Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,518 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup (48960 Views)

I Messed Up My One Night Stand / A Nairalander Reply To Henritinecy On His Recent Breakup Experience / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Dannjay(m): 7:04am On Nov 14, 2018
You said it all brotherly, save your emotions for the hustle......That babe never loved you but your money. It's very funny how ladies bahave this days, thats where they litter around with no husband. Give it time you will find someone who respects your hustle and whom you are..... Secondly, build some self esteem man, you lack it.......Forget that lady, even if she comes begging later just runnnnnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by omoadeleye(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:
So I started dating this girl about this time last year. Things were rosy because I just came back to the country and I was having much money with me. I tried my best to give her what she wants. As times goes on, earlier on this year, we had a little misunderstanding and I initiated a breakup. Of a truth, the issue was minor and didn’t warrant a breakup. She sent my friends to beg me. We kept on going. Along the line, things became rough for me and suddenly, her respect for me started reducing. She hardly create time for us. She is currently in school in another state while I am in Lagos. At this point, we usually breakup up and come back. They were minor things though but sometimes we don’t talk for a while. The last time it happened, she said if we ever break up again, we are never coming back together. And then, When things started going wrong with me financially, she advised to leave the country that it will better me as well as her. But I declined. Gradually , our seeing time reduced. Sometimes she will be in Lagos and we will see just once or twice and she usually tell me that she is busy that’s why it’s like this.

Fast forward to last month. Her elder sister has a wedding and we needed to travel together. So we used my car. Half way into the journey my car engine knocked. The car had to be towed to Lagos while we continued our journey. She even provided part of te money we used in towing the car back to Lagos as well as paying the rest of the fare till we got to our destination. Meanwhile, She was talking to different guys on the phone though the conversations were not related to us but I felt this jealousy in me. While on the journey I asked her if there was someone else and she said no. I asked her to give me her phone and she did without arguing and even opened it. Then I returned it back to her without going through it. Then I asked her what I can do at this point. Cuz now there is no finance from anywhere coming in. As a matter of fact, I was using that particular car for Taxify and now the engine is down. She said she had told me before but I didn’t listen and that I should leave the country and things will be better for me again. I said okay am going to do it this time. So my mind was to come back to Lagos after the wedding and I sell it off. She was even crying while telling me.

On the day of the marriage I took another car from home and helped with the things I could. Taking her and her friends to and fro with respect to the wedding. The day after the wedding, she called me to come pick her from the hotel her friends that came for the wedding were lodging. I got there and we started taking things to the car I brought from the rooms her friends lodged. On our way to the car, a man stopped her and she was having a conversation with the man. And the man was laughing with her and even exchanging contact. This is a man in the 40s. At this point I was furious but I kept quiet. When she was done she came to the car and we set off for her house. She saw in me that I was angry. She then asked me what was wrong and I told her my mood has changed. She asked me to go drop her at the hotel and that when my mood is back on, I should come pick her. I then tuned back, and she came down. Cuz of the love I have for her, I didn’t want this to degenerate to something else. I came down I told her the act was wrong. She then told me if it’s wrong for her to talk to people and meet people because she is dating me. I said it’s not wrong but me being there, it’s disrespectful and besides there are ways she can tell me to excuse her in order to show that she is concerned about me. She then replied and said am speaking English. I felt so back with that statement. I just dropped her stuffs and drove back home.

When I got home, I sent her a long message on Instagram telling her that I cannot continue in this relationship. That I need my respect back and making money is the only value that will bring my respect back. She replied with just thanks. 3 days later, I couldn’t continue a life without her. I called her in the morning. At this point , she has blocked me from communicating with her on Instagram. I asked her to forgive me for what I said and that I was just frustrated with the way things ain’t going well with me, coupled with my car and finances. She told me that she cannot date me again and has moved on. I thought it was a joke. I kept on begging but she has made up her mind.

Last week, I started talking to her with a random account on Instagram and posed like someone that is interested in her and has feelings for her. I also told her that I am not in the country at the moment and will be back next month. For 5 consecutive days we were talking. She even initiated a video call and I declined. Then I asked her about her relationship and she said it’s complicated. That she hasn’t heard from the guy in 2 weeks. And explained all that happened to him. She revealed so many things to me via that conversation. Then I now called her with my number. She then knew I was the one. I started pleading with her again , telling her that I am sorry. She said she has moved on. That the only language she understands now is money which I cannot offer her. That she is tired of this love thing. That if I beg from now till forever , she is not interested. That I should go and make money. That she needs someone that can pay her bills and that the only thing she can do for me is being friends with me. Of a truth she needs money to pay her school fees plus accommodation fee in school which is upward from N300,000 and I cannot provide that now. So she said she needs someone that can be giving her money and that she has suffered enough; But dating me, she can never do that again.

I love this girl and it’s hard to let go. Maybe with time, I will. But how do I let go of what I feel for her and how can I move ahead at this point? Yes she has motivated me to go make money and be a better person. But it hurts me so bad that after making this money, some other lady will be the one spending the rest of my life with me. Yes I bleeped up by not listening to her when she first asked me to leave the country. And I bleeped up by initiating a breakup due to my frustration. But my heart lies with her and hopefully with time, I will heal and make enough money that this experience will be a thing that will make me smile when I look back and think about it.

Please anyone that has gotten over someone you have been so much emotionally attached to, I need your help towards getting over her because right now, the whole experience is killing me.

Thank You

Go and watch "Nappily ever after" that will motivate you more and she will later come begging you back and if you don't accept her back she might probably become a menace to you

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by TheSCRYPT: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2018
baba move on. You are lucky she is not keeping you on the side with indecision. That shit can mess your entire life up which can take you years to get back.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Jflex07(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2018
Henro my nigga you fall hand seriously. Move on brother, these hoes ain't loyal, hopefully you will stand on your feet again.
Never give up bro.. Time shall heal your pains certainly.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Kenekingisback: 7:18am On Nov 14, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Fourwinds: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2018
Wasted 365 days

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Armstrong34(m): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2018
how annoying it appears to me when guys feel it's just about having money to make a girl Love you....them no dey ever learn......she Loved you because of your Money not because she loved you for whom you are....

my 2 cents advise to my fellow guys....any girl u feel u just wanna Keep for sex...you can Lavish money on her and use money to wash her brain 2-4-7

Buh if e don dey enter girl wey u love.....allow the relationship to take off naturally without using money to force to her to love u....some guys feel so confident when they have money...,have u ever asked yourself.... what are you gonna do when the money finish.,.would she still stay

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by sheyiiade(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2018
hahahahahaha:
Why do you still love someone like her? How can you not tell that she only loves your money? I feel really bad for you OP; but I must tell you the truth, you have no self-esteem. The only thing that gives you confidence is money, and you used that money to buy what you thought was love, but she didn't love you after everything; she only wanted your money. If you ever bounce back, please don't go near that vacuum of a girl. Find a girl that loves you and can pay her bills; they exist.

You just hit the nail on the head. I just can't believe he can't read the handwriting on the wall. Bro, you were the one in love and she was only in love with what you were providing.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by drnoel: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:
So I started dating this girl about this time last year. Things were rosy because I just came back to the country and I was having much money with me. I tried my best to give her what she wants. As times goes on, earlier on this year, we had a little misunderstanding and I initiated a breakup. Of a truth, the issue was minor and didn’t warrant a breakup. She sent my friends to beg me. We kept on going. Along the line, things became rough for me and suddenly, her respect for me started reducing. She hardly create time for us. She is currently in school in another state while I am in Lagos. At this point, we usually breakup up and come back. They were minor things though but sometimes we don’t talk for a while. The last time it happened, she said if we ever break up again, we are never coming back together. And then, When things started going wrong with me financially, she advised to leave the country that it will better me as well as her. But I declined. Gradually , our seeing time reduced. Sometimes she will be in Lagos and we will see just once or twice and she usually tell me that she is busy that’s why it’s like this.

Fast forward to last month. Her elder sister has a wedding and we needed to travel together. So we used my car. Half way into the journey my car engine knocked. The car had to be towed to Lagos while we continued our journey. She even provided part of te money we used in towing the car back to Lagos as well as paying the rest of the fare till we got to our destination. Meanwhile, She was talking to different guys on the phone though the conversations were not related to us but I felt this jealousy in me. While on the journey I asked her if there was someone else and she said no. I asked her to give me her phone and she did without arguing and even opened it. Then I returned it back to her without going through it. Then I asked her what I can do at this point. Cuz now there is no finance from anywhere coming in. As a matter of fact, I was using that particular car for Taxify and now the engine is down. She said she had told me before but I didn’t listen and that I should leave the country and things will be better for me again. I said okay am going to do it this time. So my mind was to come back to Lagos after the wedding and I sell it off. She was even crying while telling me.

On the day of the marriage I took another car from home and helped with the things I could. Taking her and her friends to and fro with respect to the wedding. The day after the wedding, she called me to come pick her from the hotel her friends that came for the wedding were lodging. I got there and we started taking things to the car I brought from the rooms her friends lodged. On our way to the car, a man stopped her and she was having a conversation with the man. And the man was laughing with her and even exchanging contact. This is a man in the 40s. At this point I was furious but I kept quiet. When she was done she came to the car and we set off for her house. She saw in me that I was angry. She then asked me what was wrong and I told her my mood has changed. She asked me to go drop her at the hotel and that when my mood is back on, I should come pick her. I then tuned back, and she came down. Cuz of the love I have for her, I didn’t want this to degenerate to something else. I came down I told her the act was wrong. She then told me if it’s wrong for her to talk to people and meet people because she is dating me. I said it’s not wrong but me being there, it’s disrespectful and besides there are ways she can tell me to excuse her in order to show that she is concerned about me. She then replied and said am speaking English. I felt so back with that statement. I just dropped her stuffs and drove back home.

When I got home, I sent her a long message on Instagram telling her that I cannot continue in this relationship. That I need my respect back and making money is the only value that will bring my respect back. She replied with just thanks. 3 days later, I couldn’t continue a life without her. I called her in the morning. At this point , she has blocked me from communicating with her on Instagram. I asked her to forgive me for what I said and that I was just frustrated with the way things ain’t going well with me, coupled with my car and finances. She told me that she cannot date me again and has moved on. I thought it was a joke. I kept on begging but she has made up her mind.

Last week, I started talking to her with a random account on Instagram and posed like someone that is interested in her and has feelings for her. I also told her that I am not in the country at the moment and will be back next month. For 5 consecutive days we were talking. She even initiated a video call and I declined. Then I asked her about her relationship and she said it’s complicated. That she hasn’t heard from the guy in 2 weeks. And explained all that happened to him. She revealed so many things to me via that conversation. Then I now called her with my number. She then knew I was the one. I started pleading with her again , telling her that I am sorry. She said she has moved on. That the only language she understands now is money which I cannot offer her. That she is tired of this love thing. That if I beg from now till forever , she is not interested. That I should go and make money. That she needs someone that can pay her bills and that the only thing she can do for me is being friends with me. Of a truth she needs money to pay her school fees plus accommodation fee in school which is upward from N300,000 and I cannot provide that now. So she said she needs someone that can be giving her money and that she has suffered enough; But dating me, she can never do that again.

I love this girl and it’s hard to let go. Maybe with time, I will. But how do I let go of what I feel for her and how can I move ahead at this point? Yes she has motivated me to go make money and be a better person. But it hurts me so bad that after making this money, some other lady will be the one spending the rest of my life with me. Yes I bleeped up by not listening to her when she first asked me to leave the country. And I bleeped up by initiating a breakup due to my frustration. But my heart lies with her and hopefully with time, I will heal and make enough money that this experience will be a thing that will make me smile when I look back and think about it.

Please anyone that has gotten over someone you have been so much emotionally attached to, I need your help towards getting over her because right now, the whole experience is killing me.

Thank You

All this epistle, the only thing I understood is money money money. Travel out travel out.
When a relationship becomes toxic, it's best to walk out.
U missed a bullet

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Acidosis(m): 7:32am On Nov 14, 2018
Many Nigerian fathers have become so irresponsible, so much so that HOE-niranus now place the responsibility of paying school fees on their boyfriends.

@OP, you should not pay the school fees of a girlfriend who still retains her father's name as her surname unless you're doing it on the ground of charity (not love or relationship).

The only relationship that requires money is one between a father and a daughter, a wife and a husband. You are merely a boyfriend and nothing more. Her father is supposed to provide her needs 100%. Like her father, you're supposed to invest your resources now, and in fact, open savings and investment accounts for your future daughter.

If you must take her father's role, ensure you marry her. If things go sour with finances, at least, she won't walk out easily. What many of these girls do is use you (the irresponsible boyfriend that believes money is meant for spending on women) as a ladder to get to the dream money bag.

Do not play someone else's role. Moni is not the meaning of love. Save and invest your money for your future daughters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by frozen70(f): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2018
I am glad you took responsibility for the break up

You just have to accept the reality and start working on yourself and everything you need to be a man

You said you can't leave her make money and another woman will come and enjoy it, real men don't reason that way, the one you enjoyed with her, was she there when you made the money

You were not matured enough to handle a relationship, your inconsistent lead to several things

Displaying money to women shows that you can only keep women if you have money

Be serious in any relationship you will enter and play mature

Don't be so much in a hurry to show a woman that you have the money and that's what can keep both of you going

When you enter into a relationship, set your goals and target

Lastly, go and master the act and skill of how to handle relationships because relationships are meant for women, so they know what a relationship is, more than men.

When next you are in a relationship, be a man, talkless and observe more.

6 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Lovelypet28: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2018
Please she does not have parents? Why are you killing yourself over "i never chop" lady,she is materialistic,she left you when she knew you were financially down,what happens when you marry her,am a lady but this your gf is a disgrace to womanhood.
My advise,my brother move on God just did you a very big favour, the breakup is painful but you wont die,afterall time heals all.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by elias0071: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2018
sacramento1212:

E don happen to many na. A great number of people hav experienced this same ish. Last last, OP will be fine. But hopefully he finds a good woman and that's when he will appreciate what he's currently experiencing today.

I won't castigate him for begging the lady this way because I've experienced same but that separation is the best thing that has happened to him and when his brain finally comes back to life, he'll thank God for delivering him from delilah. Even the misfortunes in his life may even be traced to this same lady sef, u never can tell.

One just needs to be careful be it a man or woman

you cant believe someone who knw my job told me am lazy because my job is not going well, she want me to pay her school fee and house rent at same time.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Lomprico2: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2018
Love can make one do stupid things!

Nigga, that bitch loves yo money and not you, now that yo money has finished wat do u expect?

She is a gold digger let her bounce.
God put u in this condition to show u her true colour.

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Damdeyz(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao grin grin
another story of a guy acting as an UBER taxi driver to his girlfriend cheesy
op d babe don tire.all d south african rands u hustle for south africa don finish hence she"s no longer interested in the relationship and has moved on to a bigger fish.quit embarrasing urself begging her for a comeback.u move on as well.

Oga lefulefu I salute. It's like you've seen many atrocities under the sun. I just want to ask a Frank question. Are there good girls out there that don't consider money as the ultimate factor in relationship? I will be awaiting your reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Babatundebaabs(m): 8:11am On Nov 14, 2018
You are not even acting as if you travelled bfor. Someone is disrespecting u cos of ur financial challenges and u r still begging her. In western countries, ladies work and pay thr bills, being a student or baby mama... and to my view shes d reason u r broke. Cos u spent 85% of d money u saved on returned to nigeria on her. The money u suppose to use to get urself uo to a better place. Not sure u r even made bfor, u jst have some reasonable savings spent unreasonable ways.

If you marry her, and in ur married u have financial difficulties, wat do u tink she will do.

U r not a man at all.... lady telling u trash and u thr listening to her. Telling u she needed someone to pay her bills.
When a lady below her age is purchasing a house and a very cool area wit her personally legit money.
When a lady not up to her is resuming as a Manager of a very well estatblish company dis morning.
A fellow lady is at dealer spot, making payment arrangement for a nice car over 5m+

And shes thr being a parasite.

See, work your way up, ur worth will determine who u gonna marry.
The earlier you understand dis the better it is.

Make d money and set up a wonderful family and stop disturbing us.

4 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 14, 2018
When things go well, it is sweet. Always be sensitive, when things start going bad for you and it gets only worse without you getting the support and respect you need. Get it clear that life is passing a message to you and that is for you to move on. Move on dude. Two good heads are supposed to be better than one. When you have two heads and it’s not better then prolly one is dumb!

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by PRYCE(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, I won't tell you "sorry" but I'll advice you to forget about her and channel your energy into better your life.

Like seriously, you even apologised for wrong done to you by her? My brother, you are a victim of the scam called love. What she was after was the $$$ and you became useless after it stopped coming (that's what most women are after by the way though).

Anyway, enough of the sermon, stand up, go take some green bottle with your guys, forget about the babe (and babes in general for now), arrange yourself and leave the country to hustle for yourself not for her. You will surely get over this!

Always remember, NEVER TO TRUST GIRLS/WOMEN and dont put women at the centre of your life except your mother and female relatives.

grin cheesy

I sight you gee

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by SkinnyNigga: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2018
g

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by hahahahahaha(m): 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
where your 10M? you don spend am finish on her... ?

What?

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by SkinnyNigga: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You
Where your 10M? you don spend am finish on her?

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by franchasng: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2018
Olddirtywizard:
OP, don't learn the wrong lessons by following one-sided comments that overwhelmingly seem to demonize women who love money or who purportedly love because of money. More than 90 percent of ladies would choose Dangote or Bill Gate's son ahead of a random dude from nowhere. It's in the nature of humans to gravitate towards region of maximum comfortability. It's not wrong to love someone simply for the money just same way folks love for the looks, fame, sex, shape and intelligence etc. In your case, you failed to spot her motivation and when she's had enough of you, she moved on. She didn't even have to initiate the breakup since she was way smarter than your stupid a$$. Don't deceive yourself with some implied notion she won't make it and would come back to you once you are back on your feet. She might just end up with your employer or even being your employer since she is quite clear about her motivation and would go for it.

Don't be too emotionally invested in a woman who is NOT your wife. There is no for better for worse in dating, it's just an experiment that may or not work. Be always at alert to move on in a moment's notice. If she's good enough to warrant smashing, smash and leave. Don't waste her time and yours as well.
One of the few sensible men, I hail you bra.

Guys love to demonize women a lot thinking we guys are all saints, are we saints

Can the Op swear he hasn't broken at least 5 ladies heart whether abroad or at home

If we are honest, we guys are the baddest when it comes to relationship, sex and romance thing.

Guys will accuse ladies of loving men because of money, and I ask, how many guys doing well financially will date an ugly, shapeless, financially broke lady I am sure not even an ugly broke guy wishes to date an ugly girl unless out of lack or his being unable to get a better girl so he settles for less undecided

Romantic love is a fallacy, it does not exist! People must understand this!

We all love for something!

Men and women claim to love someone when they meet a man or woman that have the qualities or things they want or need. Qualities or things like:

1.) Physical beauty (fine face, sexy shape, sweet voice, six packs/big biceps, good height, etc)

2.) Intelligence or wisdom which makes us believe the person will be successful in life hence we fall in love

3.) Fame, popularity

4.) Money, material things

5.) Foreign citizenship; all those Nigerian guys we see forming love with old white grannies, are they in love Of course is for the foreign visa and citizenship.

What about ladies; how many Nigerian ladies that married an abroad based guy love the guy truly Most will claim I love him for real but all na wash, u love him because he lives abroad and to u it will guarantee u a better future for u and your kids.

Same goes to some Nigerian guys who also rush after Nigerian ladies living abroad not minding how ugly or old the ladies are, of which if they were doing better financially, they will never look at such ladies twice talk more of agreeing to date such ladies, so who are we fooling

6.) Family background: some people fall in love with someone just because of the family the person comes from

7.) Some love because of educational qualification; ah, he or she schooled abroad, he or she have a masters, a PhD, ah he or she have MBA at his or her young age, I love him or her so much, just because of his or her educational background u now form love undecided

8.) What about those that love and marry for politics and class; Zhara Buhari does not love Indimi son, neither does Indimi son love Zhara Buhari, he married her because her father is the incumbent President lipsrsealed

So let's all stop condemning the op's girlfriend, she has made her choice, she needs a man that can help her financially cos of her family financial situation, its not a bad thing or do we want her to go and steal when she knows there are financially capable men ready to assist in exchange for emotional nonsense

We all want the best in life and all humans are selfish in one way or the other.

Op should forget about her and move on and maybe find a girl that will endure with him while he is broke, hoping when he makes it, this should motivate him to try his best to make it big in life undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by SkinnyNigga: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2018
hahahahahaha:

What?
sorry I quoted you wrongly.. that was meant for the OP

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by PRYCE(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2018
Claireshan1:
This guy sef just thank God you guys broke up the girl never truly loved you but your money hence the reason her attitude changed when the money stopped coming through

I'll advise you to go hustler for yourself don't even think of going back to that girl

I wish I can see a guy that will love me this way,I always meet the opposite set of guys

See Babe I will love you ehn you go even start to ask WHY? WHY? WHY ME?

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by rottennaija(m): 8:34am On Nov 14, 2018
hahahahahaha:
Why do you still love someone like her? How can you not tell that she only loves your money? I feel really bad for you OP; but I must tell you the truth, you have no self-esteem. The only thing that gives you confidence is money, and you used that money to buy what you thought was love, but she didn't love you after everything; she only wanted your money. If you ever bounce back, please don't go near that vacuum of a girl. Find a girl that loves you and can pay her bills; they exist.

It's really unfair of you to say the bolded. When you love something, you do everything to keep it, the op is simply passing through same. I understand that in most cases, for us that has had that experience, it when you are willing to let go that what you love most stays with you, in some cases, it's people that care less about something that are love the most.

I'm thinking the op has not had this experience before. With time, when he grows stronger, he will understand

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by TBerg01: 8:35am On Nov 14, 2018
Even if you did not initiate the breakup, it will become inevitable at some point. you will have to go out work, make the money and find another girl. A man should never make a mistake of making a girl his focus. let success be your focus when you achieve the success, you become a point of attraction to the most beautiful ladies and you will have all the respect that you deserve. she has moved on and you also have to pick up the pieces and forge ahead.
henritinecy:

Thank You

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by kushme: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You

Nigga, you are suffering from oneitis

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Miles91(m): 8:38am On Nov 14, 2018
Nwanne you know what's up... Op is still a baby
hahahahahaha:

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by Jeferious: 8:43am On Nov 14, 2018
The bottomline of the whole matter is this: many men are not masculine at all. In fact the only thing masculine about the op is his balls and his shaft...and I'm not even sure he has those two. See small matter wey dey chop you. If your mama or papa come die nko, na to commit suicide one time.

But finally, you be like person wey go prefer say im mama and papa die at the same time to that your ex having small scratch/injury on her body.

Meanwhile, how people bring their private matters on social media is so unbelievable. You'd think they have no brains to advise themselves

2 Likes

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by DONADAMS(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2018
hj
Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by bishopdesignate: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2018
henritinecy:

Thank You

Wow. At first I tot someone was writing a story on what I'm currently experiencing. Bro I'm seeking the same advice as you. I'm going through a similar situation. Mine happened not up to a month now. I love this girl and I don't know how to let. I was wrong to have initiated the breakup and that's my biggest regret. I feel so empty without this girl. Feels like no one can replace her.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup by franchasng: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2018
bishopdesignate:

Wow. At first I tot someone was writing a story on what I'm currently experiencing. Bro I'm seeking the same advice as you. I'm going through a similar situation. Mine happened not up to a month now. I love this girl and I don't know how to let. I was wrong to have initiated the breakup and that's my biggest regret. I feel so empty without this girl. Feels like no one can replace her.
Another one cheesy

Naija Ladies = 50

Naija guys = 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Bride Price Was Paid, Says Her Husband Is A Scam / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 189
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.