Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (39810 Views)

She Flirts Even After Marriage / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Daeylar(f): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
boys, not men. cheesy its a pity you are still a girl, not a woman.

You referred to girls, I referred to boys. Why are you crying and trying to take it to me personally. Can't handle what you dish out? Typical. grin
Big baby grin

Don't cry too when girls take your advice and don't take boys like you seriously.

What's good for the goose will always be good for the gander.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by bigpicture001: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2018
don't force "focus on.me " on any gal..if sh like u,sh will respect ur boundaries..remember it's camp u met her, at no man's land..relationship is about two persons, uv done ur part by liking her much. sh also needs to like u much too. let it com,dont force it!
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Hopebringer: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Wait till he's asleep then tiptoe to his bunk & cover his face with a pillow.

Make sure to press down with your arm & pin down his chest with your knee.
This will prevent him from breathing out fully.

He should stop struggling in about a minute but don't release yet.

Maintain pressure for at least a full minute more. This will ensure his lungs don't fill up with air again & increase his chances of resuscitation.

Everything should take 3mins tops then you can quietly tiptoe back to your bed & sleep peacefully.

No one suspect foul play the next morning. They'll all assume he "died in his sleep".

Thank me later.

A bit extreme

So every guy who comes to his girl he should terminate? How long will he keep this up?
Never force yourself on anyone , if she really respected him , he wouldn't have to tell her not to be so late free with other men.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

You're offences are :

1. Depending ipob

2. Not loving your president @PMB

3. Not wishing the dead kid RIP

Okay. When you get exhausted, you let me know.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by automatix: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.

Start distancing yourself from the relationship before it get worse...

Don't say you were not told. I know you have good plans for her and the other guy is just feckboy but bro, that is NYSC for you.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2018
AreaFada2:
"She was very free with guys". Hold it right there Mr. OP.
The above was in your first sentence.

So you want her to begin to bone boys now? shocked shocked
That who she is. She might have grown up as a tomboy, having many brothers or more male friends than female.
She might also just enjoy male attention.

Boys are not your problem. Does she want to settle down now for real? How much do you know about her? With such "freedom" with boys are you sure there is no other guy somewhere, like her hometown, university bf, etc?
If you are sure you both want to settle down, waste no more time. Good luck!

Because of one year love. Op wants a girl to change a habit she might have developed right from childhood.

I no the take nysc love serious.

Once they get their certificates love don die..
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by DopeTech(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2018
Following
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Okay. When you get exhausted, you let me know.
Mbad ifot
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by donkaz2(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2018
Sorry to say u are not really sounding serious... While u are gisting with another dude ur Bae feels lonely and started playing with another dude and u grow jealous hmmm. U said both of u are good and she said sorry... If so kiss her everywhere at every moment volunteer to back her if u are with her and the said dude is around. Play with her and keep her eyes glues to u at all moment by creating something that will draw her attention. the guy will get the message and back off no fight

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by automatix: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
you really sound depressed with such respond
yeah, so says a girl turned down loving guy because he is a "friend" but would date a fork boy that gives her heartache.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2018
Daeylar:

You referred to girls, I referred to boys. Why are you crying and trying to take it to me personally. Can't handle what you dish out? Typical. grin
Big baby grin

Don't cry too when girls take your advice and don't take boys like you seriously.

What's good for the goose will always be good for the gander.
what's this one saying? Are you daft to recognize the fact that girls aren't mature and shouldn't be taken seriously by men your reply was boys shouldn't be taken seriously and I did well to affirm to your comment as well as hint your daft mind that boys , girls are diff from men and women. Jeez. Get some understanding

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by millionboi2: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

How do I make him back off??
u gal is d one to do dat not u.

If she truely loves u,she will back him off on ur bhave.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by jonadaft: 9:56am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.
Lol
Keep wasting your time.

Date virgins, una no gree

U go dey date girl with free loose puṣsy grin
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Relationships can be very funny sometimes. Take her out to a nice place she would love and redefine your relationship with her. Make her understand u love her so much and most importantly, ask her all the necessary questions, questions that would make her go home and have a rethink.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2018
Divay22:

What have dey done to you sad
that shouldn't be the question.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Fernandowski(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2018
IkemChris:

Sounding like Peter Griffin in family guy grin
wow..... Didn't know.....

Will start following it up.... I watch more of SOUTH PARK
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Tozara(m): 9:58am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Maintain pressure for at least a full minute more. This will ensure his lungs don't fill up with air again & increase his chances of resuscitation.

Everything should take 3mins tops then you can quietly tiptoe back to your bed & sleep peacefully.

No one suspect foul play the next morning. They'll all assume he "died in his sleep".

Thank me later.
Bros, walahi, you dey mad. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by captainamiedi1: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2018
mgtow:

OP this is all the advice you need. Make she dey complain say u no dey take am serious; na her business. They get a rise out of playing with your emotions when they feel like you care too much.

Na just NYSC O, YOUR journey still far.

i swear d guy journey still far. he neva start nysc come start job hustle come start settling down. mg advice is that you reserve all ur energy for d task ahead. i was once like u sha but right now, i barely have time for things like dis.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by AeroplaneApple: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

it's not your duty to make the dude back off, that's the girls duty. Just wait till next general CDS and get another girl. You will see the miracle, she will start chasing you and ignoring that other guy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by automatix: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

I doubt..
grin the guy dey Na mumuni. He is even thinking marriage already.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Thank me later.

Hahahahaha
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dukeo(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

She doesn't like you.. She's just passing time if not she'd never make you jealous. If she didn't like the flirting, she wouldn't get carried away in the first place and FYI, she's to tell the dude to bug off not you.

If you want to break up with these types, they're the ones that'll cry hell on earth

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
that shouldn't be the question.
Lol
If you don't wanna tell me, well i know at least 50% of what's happening.
You never say such things about ladies, but these days you seems bitter towards the female folks..
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by CDCEO001: 10:03am On Sep 15, 2018
Childish question!
The question should be what should i do to my girlfriend. Deal with your girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Shugavee(f): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2018
dukeo:

She doesn't like you.. She's just passing time if not she'd never make you jealous. If she didn't like the flirting, she wouldn't get carried away in the first place and FYI, she's to tell the dude to bug off not you.

If you want to break up with these types, they're the ones that'll cry hell on earth
lol just made me rem Guys I hv used grin n the drama when they dare to break up..they go no where till I am done with them
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Tozara(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2018
SBL28:
Leave the guy and face your gf, is she helpless? undecided
Since they now say "Beauty with brains" is misogynistic insult, let me simply tell you that you have too much sense. smiley

As for how I know that you're a beauty, don't be surprised. I am an INTJ, and my intuition is spiritual. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Mbad ifot

Eka eka afo ekeh nno mi ifot
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by west990(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2018
morningstar55:
The guy isn't your problem,i strongly believe if you ask your girl what's up that guy...she'll say we are just friends...na so e dey start,your best shot is to let your girl know how you feel about seeing them together and you shud be blunt about it.If she doesn't change,you know what to do already,you shud channel your energy on better things

this dude just gave you a reasonable advise,if not the best answer to your quesion...and one more thing,never you dare confront the guy...
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Tonimordred(m): 10:06am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

How do I make him back off??
call d guy n go straight 2 d point and secondly try 2 caution d girl bt dnt b 2 hash on her cos u knw dia way....xcept u r nt bold enuf 2 b man
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by automatix: 10:07am On Sep 15, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Stop that. Stupid advice.
how is it a stupid advice?
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by InvertedHammer: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2018
/
She might as well join these hood rats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYZQBDXTe1I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.