Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (48920 Views)

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Old women sabi watin young girls no sabigrin

Do invite us na
as in the experience angle grin grin grin?
tell me sumptin cheesy

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Oyindidi(f): 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
lefulefu:

as in the experience angle grin grin grin?
tell me sumptin cheesy
Bad boygrin when will marry? This year or next yeargrin I want chop your rice
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Only God Know How Many Times Una don Fvck on Top Office Table...
u mean to tell me the office table was disvirgined shocked shocked
aghhhh shocked

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Bad boygrin when will marry? This year or next yeargrin I want chop your rice
ehn wen i don get d girl of my heart i go marry am sharp sharp cheesy grin grin
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Oyindidi(f): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
lefulefu:

ehn wen i don get d girl of my heart i go marry am sharp sharp cheesy grin grin
What of your Nl babe? cheesy
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by eraankusam07(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Who Is Older Between You?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by IamPlato(m): 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
lefulefu:
u mean to tell me the office table was disvirgined shocked shocked aghhhh shocked

No Be Small Disvirgin...
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
What of your Nl babe? cheesy
oh u mean special queen wink
hmm u jus dey find wetin dey my mouth dis night grin grin grin
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Mumus are the kind of people who try to hide notorious facts that are in plain sight.

Imagine how stupid a person has to be in trying to hide something which the whole world acknowledges.

When you're done imagining, look into a mirror and write the word "fool" on the image you find looking back at you.

YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE FOOL HERE.

FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT IT DOESN'T MAKE "SOMETHING WHICH THE WHOLE WORLD ACKNOWLEDGES" TO BE THE TRUTH JUST BECAUSE THE WHOLE WORLD ACKNOWLEDGES IT AS SO.

Instead of asking Rashduct4luv to ENLIGHTEN you, you resulted to SARCASM. Indeed you are a sarcasticgenius.

You don't have to watch the whole of the video below. Just the First five minutes is enough.

Due to INDOCTRINATION. People are made to swallow just anything without questioning. Could Khadija's age have been 40 when she married "OUR GREAT PROPHET"?! grin

IT IS FOOLISHNESS TO ACCEPT WHAT HAS BECOME THE POPULAR OPINION AS THE TRUTH, WHEN YOU DO THE SIMPLE MATHEMATICS, IT DOESNT ADD UP AS TO THE STORY OF THEIR LIVES.

Its only the ENLIGHTENED that embrace INTELLECTUAL ELASTICITY.

You are NOTHING but a SARCASTIC GENIUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kCauyidIk

Omooba969 you asked rashduct4luv for prove, there it is in that clip in English not ARABIC.

Now let me draw your attention sarcasticgenius to an example of how if something is widely acknowledged World wide does not mean because it is widely acknowledged World wide, then it is the TRUTH.

Take for example the celebration of BIRTHDAYS.

At age 90 a man stands behind a cake and with a knife, smiling. And when you ask him what's up?!

He will tell you, that he is celebrating his 90th BIRTHDAY.

Take a look at the word BIRTHDAY closely. Isn't it a MISAPPROPRIATION?!

We DON'T celebrate the DAY we were born but the DATE we were born.

If you are asked, WHAT DAY WERE YOU GIVEN BIRTH TO?!

You will have to choose one of the seven days of the week.

If you were born on a MONDAY, 1st JULY.

You will be celebrating your BIRTH on the 1 July of next year which won't fall on a MONDAY the day you were born but THE DATE you were born 1 JULY.

HENCE, THE WHOLE WORLD IS WRONG AS TO CALLING IT "BIRTHDAY" INSTEAD OF BIRTHDATE YET IT IS ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE WHOLE WORLD AS BIRTHDAY, YET YOUR CELEBRATION IS NOT YOUR BIRTH-DAY BUT BIRTH-DATE. THE DATE NOT THE DAY.

ITS BEEN A MISAPPROPRIATION.

There are two main routes to acquisition of knowledge.

INDOCTRINATION and ENLIGHTENMENT.

The later belongs to the CURIOUS MIND always asking questions and sincerely because they want to DISCOVER and to grow in GENUINE WISDOM.

The former is for the LAZY MINDS who are too LAZY TO EVEN USE THEIR BRAIN TO THINK. They are glad with whatever is put into their skulls with out questioning a BETRAYAL of their gift of faculties of reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

No Be Small Disvirgin...
na waohhh shocked

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by IamPlato(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
lefulefu:
na waohhh shocked

You See My Friend Request For Facebook?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Edum13656: 9:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

This is it. grin
perfect! carry go.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

You See My Friend Request For Facebook?
hm i no recall if i recieve any facebook friend request frm any plato cheesy
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by jackpot(f): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2018
Hotzone:
I strongly guess she's 36, while you're 32, then?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by don4real18(m): 6:05am On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't let me mention your main moniker. grin
Please do smiley
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:22am On Oct 11, 2018
don4real18:

Please do smiley
Nah
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by don4real18(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Nah
grin I know you are just teasing me
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:58am On Oct 11, 2018
don4real18:

grin I know you are just teasing me
I'm not teasing yougrin

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

These are just the opinions of you and a handful of misguided heretics like yourself. You probably also lied about the age of baby Aisha. SMH for you. Your "prophet" will roast you in fire for your heresy grin

I think i will call it a day with you here! No matter how much you shine the utmost light of truth to a dark mind, the mind that will remain dark will remain dark!

I pray and hope to be a realistic Genius so keep being a SarcasticGenius.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by GetCofOProperty: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2018
Hmmm... It's your lucky day then... That means the senior colleague will favour you more in the official setting if you play your game well even without marrying her.

Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. And click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Hotzone(m): 8:48am On Oct 11, 2018
jackpot:
I strongly guess she's 36, while you're 32, then?
Correct
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by pansophist(m): 9:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Boss13, You just photocopy my mind with your comments on this thread. You be winch ni? grin

@Op, if having kids is really important for you, then consider the fact that women fertility peaks at age 24. Marrying an older woman is a disservice to your offspring as it poses a risk of not been healthy, with lots of birth complications.

Her desperation to get married is just a natural circle in a woman's life where even in the midst of wealth and a high social status, fulfilling her biological task of motherhood triumphs. Feminism lied to women in this area and sadly, most bought into it.

As someone that works with women, and a due observer of their conversations, your respect as a man is gone if you marry a woman of higher social and financial status. It's in contrary to her hypergamous nature especially during pregnancy when she will need the full-time protection and resources of a stronger male. It's only a matter of time. And even if she is a unicorn, her family and friends will see you as the worse of men.

A woman that marries a king is automatically a queen. A man that marries a queen is not automatically the king. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by romme2u: 11:26am On Oct 11, 2018
1StopRudeness:
There are so many angles to look at this but the angle u are looking from is not even important...how does her miney and position in the office affect hiw u feel for each orher.
My own is..if the sex is not great...as in, u know u are not really giving her earth chattering orgasm. And shes just managing it.....ladies know how to manage, especially when all they want is the marriage title and speerm to give them them one or two kids......u go still hear am later ooo

U cannot be enjoying a ladies money and still not be able to fvck her proper....which kind nonsense be that

grin grin

ma brother na sense go finally kee you

nice feast for poco, amberon n co...............surprised i no see amazontopaz n saff
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by romme2u: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2018
Boss13:

I’m sorry about your plight. I don’t know if you are newly married. That’s women for you. Ignore her during issues but ensure that your power and influence do not reduce in the family. It’s good you have increased your earning capacity- regardless of what you think she would be concerned. Most men do not understand that women have this innate insecurity or fear and sometimes such fears drive them to do inexplicable things.

Your wife would come around especially when she begins to see that you are truly committed in the marriage and when old age begin to settle in (laughs)- they all do.

Men know this - your wife or girlfriend is always thinking if this marriage/relationship breaks what is their backup plan. They will never own up, but they all do

As much as i respect your views on this issue but i don't think marriage (and relationship in general) should be a battle ground or a war-zone.....

They are times a man has to yield to a woman yearnings to placate and balance the tilt of power in the family (especially when it comes to areas she is competent or well-versed).

In contemporary times marriage should be like partnership where partners consults each other on issues that will affect the partnership irrespective of the fact that a man has the veto power to override things as the case may be.............communication is the soul of everything as we disagree to agree..

When a relationship degrades to supremacy fight then such a toxic relationship is nearing its end of life..............as pettiness should not rear its ugly head in relationships especially marriage
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by romme2u: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2018
pansophist:
Boss13, You just photocopy my mind with your comments on this thread. You be winch ni? grin

@Op, if having kids is really important for you, then consider the fact that women fertility peaks at age 24. Marrying an older woman is a disservice to your offspring as it posses a risk of not been healthy, with lots of birth complications.

In Russia, there is a saying that career women are barren women. Her desperation to get married is just a natural circle in a woman's life where even in the midst of wealth and a high social status, fulfilling her biological task of motherhood triumphs. Feminist lied to women in this area and sadly, most bought into it.

As someone that works with women, and a due observer of their conversations, your respect as a man is gone if you marry a woman of higher social and financial status. It's in contrary to her hypergamous nature especially during pregnancy when she will need the full time protection and resources of a stronger man. Its only a matter of time. And even if she is a unicorn, her family and friends will see you as the worse of men.

A woman that marries a king is automatically a queen. A man that marries a queen is not automatically the king. Goodluck

Respect is earned not given.................you seriously need to up your game.

Be the A
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by mechanics(m): 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Evablizin:
Yes,you're right.
Thanks dearie, how body?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Evablizin(f): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
mechanics:
Thanks dearie, how body?
Body dey inside cloth.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by placeofallure(f): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Something is wrong with this kind of love. Somebody is about to be turned to a houseboy

Nay! If as a man, you love your partner so much, then you'll be willing to do anything for her. This 'anything' is what myopic people like you see as houseboythingz. Love has absolutely nothing to do with age. My oga is several years older than me, and richer too, yet, there's nothing, as in nothing, he doesn't do for me.

If the OP feels up to it, he can go ahead and pop up the question. Once he can guarantee her humility, then he should not waste any more time.
My submissions though.

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by olaxmatic07(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2018
Hotzone:
Sorry if I don't mention the name of my organization but I am seriously worried and deeply in love with my female senior colleague who wants me to pop the question as soon as possible. While feeling reluctant to respond to her feelings, I am much distracted and feels intimidated with respect to her position of power and money.
give her to me now Cox I'm more ready than you grin grin grin
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by chincuss(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2018
Girls dis days are unpredictable after marriage. U av nt ad sex b4. I tink dat wil b a problem lata. My broda i wil advice u against marrying ha o. Bt na u no ha onions , loyalty and respect is very important n a sucessful relationship. Sum1 told me, if u av money and can stay 5yrs wit ur wife witout samplin ur ring outside and dont av loyalty or fedelity issues den both of u are soulmate. Meaning marriage goes beyond weddin or ring. So tink wel bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Best To Ask Your Girlfriend If She Is A Virgin / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / Wise Romance Sayings From Falseprophet1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.