Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (48281 Views)

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:35am On Oct 10, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Stop Spreading weak and unfounded narrations. If you have nothing better to say please keep shut!

Are you people really so deceitful? The age discrepancy between Moh and his first wife is very well known among mooslims and yet you're not ashamed to deny something that all the maulanas accept as the truth?

Moh will personally take a break from his 72 rounds of activity in Jannah to teach you a lesson if you refuse to repent from this blasphemy of yours.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by samysmoothfresh: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2018
oluwasegun007:

Your comment actually made me smile...Thanks

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Wat will be will be. All dat matter is d understanding and maturity. Marrying a younger woman does not garranty a submissive wife and a happy marriage.. If u are deeply in love wt her as u claim, den I suggest one of u should resign if u are both working within same section....I don't see anything wrong in going ahead with d marriage...

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by SarcasticGenius(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Westaslave2:
madridguy n buhariguy come o

They already know. It is a source of pride for them.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:

Bro please marry her.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by maestro299: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don't be intimidated.
It is actually scriptural.

Our great Prophet Muhammad married wealthy Khadijah who was 40-years old when he was only 25.
So unless she is wealthy, then this is stupid.
NwaAmaikpe is back! The Mod wey ban you for 100 years don finally pity u. Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Amberon1: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Hahahahah, they're really confused. I don't even know what they want anymore grin
pocohantas:
You were looking for proof before?
Some are confused. "Naija girls don't marry broke guys, they don't date below their financial level"...blablabla. One loves and dates them, they start another rant... "she must be a feminist, she will control you"
Which kind people be this nne?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by udemzyudex(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Deeply in love but scared of marrying her. What a contradictory statement. How did you fall in love with her? Did you not see anything good in her before falling in love? Please man up and sort out ur insecurities.

Person wey dey cry dey see road ooo.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by sewiciyo: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2018
dude...just pour out your mind and let love handle it all
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by rafabenitez: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our great Prophet Muhammad married wealthy Khadijah who was 40-years old when he was only 25.
boss ure scarce,we miss ur noble comments and views

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by folly22(f): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2018
boy16:
undecided

I think she is a feminist who now realised age is not on her side.

OP if you marry her don't come back on Nairaland saying

"my wife is too old what should I do?"
A woman being a senior colleague doesn't mean she is older than the man. A woman of 25yrs can be a manager in a company and a man of 35 or 40 would just be a normal staff

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by whytepawn1(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2018
I don't see nothing wrong with you getting married to her...age is just a figment. but I must ask what your organisation's policy is towards colleagues getting married, and then have you considered the option of getting a job elsewhere or starting a business. I wish you the best bro.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Adisaowalla: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Only God Know How Many Times Una don Fvck on Top Office Table...

grin grin

Chai - See wetin you dey reason.

smh

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2018
Give me her control let me marry her on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by AtikuIsSure(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Niggie grab her fvcking ass digitus quartus and put that fvcking sperm ring on it!!!

This is the 21st century niggie................and everyone is looking for an independent lady regardless of her fvcking position...........

Besides i think it'd be fun being the only one in the office who doesnt call your boss "boss".....................while others call her boss, you fvcking walk into her office, grab her ass, place your mouth close to her ears and whisper "darling" while nibbling her ear lobe....

As far her as she's a good lady (i mean wife material), and you're comfortable with the whole shiit, go for that shiiiit and fvck what people might prolly say.....
grin

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by whytepawn1(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2018
folly22:

A woman being a senior colleague doesn't mean she is older than the man. A woman of 25yrs can be a manager in a company and a man of 35 or 40 would just be a normal staff
lady is actually 4 years older than the dude.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by samysmoothfresh: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2018

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by folly22(f): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2018
whytepawn1:
lady is actually 4 years older than the dude.
Sorry, I didn't read that.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Myself2(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2018
Na him you con dey tell us for here ,,,,,,

Mtchewwwww
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Skmoda360(m): 9:51am On Oct 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Something is wrong with this kind of love. Somebody is about to be turned to a houseboy
wo, iya eh ma Jere eh.....that nigga need to think twice before he become a bomboy for that old lady.....

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Joshuamilarge(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mohammed that could not resurrect, molesting young girls and sleeping carelessly with his mother age, is that a prophet?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2018
Amberon1:
Hahahahah, they're really confused. I don't even know what they want anymore grin

This is why most women will continue to marry up. Who has time to be walking on eggshells, all to massage the ego of an insecure man, whose worth is tied to being richer and more powerful than his wife.

They will systematically help you make choices that will eternally put you below them. "Work, but don't work too hard, drop your achievements at the doormat".

Poor bank account is bad, a poor mindset and low self-esteem is worse. The former I can do, the later repulses me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by whytepawn1(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2018
folly22:
Sorry, I didn't read that.
its OK...
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by NoToPile: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2018
I doubt the woman is older.

The only problem here according to the OP seems to be the fact that she's in a senior position at work and earns more.

It is well

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Idrismusty97(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:

I don't want to be specific but I am in my early thirties and she is a little above middle thirties
Meaning she old pass you? Upon say you too don dey old. Ok. Age no be just number oh.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Idrismusty97(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2018
NoToPile:
I doubt the woman is older.

The only problem here according to the OP seems to be the fact that she's in a senior position at work and earns more.

It is well
Hotzone:

I don't want to be specific but I am in my early thirties and she is a little above middle thirties
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by positivethought: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:
Sorry if I don't mention the name of my organization but I am seriously worried and deeply in love with my female senior colleague who wants me to pop the question as soon as possible. While feeling reluctant to respond to her feelings, I am much distracted and feels intimidated with respect to her position of power and money.
I will not advice you to marry her,that you already intimidated by her is a danger sign,right now a junior professional colleague of mine is suffering the pains of such adventure but he was warned!,I'm also warning you now.

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Fawklicant: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:

She loves to tell me whatever I ask her. I love her because of the respect she has for me even within my office environment, even though we try to keep it professional.
I really appreciate your words.

Position and wealth is nothing for someone with proper self esteem and confidence. But I'll advice you to tread carefully. Marriage is a different ball game. You start seeing unimaginable character never envisaged when you are in it. If everything about her is mostly perfect, bro you are being packaged. Everybody has annoying traits, it just depends on the ones you are willing to live with and tolerate. Does she respect others too or you are blind to see it's only you she respects?
Never propose to a woman because you feel pressure from her to do so. Whenever you are comfortable with it, do it. But understudy her first. Make sure she can run your home, not ruin it.
Most women can't handle power and still submit to their husbands especially in a situation where both of you work in same establishment. Conflicts will arise.
Try to know her well and her family too. Don't just rely on what she tells you. Talk is cheap.

Above all, follow the very first instinct/premonition you had about her. The first is usually right before unnecessary considerations and branding begin to becloud sense of judgement.

8 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by 1miccza: 10:11am On Oct 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't let me mention your main moniker. grin

Let me help you Donstan grin grin grin
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Are you people really so deceitful? The age discrepancy between Moh and his first wife is very well known among mooslims and yet you're not ashamed to deny something that all the maulanas accept as the truth?

Moh will personally take a break from his 72 rounds of activity in Jannah to teach you a lesson if you refuse to repent from this blasphemy of yours.

You call yourself a sarcasticGenius, yet you dwell on hearsay without authentic proof! Dont be a sarcasticMumu!

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by supereagle(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2018
I know some prison warders in Owerri, the wife seniors the husband in the work place, but the husband becomes the boss at home. A good wife is from God. Another couples serving in Rivers, the wife is the boss at work.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by omooba969(m): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2018
okenwa:
We often don't appreciate what we have until we loose it, her position in the office shouldn't be intimidating you.

If she was Dangote daughter, I don't think you will hesitate to marry her immediately.

If this senior staff of yours accept you as a junior colleague, do the needful and reciprocate. She has been through a lot and now wish to settle down(unlike other ladies out there)

Marry her.

Thank me later

Lolcheesy Do you mean she's now tired? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / Photo Of A Man Kissing A Mannequin In A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.