Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,344 members, 7,954,399 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (52906 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:18am On Jan 18, 2020
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN
Saturday, 18th January, 2020

TOPIC: DAILY FELLOWSHIPS YOU MUST ENGAGE WITH (1)
ACTS 2:42, 46, 1 JOHN 1:3

Fellowshipping takes place around you every day. Anywhere you see a gathering of people, there is always a spiritual side to that gathering whether they say so or not.

1. APOSTOLIC FELLOWSHIP
How do you get into fellowship with the apostles? By reading what they have written or listening to the words they have spoken or are speaking. When you listen to a minister, you are not only hearing the words he is speaking, you are also fellowshipping with the spirit that he carries.

Every time you listen to a genuine man of God preach, understand the fellowship of the mystery of Christ and that every blessing spoken is available for you to share in by faith. If the man of God is genuinely called and appointed by the Lord, there is a table set by the Lord for everyone to come and feast. Share in the wisdom, answers, revelations, understanding, graces, and special operations of God such a man of God brings.

Your fellowshipping will either strengthen or weaken your spirit and you must daily protect the fellowships that strengthen your spirit.

2. FELLOWSHIP WITH THE TRINITY
There are two levels of fellowships emphasized in 1 John 1:3: The Fellowship with the Father and The Fellowship with the Son- Jesus Christ. You must intelligently and intentionally fellowship with the three Members of the Trinity – God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Our fellowship with God the Father is a distinct fellowship; our fellowship with Jesus, God the Son, is a distinct fellowship; and our fellowship with the Holy Spirit is a distinct fellowship.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive a divine linkage to my Apostolic joint and the right posture to receive all you have for me there in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 37:1-38:30, Matthew 12:22-45, Psalm 16:1-11, Proverbs 3:27-32

www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2020
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Sunday, 19th January, 2020

*TOPIC: DAILY FELLOWSHIPS YOU MUST ENGAGE WITH (2)*
PHILIPPIANS 3:10, ROMANS 8:17B

Be careful of the fellowships taking place in your life daily. I have shown you two critical fellowships you must engage with on a daily basis: Apostolic fellowship and fellowship with the trinity.

*3. FELLOWSHIP OF THE ANOINTING*
Begin to deliberately get into the fellowship of the anointing. Get into fellowship with anointed things, anointed activities and anointed personalities. Interact with and stay under the anointing. *Don’t ever stay around people that are not anointed for too long.* Sometimes you have to work with people who speak or affect you negatively. After you have dealt with that for eight hours of a workday, if you get back home and you don’t get into fellowship with the Holy Spirit you will transfer that negativity to your spouse, children and those around you.

*4. FELLOWSHIP OF CHRIST’S SUFFERINGS*
There is a level of the glory of God we cannot partake of when we have not shared in His suffering – *bearing the cross of Christ in our generation against all odds.*

*5. FELLOWSHIP OF THE COVENANTS*
God is a covenant-keeping God. He cut covenants with His people. *Put the covenants He has cut with you or your spiritual parents/family in your mouth and fellowship with it.* You should also make it your practice to fellowship with the products of the covenant.

*6. FELLOWSHIP OF THE PROPHETIC*
Every believer should daily fellowship with prophetic Scriptures, men, spirits.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for an activation and heightened sensitivity to the right and godly fellowships in my life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 39:1-41:16, Matthew 12:46-13:23, Psalm 17:1-15, Proverbs 3:33-35

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Monday, 20th January, 2020

*TOPIC: DAILY FELLOWSHIPS YOU MUST ENGAGE WITH (3)*
1 CORINTHIANS 3:21, PROVERBS 27:17, 1 CORINTHIANS 11:29-30

Rounding off the daily fellowships you must engage with for a great Christian walk, I want to show you two more.

*7. FELLOWSHIP OF THE CALLING*

There is a fellowship of the calling that entails *fellowshipping with men that are called. The kind of calling that is available determines the kind of revelation that can drop.* The atmosphere in a congregation affects the depths of the anointing that a minister can get to. When God wants to impact you for a higher life, He digs deep and deeper.

*8. FELLOWSHIP OF THE MYSTERY OF THE BODY OF CHRIST*

*This is the communion. Breaking bread is one of the highest fellowships you can get into; it is the healing service of the believer.* I don’t think there is any medication that has the potency and potential of the Communion service to heal. The Communion service is a visible expression of the 39 lashes placed on the back of Jesus to heal any sickness that any man can ever have. If you come casually to the Communion table, you get nothing, but *when you come rightly discerning the Lord’s Body, you get healings and miracles.*

*If we take the Communion intelligently, none of us will be sickly, or die young, or be spiritually weak.* The Bible recorded that the Corinthian Church was weak because they were eating the Communion without rightly discerning the Lord’s Body – they were weak, sickly, and they died (1 Cor. 11:29-30). The reverse is the case when we rightly fellowship with the blood and body of Jesus Christ; *the Communion is the mystery of the Body of Christ.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I thank you for the provision of the calling and the communion, I pray for the heart that partakes of these fellowships correctly in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 41:17-42:17, Matthew 13:24-46, Psalm 18:1-15, Proverbs 4:1-6

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2020
Tuesday, 21st January, 2020
TOPIC; WHAT HAPPENS IN THE PLACE OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP WITH THE FATHER? - JOHN 10:27-29

1.Intimacy is Built: As a Christian, you should recognise the voice of God so well that you know when the devil or an evil spirit is speaking to you. It is in fellowship with God that your sonship is established. Your clarity of knowing the voice and the leading of God is guaranteed, established and enhanced through correct fellowship. Your first calling is unto fellowship with Jesus.
2.The Strength and the Power of God are Released: Do a daily fellowship with the right things and not with negative things that you read in the news. God is a Spirit and it is in fellowship with Him that the reality of the fact that He is with you, in you, and for you, is strengthened in your spirit. The power of Christianity comes from communion, fellowship, sharing, and interaction with the Holy Ghost.
3.Confidence in God is Built: Fear ravages the hearts of Christians because their fellowship with the Father is weak. When you fellowship with God, His love grows in you and drives out fear from your heart. There is absolute confidence that settles in your heart when you know that the God of the whole universe is your Father.
4.Trust and Likeness are Built: It is in fellowship that you get into “likeness” in a relationship. John the beloved was one disciple that had a strong relationship and close fellowship with Jesus. He was the one that stayed with the Master at the cross and that was one of the reasons Jesus handed His mother over to him.
5.The Father’s Heart is known: If you spend quality time with the Father, you will feel His heart for His children. You can sense the Father’s heart if you stay in close fellowship with Him.

PRAYER: Lord, baptized me with the spirit of intimacy for a closer walk with the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 42:18-43:34, Matthew 13:47-14:12, Psalm 18:16-36, Proverbs 4:7-10

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wednesday, 22nd January, 2020

*TOPIC: UNBELIEF OF THE WILL (1)*
HEBREWS 3:12

God does not want His children to be careless such that they move into a state where they are still children of God but no longer believers.

The above text warns of the evil heart of unbelief. This can also be referred to as the *unbelief of the will. This is a refusal to act according to what you know;* and only a child of God can have this type of unbelief, only a person that has known God and has been exposed to God can have this. But the word of God said “take heed”, that is, you must take personal responsibility to ensure that this possibility does not become a reality in your own life.

There are Christians today that have become victims of this kind of unbelief because they stopped acting according to what they know.

*You need to ask yourself the following questions and answer them sincerely* so as to be able to do a correct assessment of your status in God: How many of my actions reflect what I know to be the truth? How many of my actions are in consonance with the knowledge of God that I have been exposed to? Always strive to make sure the devil is not moving you towards that pathway of unbelief of the will.

*Stop acting differently from what you know.* An unbeliever may not be able to act according to the word of God because of the level of knowledge and information he has been exposed to. On the other hand, it is a known truth that the Holy Spirit is inside everyone that is born-again but it is possible for a believer to act as if the Holy Ghost is not in him. The scripture says you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. That is the correct position of a believer. *Stop acting differently from the evidence of the scripture that you are aware of.*

*PRAYER:* LORD, help me to always act according to the truth of the word of God that I know. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 44:1-45:28, Matthew 14:13-36, Psalm 18:37-50, Proverbs 4:11-13

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

————
Beloved Servant of God,
Greetings of love in Jesus name!

*You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual School of Ministry (ASOM) 2020.*

*Date:* 30th Jan - 1st Feb (Friday-Saturday)
*Time:* 5pm (Thurs), 8am & 5pm (Fri) and 8am (Sat) - all GMT +1

*Theme:* MICAIAH - THE SON OF IMLAH: A PROPHET OF THE LORD BESIDES (A revelation of authentic ministry for the last days.

*Venue:* Dream Centre HQ, Km 4, Gbongan-Osogbo expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

*Ministering:* Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)

*Enquiries:* +2347060930809; +2348036533484, +2348033879828; +2348037252124.

*Register via* https://solaareogunministries.org/asom/

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are yours! Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is Lord!

_*- Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun_*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Thursday, 23rd January, 2020

*TOPIC: UNBELIEF OF THE WILL (2)*
HEBREWS 3:12

The concluding part of our text above talks about, …in departing from the living God. This is actually not talking of backsliding although it can lead to that if one does not take heed. This scripture is actually talking about a state that a believer gets to such that he is still in the presence but out of fellowship with God. *Salvation brought us into a relationship with God but it is maintaining daily appointment with God that brings us into fellowship with him.* It is possible to be in relationship and not in fellowship. *It is in fellowship that we enter into accuracy and we produce impact.* The scripture is however warning us never to allow that happen between us and God.

*When was the last time you and God really had a Father-and-son chat or a Father-and-son fellowship?* This is the state of many believers in churches today where an evil heart of unbelief has come into their hearts because they are not acting according to the word of God. Some believe more in the news on social media than what the word of GOD has said over a matter. This is what the Bible is warning us about that we should run from.

*Don’t replace faith in God with caution where you are more careful than acting in faith.* When was the last time you acted as by the stripes of Jesus you were healed? Do you always consider other alternatives outside of the provision of faith? It is a good possibility that a child of God replaces faith with caution without him knowing it, and that is why we need to take heed.

*The only antidote to this unbelief of the will is to run daily Christianity.* Until we do that, the danger of becoming an unbelieving child of God is very real.

*PRAYER:* I receive grace to practice daily Christianity so as to be saved from the possibility of unbelief of the will. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 46:1-47:31, Matthew 15:1-28, Psalm 19:1-14, Proverbs 4:14-19

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
————
Beloved Servant of God,

*You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual School of Ministry (ASOM) 2020.*

*Theme:* MICAIAH - THE SON OF IMLAH: A PROPHET OF THE LORD BESIDES (A revelation of authentic ministry for the last days.

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

_*Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun*_
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2020
Friday, 24th January, 2020

TOPIC: BE A WORD PRACTITIONER
JAMES 1:23-25

I usually use this illustration in church about someone who is practicing law and another teaching law. Everyone knows that there is more money in practicing law than teaching it. Be a word practitioner. Vital Christianity is in practicing the word of God. A vital Christian is the one that practices the word of God not the one that comes to church regularly. A practicing Christian is a word practitioner not just someone who comes to church and you must continue to be that till you see Jesus.

For example, in our nation today there are medical doctors that are actively in politics now rather than medicine. They graduated as medical doctors but are no longer practicing medicine. I am sure you will not allow such a person to operate your wife on the theatre table because he is no longer practicing. It is in practicing that there is fruitfulness and results. I was a trained electrical engineer, but I am not a practicing one. As a believer, you must never stop being a practicing Christian till you see Jesus.

The way you dress also does not make you a practicing Christian. Your dressing must be a result of your practicing the word of God not that your dress makes you a practitioner of the word of God. Be a daily practitioner of the word of God because that is what makes you to be an effective Christian. Effective Christianity is practicing the word of God all the time: when people see you and when they don’t see you, when your church members are there and when they are not there. Effective Christianity does what is right always.

PRAYER:
I make a decision today to live my life by the principle of the word of God. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 48:1-49:33, Matthew 15:29-16:12, Psalm 20:1-9, Proverbs 4:20-27

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:19am On Jan 25, 2020
Saturday 25th, January, 2020

-------
Beloved Servant of God,

Jesus is Lord!

---------

*TOPIC: GENUINE SALVATION EXPERIENCE - ACTS 9:5-6*

There are two major manifestations that flow out of a genuine salvation experience. The first is A PASSION FOR GOD AND THE THINGS OF GOD. The second one is AN AWARENESS OF THE SINFULNESS OF SIN.
A passion for God and the things of God is what makes a believer to always go after activities that bring them into intimacy with the Lord. This is what makes you to want to pray more, study the word of God more and worship God more. This passion drives you to fellowship more with the Lord. The psalmist said, “I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD (Psa. 122:1).” That gladness was a product of passion. This passion must be continually stirred up because passion can die if not fed daily. You feed your passion as you appear before the Father in fellowship on a daily basis.
The second proof of your salvation is an awareness of the sinfulness of sin. This makes you not to tolerate sin. Likewise, you cannot allow negative thoughts to settle in your heart, you repent of such immediately. What makes you as a preacher who never masturbated to now be preaching that masturbation is not a sin is loss of awareness to the sinfulness of sin. Everyone that masturbates, either born-again or not, knows that masturbation is wrong. So, for a pastor to preach that it is right means he’s lost already.
Passion for God triggers awareness to the sinfulness of sin. If your passion for God is increasing, your awareness to the sinfulness of sin will also be increasing. Whatever reduces your passion for God and the things of God will also reduce your awareness to the sinfulness of sin.

PRAYER: I will not lose my passion for God and the things of God in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Genesis 50:1 - Exodus 2:10, Matthew 16:13-17:9, Psalm 21:1-13, Proverbs 5:1-6

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2020
Sunday, 26th January, 2020

-------
Beloved Servant of God,

Jesus is Lord!

---------

*TOPIC: SPIRITUAL DESENSITISATION (1)*
HEBREWS 3:13

*Spiritual desensitisation is a state whereby a believer has become hardened to what touches God and has lost sensitivity in the spirit.* It involves the hardening of the spirit of a believer. The scripture above is saying that there is a hardening process that can happen to a believer’s spirit such that the tenderness of Christian love, the kindness, and the emotions that flow out of Christ through a believer become hardened. Such a believer will then be no more sensitive in the areas he is supposed to be sensitive.

*There are two major areas where Christians are already desensitized to what actually matters and is of great concern to God. The first is the CHRIST-LESS ETERNITY AWAITING A SINNER, and the second is the IMPENDING RAPTURE.* More than 85% of Christians are already desensitized in these two areas:

*CHRIST-LESS ETERNITY AWAITING A SINNER:* This is one area that Christians have become desensitized. We are no longer concerned or bothered about the eternal doom awaiting a sinner. Many of us have sinners in our place of work, at school, as colleagues but we are not thinking about how they will end their journey in hell if they die without accepting Jesus Christ as their Saviour. That is simply spiritual desensitization.

*THE IMPENDING RAPTURE:* The second coming of Jesus for the saints of God is another area the devil has desensitized Christians. Many believers are not living with the consciousness of this imminent event. A lot of believers live on a daily basis not according to what is written in the word of God and think because they speak in tongues or attend church services, they are already qualified for Heaven. This is not so. *We need to take heed and be sure our life is pleasing to the Father.*

*PRAYER:* LORD, deliver me from the danger of spiritual desensitization. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 2:11-3:22, Matthew 17:10-27, Psalm 22:1-18, Proverbs 5:7-14

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2020
Tuesday, 28th January, 2020

*TOPIC: SPIRITUAL DESENSITISATION (3) - HEBREWS 3:13, 2 CORINTHIANS 13:5*
-------
Beloved Servant of God,

*Date:* 30th Jan - 1st Feb (Thursday-Saturday)

Jesus is Lord!

---------

*TOPIC: SPIRITUAL DESENSITISATION (3) - HEBREWS 3:13, 2 CORINTHIANS 13:5*

*DECEITFULNESS OF SIN*: the hardening process which is desensitization comes through the deceitfulness of sin. Sin is the violation of the will of God; of the standards of God. But desensitization makes a believer begin to do separation of sins. He says some are little and some are big, and if he continues long along that path, he begins to lose consciousness of the position of God about sin and becomes desensitized. On the contrary, sin is sin before God. Once there is a violation of God’s standards, you have sinned.
The antidote to this desensitization is to go back to daily Christianity, not weekly, not monthly, and not annually; a daily appointment with God which makes a Christian to become activated, and not be a dormant one. An activated Christian will not fall for the bait of deceitfulness of sin because he is awakened and sensitive to the danger. Run from the danger of Christianisation. Christianisation is being churchy without living the Christian life. Having a form of godliness but denying its power.

*ADAPTATION TO WRONG THINGS*: God does not want you to become adapted to what is wrong. If you stay too long around mediocrity, you may not know when you begin to lose taste for excellence. This is what desensitization can do. However, the Bible admonishes us to examine ourselves if we are still in faith. This examination must be a daily affair so as not to become desensitized without knowing.

*NEGATIVE AND WRATHFUL WORDS*: Words carry spirits and Christians are expected to be conscious and aware of words that flow from their mouths. Negative and wrathful words drill holes in your spiritual container. Words spoken in wrath and anger affect you more as a believer than those they are spoken to. Don’t let the devil continually tear your garment in the spirit until you are now wearing rags in the spirit. Be aware of the effects of negative words you speak and caution yourself.

PRAYER:: LORD, help me to be continually aware and conscious of who I am in this world. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Exodus 5:22-7:25, Matthew 18:21-19:12, Psalm 23:1-6, Proverbs 5:22-23
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2020
Wednesday, 29th January, 2020

*TOPIC: SPIRITUAL SENSITISATION*
1 JOHN 1:5

-------
Beloved Servant of God,

Jesus is Lord!

---------

*TOPIC: SPIRITUAL SENSITISATION*
1 JOHN 1:5

*The light of the word of God is the ultimate spiritual sensitizer.* There are things you will never see as a believer when you are in the dark. However, when you are in the light, you see things clearly. Things can easily creep on you in the dark but not in the light. For example, not all sicknesses are the same. *Being in the light enables you to differentiate an attack of the devil.* All statements don’t carry the same power and effects in the lives of people. *Being in the light shows you words that are anointed from demonic statements.* A person in the dark will see all these as the same until the manifestation begins to come. *You can be listening to men that are sentencing you to sorrow without picking the danger of their words because you are not in the light.*

*To be in the light perpetually entails servicing your relationship with God on a daily basis; exhorting yourselves daily and walking with Him daily.* As a believer carrying the glory of God, there is a light that is out of this world that is lighting activities in this world to you. *You will be able to pick the devil for who he is if you are functioning under the light of God.* The same way naira notes look normal under the natural eyes but look differently when under UV light, also a man that looks normal ordinarily looks differently under the light of the anointing.

The danger of not having the light cannot be overestimated. *God expects us as Christians to have the light shinning in our closet on a daily basis. He wants us to be making spiritual progress so as not to be desensitized to sin and darkness.*

*PRAYER:* Help me Lord to stay connected to the word of God which is my ultimate spiritual sensitizer. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 8:1-9:35, Matthew 19:13-30, Psalm 24:1-10, Proverbs 6:1-5

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Thursday, 30th January, 2020

*TOPIC: PASSION FOR AND AWARENESS OF GOD (1)*
2 CORINTHIANS 13:5

-------
Beloved Servant of God,

*Live streaming available at* www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

---------

*TOPIC: PASSION FOR AND AWARENESS OF GOD (1)*
2 CORINTHIANS 13:5

You need to take personal responsibilities to remain passionate for God and aware of God. We will be looking at some points that will help us in that area.

*1. DO DAILY SPIRITUAL CHECK-UP:* It is very critical to do a daily spiritual check-up. *You need to be aware of things that you do daily that are making you insensitive to the Holy Spirit.* What is sinful must be sinful to you and you must also become aware of God. *It is the will of God to increase your awareness of God and your awareness of the sinfulness of sin because that is a key to victory that you must never lose.*

You need to regularly evaluate and examine yourselves so as not to get out of faith into the flesh or unbelief. *Christians that don’t examine themselves are not aware spiritually.* If you don’t do daily spiritual check-up, it makes matters that are supposed to be addressed to remain hidden and latent.

*2. DELIBERATELY TEST YOURSELF:* No other person will do this for you, you will have to take personal responsibility for this.

*3. LIVE CONSCIOUS OF THE PRESENCE OF CHRIST IN YOU:* You are to live with the consciousness of the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in you. If you are born again, the Holy Spirit indwells you, and He is not there as a spectator.

*The Holy Spirit wants to partake in our daily affairs but most of the time we keep Him out because of lack of this consciousness.* He wants to guide us and lead us in the way that we should go but we are always busy and insensitive to divine communication. *God is always speaking but we are not listening. Make up your mind from today that you will keep the consciousness of the presence of Christ in you.*

*PRAYER:* I receive grace to be passionate for and aware of God as I practice daily Christianity. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 10:1-12:13, Matthew 20:1-28, Psalm 25:1-15, Proverbs 6:6-11

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Friday, 31st January, 2020

*TOPIC: PASSION FOR AND AWARENESS OF GOD (2) - 2 CORINTHIANS 13:5*

Beloved Servant of God,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual School of Ministry (ASOM) 2020.

Date: 30th Jan - 1st Feb (Friday-Saturday)
Time: 5pm (Thurs), 8am & 5pm (Fri) and 8am (Sat) - all GMT +1

Theme: MICAIAH - THE SON OF IMLAH: A PROPHET OF THE LORD BESIDES (A revelation of authentic ministry for the last days.

Venue: Dream Centre HQ, Km 4, Gbongan-Osogbo expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering: Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)

Enquiries: +2347060930809; +2348036533484, +2348033879828; +2348037252124.

Register via https://solaareogunministries.org/asom/

Jesus is Lord!

Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun

*TOPIC: PASSION FOR AND AWARENESS OF GOD (2) - 2 CORINTHIANS 13:5*
In conclusion, from yesterday's study:

4. CONTINUALLY KEEP IN STEP WITH GOD: Our text says you should examine yourselves, prove yourselves, and be sure you are not a reprobate. A reprobate is an individual that God has given up on. He was tested, failed the test, and discarded. That is a dangerous place to get to and you must constantly keep in step with God to avoid that.

5. INCREASE YOUR SPIRITUAL ACTIVITIES: Our generation is a peculiar one where demonic activities are gaining grounds and a lot of Christians are not aware of that. Increase your spiritual activities and don’t be a victim of demonic activities unconsciously. Today, homosexuality and transgender that used to be an abomination is now being celebrated. Devil’s activities are on the increase while spiritual activities are on the decline. We need to increase our passion for the things of God. Do you enjoy evangelism? Do you enjoy prayer and study of the word of God?

6. BE FOCUSED ON DIVINE PROCESS: Submission to divine process is what makes the best out of us. There is something on the heart of the Father; the desired end that He has for you. You cannot become that desired end of God without going through divine process. God is not more concerned about the results than the process that produced the results. If the process was wrong and you still had a result, it would still be wrong all the same. Water came out of the rock through Moses but God questioned the process.

7. LEAVE NO ROOM FOR THE DEVIL: Don’t let the devil steal your passion, don’t let the devil block your awareness. Passion and awareness are two signs of a living Christian. Two manifestations of God’s glory in a Christian life are hot passion and clear and sharp awareness. Let these two grow and increase in you. Increase your passion for the right things and increase your passion for God.

PRAYER:: LORD, I receive increased spiritual passion and awareness today. I will not be dense to the devil’s activities around me. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Exodus 12:14-13:16, Matthew 20:29-21:22, Psalm 25:16-22, Proverbs 6:12-15

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Sunday, 9th February, 2020

*TOPIC: THE FEAR OF THE LORD BIRTHS DIVINE GUIDANCE (3) - PSALMS 25:10 – 12, 2KINGS 4:1, ISAIAH 48:17*

Yesterday, I stopped at showing you why fearing the lord is not the end of your relationship with Him. In 2 Kings 4:1, we read “Thy servant my husband is dead and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD.” But these two other things didn't happen to him. If he was following the teaching of the Lord according to Isaiah 48:17, he would not be in debt because the Bible says, “Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go” God's teaching does not lead to losses but this son of the prophet in 2 Kings 4 died prematurely and in debt. Another example is that God will teach you how to treat your body.

Some of you are not treating your body the way God wants the body treated. You feed your body with all kinds of junk between the ages of 13 and 40. By the time the seeds that you have sown in your body begin to produce harvest after the age of 40, your body begins to respond and react, which then results in different issues called by several big names. God in His love will then bring His anointing and healing power, but He will not tell you to go back to that lifestyle that cost you your health after He has healed you. He wants you learn and make use of His teachings on how to deal with your body. God cannot teach a man that doesn't fear Him. A man that does not respect, revere and value God or His Word cannot be taught by God. In fact, God just leaves him!

PRAYER:: Father, I value greatly and revere your Word, help me to daily apply and live out everything you teach me in Jesus name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Exodus 29:1-30:10, Matthew 26:14-46, Psalm 31:19-24, Proverbs 8:14-26

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:49am On Feb 11, 2020
Tuesday, 11th February, 2020

*TOPIC:* INTIMACY WITH GOD - OUR ADVANTAGE (2)
JOHN 13: 1 - 38

I want to show you today what the picture of intimacy looks like from the Bible. Look at what the Bible says in John 13:23:
23 “Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved.”

Look at that description. The name had not been mentioned but you know this is a special person. He leaned on His bosom; he placed his head on His chest. That is a picture of intimacy and Jesus allowed it. That is a picture of how God wants you and Him to operate. You know if you come from a family of five children and you are the favourite, you will enjoy some special privileges. I know about that because when my father was alive, I was his favourite child and I knew what it meant when your other siblings send you to your Dad knowing that he won't say no to you. He knows that you didn’t come to him on your own and that you are a messenger, but he also knows he can’t say no to you. God wants you to be His favourite like that.

The Bible does not paint a picture of a God that is as impartial as we say He is. The Bible gives us a picture of God that has two levels of relationship with His people. One is a level of relationship that Jesus paid for. Everybody has equal access at that level. The second level is the one that you pay for. Everybody will understand that we don't enjoy God the same way though God loves us the same way. We don't get rewards from God the same way but He loves us the same way. Among the disciples, here was John that was laying his head on the chest of Jesus. Peter, the apostolic leader did not have the ears of Jesus like John did.

*PRAYER:*
Father, help me to pay the price for intimacy with you in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Exodus 32:1-33:23, Matthew 26:69- 27:14; Psalm 33:1-11, Proverbs 8:33-36

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Wednesday, 12th February, 2020

*TOPIC: INTIMACY WITH GOD - OUR ADVANTAGE (3)*
JOHN 13: 1 - 38

In continuation from yesterday, let us look at what happened in verse 24.
*John 13:24-25*
_24 Simon Peter therefore (because of this confusion) motioned to him (that is the one that was lying on the bosom of Jesus) to ask who it should be of whom He spake._
_25 Then, leaning back on Jesus' breast, he said to Him, "Lord, who is it?"_

Who is doing this asking here? John. Even Peter could not get that information. *Kingdom leadership is not determined by title, it is determined by closeness, by intimacy.* The leadership of a man in the home is not determined by the fact that he wears a pair of trousers; it is determined by the fact that he is the closest to God – he is the one that can hear God, the one that can know the mind of God.

My wife is a minister of the gospel. God has called her. She has a prophetic ministry. When she ministers, she does so wonderfully. But in our home, I receive direction for the home. As a man, don't say, “Well my wife is more spiritual than I am.” There is nothing like that. *The danger that the world is facing today is that we have men that are spiritual dwarfs. They may be business giants, political giants but when it comes to spirituality they are dwarfs.*

*The busier you get, the more there is the tendency for you to base your lack of spirituality on that busyness.* But let me say this to you, you won't be the first busy person that has intimacy with God. The Bible is full of people that were far busier than you: Presidents like Daniel, Administrators like Nehemiah, Kings like David. These were men that administered nations and also knew God. You too can be intimate with God and never forget this principle, *“the intimate is the leader!”*

*PRAYER:* Father, I pray for more grace and capacity to be more intimate with you as you bless, lift and increase me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 34:1-35:9, Matthew 27:15-31, Psalm 33:12-22, Proverbs 9:1-6

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:42am On Feb 13, 2020
Thursday, 13th February, 2020

*TOPIC: ENTERING INTO INTIMACY WITH GOD (1)*
JOHN 4:24, JOHN 3:3, JOHN 14:6

Haven looked at the advantages of intimacy with God, what are the things that you must pay close attention to, in entering into intimacy with the Father?

*1. Enter a Relationship with God.*

God is a spirit (see John 4:24). *You cannot approach God to begin intimacy with him without first starting a relationship with God in the spirit.* That relationship is called being born-again. Many people have attempted to approach the spirit world, without becoming born-again; such effort will result in intimacy with the devil.

Jesus said (John14:6) I am the way, the truth and the Life, no man cometh unto the father, but by me. It is very simple. *If you are without Christ, you are without God in this world.* Passing this first test of getting born again qualifies you for the first level of relationship and openness to God. Everybody that is born again has that access God. You can then begin to say, “God you are my father”. You can pray, you can call on him; you can worship him, and much more.

When you say, “Our father, which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name……”, it becomes more than religious word – it becomes *real communication to God and your journey towards intimacy can begin.* If you have never started a relationship with God or you are not sure of the status of your relationship with God, I invite you to begin today.

*PRAYER:* Father, God, I come into a relationship with you in the name of Jesus. I know that I am a sinner and cannot save myself. Today, I accept the sacrifice of Jesus death for me, and his blood that was shed to save me. I believe in my heart and I confess with my mouth that Jesus is my savior. Father, thank you for granting access to you in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 35:10-36:38, Matthew 27:32-66, Psalm 34:1-10, Proverbs 9:7-8

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2020
Friday, 14th February, 2020

TOPIC: ENTERING INTO INTIMACY WITH GOD (2)
HEBREWS 11:6

Yesterday, we looked at entering a relationship with God as the first pointer to entering into intimacy with Him. Let's go to the next point:

2. Your Born-Again Relationship is an Invitation to an Experience
Beyond being born again, there are further activities that build your relationship towards intimacy with God. The born-again relationship is like the wedding day that gives a couple the legal rights to enjoy each other. But how much of each other they enjoy, will be affected by several things. For example, some couples have been married 10 years and are still on honeymoon, whereas 10 years of married for another couple resulted in a divorce. If you want to get intimate with someone the relationship must not be dormant. It must be continually serviced through interaction.

Through prayer, there are three categories of people you can get into intimacy with either in the spirit or physical:
a. *Who you pray to*;
b. *Who you pray for;*
c. *Who you pray with;*

Doing any of these gets you intimate with people spiritually and supernaturally. When you see a husband and wife that are not flowing together, it is because they have not been praying for each other. *As soon as you begin to pray for your spouse, or anyone, there is a supernatural intimacy that begins to draw you together.*
My wife and I pray together frequently. If she sees me praying, she joins me to pray. So, intimacy is just woven into our lives. I pray with the pastors in the Dream Centre Church and you can see the result in how we are so close to each other.

PRAYER:
Father, I press into a deeper, richer and closer experience with you. I seek an ever-growing intimacy by coming to know you in the place of prayer in Jesus name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Exodus 37:1-38:31, Matthew 28:1-20, Psalm 34:11-22, Proverbs 9:9-10

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:21am On Feb 15, 2020
Saturday, 15th February, 2020

*TOPIC: ENTERING INTO INTIMACY WITH GOD (3)*
1 JOHN 1:3

We mentioned yesterday that your being born again is an invitation into an experience! It doesn't stop there, let's see what's next!

*3. Your Born-Again Relationship is an Invitation to fellowship*

Another important experience that your relationship with God offers you is fellowship with him. You have an official license to fellowship with Deity – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. *When we say we are going to church for fellowship, what it means is that we are coming to service our relationship with God and with one another.*

Look at our text 1 John 1:3 _“That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ."_

*In fellowship, there is a transfer of spirits. The more you fellowship with God, the more knowledge and experience of His spirit you have.* You begin to know his ways, His desires, His feelings, His expectations of you, and the texture of His voice. These experiences become proof of your encounters with Him.

*The clearest proof to human beings that you are a son of God is that you can hear your Father and show us proof of your relationship with Him.* When my younger brother- now a pastor in Lagos Nigeria, just newly got born again, he would ask me how I could hear God. He observed that my responses to whatever personal issue he brought me were accurate. Usually, I will tell him to give me about two to three hours to pray about it before bringing him a response. That is the level of intimacy you can come to in fellowship with your Father.

*PRAYER:* Father, I commit to consistently service my relationship with You in the place of fellowship with Your Spirit, publicly, in church and privately in the place of prayer in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Exodus 39:1-40:38, Mark 1:1-28, Psalm 35:1-16, Proverbs 9:11-12

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sunday, 16th February, 2020

*TOPIC: ENTERING INTO INTIMACY WITH GOD (4)*
JAMES 4:8, PSALMS 69:9

One final point you must settle in your heart as you seek to enter into deeper intimacy with the Father is that:

*4. Intimacy is Not a Gift.*

*Intimacy is not a gift; Intimacy is a reward.* Don’t ever forget that! You cannot buy intimacy with money. *It is a reward that comes after you have paid the price of loyalty.* God draws you nearer, gives you a closer peek.

*Loyalty is the willingness for someone to sacrifice their personal interest for the interest of the person they claim to be loyal to.* Intimacy is very precious before God, and He never gives it without first demanding and testing for loyalty. Many people are in trouble today because they have brought people into intimacy that have not paid the price of loyalty.

No young lady should bring a young man into her intimacy and give him access to her body when he is yet to pay the price of loyalty to her dignity, to her future and destiny by committing to her in marriage. Merely saying, “I love you “, does not prove loyalty. He must go beyond, “I love you” and show proof of his loyalty by committing himself and future to her. In the same way, *God doesn’t open His intimacy to just anybody. The value of intimacy with God is priceless. You may have been around some men of God, who have paid the price of loyalty, and their closeness to God is palpable; you can feel it.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I commit to draw near to you. Let the zeal for your presence consume me. Let me experience the treasure of your presence in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 1:1-3:17, Mark 1:29-2:12, Psalm 35:17-28, Proverbs 9:13-18

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 11:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Monday, 17th February, 2020

*TOPIC: PRACTICAL STEPS TO BECOMING INTIMATE WITH GOD*
MARK 1:35, PHILIPPIANS 4:6

Today, we will be looking at practical steps to imbibe and follow in being intimate with the Father. They are as follows:

*1. Have an active Prayer life.*

We started earlier that prayer is a communication tool to become intimate with the Father. It is also important to note that *intimacy cannot be achieved in a hurry but by conscious, intentional effort at spending time in steady communication with Him.* You cannot be intimate with someone you only communicate with only once in a month, no matter how good your intentions are.

*Steadiness is key to intimacy. You need to consistently and steadily communicate with God* and when, I say communicate with God, I don’t mean you writing a long list of all the things you need Him to do for you: your exams, your finances, your health, your spouse etc. *The kind of communication that results in intimacy with God is two-way, where you talk to Him and give Him time to talk back with you;* that is how intimacy is groomed and it is the first step you need to take.

For example, if a husband desires intimacy with his wife, he needs to constantly communicate with her. He cannot ignore her for the whole week and then tries to make up with a 7-hour discussion session on Saturday. Rather, a 10-minutes daily talking will do a lot more than trying to make up for no communication with a 7-hour session. In the same way, *you cannot ignore God all week and attempt to make up with long hours praying on the weekend.*

*PRAYER:* Father, may my prayer time become a tool of active and consistent communication with you. To spend time with You, hear You and become intimate with You in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Leviticus 4:1-5:19, Mark 2:13-3:6, Psalm 36:1-12, Proverbs 10:1-2

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Thursday, 5th March, 2020

*TOPIC:*
*DON’T BE GREAT IN FAITH BUT WRONG IN DOCTRINE*
1 Kings 12:26-31, 2 Timothy 4:1-5

This is a major issue in the life of men of God. Many were great in faith and did great exploits, but very weak in doctrine and they taught or practiced things that destroyed their legacies! Your faith will affect your speed in ministry, but your doctrine will determine your legacy! The greater you are in faith and exploits the more accurate and thorough you must be in doctrine if you will not destroy your own work.

Think of the error of Gideon and the brazen serpent! Think of the sin of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, how he led the people of God to worship counterfeit gods, compromise standards and chose convenience above the will of God. Make the effort to be as great in doctrine as you are in faith and that’s easier said than done.

The people will tend to go more with a man who is great in faith than one who is sound in doctrine! Look at the charge of Paul to Timothy in the first book of Timothy chapter four, verse six “If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.”

Miracles follow your faith, but establishment and permanence follow your soundness of doctrine, but DON’T despise sound doctrine because of great faith. Feed on both words of faith and sound doctrine.

*PRAYER*:
Lord, I pray for wisdom to balance my doctrine with the development and growth in my faith walk in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR*: Numbers 4:1-5:31, Mark 12:18-37, Psalm 48:1-14, Proverbs 10:26

-----------------------------------

Dearly beloved,

Greetings of love in Jesus Name.

You are specially invited to PRAY, PLAN & PREPARE for the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: *ANNUAL GOD OF BREAKTHROUGHS CONVENTION & HOMECOMING (GOBC&H) 2020 with the theme: THE HARVESTS OF THE EARTH IS HERE!*

*Date:* 5th July - 12th July, 2020 (Sunday - Sunday).

*Time:* 6am-8am, 8am-10am,10am-12noon, 12-2pm and 5pm-8pm daily.

*Venue:* Dream Centre of LOIC Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.

*Ministering:*
Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts) and other anointed men of God!

*Enquiries:*
08033506866; 07060930809; 07064335373; 08037553755; 08037252124

*Live streaming* available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Friday, 6th March, 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T GET LOST IN SIDE ISSUES*
Luke 12:13-14, 1 Corinthians 1:13-17

*On the road of destiny, there will be the MAIN ISSUES of your call and there will be plenty of SIDE ISSUES.* You must be able to recognize both, and separate them in your decisions.

*MAIN ISSUES* are those that will contribute to your getting to your destination on time and totally. *SIDE ISSUES* are those things and events that though they may emanate out of the MAIN ISSUES, they will keep you from getting to your destination!

*If you do not know the main issue and purpose of God for your life, the devil will give you another one.* What is the main issue and focus of your calling? A servant of God said considering being the US president was taking a step backward in life. The office of a president was a distraction to him. If he did not know God had called him to be an evangelist, he would have opted for the opportunity to become president.

In Luke 12:13-14, “Someone in the crowd said to him, ‘Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.’ But he said to him, ‘Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?’ The Lord Jesus showed that getting involved in family disputes was a side issue as far as He was concerned and He avoided it.

For Paul in 1 Corinthians 1:13-17, he clearly identified that doctrinal controversy over water baptism was a side issue compared to the preaching of the Gospel!

*This distinction between MAIN ISSUES and SIDE ISSUES is very crucial on all issues that concern your journey on the earth. DON’T GET LOST IN SIDE ISSUES!*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I take authority against every demonic lure and distractions on the road destiny in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Numbers 6:1-7:89, Mark 12:38-13:13, Psalm 49:1-20, Proverbs 10:27-28
———-

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to PRAY, PLAN & PREPARE for the upcoming Anointed Feast Of God for Men: *ANNUAL GOD OF BREAKTHROUGHS CONVENTION & HOMECOMING (GOBC&H) 2020 with the theme: THE HARVESTS OF THE EARTH IS HERE!*

*Live streaming* available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!
_______

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Saturday, 7th March, 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T TOUCH WHATEVER GOD HAS FORBIDDEN FOR YOU*
Genesis 2:15-17

Recognize that on the road of destiny, there will be things that God will place a ban on, for you. Whether He allows others to do it or not does not concern you. *DON’T touch whatever God has forbidden for you. Whether it is a person, a place, a thing, an attitude or an action.*

Genesis 2:17 _“But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”_ Adam and Eve missed it here. Samson missed it with Delilah. David missed it with Bathsheba. Demas missed it here with the world. *Don’t eat the forbidden fruit.* Nobody eats of the forbidden fruit and survives it. *Aspiring to be what God has not called you will be eating the forbidden fruit. Just grow like a tree and grow into your own destiny.*

Gehazi received leprosy because he touched what his master rejected! *Do you know that your marriage vow makes another person a banned item to you for sexual relations?* Joseph recognized this and he fulfilled his calling. *The glory of God is not yours so DON’T touch it!*

Do a research on the things God has forbidden you from touching GENERALLY in the Bible. Then *find out also what He has forbidden for you SPECIFICALLY in your life through the Holy Spirit.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, show me the lines I must not cross, show me the things I must not touch in Jesus name. name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Numbers 8:1-9:23, Mark 13:14-37, Psalm 50:1-23, Proverbs 10:29-30
_________

Beloved of God,

You are specially invited to the upcoming *45th edition of All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization (ANWC).*
It is a special feast of the Lord for all females....

*Date:* 20th-21st March, 2020.
Friday-Saturday

Friday: 5pm-9pm
Saturday: 8am-2pm

*THEME: PLEASING GOD VS. PLEASING THE WORLD*

*Venue:* Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

*Ministering:* Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun (Host)

*Enquiries:* +2348037785698
+2348059533180
+2348037252124

*Register via-*
www.solaareogunministries.org/anwc/

*Life streaming available @*
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming
www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are yours!
Come, all things are ready!!!
————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2020
Sunday, 8th March, 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T TRIVIALIZE ANY DIVINE INSTRUCTION EVEN WHEN IT SOUNDS FOOLISH*
2 KINGS 9:1-16

Certainly, *you must not try to interpret divine instructions based on your imagination or feelings.* No matter how foolish the instruction sounds to you, when it comes from God, it is your safety valve in the battles of life. As simple as God telling you to check your vehicle papers before going out on a normal day sounds, it may cost or save your life later!

I remember years ago when I was still a travelling minister, God told me not to take breakfast in a particular meeting, I was preaching for a ministry. I just interpreted it to mean that “Maybe God would have me pray for the sick in the morning session,” so I decided to take the tea that was served, only to find out that my milk had been mixed with broken glass! Thank God for mercy.

I learnt the following lessons that day:
a) Never use your brain to interpret the reasons behind God’s instruction.
b) Don’t trivialize the instructions of God.
c) God comes ahead of Satan if we listen.
d) Due to my emotional considerations for the efforts of the women preparing the meal, I almost got myself killed. I learnt that *FOOLISH EMOTIONALISM IS THE ASSASSIN OF SPIRITUAL SENSITIVITY!*

Look at the cost of Joshua trivializing divine instruction as it pertained to the Gibeonites; *GOD KNOWS MORE THAN YOU AND I ON ANY ISSUE!*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for heightened sensitivity and a strong spirit not to fall for emotional traps in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Numbers 10:1-11:23, Mark 14:1-21, Psalm 51:1-19, Proverbs 10:31-32
_________

Beloved of God,

You are specially invited to the upcoming *45th edition of All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization (ANWC).*

Friday-Saturday

*Venue:* Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

+2348059533180
+2348037252124

*Register via-*

www.dciradio.org

————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Monday, 9th March, 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T TRY TO FULFIL THE DIVINE COMMISSION WITH A SATANIC METHOD*
MATT. 7:21-23

*You cannot accomplish a divine task with a satanic method, it won’t work.* Life is not just about producing results. The question is, how was the result obtained? God argues with results. *The end does not justify the means with God. The means that led to the end will have to be right for it to be approved and acceptable by God.*

*God does not just deal with good; He deals with right.* It may be good, but is it right? The truth is that *there is no right way to do a wrong thing, but there are many wrong ways to do a right thing.* But that is where the shame of Satan is! He will offer you as a child of God a lot of alternatives to do the will of God in the wrong way.

*Jesus came to take back the kingdoms of this world from the devil through the road of the cross.* Satan offered it to Him by asking Him to bow to him! He was tempted but He passed. It is possible for God to open a door for a preacher to preach overseas and then he goes to buy a visa to go! Will that be right? That is simply accomplishing a divine commission with a satanic method.

God told me at a time in my journey in ministry, He said *“Everything I plan to give you under the sun, the devil can give you too, you will determine who you get it from.”* A man and a lady get engaged to marry and they don’t have an issue, and the devil offers them adultery as an option or to seek some other demonic assistance to get children. The children can come but will you claim God gave them to you?

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to wait for you to accomplish your purpose in my life. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Numbers 11:24-13:33, Mark 14:22-52, Psalm 52:1-9, Proverbs 11:1-3
———-

Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!
_______

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2020
Tuesday, 10th March, 2020

TOPIC: DONT EVER COMPARE YOURSELF WITH ANOTHER OR COMPETE WITH ANOTHER
2 COR. 10:12- 13, JOHN 21:20-22

Whenever God calls a man, He usually calls him alone. God said concerning Abraham, I called him alone and blessed him. The call of God is individualistic, so also is accountability. Comparison and competition are marks of immaturity and lack of wisdom in ministry!

When you start comparing yourself with another, you will stop running your own race and start running theirs. That way you will end up becoming a loser and there is no reward at the end of such a race! Comparison will bring you under stress that will lead you into avoidable errors!

Remember God will not judge you based on another person’s obedience. The only person you are in competition with is yourself and the only record you need to break is your own. You are called into ministry to obey God based on the instructions He has given to you. When you compare yourself with others, you will submit your destiny to human judgment which will be wrong!

Jesus told Peter to do his own following. DON’T be bothered about another man’s followership of God. Stop using language of comparison such as largest, fastest-growing, and so on. Where two things are different, there is no basis for comparison. Between orange and mango, which is better? None is better than the other because they are different. That’s like you and another person.

Apostle Paul said, “say to Archippus to make sure he fulfils the ministry which he received in the Lord.” God will not hold you responsible for another man’s ministry but yours. So, it will be foolishness to start comparing yourself with another.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to run my race in life and ministry with focus Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Numbers 14:1-15:16, Mark 14:53-72, Psalm 53:1-6, Proverbs 11:4
_________

Beloved of God,

You are specially invited to the upcoming 45th edition of All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization (ANWC).

Date: 20th-21st March, 2020.
Friday-Saturday

THEME: PLEASING GOD VS. PLEASING THE WORLD

Venue: Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering: Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun (Host)

Enquiries: +2348037785698
+2348059533180
+2348037252124

Register via-

Life streaming available @ www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming
www.dciradio.org

————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogunSPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN
Tuesday, 10th March, 2020

TOPIC: DONT EVER COMPARE YOURSELF WITH ANOTHER OR COMPETE WITH ANOTHER
2 COR. 10:12- 13, JOHN 21:20-22

Whenever God calls a man, He usually calls him alone. God said concerning Abraham, I called him alone and blessed him. The call of God is individualistic, so also is accountability. Comparison and competition are marks of immaturity and lack of wisdom in ministry!

When you start comparing yourself with another, you will stop running your own race and start running theirs. That way you will end up becoming a loser and there is no reward at the end of such a race! Comparison will bring you under stress that will lead you into avoidable errors!

Remember God will not judge you based on another person’s obedience. The only person you are in competition with is yourself and the only record you need to break is your own. You are called into ministry to obey God based on the instructions He has given to you. When you compare yourself with others, you will submit your destiny to human judgment which will be wrong!

Jesus told Peter to do his own following. DON’T be bothered about another man’s followership of God. Stop using language of comparison such as largest, fastest-growing, and so on. Where two things are different, there is no basis for comparison. Between orange and mango, which is better? None is better than the other because they are different. That’s like you and another person.

Apostle Paul said, “say to Archippus to make sure he fulfils the ministry which he received in the Lord.” God will not hold you responsible for another man’s ministry but yours. So, it will be foolishness to start comparing yourself with another.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to run my race in life and ministry with focus Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Numbers 14:1-15:16, Mark 14:53-72, Psalm 53:1-6, Proverbs 11:4
_________

Beloved of God,

You are specially invited to the upcoming 45th edition of All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization (ANWC).

Date: 20th-21st March, 2020.
Friday-Saturday

THEME: PLEASING GOD VS. PLEASING THE WORLD

Venue: Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering: Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun (Host)

Enquiries: +2348037785698
+2348059533180
+2348037252124

Register via-

Life streaming available @ www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming
www.dciradio.org

————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Wednesday, 11th March, 2020

TOPIC: DON’T REPLACE DIVINE PROVISON WITH A SOFT-LOOKING LOAN - GEN. 22:12-14

God is a God of provision. Whatever He orders for, He pays for. If He sends you on an assignment, He will not expect you to sponsor it by your own effort. If the vision is from Him, the provision is already existing and in place before the vision. In the work of the ministry, we need to have a reality of the DIVINE in our live and communicate it to God’s people. God pays for His work. One of the ways I know by my personal walk with God in ministry, is that whenever an assignment is from the LORD, He makes the provision available. One sign to know God is not interested or is stopping a work is that He withdraws from funding it.

It will never be the will of God to do His work on loans. But many times, the devil will tempt us to take the offer of a loan when divine provision will bring more glory to God. I always say it, in all my years of ministry till date, we have never done a fund raising to do a project. God pays for His project!

Note that I am not against you taking a loan but I am saying don’t let the availability of loan schemes take you away from trusting God to provide for His work. Likewise, don’t let the availability of good hospitals take the place of divine healing in your life.
If you need to take a loan you will know but please build your faith in the provision of God. Let it be God who leads you to take a loan and not that it has become an alternative to God in your life. It can lead to severe devastation in future when you meet situations that a loan can’t handle or when terms change to repay loans!

PRAYER: Lord, help me to build my faith for divine provision for my life and destiny. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Numbers 15:17-16:40, Mark 15:1-47, Psalm 54:1-7, Proverbs 11:5-6

Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to PRAY, PLAN & PREPARE for the upcoming 45th EDITION of the ALL NATIONS WOMEN CONGRESS ON WORLD EVANGELIZATION with the theme: PLEASING GOD VS PLEASING THE WORLD.

Date: Friday, 20th March - Saturday, 21st March 2020.

Time: Friday, 5pm - 9pm & Saturday, 8am - 2pm.

Venue: The Dream Centre of LOIC Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering: Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun (Convener)

Enquiries: +2348036472392, +2347060930809, +2348038492153, +2348037252124

Jesus is Lord!

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Thursday, 12th March, 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T PROMOTE TITLE ABOVE LIFE*
1 TIM. 4:12

*Ministry, like leadership, is not about title but about life.* In the world, there are lots of men holding the title of a leader in ministry, but very few with the life that speaks for itself. As a minister of worth, *PROMOTE LIFE ABOVE TITLE. Let your life be your answer to any critic. When you acquire the life that speaks, title will take care of itself.*

Paul told Timothy to pursue life and not the title in the text above. He told him to be a good example for brethren to follow. *Don’t make preaching to be a job that you do in church or office alone, let it be a lifestyle.* Do not have a goal of a large church, just practice what you preach. If you become an example of what you preach, it cancels the disadvantages of your physical life such as age, level of education, and so on.

*God looks for leaders who promote life above title.* You can sleep in a garage but that will not make you a car! A lion has a beard, a goat has a beard, but life is different for both of them. One is the king of the forest; the other is lunch for the other! *LIFE is the difference!*

Compare David and Saul in leadership, even the men of Israel said to David “When Saul was alive you were the one that led Israel out and brought us in”; they knew Saul was the leader by TITLE but David was the REAL leader. *Be the REAL LEADER in life and not just a title carrier! Whether at home, in society or in ministry!*

*Let God be happy you are a leader where you are. When God wants to correct a generation, He does not argue but just sets an example beside them. Be a good example for God to correct a perverse generation.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I will be a leader by life and not just carry title in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Numbers 16:41-18:32, Mark 16:1-20, Psalm 55:1-23, Proverbs 11:7
_________

Beloved of God,

Friday-Saturday

+2348059533180
+2348037252124

*Register via-*

www.dciradio.org

————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:30am On Mar 13, 2020
Friday, 13th March, 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T IGNORE OR BE IGNORANT OF THE DIVINE IN YOUR LIFE AND MINISTRY*
PROV. 10:22

*There are three areas of attraction you must recognize in your life.*
1. What makes you attractive to men.
2. What makes you attractive to Satan.
3. What makes you attractive to God.

*It is what makes you attractive to God that represents the most powerful areas of your life.* These include factors such as: The capacity of your calling, the scope of your destiny, the depth of price you are paying to change to the image of Christ, and so on. I put all those factors under the heading of THE HIGHER LIFE in one of my teachings.

*The pursuit of the higher life is what God wants you to make your greatest investment of TIME, ENERGY and MONEY on. That is what attracts you to God.* If you pursue the better life at the expense of the higher, it usually ends in tragedy! Work on things that attract you to God. Some ignore this divine fertile soil and only sow into things that make them attractive to men such as clothing, fashion, education and so on and they end up as mediocre in the ministry!

Get to know God, get the higher life. Don't join the rat race, you are not a rat! Don’t be ignorant or ignore the divine in life and ministry. *The future doesn't belong to the man doing it quick, it belongs to the man doing it right. With God, "NICE" is not the word, RIGHT is the word.* Always do the RIGHT thing. You never lose out when you do it RIGHT. *The pursuit of the HIGHER LIFE will put a man ahead eventually.* Just understanding how God works with you and moves in your life will give you an unfair advantage in life.

Don’t forget, *the Higher life will always give you a better life, but the better life will not give you the Higher life.* The higher life always put a crown on the head of the one who has it - it may look like it is taking time, it is not. One atom of revelation is worth more than a volume of information!

*PRAYER:* Lord, I will not be ignorant or ignore the divine in my life in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Numbers 19:1-20:29, Luke 1:1-25, Psalm 56:1-13, Proverbs 11:8
_________

Beloved of God,

Friday-Saturday

+2348059533180
+2348037252124

*Register via-*

www.dciradio.org

————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Saturday, 14th March 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T EVER LET SATAN MAKE THE THINGS OF THE DEVIL LOOK INNOCENT TO YOU*
GEN. 3:6-7

This is the primary strategy of Satan in the last days to infiltrate the church by making occultic things look innocent and acceptable to men. The devil is not foolish. He is wicked but not stupid. The Bible says we must not be ignorant of his devices. He always comes to man in a very subtle and unnoticed way. *You need high level sensitivity not to allow the things of the devil look innocent to you.*

He removes *the SHOCK ELEMENT* from hard core occultism and serves it with good doses of drama, movies, music, and so on. He can even quote from the scriptures to confuse a child of God. He did that for the Lord Jesus, but he failed.

*You need a high level of sensitivity in these last days so as not to be caught in the web of satanic deception.* Prove all things and hold fast that which is good. The foundation of the Lord stands sure. God does not support any act of occultism or strange practices. In the last days, Bible says perilous times shall come. Men will be involved in activities against the scripture; having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof.

He involves popular and likeable celebrities in highly occultic activities and serves it as good entertainment to the ignorant and unsuspecting public. *The man of God must be very vigilant to these tricks of Satan. God’s judgment is eternally on occultic practices and when you allow yourself to be deceived in this way you also align yourself with divine judgment!*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive heightened sensitivity to discern every craftiness of the devil in these last days. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Numbers 21:1-22:20, Luke 1:26-56, Psalm 57:1-11, Proverbs 11:9-11
———-
Beloved of God,

Friday-Saturday

+2348059533180
+2348037252124

*Register via-*

www.dciradio.org

————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Sunday, 15th March 2020

*TOPIC: DON’T THROW AWAY THE INSTRUCTIONS OF A FATHER*
2 TIM. 3:10-11, EST. 2:8, 15

Relating with a father is a delicate affair and you must tread cautiously in order to avoid walking in error. *Fathers take us farther.* Never take the place of a founder if you are not; the work will collapse. *If you take the place of a founder or set man and God has not called you into that measure, you will expose yourself to attacks that God did not schedule for you, beware.* This was the error of the prodigal son. This is the error that makes a man break fellowship with the fathers. That was also the error of Rehoboam who rejected the service and voice of a father.

That error makes a man substitute the voice of a father for the voice of the boys. *When you throw away the instructions of a father, you also disconnect from their fellowship.* Lot disconnected from Abraham; Demas walked away from that fellowship. Apollos didn’t enter that fellowship; he turned a father into a friend. Timothy entered into that fellowship and stayed in it. Joseph brought two of his sons into the fellowship of the father.

*Embrace and heed the voice of a father in your life.* Esther was a classic example of a child raised by fathers. The voice of Mordecai and Hegai made a clear difference in her life. She carried the anointing of sensitivity to fathers. When she got to the house of the king of Babylon; she saw Hegai the Chamberlain, a father, and she said you know the king, whatever you tell me I will hear. Hegai knew what the king wanted, and it was what Hegai chose for Esther that she wore. She was not the most beautiful girl; but what worked for her, let it work for you- she listened to the voices of fathers in her life.

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me not to throw away the counsel of a God-ordained father in my life. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Numbers 22:21-23:30, Luke 1:57-80, Psalm 58:1-11, Proverbs 11:12-13
———-
Beloved of God,

Friday-Saturday

+2348059533180
+2348037252124

*Register via-*

www.dciradio.org

————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome & Phillip Frimpong Traditional Wedding (More Photos) / Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Apostle Suleman Praying In His Private Jet. Video Emerges (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.