Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108367 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
just be kind too, I'm sorry I was a bit upset with your initial post, you should know how hard our economy is na wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss

No hard feelings, and am just trying to mess with you, you probably misunderstood my point, the guy said she used the money for family issues right?He didn't state what those family issues were and it could probably be sth she cant ignore.
Anyway I know the story is fabricated

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Les: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:

No hard feelings, and am just trying to mess with you, you probably misunderstood my point, the guy said she used the money for family issues right?He didn't state what those family issues were and it could probably be sth she cant ignore.
Anyway I know the story is fabricated
even if her father and mother are dying, don't you think the bobo deserves to know? What if the guy had not given her anything? how many gfs receive such amount from their bfs? What problem could be solved with a whooping half a million naira? cry cry cry cry I understood very well, but understand me too when I said the babe was wrong and had no right, it was a breach of contract and it's even a criminal offense undecided

16 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
even if her father and mother are dying, don't you think the bobo deserves to know? What if the guy had not given her anything? how many gfs receive such amount from their bfs? What problem could be solved with a whooping half a million naira? cry cry cry cry I understood very well, but understand me too when I said the babe was wrong and had no right, it was a breach of contract and it's even a criminal offense undecided

I totally get your point, the girl is also wrong in some aspect but we can't really judge from one side

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by purem(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2018
FzanyAjibs:
Most ladies you meet are supportive. They can play that you role with care, advices or just their emotional presence so leave that out.

Now, here is the deal: Half a million is a big deal.

That amount can do some things or even bulk up if you have fix it in ALAT.

I trust that you've learnt now that you should never spend Big on any girl that isn't engaged (formal family introduced ) to your family.

Family problems would always be there. One cousin needs WAEC money, a brother needs this or that, the painful thing you might discover is that some part of the money might have been spent on less important stuffs like new phones, aso ebi, etc and not critical stuff like health, etc.

500k would have settled a lot except she paid house rent for someone. Maybe another guy.

You appear to be the one considering a breakup. Guess what I think : She might be thinking just the same too. I'm fact, she might be planning to serve you a line soonest.

She needs to be taught how to spend money. She needs to make up for the money. This can't end in 'I am sorry' or rounds of sex (if at all) else she would do it again.

If managing resources is the only issue you have with her, I can bet that she is not a bad woman. You should strive to maintain your relationship and push to marriage aptly.

You can't find the perfect human. Even you aren't perfect. She needs to know how big the problem is.

She may not have squandered the money if the 700k were complete.
You should know the situation na.
She was happy you helped her.
She can't touch the money.
But it's not complete.
She had a lone 500k in her account. Which probably never happened before.
She must have bragged about her balance to a sibling.
Or one mistakenly spotted it while playing with her phone. Then tells others.
A need arises and they push the question to her.
Sade, do you have up to 45k with you? Lekan needs to resume school and as you can see, there is no money at home. I'll return to you by ending. (never happens)

She must have faced difficult dilemma but had no choice. She sent the money and the moment its less than 500, it starts raising down to like 25k.

She can't dare tell you nor ask you for any more money during that time. So she started taking out of it for hair, nails (if at all) and other ladies thing.

When the money reached 280k, her brain booted up, she realized how much was gone already and started feeling bad. She redefines her shop ambition to a smaller plan. But she would need 350k to do that. She needs just 70k more.

Feliz, her ex has been disturbing her for some time now. She noticed things have changed for him since he came back to Nigeria from his masters at UK. She realized she can just play smile for a little and perhaps raise the 70k or even more from him. So things went south. She spent a few more (30k) on cloths and accessories to look better around Feliz.

Now with 100k to remake, she did everything with Felix, but got only 20k during the entire week of hard labour in the other room. What a shame. Felix lives a fake life and wasn't really buzzed up as she thought.

Well, she spent the remaining of that month attending to some other men that have been on the wait list.

She made the 100k laslas. And tried to get a lower shop behind you. You found out and questioned her on why. She claimed she reduced her taste and is okay on this new level.

I am tired of writing. Lots can happen. Lots would have happened.

Next time,
If the budget is 700k and you know you can afford 500k.

Tell her it's ready. Tell her to bring 200k.

Since you're dating her, you should know her work and her income strength. If she has no job, where did you expect her to raise 200k from? Her family?

Lastly, keep the woman and appreciate her.. Visit her family once in a while and see how life is for them over there. You are going to be part of the family too if you proceed.

"be the first to like this comment"

Yeah I am

The comment got me rolling from bed to floor......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by purem(m): 11:54am On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:

I total get your point, the girl is also wrong in some aspect but we can't really judge f
rom one side

You been talking trash since your first comment on this thread

That's shows how useless you are in real life

15 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by cjeriia: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
Gee...!!!! You are one dumb young lady

6 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by AryEmber(f): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2018
Les:
finally some sensible lady, after a year, there's no need for explanation, that girl don't deserve this wonderful man. He just go!
I am the only girl in my family, I am particularly fond of my twin brothers so for every post concerning the male folks I read here, I try to give the kind of advice I would give my brothers (except some stupid posts). The guy tried na, 500k is not a small money! You know we learn every day, perhaps the lady didn't view what she did as wrong so if he really like her, it's not bad to let her know. I am surprised he did not say anything all the while.

5 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Ayomathy01(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

cheesy You seem to be above menopause already, hence the need for unnecessary attention from all these boys here!!!
Baby girl, if you ever need tips on how to get a real guy just message me, Age isn't the same with common sense which you seem to be lacking!!
LovePeddler sighted shocked

5 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by BigBros147(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
you bear the symptom of a broke, frustrated and wretched girl.

With this mind set of yours, one can easily deduce that your parents and everyone who trained you failed in the attempt.

Girls like you are the ones who taint the image of hard working women in the society. Believing is your right for your boyfriend to spend on you is the very reason why you've planned on becoming a vile individual who, in no distant time, will bear the symptoms of not just verbal, but physical abuse.

Poverty has really turned you into something the dictionary doesn't have the word to describe.

You're a shame to yourself and your house hold.

17 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
purem:

You been talking trash since your first comment on this thread

That's shows how useless you are in real life
I see no reason for the name calling, we all must not agree to the same thing, I agree you may be frustrated but try not to bring your frustration online!
Channel that energy to sth useful in life
Shalom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

are your family incapacitated? Is your father a vegetable that cannot work to solve his problem?
Is your mother paralyzed?
Are your brothers and sisters imbeciles?
Are you incapacitated?
So because you have blood leaking smelling hole a man should work all his life and empty the money on your dead family
Thunder fire you dia

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Beblessedbaba: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
pls use your brain

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by carter009(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
They worst is that you don't have shame at all,, continue disgracing yourself, ugly, dirty, broke ass B***H
highqueen:

This attention starved lesbian, leave me alone.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by carter009(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2018
O. [quote undecided author=obonujoker post=72814441]

Before lilyann made this post....[/quote]
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by carter009(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Useless thing.
Liliyann:

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Luckygurl(f): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!

I beg to disagree.
That money was meant for something permanent that would yield at the long run.
If it was her own cash that had to be channelled into solving family ish then it's a different ball game altogether. But here you are with a boyfriend providing over 50% of what you need in starting a business which I'm even sure he sponsored the training expenses.

What she should have done was tell the boyfriend what was up from the onset. If he then out of his freewill decides to help in settling family problem, he either sends her another cash or tell her to take a percentage off the 500k.
But from his narrative, the girl obviously led him into believing something was brewing regarding the business whereas she used the cash for something different.

Inasmuch relationships ain't just about finance issues like this, it's also possible the lady has been an ideal perfect partner. If he decides tomorrow to break up with her over this then his action is justifiable. We all need someone we're financially secured with and this lady won't provide him with that, at least her actions says so.

13 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

cheesy You seem to be above menopause already, hence the need for unnecessary attention from all these boys here!!!
Baby girl, if you ever need tips on how to get a real guy just message me, Age isn't the same with common sense which you seem to be lacking!!

Runs girl.

Election deh come. One big man or Yahoo boy go dun use your destiny buy car.

4 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
highqueen:

This attention starved lesbian, leave me alone.
undecided

You be foool

A woman was given an amount for an agreed purpose, and she was undisciplined enough to turn around and use it for another purpose WITHOUT informing her partner.

Such irresponsibility! The good thing is such useless men are in the minority. And they will learn after the first experience and never give such girl money again, instead they'll go out to buy that thing for her by themself.

All of you supporting the Yahoo girl of a girlfriend are either living under the roof of your parent and don't understand how difficult the economy Is, or you are runs girls capitalising on the naivety of few males around.

Either way, you're in trouble and have zero marriage chances with way I'm seeing it. No man likes to be fooled.

No big deal spending on her parents, but stick to rules or call me when there's change of plans.

Money for store is for store

Money for parents use is for parents use. Notify me before you spend if there's need for a divert. That's just the point here.

Later una go pray tire for husband for Shiloh!

9 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2018
Luckygurl:

I beg to disagree.
That money was meant for something permanent that would yield at the long run.
If it was her own cash that had to be channelled into solving family ish then it's a different ball game altogether. But here you are with a boyfriend providing over 50% of what you need in starting a business which I'm even sure he sponsored the training expenses.

What she should have done was tell the boyfriend what was up from the onset. If he then out of his freewill decides to help in settling family problem, he either sends her another cash or tell her to take a percentage off the 500k.
But from his narrative, the girl obviously led him into believing something was brewing regarding the business whereas she used the cash for something different.

Inasmuch relationships ain't just about finance issues like this, it's also possible the lady has been an ideal perfect partner. If he decides tomorrow to break up with her over this then his action is justifiable. We all need someone we're financially secured with and this lady won't provide him with that, at least her actions says so.

Runz girls like lilyann and highqueen go hear word?

Later them go dh shout husband material upandan for redeem church whereas they have no iota of financial responsibility in them.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2018
Ah! why are some ladies here making such comments? what the girl did was wrong, at least sef she should have discussed it with him since the money is directly from him and OP you really tried oh, spending and giving such amount to a girlfriend. Hmmm

No one should quote me with insults oh, na to ignore Las Las grin

5 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by samysmoothfresh: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2018
With their comments, e sure me die say most of these nairaland girls still dey their whoring/olosho stage (18-28yrs)

and las las na ritual them go still use them do, that is if dem never even use majority take do ritual already

#spits on all their smelly wide vaginas

6 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DonnyE(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
I am sorry but you you very immature. Op this is the reason I don't do these slay queens, date a lady thats working 8 to 5pm and see changes in your life.The truth is a guy can't change a gal who is destined to fail(olosho)

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DonnyE(m): 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by DonnyE(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Liliyann:

This one is just drunk period,well op,don't these ones they are just attention seekers, we know their kind of men..hahaha
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Innobee99(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man
Which planet is this one from?

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Oreofepeters: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
Another mugu on the loose.

A whoaping of 500k just like that

Never invest on a woman unless she is your wife I repeat never ever invest on a girlfriend.
we've warned you guys several times but you let love blind your eyes. You see your life?

Meanwhile, I'm surprised seeing comments made by females here..... Sometimes I wonder if they are humans , nairaland is full of frustrated, poverty ridden females so sad....

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

To slap you just dey hungry me angry

3 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Collins4u1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

E jighi akpata atufuo aba ogaranya.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by invinzible1: 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:

Op your girlfriend is as foolish as this one here. Money that should have generated consistent inflow of cash over time that will help her settle family issues.
So before you sent her money, her family wasn't settling their problems.
Pureety you are just a Bimbo
Proverbs advice men to run away from your kind
All you have to offer is your pussy and boobs
Same with op's gf

4 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2018
DonnyE:

I am sorry but you you very immature. Op this is the reason I don't do these slay queens, date a lady thats working 8 to 5pm and see changes in your life.The truth is a guy can't change a gal who is destined to fail(olosho)

Says a guy that is probably squatting with friends cheesy
I wonder why you all can't make a simple sentence without insult?
Country never hard like that naa

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Pureety(f): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2018
invinzible1:

Op your girlfriend is as foolish as this one here. Money that should have generated consistent inflow of cash over time that will help her settle family issues.
So before you sent her money, her family wasn't settling their problems.
Pureety you are just a Bimbo
Proverbs advice men to run away from your kind
All you have to offer is your pussy and boobs
Same with op's gf

Never you in your life,quote me again!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by vincentjk(m): 11:39pm On Nov 09, 2018
Pureety:

Just listen to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Lady Goes Braless In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man: See Reactions / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.