Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (48371 Views)

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by KosyJerry(m): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2018
What are you waiting for?? God has finally called you, better pick the call now before it’s too late
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Konki: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Busted!

I know that lady. She is a Nairalander and has been following this thread!
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Juliearth(f): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:
Sorry if I don't mention the name of my organization but I am seriously worried and deeply in love with my female senior colleague who wants me to pop the question as soon as possible. While feeling reluctant to respond to her feelings, I am much distracted and feels intimidated with respect to her position of power and money.

You don't have any problem here. You love her and she does too, so why are you feeling reluctant?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Apple2: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Hm, bros marry her or you send her my number 08036497258 I will accept

Thou I deal on cars, you people can call me to buy your cars from me wink wink
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Alaadin(m): 9:14am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don't be intimidated.
It is actually scriptural.

Our great Prophet Muhammad married wealthy Khadijah who was 40-years old when he was only 25.
So unless she is wealthy, then this is stupid.

wow
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by davillian(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2018
If she meets your requirements for a wife
Then marry her.
If you know you can't bring her down and make her respect you even with all the money she has
Then just move except you want to use her as a ladder.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by franchasng: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:
Sorry if I don't mention the name of my organization but I am seriously worried and deeply in love with my female senior colleague who wants me to pop the question as soon as possible. While feeling reluctant to respond to her feelings, I am much distracted and feels intimidated with respect to her position of power and money.
you like her, she likes u, I see no biggie here, marry her!

You are even lucky to have found a productive lady who likes you and ready to marry u, many single guys can't find such, they only meet hungry leeches parading themselves as single ladies desperately searching for husband to marry and turn to their full time job with nothing else to offer aside overrated sex angry

If you don't want to marry her, then hook her up to interested friends she might find appealing too.

Don't turn her emotion down, its hard to find such ladies today, abi they swear for u from your village angry

As for me, I have no problem with my future wife becoming the richest woman on earth, in fact I will even help her achieve that if I have my way because I love seeing successful women, and yes, I don't care about people's view or she cheating (I pray not) but poor ladies even cheat more.

Did we not read the news of a broke pregnant woman cheating on her husband she is pregnant for just because of iPhone

So my brother, marry her, age is nothing.... Just help her maintain good look by eating healthy and working out and nobody will know she's older than u.

Advice to guys; if u want a beautiful, productive marriage, marry ladies above 30yrs, don't marry all these under 16 mummy's girls unless u love soap opera dramas cool

14 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by MartinsD12(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:
MY brother don't miss your chance o this is nothing wrong in her having more power and money than you as long as love and understanding is there, infact make I tell you true story one of my barrister friend after spending years in the university and law school came out met a lady much older than him, infact na the lady even paid her own bride price did everything both white wedding they are living now in the ladies house in abuja so make you no fear man

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Butoneday2(m): 9:16am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by yungpowers(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Olifiz:

Lol u be Muslim? Surprises everywhere
I shock Wen I been see am too.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by xtravanganza: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:
it's not a crime for a woman to be more successful than her partner. love conquers all....
BTW, why start a relationship if you are not thinking towards marriage.. my thought though

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by okenwa(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2018
We often don't appreciate what we have until we loose it, her position in the office shouldn't be intimidating you.

If she was Dangote daughter, I don't think you will hesitate to marry her immediately.

If this senior staff of yours accept you as a junior colleague, do the needful and reciprocate. She has been through a lot and now wish to settle down(unlike other ladies out there)

Marry her.

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Kaybaba5(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2018
If u love her go for her

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by SuperStriker: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:

Is she older than you?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Westaslave2(f): 9:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Go n marry her or hunger kills u

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Westaslave2(f): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Firebomber:

lol, you mean the great Muhammad was a gigolo?

madridguy n buhariguy come o
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by CanineOfJackal: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:

I think she knows better than that. I know she ain't the type
what is the age difference
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by joenor(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Oga na u video them> tongue
IamPlato:

Only God Know How Many Times Una don Fvck on Top Office Table...
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by MikkySexy23(m): 9:25am On Oct 10, 2018
If you are sure you love her well enough to marry her, then no p!! and if it is allowed within your organization to do so....talking from experience, it might be very good for you on the long run!! Don't be intimidated at all!!!

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Samsonsure: 9:25am On Oct 10, 2018
Contact on our fixed matches huge winning or whatsapp us 07038141721

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by adecz: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2018
If you love her &
know she'll submit to you,

Do it!!!

Best of luck. cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by CanineOfJackal: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2018
Konki:
Busted!

I know that lady. She is a Nairalander and has been following this thread!
Victorian.she is the single paper billionaire here
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our great Prophet Muhammad married wealthy Khadijah who was 40-years old when he was only 25.

Stop Spreading weak and unfounded narrations. If you have nothing better to say please keep shut!

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by xtervaganza(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:
if you're 100% sure she loves then go ahead. Her money, power or position should not worry you

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by brown432: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by mutvy: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Go ahead brother.It is neither a crime nor a sin.As long as you love her ,please go ahead.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2018
Olifiz:

Lol u be Muslim? Surprises everywhere
He's a Christian

3 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by kidman96(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:

If she is a feminist whose clock is ticking like you said, just know that she wants to marry you, have a child, divorce you and go raise the child alone.

4 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Blackfire(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Khadijat was 45... Muhammad was 25

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by joenor(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2018
Bro from what you just said, you sound a bit scared. You know what, have some words with her, no matter how powerful a woman is, she will respect u, if she truly love u,
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Konki: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2018
SuperStriker:

Is she older than you?

Obviously older!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title / Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot / Man Gifts His Bride A Car At Their Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.