Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18551 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Busybody2(f): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2010
Stuffs like sleeping with her man don't change people like her, heck she doesn't even like this dude, and it will just give her more dirt to dish on you, and be careful because toxic people like her can kill. Insecure people like her need pity, she is just jealous of you and what you are and has a very low self esteem, hence feel need to bring you down to feel good. You don't need her around you, find other rommmates if you can because you are not safe with her. 

I have friends like this, whom i keep at armslength, i even have one such friend whom i was supposed to travel with but don't trust because she is such that would put cocaine or contraband in one's bag. . . Watch your back girl, like seriously. Keep out of her way until you manage to find other roommates if you can't afford to move out rightaway. This kinda people will pin murder on you if they can.

You come across as a decent person and deep down don't wanna cop off with her BF, you just want to hurt her back for all the atrocious and despicable things she's done to you, but it will backfire. Instead cutting her off completely would knock the winds off her sail, cos I'm sure you are not the only one she is being mean to, and you wouldn't be the last too. The more people cut her off, the more she'd get closer to doing the soul-searching she needs to be a better person. Deep down she hersef is not a happy person, but she is the only person who can help herself, but this can only start to happen when she doesn't have people like you available to use as a crutch and spare tyre.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Busybody2(f): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2010
Heavenly Father, if i snuff out my husband Na2day to be for abandoning me for the past 2 years, would i still be forgiven, afterall you said nothing is too difficult for you, and we are sheeps and you are the Sherperd, you would take me back like the prodigal child wouldn't you, you would also forgive me cos its your job innit angry angry tongue cool cool cool
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2010
Busy_body:

Heavenly Father, if i snuff out my husband Na2day to be for abandoning me for the past 2 years, would i still be forgiven, afterall you said nothing is too difficult for you, and we are sheeps and you are the Sherperd, you would take me back like the prodigal child wouldn't you, you would also forgive me cos its your job innit  angry angry tongue cool cool cool
. . Hahahahaha. . . Na2day you re giving sb butterflies inside. . Hehehehe. . Prayer of a helpless Romantic. . Lol
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2010
Busy_body:

Heavenly Father, if i snuff out my husband Na2day to be for abandoning me for the past 2 years, would i still be forgiven, afterall you said nothing is too difficult for you, and we are sheeps and you are the Sherperd, you would take me back like the prodigal child wouldn't you, you would also forgive me cos its your job innit  angry angry tongue cool cool cool
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Busybody2(f): 10:12am On Jul 03, 2010
rhymz:

. . Hahahahaha. . . Na2day you re giving sb butterflies inside. . Hehehehe. . Prayer of a helpless Romantic. . Lol

More like he gives me the heebie-jeebies, Na2day na Nl's resident ashewo-ten-kobo, he don toast all the babe finish, and the funniest part is he's got all of them swooning and lovestruck for him, except me of coursei wonder which kain soap he dey take bath, i'm sure he uses that eye pencil called tiro too cheesy grin cheesy
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2010
Busy_body:

More like he gives me the heebie-jeebies, Na2day na Nl's resident ashewo-ten-kobo, he don toast all the babe finish, and the funniest part is he's got all of them swooning and lovestruck for him, except me of coursei wonder which kain soap he dey take bath, i'm sure he uses that eye pencil called tiro too cheesy grin cheesy
Heebie-jeebies?? Naaah!! Not even a slight hint of nervousness in dis ya moony gist. . Lol. . sound more like you are moonstruck, you know like the "I hate that I Love you" kinda thingy. . Hehehehe. . Buh it's ok to feel awkward like a sch gal in Love. . Hahaha. . I recommend Alicia Keys' Love Affair. .hehehe. .might make you feel better after listening to it.
And BTW who is this Hot gurl that wants to get her groove back with her roomy's boo? Guuurl that is nastyyy! But I love you already. . .hahahaha. . .obo na serious matter O!. .lol
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by SALady(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
james1:

@lashontae.peeps are waiting to hear some story from you.
Will you tell us the latest?
@NLers.control ya mouths'o.cos if everyone stop bringing their stories here,NL will be very boring;peeps will stop visiting,Seun will make less and less money,where do these fun killers come from?
Abi una wan make them ban una?

okay fine lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed just chillin' cool cool cool
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2010
Busy_body:

Where that puff puff don conquer girls for here? lipsrsealed
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Eldrezy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2010
Heed 2 da gud advice given 2 u
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by na2day2(m): 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2010
i see, all my enemies never die! angry angry angry angry

@Busy_Body,

u this yeye wife, i heard about how u have been cheating on me left and right, well, God dey sha, no more watch night service for u! angry
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kcblast(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
**whewww** undecided undecided
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:00pm On Jul 03, 2010
[quote author=fu.
now u hav a sense of humour,only makes the crave graver.wish u was here babes
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2010
funke,

i am sure u've seen quite a number of stuff like u and i,how do the stories usually end if i may ask?especially the long distance tings,i always though u was in london i dont know why.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2010
kushe:

funke,

i am sure u've seen quite a number of stuff like u and i,how do the stories usually end if i may ask?especially the long distance tings,i always thought u was in london i dont know why.

Lol. i am nowhere near england.
who says there is anything wrong with long distance loff? na him sweet pass !  grin

anyways, update your profile.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by denzel2009: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2010
funkybaby:

Lol. what is wrong with long distance loff? na him sweet pass ! grin

anyways, update your profile.

I can see a frog sniffing you up and down. . . wink
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:18pm On Jul 03, 2010
denzel2009:

I can see a frog sniffing you up and down. . . wink

yes oh. . .  na so i see am.  grin grin grin  wink

he is one funny frog. his posts make me laugh  grin grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2010
funke,

ur profile aint changed,why not update it for a sec and delete afterwards.i hope u know i aint playing?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2010
kushe:

funke,

your profile aint changed,why not update it for a sec and delete afterwards.i hope u know i aint playing?

Lol. I know you are very serious. grin
update yours, i will check it in the next 2 minutes .
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Pweety4me(f): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2010
^Dis na ur favourite topic abi? undecided tongue
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2010
give it up for kushe the comic frog whatever that means

my 'posts' make u laugh but my every thought of u makes my heart skip and i am actually excited to be here longing for your next post

didnt realize i was green and slimy with a penchant for women that smell amazing  sad
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by denzel2009: 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^^^Chei see lyrics; funkybaby u gast to fall by force cheesy
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2010
kushe:

give it up for kushe the comic frog whatever that means

my 'posts' make u laugh but my every thought of u makes my heart skip and i am actually excited to be here longing for your next post

didnt realize i was green and slimy with a penchant for women that smell amazing  sad

Lol. the use of 'frog' is not intended as an insult.
its just a nick used by myself, justwise and denzel2009 to refer to a potential prince charming.  kiss kiss

remember the fairy tale, 'the princess and the frog' : the princess kisses the frog and he becomes a charming prince.

anyways, are you updating your profile or not cos am about to log out .
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2010
denzel2009:

^^^^Chei see lyrics; funkybaby u gast to fall by force cheesy

my dear, i weak. grin

me wey don swear that i will never again listen to any line from any frog based in europe.
but this dude got my attention grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2010
funke how i go vex for u,i hav tried to update this thing ooo,cant seem to get a hang of it,can i check yours.pls dont goooooo.

i no plan comot this night,so pls dont sentence me to boredom,

i hav 2 requests
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2010
kushe:

funke how i go vex for u,i hav tried to update this thing ooo,cant seem to get a hang of it,can i check yours.pls dont goooooo.

okay. updated.
it will be off in the next 2 mins. grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
can u pls send a full picture to my box in a sec
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2010
kushe:

can u pls send a full picture to my box in a sec

o wa alright ! grin

hiss.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2010
thank u miss,u need to see the grin on my face realizin u might just be me ticket to naija bliss.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by rhymz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
Kush and Funkybabe can you two mofoz stop this nonsense you are doing, you are boring the thread with your shitty gists. Kush if you want to test your player skillz go and try it on some real girl you can actually see and see how you will fare instead of this rubbish rat chase, 4ck mehn! What kinda real guy does this nonsense?? And Funkybabe stop indulging him, if you are already feeling his dry yarns, why not just hand him your details and save us this boredom. The two of you are just killing the MOJO of this thread, WTF!!. . .
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Busy Body

Am not saying this just to flatter you, but I think you're a genuinely good person!!! Its long I've met a female as nonjudgmental as U and I think you're a breathe of sweet, fresh air. Mu-ah!!!

@NL- Y'all won't believe what is happening in the flat, as in what is unraveling b4 my very eyes. Sorry can't type now, will have the full gist for u guys tomorrow, God willing! He he he!!!

@Kush and Funkie baby-Y'all just need to get a room, ok? lol. And Kush, U know U have to thank me cos my post was the one that connected U to the lovely swan u have been tryin to capture!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Sauron1: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2010
lashontae:

@Busy Body
Am not saying this just to flatter you, but I think you're a genuinely good person!!! Its long I've met a female as nonjudgmental as U and I think you're a breathe of sweet, fresh air. Mu-ah!!!

@NL- Y'all won't believe what is happening in the flat, as in what is unraveling b4 my very eyes. Sorry can't type now, will have the full gist for u guys tomorrow, God willing! He he he!!!

@Kush and Funkie baby-Y'all just need to get a room, ok? lol. And Kush, U know U have to thank me cos my post was the one that connected U to the lovely swan u have been tryin to capture!

Today is Saturday. . . . . .Have you crinked this man yet?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2010
@chrisbenogor-meaning?
Meaning the place you want to be might not be better than where you are now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do I Payback A Cheating GF / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / BURSTED: Moment A Girl Caught Her Boyfriend Banging Her Best Friend In Doggy Sty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.