful, you may need him tomorrow. Gaskya!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Malawian(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
oge4real:
Guy, I don’t like it when you bring girls to my house for sex without bringing one for me, please stop.
Don't mention wink wink
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by abdullkabar(m): 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
The main reason to never start what you can't finish or trying to be something you are not
Well,since op doesn't like it again,you have to tell him to use the hotel,this can put you in big mess in the long run
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by RexTramadol1: 11:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Free channel O

U dey proud.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by gozie112(m): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
mhd5757:
I don't even see how this is a problem, my friend also brings girls to my place and I don't mind, I just let them use the spare bedroom.
You this op you are a difficult person even me that I am an introvert I don't mind.

I think your problem is that you are feeling left out that you friend is getting some sweet Ass while you are there with your dick in your hand not getting any. So why not get a girl for yourself too and bring her over. That way, you will no longer feel left out.
U no like..
Wetin he friend dey do like normal thing for single guys na
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
booqee:
But it's still surprising to me how some ladies can randomly follow any guy just for a one day sex and move on with their lives. I'm sure they're not even the regular prostitutes you see, but normal ladies oh.

Like you just follow a guy to a stranger's house for sex and life goes on? How now??

I am telling you o! I weak for some girls, walai!

My friend(before) use to bring girls to my house to Fvck. They look decent. They are not prostitutes. They can't even look at me, due to shame. I just wonder what goes on in their head when they follow a guy to another man's house for se.x!

We stopped being friends the day I stopped him. He's married

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by weyreypey: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
that is my moniker
Ishilove:

What's devil beans?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by bigtt76(f): 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Simple ....tell him you need to renew your house rent but a bit broke he should roger you some money ....trust me he will come up with excuses and play himself. He won't come back again grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
When next he's around, tell him what's doing is a sin and he's making you who harbors them also a sinner. He'd understand.

The truth is, it's a bad omen for another man other than yourself to sleep with a lady in your bed. Stop inviting bad luck into your life.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by avrex3k(m): 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
mhd5757:
I don't even see how this is a problem, my friend also brings girls to my place and I don't mind, I just let them use the spare bedroom.
You this op you are a difficult person even me that I am an introvert I don't mind.

I think your problem is that you are feeling left out that you friend is getting some sweet Ass while you are there with your dick in your hand not getting any. So why not get a girl for yourself too and bring her over. That way, you will no longer feel left out.
dick in the hand that's Savage brov grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by IsaAbubakar: 11:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
internationalman:
1 it's either you are not guy enough or

2 you re jealous.

If it's number 1 you have to learn the guy code

If it's number 2 tell the guy to tell his girl to come along with her friend next time she's coming.

What you do with her friend rest is up to you

guyyyyy
i love this shitt

Assalamualaikum bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Rollitout: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Its simple, just use your mouth to say it
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by mubalex50(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
oge4real:
Guy, I don’t like it when you bring girls to my house for sex, please stop.
Ode!!!
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wich kain friend u get sef?cheesy. So he just spends his time fuking d/f women all the timecheesy. Hmm not until ur friend carry ashawo come ur house nack den im leave ur house without paying her den u go know d right tin to docheesy. Do away with such a friend bros.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Holla20(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
How is it difficult in the first place?
Bros tell your nigga since you ain't comfortable with it, it's as simple as that... Hold ur ground and Let ur friends have a "no" at times... Don't complicate simple things.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Buffalowings3(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Op, this is a simple matter nah.. when next he brings a girl over, all u gotta do is wait until dey about to start shagging, but u must be very sure they're about to.. then barge in with your preek in your hand, stroking it like you're ready for action. U can as well add this, "bro, I dey for set oh". Trust me, that'll be the last time you'll see him bring a girl over.
Lol
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by tunize(m): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Nor start waitn u nor go fit finish....so bros bear wit am after all u start am with am.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

Friend, you can no longer bring girls to my apartment.

How hard was that? angry
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
mhd5757:

hope u know d type of girls he brings to ur flat cos if na the girls who mix with cult boys or armed robbers she fit jus case out ur flat and if she sees any expensive thing worth robbing na for night u go sleep and omila (armed robber) go knock ur window point iron at ucheesy. I can allow my guy bring his gf to spend a private time in my pad if im no get space. But bringing different girls to my pad...dats a big no no. U dont know which of dese girls mix with cultist or armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by robinsonmfon(m): 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
I'm just wondering how guys feel comfortable Fucking a girl in another guys apartment. Damn! I can't do that shit. Maybe na the kiss and tell guys fit do am. I like privacy o
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by tunary(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
bennymark:
Are you a learner? Una gather money pay rent?

Stop being a b*tch and tell the mother f*cka your house is not a hotel.

Any person who is afraid to say what makes him uncomfortable is not a real man.

This life is selfish, learn to consider yourself first
He is also trying to protect the friendship bro
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by machiti(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
bro just allow your guy catch fun. . is not even a big deal as long as he keeps ur house neat after the match. this na normal guys stuff na . . you sef you never carry woman go ur guy place before? go and learn guy code. is important .
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by tunary(m): 11:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Op, this is a simple matter nah.. when next he brings a girl over, all u gotta do is wait until dey about to start shagging, but u must be very sure they're about to.. then barge in with your preek in your hand, stroking it like you're ready for action. U can as well add this, "bro, I dey for set oh". Trust me, that'll be the last time you'll see him bring a girl over.
correct guy ur 2much
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by lamalang(m): 11:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Just turn born again overnight and start preaching to them, just invite pastor for them when next they are in your house
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Charly68: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Inability to confront evil is the beginning of bad luck ..How can you have a house and you are fearing from declaring what you don't like..ow want in your own house. Are you a weakling ? Better wake up and tell your friend point blank to stop the nonsense .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by micflo28(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Pathetic to say, your house is now a slut house. Get a girlfriend, whenever he comes unannounced, tell him you are expecting your girlfriend tonight that he can't be there. Grow some balls and sanctify your hard earned apartment.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

Don't ever allow anyone to start bringing girls to ur house for sex....it's always a once in a while stuff.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Adakintroy: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
internationalman:
1 it's either you are not guy enough or

2 you re jealous.

If it's number 1 you have to learn the guy code

If it's number 2 tell the guy to tell his girl to come along with her friend next time she's coming.

What you do with her friend rest is up to you

You aND your. One track mind. What if he is not into stuffs like that. You want to turn his place of rest into an orgy nest.guy code my ass. NO go marry.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Omolego: 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Changes the keys and locks

edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Mac2016(m): 11:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
edoman2016:

He doesn't tell me directly that he wants to have sex with his female friend in my apartment. He will just tell me they want to cuddle only. What he does is that he will flush the used condoms in the toilet and keep the condom pack into his pocket when leaving so that I won't notice.

Yesterday, he flush the used condoms after he was done with the girl but forgot to keep the condom pack hidden under my sofa. When I was mopping this morning, I saw it and opened it. I saw two condoms used up but remaining one n the condom pack. When I called him this morning about the condom pack, he denied it. But I know it's from him because he tool it from my bedroom. And it's the only condom remaining in my bedroom.
From your statement, it seems you too is engaged in akpako bizness for that room (my initial guess) so why discourage ur friend. Abeg leave the guy make im enjoy or you stop ur ways and this will stop him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.