Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man (18549 Views)

Her Husband Treats Her Badly And She's So Beautiful... / Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Meet Abuja Big Girl Who Dumped Her BF & Payed 10million Naira Into His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Ranoscky(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2010
The truth of the matter is. . .some gurls dey always like talk rubbish to dia fellow gurls in terms of topic like this. but dem no go get mind create a topic of dia own private life so that NL no go know what's up with the taboo they might have committed. only GOD know's how many P***N dem don A***T. @Lashontae so long as this NL is concern, your case is stil farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than some baked Rat a$$ gurls on NL! them just come here dey talk stiu-pidly. Even readin their rotten post makes me throw up. sad @lashontae, pls don't get twisted with some disgustin post u see on this thread, they'r all eye soar, just look'am pass and be urself. and by that, u'll conquer their temptation. they'r all haters/lossers! this is ma word to you, just like 50cent told Kanye West "Go ahead and swift 'em style up. and if they hate then let them hate and whatch YOUR money pile up." bone all of them (haters) and move on with your precious life. ma word as a brov. GOOD LUCK!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by ijcurt(f): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2010
Ranoscky:

The truth of the matter is. . .some gurls dey always like talk rubbish to dia fellow gurls in terms of topic like this. but dem no go get mind create a topic of dia own private life so that NL no go know what's up with the taboo they might have committed. only GOD know's how many P***N dem don A***T. @Lashontae so long as this NL is concern, your case is stil farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr better than some baked Rat a$$ gurls on NL! them just come here dey talk stiu-pidly. Even readin their rotten post makes me throw up. sad @lashontae, pls don't get twisted with some disgustin post u see on this thread, they'r all eye soar, just look'am pass and be urself. and by that, u'll conquer their temptation. they'r all haters/lossers! this is ma word to you, just like 50cent told Kanye West "Go ahead and swift 'em style up. and if they hate then let them hate and whatch YOUR money pile up." bone all of them (haters) and move on with your precious life. ma word as a brov. GOOD LUCK!
i love this. true talk
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lactemps(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
Lol
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2010
I see no changes
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by mensdept: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
abeg make una leave the chick, isnt her roomie cheating on her man too.
what is good for the goose is absolutely great for the chicken, lol
carry forward dear
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by GL(f): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2010
@ poster,

going after your roomie's bf isn't a very good idea cos it might just backfire. since she has told him your history he may not fall for your advances. and even if he does you would only be confirming her allegations to him, thereby reducing the probability of him wanting a relationship with you. it would be very embarrassing for you if after sleeping with him he goes back to his gf. that's quite likely since he thinks she's a good girl, whereas he'll think of you as a betrayer in addition to all the other negative things he has heard about you.

even if you only plan on sleeping with him for revenge and not to start a relationship with him, it's not so good. sleeping with him just once would confirm the allegations you feel so bad about, and make rubbish of all efforts you've put into changing. surely, one night with J can't be worth it. your roomie is living the life you already put behind, don't stoop to her level. i know you feel bad that she betrayed your trust, but hold on to your resolve to change and be faithful in future relationships. there are certainly people who aren't persuaded by the rumours, and even those who are now would eventually realize that you are a changed person. if, and when, you meet a good MAN, you'll be glad you changed.

and as for your roomie, her cheating would eventually come to light, and who knows, perhaps J would then see the difference between you two and come after you. that would be a good payback for her.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by OmoAlata(f): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2010
OK. I've just come into this topic and can't read all the posts shocked

Can someone tell me if she carried out her threat? shocked grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
@reality101

u have always been my brother till u taseed me,soye eemodekofefiye ee pe mi o baje ooo,owo mba me niikan aint no joke bro,modee mo iwe me on top mannn wink

my brain is ivy league,my education ivy league,my crib ivy league,my whip ivy league and guess what

the babe i'm loving, IVY LEAGUE

@funkybaby that was u in caps

my guy,no long thing,ija tipari.we could hav a drink when next i'm in town.cheers bro
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2010
kushe:

@funkybaby

abeg lets take it away from here and hav we some private dialogue maybe all these prying eyes would allow u send me more and then maybe we can do us some concrete yans.

i am hitting on you if that spells it out clearly and i am definitely not interested in entertaining nlers,however it would be more than a delight to entertain you,so howbout your email add,bb pin,somein to just take me away from here.

i am listening to only me by tuface and heiiiiiii,i just took early morning flight

malorope omo pe iwo nikan lo ma lowo,malorope nobe gbogbo wa wey go make this money

grin grin grin grin grin grin

kushe:

@funkybaby

i just came across your engagement list and instantly t.i anything u like starts playing in me head

a range rover 2010 HSE babes throw it in the bag

grin grin grin grin grin grin
if i start with you, o ma run down

kushe:

@funkybaby
summer in the seychelles,winter in the swiss alps babes its on me,throw it in the bag

grin grin grin grin grin

kushe:

no fear ooo,i no be yahoooo boy oooo,i am just recession proof cool

classic !  grin grin grin grin

o lenu gan
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 7:49pm On Jul 01, 2010
kushe:

my brain is ivy league,my education ivy league,my crib ivy league,my whip ivy league and guess what

the babe i'm loving, IVY LEAGUE

@funkybaby that was u in caps

kai grin

emi ni nikan tan grin grin
my knees are weak grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2010
@funkybaby

i still dey here oooo,and u just dey take me dey play,kodabayii
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2010
kushe:

@funkybaby

i still dey here oooo,and u just dey take me dey play,kodabayii

how
ki ni mo she?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2010
i was lost at work today,just staring at me screen realizing there was a  massive difference between scoring big with scores of chicks and belonging to one special woman and suddenly boredom hit me,

i want a naija chick,eventho it scares the sh.it out of me,i miss the chemistry with one of our own.i want to eat real meat again and not lamb and sushi.finally,like tevin campbell sang, i'm ready

funkybaby,toba lo break heart mi peren,mo tibe finally fun naija niyen.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2010
but i'm serious now,see as all man dey laff me,dey call me woman wrapper.

koriwon blow,a man that is down need fear no fall,babes i am down on my knees hitting on a chick in the presence of whoever and i dont care cos i am serious about u.it started like a joke but mafimisere ,iwonimofe mennn grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2010
kushe:

i was lost at work today,just staring at me screen realizing there was a  massive difference between scoring big with scores of chicks and belonging to one special woman and suddenly boredom hit me,

i want a naija chick,eventho it scares the sh.it out of me,i miss the chemistry with one of our own.i want to eat real meat again and not lamb and sushi.finally,like tevin campbell sang, i'm ready

funkybaby[b],toba lo break heart mi peren,mo tibe finally fun naija niyen.[/b]

grin

kushe:

but i'm serious now,see as all man dey laff me,dey call me woman wrapper.

koriwon blow,a man that is down need fear no fall,babes i am down on my knees hitting on a chick in the presence of whoever and i dont care cos i am serious about u.it started like a joke but mafimisere ,iwonimofe mennn grin

grin grin grin grin grin
iwo bobo yi, what have you been drinking?  grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by MyneWhite1(f): 1:10am On Jul 02, 2010
I don't envy your roomie at all. But be careful what you wish for, what type of man is he?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 5:50am On Jul 02, 2010
funkybaby:

grin

grin grin grin grin grin
iwo bobo yi, what have you been drinking? grin

lots of water babes
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2010
@funkybaby

just dey give me smileys,off my cloth for december,pursue me enter street con pour me water from on top.

see as i dey shiver in this winter's cold,longing for warmth in your warm embrace and all i get are smiling faces

abeg make person tish me as una dey toast all the naija girls wey dey die for una for naija

update your profile for a min so i can extract wat me needs so we can stop this pda[public display of affection],heard naija girls would rather binge on a pint than hav a mushy man

if naa oyinbo or elderly naija spinster for london,we for don do naming ceremony of our first pikin by now grin grin grin

but u is a chick,rare gem,scarce,hard to find,so why do i expect u to come cheap? watch me as i get rio tinto all the way from australia and we will mine every ounce of you out of your hiding place.babes u are my chosen jewel and one day pretty soon i will be adorned by you.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by adaphik(f): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2010
lashontae:

Thanx @ [size=8pt][size=8pt]Michelin89, Otukpo, Ujujoan, Ranoscky, Adaphnic, I think the world needs more people like you and maybe less people will derail off the straight and narrow![/size][/size]  cool cool cool
@ POSTER, I appreciate the fact that u appreciate the good comments of a few ppl here. it shows u're distinguishing the valuable/helpful comments frm d worthless ones. You see, in life we sift the chaff frm d wheat n move on. Yea, absolutely. NOBODY, i repeat, NOBODY has a right to condemn a fellow human being, at all. So, hey, i admire ur courage, u're wonderful, u can be better, a step is all u need to be better, n u've started it. Soon u'd get what u want. Persevere, hold on. You'd be fine. Take care, be good, act right, be right back.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by adaphik(f): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2010
REALITY101:

i no be yahoooo boy oooo,i am just recession proof Lmfao, Hey dude im done with you on the bad side, so what's on with yoo grin
Hey man, whaddup? I'm kool mehn. how're u doing? BTW, glad u're done with the dude on the bad side, just like i did. Was going to offer u a hundred pounds to ignore him n d others, dead serious man. You know, there r more important things n ppl to life,
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by james1(m): 10:48am On Jul 02, 2010
This NL is full of peeps who don't even know what to type;shallow minded,emotionally immature.and poorly oriented peeps.a gurl typed at no one's prompting telling us about what must have been an.emotional trauma,instead of advising her or keeping quiet,they feel an overpowering need to type insults for her.
How many of you halfwitts that insulted her bring your very private life to NL.for all to gloat?I get so sick with the buzus that are more particular with R/section.ho,hooker my septic tank!
@poster.you will be within your limits to cause her maximum emotional truama,she deserve's anything you can hurl at her.but I urge you to let her. Know how much you hate what she is doing and forgive her,if.She continues cos peeps like her bent on doing maximum damage to their perceived foes hardly change.then let her have her package in the fullest.Of measures.play the cassette for her.
GO GURL,GO.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by SALady(f): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2010
^^^GO GURL, GO. Prove your roomie and the rest right (finger snapping) trust that must be your favourite sign language. Hey! who cares when revenge is sooo sweet,
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by lashontae(f): 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2010
James1 & Adaphnik-Thanx for ur words, Y'all are the minority and I appreciate ur understanding nature!
Bt do the insults frm the majority faze me? Not in the least! cheesy
If I av lived with a "frenemy's" venom and survived, then insultive answers from faceless nairalanders dnt even move me. Whateva u say, its all good! U dish out what u have to give. grin grin grin

Peace!!! smiley
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Emperoh(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2010
lashontae:

James1 & Adaphnik-Thanx for your words, Y'all are the minority and I appreciate your understanding nature!
Bt do the insults frm the majority faze me? Not in the least! cheesy
If I av lived with a "frenemy's" venom and survived, then insultive answers from faceless nairalanders dnt even move me. Whateva u say, its all good! U dish out what u have to give. grin grin grin

Peace!!! smiley

The only favour u owe me is to come tell us how it all went!!
I do like to know how she cried, squealed, screamed etc grin grin grin grin
And most likely, how d dude banged ya!! lol!!
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2010
kushe:

lots of water babes

are you sure? undecided

kushe:

@funkybaby

just dey give me smileys,off my cloth for december,pursue me enter street con pour me water from on top.

see as i dey shiver in this winter's cold,longing for warmth in your warm embrace and all i get are smiling faces

abeg make person tish me as una dey toast all the naija girls wey dey die for una for naija

update your profile for a min so i can extract wat me needs so we can stop this pda[public display of affection],heard naija girls would rather binge on a pint than hav a mushy man

if naa oyinbo or elderly naija spinster for london,we for don do naming ceremony of our first pikin by now grin  grin  grin

but u is a chick,rare gem,scarce,hard to find,so why do i expect u to come cheap? watch me as i get rio tinto all the way from australia and we will mine every ounce of you out of your hiding place.babes u are my chosen jewel and one day pretty soon i will be adorned by you.

grin grin grin
okay. you havemy attention.

ki lo fe?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
funkybaby:

are you sure? undecided

grin grin grin
okay. you havemy attention.

ki lo fe?

u
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by kushe: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2010
@funkybabay

after some stories i've read here,i find it difficult to trust people's intentions and as much as i want to talk to u,i dont want the wrong people calling or mailin me and i guess u prolly got the same fear to.if it was here i could say sunday afternoon,victoria station by the upper crust booth or the swatch one say 2pm.see me dreaming,only tells u i wish u were here but naija brethren are somein else.

i need to talk to u and i am hoping u can facilitate that somehow cos i cant think straight for a bit
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by Nizoral(f): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2010
@poster, sharaap there and b a gud gal, so snatchn ha bf proves ur point. Foolishness @ its peak.
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by funkybaby(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2010
kushe:

@funkybabay

after some stories i've read here,i find it difficult to trust people's intentions and as much as i want to talk to u,i dont want the wrong people calling or mailin me and i  guess u prolly got the same fear to.if it was here i could say sunday afternoon,victoria station by the upper crust booth or the swatch one say 2pm.see me dreaming,only tells u i wish u were here but naija brethren are somein else.

i need to talk to u and i am hoping u can facilitate that   somehow cos i cant think straight for a bit

flying down to UK is not an issue.
6 hours flight pere?  grin

all i have to do is 'throw in the bag' the cost of my flight ticket, abi  grin grin
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by unitee(f): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2010
people stop being desperate innit find yo own nneh
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by james1(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2010
@lashontae.peeps are waiting to hear some story from you.
Will you tell us the latest?
@NLers.control ya mouths'o.cos if everyone stop bringing their stories here,NL will be very boring;peeps will stop visiting,Seun will make less and less money,where do these fun killers come from?
Abi una wan make them ban una?
Re: An Open Warnin To My Proud Roomie Who Treats Her BF Like Poo-I'll Take Your Man by na2day2(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2010
lashontae:

Well, for a while now, av been a good girl. I actually turned my life around and decided to stay out of relationships for a while and do without s-e-x. Cos I rily I hurt a guy who rily loved me a while back by cheatin (posted it on NL bak then) and I just wanted to stay on my own and get on the straight path and get a decent guy and just av a good, ole, normal relationshp, And I was succeedin,  smiley

Bt my roomie is making me forget all my promises. Me and roomie have been stayin 2geda for a while and we started our livin relationshp on good terms but she later changed her attitude to me. angry
She pretends to be a good girl to her boyfrnd (meanwhile she is jangi-roverin dikks all ova town angry) and tells him of how she is avoiding me cos am a bad influence angry. Just because I confided in her when we first moved in and told her of my past, she actually feels she is better than me. People have been telling me of how she is running her mouth, calling me a 'ho. And I did nothin to her, nothin to deserve all the insults so far! cry
I have pretty much kept cool till this moment, but its all abt to change. Cos we wee were havin an arguement, and she actually told me I was jealous sick of her byfrnd, that I shud go and get mine instead of 'eyeing' him. undecided undecided

Till that moment, I had neva even looked at the guy but as soon as she said it, an idea occured to me. Though she always tries to flaunt him e.g 'J, hit it 3 tyms last night', J bought me a platinum ring from Dubai, J cooked me breakfast in bed' J did this, J did that! I neva had any urge to date him, becos even though he's well to do, I saw him as a weakling she runs all ova. And av always liked me a man who is a MAN in all sense of the word. She has gone too far this tym though, and since I am already a ho according to her, Il behave just like a ho. I will take her advice, I will get myself a man, HER MAN!
J is goin to be held hostage by my kitty latest this coming weekend, while she weeps in her cold, empty bed. Just because the bear is hibernating doesn't mean it has stopped been a bear!

so when is the DVD coming out? i want to get part 1, 2 & 3 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Do I Payback A Cheating GF / Meet The 18 Year Old Boy Who Has A Butt Almost As Big As Kim Kardashian's / She Dumped Me Over A Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.