Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (46110 Views)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2018
Do men these days feel comfortable marrying a woman that's not a virgin?
Na waoo....most men seemed to be okay even if she isn't a virgin

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Philippines? Is that one a country or a mere branch office. grin
Philippines is 1000 times better than Nigeria in all ramifications you can possibly think of.
I know because I'm in Philippine
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by wisebrains: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2018
When God said do not commit fornication it is for our own good. This would not have happened had it been they never engaged in immoral sexual activities, it would have been easy for the op to make decide without coming a forum like this.

Personally it's not a good idea to get married to such woman, forget about her good characters, you wouldn't feel comfortable anytime you are in the company of that your friend.
It's a very dangerous game to play!

9 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2018
OnoEsther:
There is nothing wrong with it as long as you love said lady.

There are people who crush on their friends partner, they shouldn't stop themselves from going for her if she breaks up.

Welcome to Nairaland...land of laughter & savages. grin

You've got to be strong in here. smiley
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Fourwinds: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:
Very dangerous thing to do!

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!
hmmmmmmm.... This was the only law Isaac Newton didn't discovered before he died

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by blackgold2018(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Old things shall pass away....

You friend lost is your gain...

Marry her and distant her from your friend...

If old things are passed away... Nw he'l v another job on keeping her away from the friend by every means necessary abi.
Is that not emotional depression?.
Well the coded truth from your statement means anything can still happen if the man loose guard.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Aaaaaaah ,never and never , that is abomilation to me and my destiny , l always praying for brand new car not tokunbo ( used )

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by joenor(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2018
if you ask me, I see it's as not bad, but let your friendship should reduce, becos our ppl say na old firewood nine light pass oo.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by movetoca: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
victorian:
Op if you want to marry her please go ahead. Getting a wife material these days is not as simple as people think. Even single guys in their 40s will attest to it. Because your friend did not appreciate a good woman in his life doesn't mean When God gave him one , does not mean u shouldn't when u see one.

Most women as soon as theyve broken up with their ex, it's finished. Nothing takes them back to him. Especially when u admit she's a very good woman

She won't disappoint you.

I have a friend who got married to her ex boyfriend, friend. This lady is so good but her stupid ex is a bloody player and good for nothing guy, who even scammed her of 400k! She almost died of heartbreak. Crying uncontrollably in my office explaining what happened. The 400k is gone till today.

After the breakup, his friend was shocked, her bf could do such to her and also breakup with her. Last last he married her. And they are living happily together. Very nice woman.

Some men do not deserve a good wife. They don't. God will give them a good woman, they will use selfish wicked attitude to drive her away.
God bless you my dear. You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by 1miccza: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
newdawn2017:

My dear, d@'s lie. Most Ladies never go back 2 their vomits, I myself finds it repulsive. Unless she undecidednever really left in her heart,

You'll amazed at the number of Ladies that return to their vomit even with a flame of Love that's hotter than Babylon for their husband..

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Fourwinds: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2018
MrRichmond:
Very dangerous thing to do!

Friends these days cannot be trusted, as long as your guy don enter, he can get back there anytime he wishes no matter how much assurance she gives you.

A wise man once said

A pvssy once fvxked cannot be unfuvked, but it can most definitely be re-fuvcked!

so, give urself brain!
hmmmmmmm.... This was the only law Isaac Newton didn't discovered before he died cry cry

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by movetoca: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2018
MissRaine69:
The operative words here being “ in the past” it’s very possible with the way people dive in and out of each other’s sexual organs it’s possible that you will stumble across few common elements. And men can’t be sanctimonious about this some of you have slept with whole families, some all her friends including her grandmother.
Jesus...You are funny and wicked.
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by orogodoganyin(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2018
if ur better than ur friend in the other room, I guess, u myt jst be able to go ahead... if ur not,... I rest my case
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Fela4ese: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2018
olsome:
We all have our pasts, some are manageable while others are very complex. You love this lady so much, she is the best you have ever seen, but you discovered your close friend slept with her so much in the past. Will you still go ahead to marry her?
if the guy is really close as he will sometime come visit u guys.its a no no for me its better u are not frends
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Vikkoh(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Just be reminded that u are marrying her coz of her attitude and not that loose hole between her legs.. cheesy

In the Philippines eehn.. there's this woman who had 16children from her first husband sha. But when her husband died due to the altercation, her husband's friend who is a single guy with no kids at all marry her and had 8 more kids with her grin

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER cheesy

That is Philippines abeg! This is Nahgeeriya!! grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2018
victorian:
Op if you want to marry her please go ahead. Getting a wife material these days is not as simple as people think. Even single guys in their 40s will attest to it. Because your friend did not appreciate a good woman in his life doesn't mean When God gave him one , does not mean u shouldn't when u see one.

Most women as soon as theyve broken up with their ex, it's finished. Nothing takes them back to him. Especially when u admit she's a very good woman

I have a friend who got married to her ex boyfriend, friend. This lady is so good but her stupid ex is a bloody player and good for nothing guy, who even scammed her of 400k! She almost died of heartbreak. Crying uncontrollably in my office explaining what happened. The 400k is gone till today.

After the breakup, his friend was shocked, her bf could do such to her and also breakup with her. Last last he married her. And they are living happily together. Very nice woman.

Some men do not deserve a good wife. They don't. God will give them a good woman, they will use selfish wicked attitude to drive her away.

As beautiful as this scenario is, there is an iota of risk in such situations unless if both friends involved are ready to part ways or keep serious distance to avoid issues.

Under normal circumstances friends are free to visit each others house, office and have lots of things to do together and in common. Meanwhile either genuine or counterfeit there are chances that a guy and his ex girlfriends can still collabo if atmosphere and circumstances around them give room for such.
So, we can not just rule out completely that nothing will happen.
Even if care is not taken, the guy is also putting his own life at risk. There is an adage in Yoruba which says "A do ni la'ya ko fi oju re wo ni" meaning someone having sexual intercourse with one's wife doesn't look you with favourable eyes.

I'm not saying is not possible to get married to a lady your friend has dated or have sexual relationship with before; but serious precautions must be observed and the risk involved is very high. It will also damage those friends relationship for there will be trust issues.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by galantjoe(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Every one is against the op marrying a girl being f*ck by his friends, if that is the case, every one that commented must have married or will marry virgins. Impossible. As for me it is all about finding a nice woman that loves you and understand you. Forget about the past, every one gets past. So go ahead to marry her, she has more to prove in term of love than a virgin who believes she deserves more love and care.

i rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by zolajpower: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Saff:
It’s really just shameful knowing that your friend has seen your wife’s pant. It’s embarassing, there’s no pride in it. Unless your mentally strong enough to handle it, don’t even bother.
What if my friend ex changes her panties nko? grin
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by DonX001: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2018
Hedonini:
Iyen kolewerk.

After marrying her, the day you both start having quarrels, the so-called friend would he her first port of call. The day your dick starts losing signal (which must happen as a married man tired of the same stale soup), the so-called friend would be the first port of call. And worst of all, if that so-called friend is richer than you, you're doomed... DOOMED. She will always sneak to him for financial 'augmentation', followed by carnal supplementation.

It's an evil shadow that would never go away. Flee.

Side note: Okafor's Law works 100% of the time when that 'Okafor' is doing well financially.. When he is a full time sha prapra somebody with everything soft. If he's a loser or facing hard times, he would never smell that pussy. But if he is some kind of Otunba Cash or a big boy running things majorly and the woman can see it, forget it. He owns that pussy forever.
You sabi book for woman matters o! grin

1 Like

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2018
My fifty scent advice is no. A woman is like horse and any man who have rode her previously can ride her again

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Alexis11: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2018
saheedandu:
I can see a lot of children commenting on dis post, there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, matured minded people will never argue dis... Typing long epistle won't change u lads mind but @op kindly sit her down and tell her if she's really over her ex which is ur friend, and find out what really cos dats breakup BTW dem...

Your own comment look more like inexperienced adult. Like somebody with adolescent carryover. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by toolovely(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

the only reasonable comment from a female on this thread!

thank you, I was about to generalize something sha but thank you for changing my perspective a lil bit.......

don't do it guys..... only one in a million similar scenarios play out well.... it is one of the most difficult things on earth to cope with.......

if anyone is going to do it..... make sure u condition ur mind for the worst and brace for impact at all times.... might not even happen BTW them but will u be able to convince ur mind?

i personally don't think there's anything wrong with her. is it just because he's ur close friend? as long as the babe has been bleeped, there's nothing else to change.
supposing you marry someone that's not close to you but later find out the guy that has been doing d damage, will u den send her away?
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Edojoma(m): 9:43am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
OP listen to guys and not girls.....

U'd never feel comfortable seeing your guy, knowing he has been there and done alot of damagescheesy

U go dey shame sef

My guy,,, I swear,,,, u yarn d truth,, u guys will b togeda drinking, after little highness,, u will b talking women,,, den Wat comes up next is anoda friend narrating how ur wife was banged ,,,,, lol,,,

And u won't b comfortable seeing ur friend dat banged her, wenever u c him,, u can visualize d banging,,,,

On getting home,, u pick up quarrel over little things,,,

Lol,,, save ursef d stress biko,,,

As for ME,, I can never n will never do it,, not becos she might bang him again but d trauma of d previous banging,, I can't contain it seeing my friend

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by zagorakis(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

the only reasonable comment from a female on this thread!

thank you, I was about to generalize something sha but thank you for changing my perspective a lil bit.......

don't do it guys..... only one in a million similar scenarios play out well.... it is one of the most difficult things on earth to cope with.......

if anyone is going to do it..... make sure u condition ur mind for the worst and brace for impact at all times.... might not even happen BTW them but will u be able to convince ur mind?
Dont be so quick guy, it might be a she-male,
If u know u know..
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Damfostopper(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
victorian:

and the friend is comfortable after knowing very well that the ex who was his friend has seen her private ...tufiakwa

nonsensse and buhari

3 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by highbee02: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2018
Saff:
It’s really just shameful knowing that your friend has seen your wife’s pant. It’s embarassing, there’s no pride in it. Unless your mentally strong enough to handle it, don’t even bother.

She has many pants, the guy only saw 1
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by olaeffect(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2018
Hmmm.
What I have seen so far in summary.
1. A woman can never be trusted not to have sex with someone she has been having sex with before
2. A friend that has slept with a lady before can still sleep with her not minding the fact that she is his friends wife now.
3. A typical man cannot stand the fact that his friend (or even anyone else) has had sex with his wife way before they got married. Not minding the fact that he also has had sex with some ladies in the past that will or are also married to other men too.

Hmmm. As a man can you marry your ex-girlfriend friend? And for the ladies, can you marry your girlfriends ex?

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 29, 2018
fellom:
please Ask them oooo
how will a man jus open im two eyes go marry im best friend ex fuk mate. Mehn dats crazy. U marry such a woman and ur friend will still be visiting u two at home. Na so e dey take startcheesy. U go work and ur best friend go pay a social visit to ur wife at home...dem begin discuss about d past and how much dey miss it...then dem begin play small small pickin play wich go later lead to heavy petting and kissing and graduate to za oza roomcheesy. Better such a guy go do paternity test on im kids cheesy..especially if im kids dey carry im best friend shape of headcheesy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by agarawu23(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2018
oshe111:
OP listen to guys and not girls.....

U'd never feel comfortable seeing your guy, knowing he has been there and done alot of damages: D

U go dey shame sef
but I hear say the "thing" no dey read meter lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
No! I will NEVER!

The past to me is as important as the present and a pointer to the future.
In Geology, the present is the key to the
chronology of rocks and fossils is likened to relationships b/w friends and exes
Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by kingron: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Don't bro. My ex girlfriend slept with my friend, whilst in the relationship even though my friend has apologised . He still brags about shifting her pant nd how he will go Bleep her again if he sees her. That's not my problem as she is now an ex. But some guys can just start bragging. I don knack im babe bla bla bla better another person u don't know to have knocked your babe up not a familiar face.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past by jagorinho: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2018
modestbrowser:

Philippines is 1000 times better than Nigeria in all ramifications you can possibly think of.
I know because I'm in Philippine
shut up!!! phillipines and Nigeria are in d same category, do not hype what is not, fillipinos are maids in most arab countries, even it should be consider as a major export from the phillipines, if not for leadership problems ravaging Nigeria , there shouldnt be any avenue for comparison, but for now both countries are third world, so keep your hype to yourself, i would rather stay on a tree in Japan than roam freely in phillipines.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Lifts Her Man Up In A Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.