Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (48283 Views)

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? / Help! How Do I Tell A Senior Colleague I Am In Love With Her / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by ibromish(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please don't be intimidated.
It is actually scriptural.

Our great Prophet Muhammad married wealthy Khadijah who was 40-years old when he was only 25.
So unless she is wealthy, then this is stupid.

Your conclusion doesn't represent Islam. People marry for four reasons:

1. Money
2. Fame (Family Status)
3. Beauty
4. Religion (Deen)

And as recommended for Muslims, we should marry (Primary reason) for Deen, because all others are vanity...it doesn't last.

It is not a crime to be wealthy as a lady or a guy, but every action will be judged by underlying intentions.

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Westaslave2(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

How do you know, but they're colleagues at the same place of work na.
and u believe him, i knw many tins,..lmao
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by ibkkk(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

Now you're talkinggrin & I will be coming with my adorable ibkkk. kiss

Gba bee!
smiley
Awayu?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by omooba969(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
ibkkk:

Gba bee!
smiley
Awayu?

Mowà jaresmiley
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by frozen70(f): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
You should be looking at her personality

Her as a woman

Do you love her

Does she have soft spot for you

What matters in a relationship is love, deep love

You might marry your age mate but still lacking the sweetness of marriage

Take time and go to a place where you will seat down alone and think deep about it

Listen to your mind and follow the instructions
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Marry at your own peril and resume official duties in the kitchen. Until then i'll be ready to sham and bash your sorry ass when you come creating inanimate-snake threads!

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by gbagyiza: 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
boy16:
undecided

I think she is a feminist who now realised age is not on her side.

OP if you marry her don't come back on Nairaland saying

"my wife is too old what should I do?"

Is not even too old that is d problem, but she will like to control him n dictate to him what to do.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Tundeobama(m): 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
if you a female in your 30'z or 40 check status to add up they are the best.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Boss13: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jogunomi1:

He has to find another job or be promoted to her level. I'm two months older than my wife. She was earning better than I did 3 months ago. Today, I earn better than her. In our first fight, she was angry when I bought data with money in her bank account - giving her cash to save my trip to bank for lodgment - saying she doesn't like having cash in hand. During our second fight, she stopped cooking foods at home for family and refused to use anything in the house bought with my money. I was not worried because I had already started looking for a house I will once in a while go to whenever she starts her nonsense. After some days, she started crying profusely.

I’m sorry about your plight. I don’t know if you are newly married. That’s women for you. Ignore her during issues but ensure that your power and influence do not reduce in the family. It’s good you have increased your earning capacity- regardless of what you think she would be concerned. Most men do not understand that women have this innate insecurity or fear and sometimes such fears drive them to do inexplicable things.

Your wife would come around especially when she begins to see that you are truly committed in the marriage and when old age begin to settle in (laughs)- they all do.

Men know this - your wife or girlfriend is always thinking if this marriage/relationship breaks what is their backup plan. They will never own up, but they all do

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by lielbree: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2018
What do men actually want
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Boss13: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
gbagyiza:

Is not even too old that is d problem, but she will like to control him n dictate to him what to do.

He cannot escape that for sure. She is a senior colleague with more work experience than him. She would disregard his opinions especially when he flattered in one of them. That guy is in for some big time issue.

Love is blind, but open eyes before you enter marriage because when your marriage finally collapse you will never be the same again.

It’s not about age. It’s about who has more power and influence in the marriage. Based on his scenario, it surely seems like the woman would be the Boss at home.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
Something is wrong with this kind of love. Somebody is about to be turned to a houseboy
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Hotzone(m): 2:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bush2013:
thank you. If you see every other qualities you want in a woman go ahead age is just a number to be frank. You may end to up leaving her for a young bae whom you don't have guarantee of her respect. And endeavors to change your username when bringing your invitation
Thanks but why should I change my ID
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Hotzone(m): 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
ishmaelemeka2:
you need to be sure you truly love her first..then mk sure she does in return and it must be genuine.. get to know her family and up bringing. mk sure she is not the type that will over ride on you wen u finally settled in marriage..cos most ladies working class with their money are like that... most of all if she respect you for who you are that's all..but always be real and keep it professional as you said. God bless you.
Thanks to you and I wish u peace
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by BTCog: 2:52pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:
Sorry if I don't mention the name of my organization but I am seriously worried and deeply in love with my female senior colleague who wants me to pop the question as soon as possible. While feeling reluctant to respond to her feelings, I am much distracted and feels intimidated with respect to her position of power and money.

It is not out of place if you are truly convinced about her. However, if you are convinced about her, then, you will need to change job to another firm. It not ethical for two of you to continue in the same office after your wedding.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by laluski(m): 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Only God Know How Many Times Una don Fvck on Top Office Table...

Is that your stupid answer to a matured question?

Wasted sperm angry
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Daeylar(f): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't mind them it is a societal thing.
Men are not advised to pray for their wives it is only women because according to religion na only the woman dey build the home
Lol, true, society tags women as builder of the home, so op may not even pray at all. cheesy lol
To be Honest It's quite sad.
So many insecure men
Many, so many of them.
I remember attending a church service back then and the woman was preaching telling women to pray that their husbands earn more money and become more successful than them just because they are men and it was their God given mandate to provide and not the place of a wife to earn more in the family.
I was dumbfounded.

Very annoying, and it was a woman preaching? shocked
this is how they will be teaching innocent men and women rubbish.
See them breeding more people with mindsets like op. angry

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nigmatic: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Niggie grab her fvcking ass digitus quartus and put that fvcking sperm ring on it!!!

This is the 21st century niggie................and everyone is looking for an independent lady regardless of her fvcking position...........

Besides i think it'd be fun being the only one in the office who doesnt call your boss "boss".....................while others call her boss, you fvcking walk into her office, grab her ass, place your mouth close to her ears and whisper "darling" while nibbling her ear lobe....

As far her as she's a good lady (i mean wife material), and you're comfortable with the whole shiit, go for that shiiiit and fvck what people might prolly say.....
you’re inside my mind.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Jogunomi1: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Boss13:

I’m sorry about your plight. I don’t know if you are newly married. That’s women for you. Ignore her during issues but ensure that your power and influence do not reduce in the family. It’s good you have increased your earning capacity- regardless of what you think she would be concerned. Most men do not understand that women have this innate insecurity or fear and sometimes such fears drive them to do inexplicable things.

Your wife would come around especially when she begins to see that you are truly committed in the marriage and when old age begin to settle in (laughs)- they all do.

Men know this - your wife or girlfriend is always thinking if this marriage/relationship breaks what is their backup plan. They will never own up, but they all do

Newly married! Yes, they have it in their subconscious mind the backup plans irrespective of the level of love in the marriage. I will advice men never to go into marriage without solid financial backup if they can't tolerate nonsense from women. My wife is very mature. But her being not tech savvy oftentimes smuggles misunderstandings into our union. For instance, she claimed to have sent me a message and I intentionally refused to reply. She ought to have set her phone's message setting to "show delivery report". She would have seen whether her message was delivered or not. Her message was not delivered, and I already texted her that I wouldn't be able to answer her myriad of incoming calls at the point in time, and should send message only.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
omooba969:

Provide us with the authentic proof then.

The burden is now on you to prove otherwise.

I did a corrective post on it in the Islamic Section

Read below

https://www.nairaland.com/4744418/what-age-did-prophet-salallaahu
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:40pm On Oct 10, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Mumus are the kind of people who try to hide notorious facts that are in plain sight.

Imagine how stupid a person has to be in trying to hide something which the whole world acknowledges.

When you're done imagining, look into a mirror and write the word "fool" on the image you find looking back at you.

Read below

Probably, you will realise not all popular stories are really authentic! I am no fool but just more enlightened!

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Boss13: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
Jogunomi1:

Newly married! Yes, they have it in their subconscious mind the backup plans irrespective of the level of love in the marriage. I will advice men never to go into marriage without solid financial backup if they can't tolerate nonsense from women. My wife is very mature. But her being not tech savvy oftentimes smuggles misunderstandings into our union. For instance, she claimed to have sent me a message and I intentionally refused to reply. She ought to have set her phone's message setting to "show delivery report". She would have seen whether her message was delivered or not. Her message was not delivered, and I already texted her that I wouldn't be able to answer her myriad of incoming calls at the point in time, and should send message only.

Lol don’t worry - give it some time. I experienced the same and almost gave up. Was surprised my dad experienced the same with my mom too. Plus met some friends - it women nature. With time it reduces, but it never goes away. It just reduces gradually.

Don’t be afraid to talk. Many men don’t talk about their marital challenges and end up hitting the brick wall. Talk to friends, elderly men and trusted folks. You’d be surprised that you are not alone and it makes it easier for you to know that it’s women nature - maybe expressed differently but still women nature.

However, for the OP case, the women nature plus stronger power dynamics would frustrate him, make him feel insecure and less of a man. Every little issue would be centred around him being a younger man or providing economically lesser than the wife. She would emasculate him, very typical for women. She would manipulate him, another typical behavior for women and because he earns less or younger than the wife, he would interpret it differently. My main concern for him is how her friends and her family would treat him.

In all, he should not marry that woman and he should consider looking for another job too.

1 Like

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by molekoole(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Niggie grab her fvcking ass digitus quartus and put that fvcking sperm ring on it!!!
You nailed it, my man.

This is the 21st century niggie................and everyone is looking for an independent lady regardless of her fvcking position...........

Besides i think it'd be fun being the only one in the office who doesnt call your boss "boss".....................while others call her boss, you fvcking walk into her office, grab her ass, place your mouth close to her ears and whisper "darling" while nibbling her ear lobe....

As far her as she's a good lady (i mean wife material), and you're comfortable with the whole shiit, go for that shiiiit and fvck what people might prolly say.....
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Austinoiz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hotzone:
Sorry if I don't mention the name of my organization but I am seriously worried and deeply in love with my female senior colleague who wants me to pop the question as soon as possible. While feeling reluctant to respond to her feelings, I am much distracted and feels intimidated with respect to her position of power and money.

See how una dey lie carelessly. You said YOU ARE DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH HER , yet you're still seriously worried and feeling RELUCTANT TO RESPOND TO HER FEELING. Which adult does this? Are u confused or something bro?
Why don't you tell us your senior colleague is listing after you? At least, this is a bit believable than your initial lie.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Read below

Probably, you will realise not all popular stories are really authentic! I am no fool but just more enlightened!

These are just the opinions of you and a handful of misguided heretics like yourself. You probably also lied about the age of baby Aisha. SMH for you. Your "prophet" will roast you in fire for your heresy grin
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by mechanics(m): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
This your question is a delicate one, you better you take it easy so you won't regret your actions later, seek wise counsels from your pastors and elders.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Evablizin(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
mechanics:
This your question is a delicate one, you better thread softly so you won't regret your actions later, see wide counsels from your pastors and elders.
Yes,you're right.
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
See the XX rule (Photos) via https://www.nairaland.com/4778508/what-sex-education-xx-rule
to know how to handle cases like these
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin
My brother, how you dey na?
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by 2buffagain(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nigerian women CANNOT mentally deal with the fact that they are older AND make more than their husbands.

If you must go forward, then make sure only AT MOST one of the above is true.

2 Likes

Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
My brother, how you dey na?
i dey fine jor cheesy
its like op wan marry im mama age mate cheesy
Re: A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her by Oyindidi(f): 6:55pm On Oct 10, 2018
lefulefu:

i dey fine jor cheesy
its like op wan marry im mama age mate cheesy
Old women sabi watin young girls no sabigrin

Do invite us na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help / Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Photo Of A Man Kissing A Mannequin In A Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.