Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (39806 Views)

She Flirts Even After Marriage / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Azam101: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

How do I make him back off??
Get ak47 and pull the trigger!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by eaddyboy: 10:09am On Sep 15, 2018
As your heart leads u bro...but use ya head !!
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Mekanus(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Wait till he's asleep then tiptoe to his bunk & cover his face with a pillow.

Make sure to press down with your arm & pin down his chest with your knee.
This will prevent him from breathing out fully.

He should stop struggling in about a minute but don't release yet.

Maintain pressure for at least a full minute more. This will ensure his lungs don't fill up with air again & increase his chances of resuscitation.

Everything should take 3mins tops then you can quietly tiptoe back to your bed & sleep peacefully.

No one suspect foul play the next morning. They'll all assume he "died in his sleep".

Thank me later.
Hahahaha This made me remember Frieda in "Orange Is The New Black" That bitch always good at giving out murder formula.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by yemifez: 10:10am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Maintain pressure for at least a full minute more. This will ensure his lungs don't fill up with air again & increase his chances of resuscitation.

Everything should take 3mins tops then you can quietly tiptoe back to your bed & sleep peacefully.

No one suspect foul play the next morning. They'll all assume he "died in his sleep".

Thank me later.
Yeah, your name is LUCIFER!
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by okenwaa(m): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2018
I hate niqqas that see their fellow niqqas as being the problem whenever this kinda issue arises.....

See as small gal puna don blind u.

Na dis kind girl I dey like pass go round amongst my friends with her thinking she's cheating on me with my friends. Na her Togo area go hear am

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Daeylar(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2018
What is this? undecided grin
[s]
dingbang:
what's this one saying? Are you daft to recognize the fact that girls aren't mature and shouldn't be taken seriously by men your reply was boys shouldn't be taken seriously and I did well to affirm to your comment as well as hint your daft mind that boys , girls are diff from men and women. Jeez. Get some understanding
[/s]

You said never take girls seriously, I said never take boys seriously, simple and short.

So why are you ranting and posting bs stories for me?
Did I ask you for useless stories?
You dished it out. I dished it right back, take it and stop crying.
Typical boys. Can dish it out but can't handle it when they are served back.

Next case abeg.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 10:11am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Eka eka afo ekeh nno mi ifot
Edieh mma mbon ano fi ifot o.
Adia mbad ifot mfo ke ufok nwend
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Kingjames(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Honestly dating a lady aged 18-24 and expecting utter loyalty and commitment is like taking a big highly unnecessary risk cos that age range is when they pass through their wh0re/exploring phase
it's rare to find a lady btw that age range thats reserved, loyal and committed in a relationship

tnks for the advice .

same ugly situation I found myself. She is 24. her waist 24. height 24. leg 24. eyes24. mind 24. even the important utensils in the other room 24.

Love ..hmmmm

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by movetoca: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2018
This one is just giving himself BP because of woman, when you should be thinking of what to do with your life. Na money be koko

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Mekanus(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Thank me later.
HahahahaThis made me remember Frieda in "Orange is the new black" that bitch always good at giving out murder formula. Lol
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by jaxxy(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.

Seems u don’t like ur peace of mind. U want to be going arrnd telling guys to leave ur gal who u probably just met weeks ago. Shudnt it be the gal who does that for herself if she sees ur value to her? Better stop wasting ur precious time.

She’s the free type and I don’t think dat wud stop rite away just because u want to date her or dating her for sm weeks. U can only try to control her bt when ure not arrnd she will still do what she wants so better work on ur relationship or more important things and leave other guys out of it. It’s too early for all this. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ikorodureporta: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2018
How's it d guys fault? Yr girl was even d one holding.... I have some married ladies always trying 2 hold me like they are still single too even though I don't respond

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2018
ednut1:
See mumu corper wan die ontop woman. After nysc d whole tin don end. Bros enjoy and stop to dey worry.
OP, this dude might sound too harsh but it's the honest truth, after NYSC there is high chances it will end. It might take u few month to a year to land a good paying job, it might take u weeks, it might be immediate... even if u are business oriented it might take u time to land a big break depending on fate, during this time, a lot can happen, at least alawee is still entering steady now, during your training days after NYSC will she still stick around?

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by schumastic(m): 10:16am On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
yes i am sure av noticed all ur responses fellow same track, same mode

well, i guess that's because most of the topics are more or less similar, so no point changing your stand.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by groundnutoil(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.
get a gal and act to her the same way she does to that guy balance equation
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ibietela2(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2018
LadySarah:

I think you still have a lot to do In this life which you obviously need to focus on.

Also,the guy is not owing you,if you want ur rshp to work,your girl should tell the guy to back off not you.You don't go disgrace yourself,for what its worth the girl could leave you in the future.You will want to kill yourself when you rem fighting your fellow man.

When you are ready your own will come.

Will your own waka come?
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Mma mfo eke nno mi ifot.

Infact, aunt mfo ameh adu do, nteh witness
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by oweniwe(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Do you want to marry her or just dating?

If you have no intention of getting married to her... Do your own and let her be
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Smiles. To be candid, i'm planning on getting married soon. The problem I'm having now is the Bride.
i
In 2011, a friend of mine gave me an advice, the advice is what I christened one the best advice ever.. The advice?

DON'T TRUST GIRLS!. I took the advice and it help shape my sanity.

Same year, I advised a younger friend thus; It is dangerous to fall in love. Go with the flow instead and let her earn your love.

The friend didn't take it, he fell in love and she broke his heart when he least expected.

You see my guy, Dingbang has given you the advice you need! Don't take that girl serious and stop being desperate to marry. Marriage is NO achievement, at least for guys! Only settle down with a girl that respect you not one that act slutty.

Meanwhile, the guy in question is not your problem, you are your own problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Smh
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

smh
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

he's not the major problem. your gf is. even if you make him back off you think that will stop your gf from flirting with another guy? you hv said it yourself she's too free with guys. you mentioned how you agreed to create boundaries but she's broken it.

she's an adult now and changing her character will require a lot. be ready to face a lot of heartaches cos of her.

nd remember, marriage is just a ceremony. it doesn't change a person's character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Offpoint: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Hey yo bro! I'm gonna be blunt cuz that's what most people know me for and sorry for *Cursek words I'm gonna be using, I can't help it.

Got similar situation back then, I knew she's got more guys friends than females friends.
When I came and became part of her story, I told her
"Hey yo Lily, I ain't comfortable with you around 'em guys... got no problems with you around 'em guys, but the flirting I can't stand, make adjustments or cut 'em off -how you feel if I did shít like? "

She apologize, couple of weeks later, shít got worse.. she's always on the phone, on chat and on the vidcall with this dude she claimed a friend, dude always visiting in odd hours 10pm~11pm... WTF.
so I did what I've never done before cuz i trusted her- gone through her chats with the dude and saw shít convo of the guy flirting and she flirting back -calling themselves love name and sheets...*though she didn't cheat* but the convo are those that wanna make you go insane or walk down to the fella house and put a 9mm bullet through his skull*
Find out the dude even kissed her and she was pissed by it...
Called her to explain to me about the kiss and why she never informed me 'bout it, she started crying and begging..."was scared to tell you cuz I don't know how you gonna react"...and I was like "Hey yo Lily, I f***ng love ya, you the first I've ever trusted, you got my phone password, my account password and I've never kept no secrets from you... even when I crushed on someone I'll tell ya *hey yo Lily looka that babe she's cool I feel like toasting her and we laughed about it* why you have to do that to me..... Now you got 2 options if you want the continuity of this relationship is either them or me and you an hour to do that.... and that was it.

Sorry I bore you with long story, you gotta man up and say this to her face "I love you babe, no doubt about that... but you gotta make a choice today -it's either you cut 'em off or you cut me off... I don't wanna know if they're just friends or not -I think you can find the best friend in me. I am sick and tired of torturing myself"

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mma mfo eke nno mi ifot.

Infact, aunt mfo ameh adu do, nteh witness
Ok I agreed.
Now tell me. Enieh owo iki pemp fi apara?
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Ayiibobo(m): 10:24am On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
yes i am sure av noticed all ur responses fellow same track, same mode
stalker!
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Joshzion(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2018
Never trust a bestie, we're dangerous wink seriously she just has defined the relationship between you both. Hmm i know what I'm saying oh. God have mercy
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by candygist: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Honestly for a long while,i really haven't taken them seriously. Now I'm ready to get serious with her because she's so in love with me. Like I don't rest. She's always calling and wants us to see almost everyday

Give her a good fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk and she will take you serious ..
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by maestroferdi: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

If you fall to rein in the girl, it will be foolish to confront the guys.

The girl is leading the guy on... Face reality and make a tough call or else your name will be sorry...

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by jellybabee(f): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2018
franchasng:
You are not supposed to do anything to the guy, just caution your supposed girlfriend that u don't like her parole with guys simple.

If she values her relationship with u, she will stop it.

Don't ever fight your fellow man because of a woman. Only useless men fight fellow men because of a woman.

Even if she is your wife, don't fight another man because of her. Just caution her and tell her u don't like her friendship with men, if the woman values u, she will stop but if not, she won't stop.

How many men do u want to fight off She is the only one that can stop them.correct

Unless a man raped her or tried to force her, then u can fight for her but a mutual friendship with a man, don't ever fight cos of it, your only role is to caution her and be plain with your disapproval of her rolling with guys in the name of friendship, if she insist, end the damn relationship and find loyal.chicks that full everywhere.

The only woman or women u can fight men for are your mother and daughter, don't even fight fellow men cos of your sister unless they tried to hurt her or force her into something she doesn't want, then u can fight to finish undecided
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Ok I agreed.

Now tell me. Enieh owo iki pemp fi apara?

grin

Haaa, this is too much na
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by zolajpower: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Oga how old are you for a start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Ndia mbad ifot ke ufok mfo,

Mbad ino

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.