Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

46arcadez's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 46arcadez's Profile / 46arcadez's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

Food / Re: How Much Would You Have Bought These Plantains In Your Area In Nigeria ? by 46arcadez(m): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2023
3k in Asaba

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Dangote Set To Flood African Market With Refined Petroleum Products by 46arcadez(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2023
Big lie from OP
Crime / Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by 46arcadez(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
ch214:

You better stop talking rubbish!
Get out, it is people like you that are encouraging underage prostitution.

Nonsense nuisance things everywhere.

You are always bitter and angry
Crime / Re: Anti-prostitution Squad Identifying And Reporting Underage Brothels In Nigeria by 46arcadez(m): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2023
ch214:
You are encouraged today to identify any brothel in your area with underage prostitutes and report such brothels to security operatives for quick rescue and arrest ( underage prostitutes means girls from 9years to 17years old doing prostitution)

Report any Nigeria underage celebrities doing prostitution in Nigeria to security operatives for rehabilitation and critical examination or observation.

Report any persons you know forcing underage girls into prostitution to security operatives for arrest and persecution.

Together we all shall eradicate human trafficking, force prostitution and human organs harvesting in Nigeria.

You should belong to this movement to stop prostitution and human trafficking in Nigeria; give your support by reporting brothels to security operatives for quick action.

Prostitution is illegal in Nigeria!!

Good luck!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0puuzcGU7k&pp=ygUdVW5kZXJhZ2UgYnJvdGhlbHMgaW4gTmlnZXJpYSA%3D
Anambra Police Raids Underage Sex Brothel At Enugwu-Ukwu

Before you were against prostitution totally and now it's underage prostitution, hope you have mot started visiting over aged ones?
Crime / Re: Nigerians Fight Prostitutes And Brothels Owners, As Nigerians Punish Them Faster by 46arcadez(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2023
Guess prostitutes have sent OP to village empty handed.

You can't stop prostitution with this your approach

2 Likes

Romance / Re: "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out by 46arcadez(m): 9:22am On Nov 25, 2023
Rebuker:
A beautiful young lady has taken to social media to express her distress over the incessant demand for sex from men on the first date. In the video, the young lady, visibly upset, wonders if this experience is unique to her.

She expresses her shock at instances where men go as far as kicking women out of their houses at midnight if they decline to have sex with them.

In tears, she expresses her desire not to be beautiful or shapely, wishing that these incidents wouldn't happen to her. She believes that her beauty and shape are the reasons men are eager to sleep with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eUuMNZympE

But you would eat his money that same day

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by 46arcadez(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Only you want Safe, Cheap with night life place?
You greedy wella

322 Likes 17 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: If Israel Fails, We Are Next - Mosab Yousef, Son Of Hamas Founder by 46arcadez(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2023
agulion:
Yet local Yoruba Muslims were supporting Hamas, a Terrorist group

Rubbish talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: We Can Make Mistakes - Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Lagos Spending by 46arcadez(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2023
pricklewane:
All this Igbo miscreant parading as nonentity on Nairaland Sha. Did you even read the news ?

Here is a governor admitting to his mistake, let even assume he lied next election cycle he won't have the audacity to appropriate ₦2b for whatever nonsense that is, aside the fact he acknowledged it was a typo n ₦2b was never budgeted but ₦2m n here you are wailing like a foolish miserable soul.

Just yesterday Alex Otti came out with audacity to defend ₦2 billion eating jamboree upon charging another ₦2.8 billion as security vote. I went through your post and I am yet to see a single comment condemning that not even wailing about that at all.

Can you see why many say hypocrisy hate n bigotry will ruin the average Igbo ?

You still have a long way to go
Foreign Affairs / Re: Liberian President, George Weah Concedes Election Defeat To Joseph Boakai by 46arcadez(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2023
IVORY2009:
This can never happen in Nigeria, but thanks to the former president Goodluck Jonathan that made it happen, the current political atmosphere in Nigeria can never see this happen, but I know someday we would get there.
We got to the place and left immediately

1 Like

Crime / Re: BABY FACTORY: Arrows Of God Orphanage by 46arcadez(m): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2023
Tribalism will kii people
Foreign Affairs / Re: Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks by 46arcadez(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
The graphic image removal will favour Israel.
The pounding of the terrorists ,the magnitude of disaster and decimation of the terrorists of Islam in Palestine will be under reported.

Good for Israel.....

I stand with Israel. 'I wan see weytin give Hamas mind to enter Israel go do weytin den do'

And RIP to more Palestinians in advance.

They think the west don't know what they are doing?

I hope Iran, Russia and china jumps in to save them. mumu people

You never tackle your country's problem finish na Israel and Hamas come be your headache
Crime / Re: I Think I Might Have A Case Of Money Laundering by 46arcadez(m): 1:00am On Oct 03, 2023
Better go to your bank and transfer the money to where it came from with 'part payment refund' written on the remark space.

My 10 kobo advice

60 Likes

Crime / Re: Police Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralise Bandit, Recover AK-47 Rifle In Katsina by 46arcadez(m): 12:51am On Oct 03, 2023
Thank God for disappointing the plans of the wicked ones

10 Likes

Crime / Re: My Friend Bought Iphone 14 Pro Max For 50k by 46arcadez(m): 6:55am On Sep 18, 2023
Thanks OP
My BP just dropped after reading this, nurse dey look me wear I well mentally as I dey take laf

1 Like

Romance / Re: Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly. by 46arcadez(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2023
essentialone:
Abusive husbands didn't fall from the sky, someone raised a boy wrongly.

Your 3years old son gets angry whenever you give him food he doesn't want and throws it on you, you laugh and say "😃😃 children ehh".

Baby boy will lift his hands and slap you when he wants you to drop him...All you'd say is "you're beating mummy 😃"

No other child in that area messes with him...And you're calling him "A no- nonsense boy"

He picks up things from the ground and hits people whenever he's stopped from doing something...You smile and call him "action boy😃🤾🏿‍♂️🤸🏽‍♂️"

You expose him to all manner of violence and say "He's a man, man suppose get mind"

Few years down the line the teenage boy bullies his sisters, commands them around, shares slaps as souvenirs to anyone that dares to challenge him.
You call him "man of the house"😃

He grew up having his way all through. Now he's a full grown man in the society. And it's not funny anymore.

Abusive husbands didn't fall from the sky, someone raised a boy wrongly.

*IT'S EASIER TO TRAIN A SON THAN TO CORRECT A HUSBAND.*

We could address a lot from the root.

Sorry if you’ve been hurt with this post ?

But! This is just the Fact 👌🤷‍♀️

May Almighty God make it easy for us all AmennN 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
His mom didn't do her job well.
And i ask, what about bad wives
Foreign Affairs / Re: Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec by 46arcadez(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2022
puremaker7:
Plenty plenty madness dey this America, but it's still the favourite destinations for many people including me.
Destined/heading for destruction

1 Like

Family / Re: This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike by 46arcadez(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2022
Na single girls dey rush married men for my area

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? by 46arcadez(m): 9:27pm On May 04, 2022
Znation:
Hello nairalanders; a very beautifull wednesday morning to you all.

One thing that can't and can never be forgotten in a relationship is the day you meet your spouse or partner. Oh yes! That first approach, and the joyful feedback, how she refused given you her number, and how you continued shooting your shot..

So, where did you meet your spouse or partner,

How long did it take before you both married,

If you were to wed where you meet, where will it be?

- Should incase you havn't met yours;

Where do you think you will meet him or her?

'Happy Good Time & Memories Nairaland Couples'

Under mango tree
Romance / Re: What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? by 46arcadez(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2022
As a man, please don't get married to a lady that has no source of income.

Thank me later

5 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: Why Do Neighbours Hardly Patronise Their Fellow Neighbour's Business? by 46arcadez(m): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Because neighbour will inflate price anyhow believing that neighbour does not have another option but to buy OR believing that neighbour will use shame to buy at any amount the good is sold

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Kano Hisbah Impounds 250 Cartons Of Beer by 46arcadez(m): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
Enough shayo for them

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by 46arcadez(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2022
Very fake news, politicians are using ethnicity differences as tools to bring hatred among people.

How can one steal 300 cows and be asking for four million.
4,000,000 ÷ 300 = 13,333.33
On the average one cow is 13,333 naira.

VERY FAKE NEWS.
ONCE THERE HATRED PEOPLE CAN NEVER UNIT, that's there strategy
Sports / Re: I Lost My Life Savings #113,000 To Betting by 46arcadez(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
kuonbe:
Just Friday and Saturday I lost 100plus all my savings to bettings,
Am bleeding and looking at my 2yers old plus boy now if not for him I know what to do now.
Av read and read many talking about betting is not good and I know. But av fall victim in just two days I lost all. Money am saving for house rent all gone. If I cant make it. Am leaving this miserable life all gone. 32 years am nothing wat am I waiting for
Scam

1 Like

Business / Re: Help! Money Keeps Disappearing! by 46arcadez(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Someone has access to the safe, I don't believe in money disappearing and reappearing in another place; if so CBN would have closed down.

My advice;
1 More of online transfer
2 Do your calculations very well (account balance/stock take) if possible get a software for that.
3 Any sales/transactions made should be recorded IMMEDIATELY, don't allow piling up of sales.
4 Your wife only should be the cashier
5 Setup CCTV and let the workers know that.

192 Likes 7 Shares

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by 46arcadez(m): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2022
I pledge to Man U una club

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Arsenal Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 23rd April 2022 by 46arcadez(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
���

1 Like

Sports / Re: Mike Tyson Punches Passenger On US Plane - Report by 46arcadez(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2022
Meme loading;
The poor guy cannot can't

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 by 46arcadez(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
So Jones still dey man u
Career / Re: Am I Going Too Far On This Decision? I Need An Advice! by 46arcadez(m): 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
dboY1123:
I have been on/off from my work(shop) for 2weeks now, I have this new worker who is a Muslim and I am a Christian, of course, I am not against her religion or anything, I still grant her the permission to attend mosque every Friday afternoon and I always try to be at shop by 2pm, or get someone to replace her..

Today I came to shop and the first thing I noticed was that she allowed one Alfa that I know very well, into the shop(she knows it is not allowed), my mind told me they were both reciting the Quran before I came in.

Secondly, she told me that she needs to pray (in the shop) that I should excuse her while I had to leave there and go outside..This has never been happening for 3 months she's been here..

Even myself being a Christian, I pray before coming to shop/work.

I wanted to tell her to stop praying in the shop because it is not a praying ground or mosque, should I go ahead?

I am not against her religion whatsoever, even she reads the Quran quietly in the shop and there's no issue about that.
Fro me, she is more like an employer than an employee
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This by 46arcadez(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Googledman:
Hi guys, just opened this account to stay anonymous.

I've been dating this girl for 5 months now, everything I've been smooth until just yesterday evening. I was chatting with her through WhatsApp, it was all fun until i used a sticker of this skit maker ''ogb cultist". In that sticker, he raised his hand like he wanted to slap someone and his signature slang "You wan collect??"..

The response i got almost got me mad... She said she has known that I will be abusive, I'm wicked and all manner of talk. Then she said its over... IT'S OVER BETWEEN US. I tot it was a joke, like how can i explain me trying to joke and then the joke is now on me. I told her, i never meant it, it was just a joke. Even the preceding conversations before i sent in the sticker was all fun nd jokes but she said she couldn't risk being with someone that sees slapping someone as a joke. Moreover, why should i joke with such sensitive matters that just recently a claimed life of someone she look up to.

Now, this is serious has she have blocked my lines and no form of communication since.

Pls what should i do... A friend of mine said she is just looking for a slight opportunity to dump me. Is it enough reason to call a sweet relationship off. Pls i need advise.

She wants to go and enjoy Easter with someone else
Crime / Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by 46arcadez(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2022
He hides the wife from meeting people but still beats her in public?
Ohhh sorry, I guess that was when she must have started seeling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 14 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.