Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (47514 Views)

What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? / 20 Ways To Identify Cheap Girl/lady / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by lonelydora: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2018
Probz:

Come see idiocy.

Stop displaying your ignorance.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Indigenous(f): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2018
Only a senseless man will marry a lady of 25 to 30 years of age,the ideal age to marry a wife must be from 18 to 22years

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by braine(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2018
I think 24, 25 Max.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
When i was a kid, i wanted to get married at 25.

Now i'm older, i'm not even sure if i want to get married at all.

Marriage is a scam, just like everyother thing.
Temperature = * checked *
Blood pressure = * checked *
Vital Signs = * checked *
Young lady are you ok ? Abeg don't let your mother hear tbose words from your mouth. Family members and village heads go just do camp for your house undecided shocked
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by braine(m): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Indigenous:
Only a senseless man will marry a lady of 25 to 30 years of age,the ideal age to marry a wife must be from 18 to 22years

Says who? From which law? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by IamPlato(m): 12:06am On Sep 13, 2018
skarlett:

Tara Durotoye can draw eye brows and has made a huge business out of it, as has so many women the world over. Emancipate yourself from ignorance

See Your Life?

You Cannot Even Read The Meaning Out Of What I Just wrote Up There

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by ejyk375: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2018
it depends
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Spatta: 12:22am On Sep 13, 2018
Please MEN, Avoid women who have gone past 40 for Marriage, they are dangerous, they have spend and are well spent, they are Pretenders at that age, they Have used up all the oil of opportunity, they have wasted their opportunity. Men have come into their lives, tasted them, used them and are done, If their behavior cannot keep one man before they turned 40, you cant keep them as a responsible wife from 40
Most of the are addicts of Social media, Party and so many foolish thing. they are not meant for a home.

Women Please avoid men who want to sleep with you before asking for marriage, Avoid a divorcee, beware of men who are Jigolo, very un-serious about settling down
Fortunately A man can marry at 60 But women should at least marry before they are 30

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by abdulzee97(m): 12:30am On Sep 13, 2018
ritylove:
Unlike men who never attain menopause, same can't be said in the case of ladies who attain menopause at certain ages

At what age do you think a girl/lady should start thinking about marriage, is there a particular age that termed too late for a lady to settle down or get married as a woman, when do you think is the right age for a lady to be in her husbands home.

PLEASE SERIOUS OPINION

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 13, 2018
Indigenous:

Then I must be really senseless cause any lady below 24 years is out of my strike zone

Am looking for a marriage, so matured ladies are preferable as opposed to younger ones who's heads are full of iPhone & ice cream......aurgg!!! worst experience ever

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by crownson(m): 12:33am On Sep 13, 2018
25 grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by InvertedHammer: 12:34am On Sep 13, 2018
/
Above 21 and below 30.

Above 30? Just become a feminist.

/

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by redcross: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
When i was a kid, i wanted to get married at 25.

Now i'm older, i'm not even sure if i want to get married at all.

Marriage is a scam, just like everyother thing.

Biggest FRAUD ever.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by shotuns: 12:45am On Sep 13, 2018
At a ripe age of atleast 22 for girls and 24 for boys.
However a law should be enacted as a universal marriage age law in Nigeria to be mandatory . . For instance in China the least age you can get marry is 20 for girl and 22 for boys.The boys family must provide a house for the new Family ( Thank God for the mortgage facilities provided by the goverment , you can choose to pay back as you deem fit, it is a common practice till now even though things are changing but still a necesity for a stable marriage life. Without reaching this stage your marriage is illegal and can't be officially recognised with a goverment official marrige certificate and in any case divorce arises, you must get an official divorce certificate before getting remarried Without it you and your spouse is believed to still be married. The 20/ 22 thing is the least and not necessary a must to get married at that age.
This law is to help save our young boys and girls from being married off as minors and reduce If not eradicate force marriage as it is common among some tribes in the Nigeria.
It may not be so possible in Nigeria for now because We are yet to established a complete a data base for all bonafide citizens of the country, so monitoring Is questioned .
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2018
IamPlato:
See Your Life?

You Cannot Even Read The Meaning Out Of What I Just wrote Up There

I read a meaningless post, were you expecting me to deduce meaning from the air? You started well but the last line was unnecessary. Some women know how to draw brows and have made a business out of it without necessarily needing a business plan. If you know the right people, you'll go very far, forget that rubbish about creativity, intelligence and business plan, it doesn't count for much down here.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by oskaaay(m): 1:15am On Sep 13, 2018
from age 20 is okay for a lady to marry
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Gkemz: 1:24am On Sep 13, 2018
When she's mature enough to handle certain decisions of life and ready to be engaged to the man of her life. Age sometimes has nothing to do with maturity as some ladies matures faster than the others within her age limit. I have two gf 21yrs and 25yrs but i can tell you the younger behaves smarter and more mature than the older.
Less i forget, she must be a graduate with a career.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by PDPGuy: 1:25am On Sep 13, 2018
I will say 27-28 years, because typically at that age, she would have garnered enough life experience and have some footing in her career.

Its better for a woman to get married after her mid 20s, than get married at 21 or 22. At 21/22, you're still very young and would not contribute much, financially, towards the running of the home.
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Westaslave2(f): 1:39am On Sep 13, 2018
mtcheww
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by IYANGBALI: 1:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Man 45

Lady 55
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by moutaintop(m): 1:57am On Sep 13, 2018
When she strarts growing gray hairs down there.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by ddeola: 2:07am On Sep 13, 2018
When she can live independent of her parents:
-she doesn't depend on anyone for money (she has a paying job or in business)
-she can fend for herself and anyone in her care (she can feed, clothe and house herself)
-she can make decisions as a matured person (she's not running to mum/dad all the time to make decisions for her)
-she can defend herself, her actions and inactions (she can take responsibility for her life)
-she can manage situations reasonably (she's not given to emotions, mentally stable and can control her feelings)
-she can express her love and need love (she is not waiting to be worshipped but is ready to love and be loved)
-she is matured enough to carry a baby in her womb (she is biologically capable, her system is fully matured to handle womanly responsibilities)
-she can give support and be supported (she knows what she wants in life and her ambition doesn't end with marriage but is ready to achieve higher feats in life and ready to encourage her hubby to be better and as well be willing to be encouraged to be better as well)

Bestluck !

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Jonnyfree(m): 2:20am On Sep 13, 2018
Yeah... Menopause
Is better they marry early

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by intergral(m): 2:38am On Sep 13, 2018
lonelydora:

Any age between 18 - 30 is ideal.
it is only your post that makes sense to me in front page... Nigerians think that for an 18 year old girl to get married is bad... But little did we know that Americans we follow marry from the age 17 and they've been successful... All i know is that when a bad girl/woman of 17 gets to 30+ it is not only her mind that will mature but her bad character!

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by AreaFada2: 2:41am On Sep 13, 2018
When you have attained adulthood and:

(1) You're ready/mature emotionally, mentally & economically. That's post slaying, post unrealistic dreams, when selfishness and when nyanga have stopped.

(2) When a guy is ready to wife you.

So age has nothing to do with it. As long as you have reached adulthood. Some women & men will never reach the age to marry. Because they were cut out to be a good wife or hubby. A good dad/mum even less.

Some are better off staying single and should not let societal, family or economic pressure push them into it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by InvertedHammer: 2:46am On Sep 13, 2018
intergral:
it is only your post that makes sense to me in front page... Nigerians think that for an 18 year old girl to get married is bad... But little did we know that Americans we follow marry from the age 17 and they've been successful... All i know is that when a bad girl/woman of 17 gets to 30+ it is not only her mind that will mature but her bad character!
/
When marriage doesn't work in America and the lady has a kid or kids, the government steps in and give her free rent, medical insurance, food vouchers and money to support her and her kids if the man is unemployed or deadbeat.

Who supports Nigerian families if and when the marriage packs up and the man disappears? Tailor your expectations to your society. Unemployment rate in Nigeria is about 30% now while it is 3% in US. Have you seen why you shouldn't use US as a yardstick to address Nigerian problems?

/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by Roger3D(m): 3:03am On Sep 13, 2018
Indigenous:
Why do you say this cos I'm currently in the process of marrying a 37 year old lady?
Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by dododawa1: 3:13am On Sep 13, 2018
GOD time is d BEST

1 Like

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by dasparrow: 3:21am On Sep 13, 2018
Marraige is NOT for girls. You bloody Nigerian pedophiles don't get that do you? That is why your men stay shoving their diseased long inflated pricks into the still-developing vaginas of innocent little girls leaving these female kids psycologically scared for life.

Marraige is for adults. As for Nigerian women, the right time to get married is when they are ready to be baby breeding machines, sex slaves and glorified housemaids to their hateful misogynist Nigerian bred husbands who will never stay faithful to them and infect them with over 30 sexually transmitted diseases before they get to celebrate their 5th year wedding anniversary.

We all know the Nigerian bred man's prick is community property. He has no problem penetrating all manners of diseased vaginal holes for his temporary sexual gratification.

Quote me and watch how the remnant of your year would end angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? by MrBigiman: 3:27am On Sep 13, 2018
vital94:
To avoid the case of clamzia during pregnancy, average for a woman to get married is from 18 to 30,study shows women above 30 is likely to suffer clamzia during pregnancy.

Wetin be clamzia again? Kindly have full details of what whatever information u are giving.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos / Nigerians Ask To Marry Murray-Bruce's Daughter / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.