Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (43041 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by CAPSLOCKED: 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ximenez:
'"Give him back the 100k'"
What if the amount the boyfriend lent her in time of her need is 1m. Would you have said give him back the 1m. And you even went ahead to say 700k is too much to lend a man, but it's not too much to gift to a lady abi.

IT'S A SIN TO UNDERATE THESE IDĮOTS I SWEAR EVERY DAY I COME HERE I GET DISAPPOINTED.

THERE'S NO LOVE FROM THESE PEOPLE. IT'S JUST THE MONEY KEEPING MOST (NOT ALL) OF THEM IN PLACE.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Iamgrey5(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
highqueen:

been long i checked up and ask how the stuff is going down with you, and it was just a situation thats out of my control, thats why i said you shoudnt vex for me too soon bikogrin
Naa

Everything is fine

I already told you it is happening in October tho.

Just under three weeks from now.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by zainmaxwell(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
khalazi:

Why?
just answer
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
BrokenCock:
u sound like a FRAUDSTER!!

You sound like someone with a broken cöck... Mugu

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ximenez:
'Give him back the 100k' What if the amount the boyfriend lent her in time of her need is 1m. Would you have said give him back the 1m. And you even went ahead to say 700k is too much to lend a man, but it's not too much to gift to a lady abi.

By the way Op, here is my advice for you. Looking at your bankroll, it will be unwise for you to give him that amount, because you are also a businesswoman and your business might suffer as a result.

In addition, i don't think you love him, because if you do, you would have given him that money without having to seek advice from total strangers. That's how powerful love is, it makes you do stupid things, illogical things. So you don't love him, just like 99% of the couples we have around these days, you are just together for relationship sake.
Love doesn't make you stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
highqueen:

MND44 LALÀSTICLALA SÈUN DÔMINIQUE please do the needful, i wont tolerate such uncouth word from this boy

PEOPLE OF NAIRALAND CAN YOU SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW? HAHA..

NOW SHE'S CRYING FOUL AND CLAIMING THE VICTIM... WHEREAS, WHILE I WAS RELAXING ON MY OWN THIS WALKING NUISANCE MENTIONED ME WITH DEROGATORY REMARKS...

cry from now till tomorrow, if you are to be in that guy's shoe, i bet you wont get even 5k, and ohh the guys that are gonna marry your sisters and cousins are already cursed, nonsense boy, crying fowlgrin

I TRIED TO PUT HER IN HER PLACE AND NOW SHE'S CALLING THE POLICE. HAHAHA.

WHAT'S THE WORST THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? A BAN FOR.. 1 DAY. OR 1 YEAR. OR 10 DECADES.
WHILE YOU GET YOUR CONTINUED LIFE OF IMMATURITY, SENSELESSNESS, AND ENDLESS MISERY.
THAT MOTOR PARK YOU WERE BORN AND BROUGHT UP AS A COMMON TOUT IS THE PLACE YOU'LL FOREVER LIVE AND DIE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

You are too rude, this is 700k we are talking about, my life savings not that I don't wnt to help, I love him so much tht I cnt see him sad, I just want advice to know if Im doing the right thing, dassall.
I use God name beg you, no give am all the money. Half or 500k should be enough...
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by KMSunshine: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
That guy is asking for almost all of op's savings and u typed this? What's 100k help if he had more 6 figures in his account?
You look tired at dp can tell from your face, what happened?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by highqueen(f): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Naa

Everything is fine

I already told you it is happening in October tho.

Just under three weeks from now.
0h thats really great, wish you well dearie smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Damnmaster: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

You are too rude, this is 700k we are talking about, my life savings not that I don't wnt to help, I love him so much tht I cnt see him sad, I just want advice to know if Im doing the right thing, dassall.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by MartinsD12(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Don't borrow anyone amount you cannot let go. My kobo
That's the most wise advice, this one na boyfriend not even husband
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by gurunlocker: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mama, go watch Acrimony and thank me later....
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by okenwaa(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Stop lying.......you don't love him.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by BrokenCock: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
BlackAfrican:

I sound like someone with a broken cöck... Mugu
I know! Ode
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
KMSunshine:

You look tired at dp can tell from your face, what happened?
Life happened.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by seangy4konji: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOW SHE'S CRYING FOUL AND CLAIMING THE VICTIM... WHEREAS, WHILE I WAS RELAXING ON MY OWN THIS WALKING NUISANCE MENTIONED ME WITH DEROGATORY REMARKS... Don't mind them. They hate being corrected ..always the first to throw their dirty mouth out..dirty how's everywhere.

WHAT'S THE WORST THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN? A BAN FOR.. 1 DAY. OR 1 YEAR. OR 10 DECADES.
WHILE YOU GET YOUR CONTINUED LIFE OF IMMATURITY, SENSELESSNESS, AND ENDLESS MISERY.
THAT MOTOR PARK YOU WERE BORN AND BROUGHT UP AS A COMMON TOUT IS THE PLACE YOU'LL LIVE AND DIE.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by KaptainAfrika: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
MY DEAR, THAT IS NOT FEAR YOU ARE FEELING, BUT WISDOM, RARE WISDOM, MY DEAR. HEED IT.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Yankee101: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Give him half. But in your mind just dash him. And say the other little cash you got is committed

I say this because you say he helped you build your own business so it's only fair to help out when he is in need. Plus you imply he is a sincere person and would never have asked if he wasn't pressed.

And just know this may lead to your eventual breakup. Men use money to test women, would do anything for women they love (history confirms this Troy, Romeo & Juliet, Mark Anthony & Julius Caesar vs Cleopatra, Samson & Delilah etc) and would eventually drift away from a woman they can't trust and depend on.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Haywhaie(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NOW SHE'S CRYING FOUL AND CLAIMING THE VICTIM... WHEREAS, WHILE I WAS RELAXING ON MY OWN THIS WALKING NUISANCE MENTIONED ME WITH DEROGATORY REMARKS...

WHILE YOU GET YOUR CONTINUED LIFE OF IMMATURITY, SENSELESSNESS, ENDLESS MISERY.
All the fücking moröns on this forum that report you for insulting them are mostly idiotic hypocrites. They insult others but snap when you say more offensive things to them. Bunch of irritating headfucks.

The cretins just disgust me.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by thatigboman: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Then dont
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by ABSTRUSE: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:
Hello Nairalanders! Plz help! I hv been scared and confused abt a risk I want to tk so I decided to share for advice.

Im 29 and I hv a boyfriend who is 33. We hv been happily dating for close to 3 years now, he once helped me financially in a good way with 100k when I had problem with my little business, then he was doing pretty fine with his business, I sell plastics and hez into cloth business. But somtin happened last 2 months, he had terrible problems with his business and lost almost everything including his shop and in a bid to salvage his situation he ended up owing many pple, when all these started he didn't tell me, thou hez a kind of person that likes handling his problem alone without disturbing or telling me which I don't like bcus it somehow makes me feel less important and useful to him, I got to know when he changed, his attitude, moods and everything changed, hez always disturbed, thinking and always visiting pple, he payed less concern and attention to me, don't even call and when I call, he will be in a haste to end it, I became confused, so I had to asked what was going on, he said nothing, I got upset and insisted he must tell me, he then opened up, I felt so bad and almost cried, since then I have been trying to maintain his upkeep and sometimes give him money which hez not comfortable with.

The problem now Is that im scared, he asked for a huge amount of money from me which is 700k, he wants to start all over again in his cloth business and also clear some debt, and I can only boast of 820k home and abroad as a business woman, i just feel he saw my account balance before asking for this, Im scared to loose the money and him too. I love this guy but im so scared of doing this, he helped me when I needed money, but this sacrifice is bigger than me, he showed and detailed everything he will be doing with the money, Im just confused to gamble with my life savings, I know I might sound ungrateful what if the business or our relationship crumble? Won't I be stranded and doomed? My business is not that strong and we all know how most of sacrifices like this ended for people. Is this kind of risk worth doing for a boyfriend

Plz advice me on what to do, plz.

Do not lend him.
I know some peeps will still ask you to go and watch ACRIMONY.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by jimony30: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Don't try it ooo.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by highqueen(f): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHILE YOU GET YOUR CONTINUED LIFE OF IMMATURITY, SENSELESSNESS, ENDLESS MISERY.
i dont have time to entertain clowns on my mentions, i never insulted you, you acted so immature by using those stupid and lame insults on me, and i have grown past the stage of entertaining secondary school boys,ateleast not today
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by CAPSLOCKED: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
emmaodet:

Saff, good evening. Did you just say you can't give your hubby 700k?
Waoooooo, what a life but it is okay if the man raises 700k to set up is wife?
Then am beginning to wonder if relationships or marriage really Worth it sef, i think it is all scam.

Why? Because am 32 yrs old and 5 yrs in marriage and have taken loan of 2.5m twice making 5m to set up my wife who is a graduate but has no job but unfortunately we lost the money due to bad business plan and preparation.
Now the question is, assuming my wife is the one working but am jobless or struggling when we were dating, will she marry me? Probably not because she will think am not ready to settle down or not in are level as the case may be but since am the one on advantage, it is okay for me to go down and pick hevup, dust her up and support her but when it is the ladies turn, they will dump our ass.
The question still remains, does relationship or marriage really worth it for guys at all? Just thinking

THIS POST IS DEEP.
BUT I GUESS THAT'S JUST HOW THE WORLD WORKS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by wallymore(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Once u have doubt abt him...den don't give him. Except he us read ti make to undertaking for u, that u lend
Him 700k and u must have witness from him and u. All this is just to protect u and ur money. NO STORY
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by TheKingIsHere: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:
Hello Nairalanders! Plz help! I hv been scared and confused abt a risk I want to tk so I decided to share for advice.

Im 29 and I hv a boyfriend who is 33. We hv been happily dating for close to 3 years now, he once helped me financially in a good way with 100k when I had problem with my little business, then he was doing pretty fine with his business, I sell plastics and hez into cloth business. But somtin happened last 2 months, he had terrible problems with his business and lost almost everything including his shop and in a bid to salvage his situation he ended up owing many pple, when all these started he didn't tell me, thou hez a kind of person that likes handling his problem alone without disturbing or telling me which I don't like bcus it somehow makes me feel less important and useful to him, I got to know when he changed, his attitude, moods and everything changed, hez always disturbed, thinking and always visiting pple, he payed less concern and attention to me, don't even call and when I call, he will be in a haste to end it, I became confused, so I had to asked what was going on, he said nothing, I got upset and insisted he must tell me, he then opened up, I felt so bad and almost cried, since then I have been trying to maintain his upkeep and sometimes give him money which hez not comfortable with.

The problem now Is that im scared, he asked for a huge amount of money from me which is 700k, he wants to start all over again in his cloth business and also clear some debt, and I can only boast of 820k home and abroad as a business woman, i just feel he saw my account balance before asking for this, Im scared to loose the money and him too. I love this guy but im so scared of doing this, he helped me when I needed money, but this sacrifice is bigger than me, he showed and detailed everything he will be doing with the money, Im just confused to gamble with my life savings, I know I might sound ungrateful what if the business or our relationship crumble? Won't I be stranded and doomed? My business is not that strong and we all know how most of sacrifices like this ended for people. Is this kind of risk worth doing for a boyfriend

Plz advice me on what to do, plz.

You want to carry N700k and dash someone that is not even your husband?

It is obvious sense eludes you.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by badonkadonk: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
Hold onto your money.. Don't lend that niccur that much, if you can't let go of it, when he doesn't pay you back...
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Rhea(f): 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
madridguy:
Don't borrow anyone amount you cannot let go. My kobo

Don't lend anyone any amount you are not willing to lose
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by tolufase: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
You should help me out with at least half of what is asking for. Just in case thing didn't go down well, you'll have something to fall back to. My 2cents!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by miqos02(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

Hez hardly make promises he can't fulfill because he likes keeping his words and he has never for one day ask for money from me if not this one
loan him only what you can afford to lose so that if he is not able to repay back you won't be annoyed. Don't forget he is only your boyfriend not husband, anything can happen tomorrow
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by dich: 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pls don't take the risk of giving him virtually all ur savings. Give him what u can let go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.